JG Pest Control Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend JG Pest Control

How would you rate JG Pest Control ?

"For an expensive service I was expecting a good, if not excellent, service. Unfortunately this was not the case. I phoned to make appointment as have a mole problem. Was given an appointment for next day in afternoon. I received a call from Sam saying technician had damaged his hand and it looked unlikely he would be able to come round. Sam made an appointment for following day between 8-10. At 10 I phoned as no technician. Told he would be with me before 12. Sam arrived at 11:45. I then had to make another appointment, as per your instructions, for follow up. I phoned Monday and was given an appointment for Wednesday morning. I received a “curtesy call” from Sam saying he was confirming an appointment for Thursday! I pointed out the appointment was for today, he said “oh there has been a mistake” and carried on making an appointment for Thursday but with no time! I have now spent close to £400 and wasted 2 days. And the mole is back!! It seems your technicians and service staff are not providing a service worthy of the costs. I hope things will improve but I don’t hold out much hope on the present experience. I have to say when Sam, the technician arrived with the traps, and Sam on the telephone spoke to me they were polite but I feel I am being given the run around."
"A family with three children occupying one of our flats, found bed bugs in two bedrooms. We had been guaranteed by JG Pest Control same day eradication by heat treatment of the bed bugs. However two months later after JG Pest Control carrying out this work, together with three visits of chemical treatment and a mist treatment the bedbugs have still not been eradicated. Also their contact representative Matthew offers a visiting arrival time, but then on occasions either nobody turns up or not at the appointment time. Today a Representative should have really come back to have carried out another guaranteed heat treatment which would be about 8 hrs, but instated they have carried out a spay of the bedrooms which lasted approximately 20 mins. At present the service by this company is truly shocking."
JG Pest Control is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!