JG Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend JG Pest Control

Tell us how JG Pest Control made you happy
A truly awful service, do not waste your money. I would have given it 0 stars if it was possible. At the beginning of Feb I requested a heat treatment for my flat and paid over £700 for it.The infestation wasn't serious as I wasn't getting bitten every night however, I had read that the heat treatment would have killed all bed bugs at all stages from egg, to adult. The report provided after the 1st treatment confirmed that only2adult bed bugs were found, confirming it wasn’t a serious infestation. I appreciate that they can hide however, the fact that only two were spotted also matched the frequency that I was getting bitten at. This didn't suffice and a month later I had to request a follow-up treatment. Again, this was carried out but unsuccessful as 3weeks later I found myself having to request another follow-up treatment. Yet again1week later, I was still getting bitten so I contacted customer service to request another follow-up treatment. Customer service replied to me telling me I should have at least waited 2-3 weeks for another follow-up treatment to be carried out. So I had to go to another company, spend more money to purchase another set of treatments as JG were not able to carry out a successful treatment. I had to refer to another company also due to the unhelpfulness of the customer service who just expected for me to wait 1 or 2 more weeks. All follow-up treatments were pesticide treatments that were carried out using the same pesticide while a different and more powerful pesticide needs to be used every time a treatment is carried out, so that they don’t build resistance towards it. However, all follow-up treatments from JG used the same pesticide. It is clear they were just doing the bare minimum and didn’t really care about getting rid of the pest. When I received an email from JG control to provide my feedback, I right away requested a refund for the £700+ pounds I had spent, explaining that I had to refer to a different company due to the low standard of their service. They replied that the heat control has a 24hour guarantee only!!! And they couldn’t provide a refund. Now, this is absolutely ridiculous. How can one find out in24 h if all pests have been killed, considering eggs can take up to 12weeks to hatch? This is clear scam, a very poor service is provided just for money-making. Also appalling CS:after explaining how this service wasn’t satisfactory and requesting a refund,I was told I could be given a heat treatment for free which wasn’t a good option as I had already paid another company due to their inability to treat the pests correctly. I showed pictures of my bites and what’s even worst than having paid £720 for a treatment that didn’t work is the true lack of empathy that I faced with them. Mr Fowler did not show any compassion or empathy, to him it was clear I was just another client, an inconvenience.He not only told me that a refund wouldn’t be possible due to the 24h guarantee, he did not show any compassion. I haven’t been sleeping more than a couple of hours for over 3 months! He wasn’t even apologetic, might have written sorry once just for the sake of it. It was clear he did not care about my situation and did not care that the company he works for did not carry out a service decently enough despite the amount of money I had to pay for it! An awful service, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE I DID. Go to a different provider who will be able to carry out the service decently and will most definitely show more understanding for your situation. A terrible company with a disgraceful customer service. JG really doesn’t know the meaning of empathy, customer experience despite their clients feeling unsafe in their own home due to the pests. On top of that, a waste of money and a 24 hour- only guarantee!! They know very well it takes over 24 hours to see If you are getting bitten again and to see if there are still bed bugs present. They do not care!! My best advice? GO TO A DIFFERENT COMPANY!! They will just waste your money and time and you will not get rid of the pests!!
5 star service, very quick response. Pest removal was carried out on the same day I contacted the company. Job visit reference: 273199
If I could give less than one star I would, honestly the worst business I have ever had the misfortune of using. Complete lack of communication between staff, the technicians don’t know what they are doing and very poor customer service. They also insist on £360 payment upfront before they have even done anything, presumably because few people would want to pay them after the services have been carried out.
Very happy with the removal of our large wasps nest in the loft. Quick response, with hassle-free arrangements and payment. Would use again.
JG.pest control have done a good job with our woodworm problem.all the workmen were polite and helpful.
Our pigeon problem was not completely sorted on the first visit but, JG Pest Control returned the next day and in the end we have been delighted with the results.
Good experience .early day to say...Good regarding that I feel I am listened what i am saying
very good job, they were quick and unobtrusive, efficient and effective - highly recommend
Absolutely superb! Very impressed with the job and the professionalism. The operatives were not only good at the job they were kind too. Highly recommend.
Great customer service! Timely and efficient.
Had a dead poor fox in our pond so needed it removed I rung Saturday and a man came out on a Sunday morning. Polite and efficient man . Good service . Good communication on the phone at the office too
Very quick response and treatment of wasp nest. No further action needed. Thanks JG Pest control!
Done the job nice and quick. Would use again
The work was carried out quickly and efficiently and with the use of adequate resources. However, I was advised the area would be disinfected, but was advised upon your visit that, that was not necessary in this case. Thanks.
Excellent efficient and polite service on the day and excellent customer services by telephone.
JG cleared out some wasp nests from my attic. They were kind enough to clear out for other places too. It was done promptly at a reasonable price.
Service was very good with professional and polite staff, slight criticism was that the cleaning up wasn't brilliant
Came out and were paid twice, Job still not half done
Friendly, efficient and arrived on time. Nasty wasp nests gone. Loft now safe for storing my suitcases and Xmas decorations. Very happy.
Fantastic service from communication to arriving to our property with covid safety kept to at all times. Wouldn’t use anyone else!
JG Pest Control is rated 4.26 based on 830 reviews