JG Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend JG Pest Control

Tell us how JG Pest Control made you happy
I paid nearly £200 for my boiler to be cleaned but was left without a functioning boiler. I asked multiple times whether their cleaning products were safe to use on my boiler and was assured that they have undertaken boiler cleans plenty of times before. This was not the case. Their cleaning products tripped my electricity and so I was left without a functioning boiler for 2 days. No hot water or heating. In this current health crisis and having vulnerable elderly parents, I was so disappointed to have been further inconvenienced. At my own expense, I then had to call out an electrician who said that they had left the boiler "sopping wet". I called multiple times and was just given the run-around. Not one member of staff apologised, instead my complaint was met with such hostility. I have never experienced such poor customer service in my life. No empathy or understanding for their customers.
335 to lay bait for brown rats. On arrival confirmed brown rats on brook however garden damage possible voles.. Therefore calls to head office lots of googling nothing could be done and I still had to pay£150+ vat for call out!!!! Use local am gutted I just went with first one on Google with good reviews.. Wish I had actually read them. Not sure how they have scored so highly..
Have a problem with mice in our house, after doing some research came across JG Pest Control and felt reassured the problem would be fixed. They charge an extortionate price but at the time we felt that this price would be worth it, however unfortunately this was not the case! The problem has now increased with more mice and no resolution in sight. We have been advised that as the problem has been occurring over 3 months they will not return to our property unless we pay the full total fee again with a discount of £20. DO NOT USE- AVOID!!
I would advise against using this company for mice problems - they came out 3 times however did not complete to work they said they would (sealing off the holes). Had to employ another company less than 2 weeks after JG Pest controls final treatment.
Hi Lydia, I cannot find your records on our system, can you please contact me as soon as possible on 03300539001 or please email office@jgpestcontrol.co.uk. I look forward to hearing from you shortly. Leigh Fowler Office Manager
I had a full service to rid of Bed bugs I brought for a holiday, Spray + Heat treatment, that cost nearly £1.000. When I came back after the service I noticed my carpet was damaged in a pink color, I've contact the customer service who advised me to use a local pound shop carpet cleaner which will remove easily. I've tried myself many time and could clean up, they send them someone to do another spray session and clean the carpet with a professional cleaner machine. Didn't work either. Then asked me to look up 2 different quotes for a patch repair, I got 5. 2 of those informed the patch repair wouldn't look good considering the type of carpet, other 3 just have provided the price. I've shared that concern of patch repair may not be the right solution and asked what they think about that, that was the answer: "Being honest, in my history of dealing with carpet repairs, patch repairs will blend in providing they are done by a carpet specialists. You will find carpet companies may disagree with patch work as its cheaper and they would rather make more money and sell a whole room of carpet, to add if they knew a company was paying for the carpet they would always go for the more expensive option." Then, they chose the cheaper one, asked for my bank details and asked if I would draw a line in the matter if they send me the amount. I was naive and confirmed. They sent the money in 2 days. The guy came to do the service and advised me the service would not look good for the position of the damage and type of carpet. So I should replace the whole carpet in the corridor for a decent result. When I emailed JG Pest Control saying that, they came back with we have drew a line, the provider saw the picture and etc. I understand their point and I have in fact drew a line in that matter, but seems unfair to me to assume the extra costs (about £120), not even considering the time consuming this is taking. Long story short. They may damage your house and not be fair to fix it properly. I assume I was naive and hope you don't need to pass through this. Good luck.
Please avoid at all cost, once they have taken your money they are rude, don't listen to you and their poison does not work. They are not governed by anyone which means they get away with a poor service.
Payed out £144 for a professional pest controller , what i got was a man with a torch know other gear to find our problem just a torch GIVE THEM A MISS.
hi,the 3 foggers i bought from this company were no good at all,the foggers did not work at all,the bugs are still in my home,the money spent on this item was a total waste of my money,i am very annoyed at wasting money on a product that does not work at all..
AVOID , absolutely shocking service, promised a 3 month gaurentee which was not the case. Refuses to refund even though I still have the pests. No solution, nothing. Ridiculous pricing, just AVOID.
As I said on September 19th 2019 “We are happy to continue working with you but I personally think your problem is bigger/deeper. We can keep spraying but my concern is that this will only be a temporary and short term solution.” So I think you suggesting that we have not followed through is very unfair. I was happy to continue to work with but I was using my knowledge and experience to try and help you in the long term as well as the short term.
A few months ago I arranges JG pest solution to help us get rid of mice at my property and they charged us almost £400 over the phone and promised a 3 month guarantee. The first visit went fine, they seemed knowledgeable and thorough and asked to call back again in 3 weeks to follow up with the result. Unfortunately, the traps and sealing of the holes didn’t help and mice came back. JG pest came again, found more holes and sealed them. Again, mice came back. When we called them again, they came and said there is more holes under the kitchen counter that need to be sealed. Why they couldn’t find it in the first place I have no idea. Mice came back but when we called them they said the guarantee has expired! They never solved the problem in the first place!! We decided to deal with it using amazon mice traps and found that the entry point was through a hole around pipes that go to our boiler, which has always been there! For the whole of £10 we managed to catch the mouse and seal the entry point. No problems since. If you have mice issues - AVOID AVOID AVOID!
Did not do anything and wrongly misdiagnosed wasps as bees and charged £229.99 for their mistake. Currently pursuing refund. Avoid at all costs.
Beware don't use JG Pest Control £204 for not even providing any service! Paid £204 for a service which was never carried out. The company are refusing to give me any refund or even follow their complaints procedure. Their complaints procedure states that if still unsatisfied your complaint will be passed on to their insurance company. They are simply refusing to do so.
Paid £1560.00 for your GUARANTEED SAME DAY ERADICATION 4 visits later i solved the problem myself by burning the infected bed we will come out and solve the problem was your constant claim/response READ YOUR GUARANTEE Same day not the next day or the next attempt Do not use this company,if you have a bed bug problem,see my solution and save yourself a lot of money and distress
Hi Joe Falloon, Thank you for leaving a review. We offered to continue to work with you and offered many additional visits as part of the guaranteed service and you have not contacted us since May 2019 so we assumed the bedbugs problem had been resolved. If the problem is still ongoing please feel free to get in contact with me. Sam Devereux - General Manager.
Avoid this company at all costs. Was mislead by them that they could help, turned up and did nothing about it but still had to pay £100 for the call out. Despite someone telling me on the phone that they could help! Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.
I am confused as to why you have contacted me for another review.My last contact with JG pest control clearly stated how unhappy I was with your service.After paying you £180 I still had two wasps nests in my loft!.I emailed you but you clearly wasn’t interested...Needless to say I won’t be using or recommending JG in the future.
Over priced for only half a job. Paid over £100 for treatment of a wasp nest. It was sprayed and then when contacted them to remove the nest once dead they wanted another fee. Contacted another company who charged half the price for complete treatment. Would never recommend or use this company again. You think paying a higher rate gets a better job done, definitely not in this case. Cowboys in a professional outfit.
The visit to my property was a waste of time and money. The operative who came was unable to do anything apart from identify what I thought may have been wasps as bees. He made no attempt to locate where the bees were gaining access into my house and he left unable to give me any useful advice on how I should deal with insects which to me are life-threatening.
They did the job, however, when we disputed something with them, one of their employees took it upon himself to take our personal data, look up our company and place a 1 star review about us making detrimental comments despite having NEVER used our company. This raises a real concern about not only data protection, but also business ethics.
I didn’t buy anything from pest control
Hi Gloria, You asked us to deal with a wasp nest in the TN22 area on 17th September 2018. We came over and sprayed and killed off the wasp nest as per your order with us. I hope this jogs your memory and I hope you will alter your review. Sam Devereux - General Manager
No customer service, Rude management. Freely took my money and didn’t even get up a ladder to try and help with my wasp problem. Refused to give me a refund. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS
JG Pest Control is rated 4.25 based on 868 reviews