JG Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend JG Pest Control

Tell us how JG Pest Control made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Had a bees nest and everyone I called was more concerned on what type of bee it was and wanted pictures. I explained what the colour the bee was and they were out next day sorted the problem and I have no bees. Went above and beyond for my 2nd issue as well which wasn't charged. Really appreciate the contact.
Terrible company cost £300 for mice turned up put a bit of poison in the loft and didn't even go in the room the mice were heard the most told me my puppy would have to eat a pot of poison to make him I'll ring them back when hearing mice really bad they didn't want to no I asked for a refund they refused ended up using another company the man was half the price and spent ages here and was always a phone call away and came back weekly to put more poison down I was disgusted with jg pest patrol over priced for putting a bit of poison in the lofted for all that money
I paid nearly £200 for my boiler to be cleaned but was left without a functioning boiler. I asked multiple times whether their cleaning products were safe to use on my boiler and was assured that they have undertaken boiler cleans plenty of times before. This was not the case. Their cleaning products tripped my electricity and so I was left without a functioning boiler for 2 days. No hot water or heating. In this current health crisis and having vulnerable elderly parents, I was so disappointed to have been further inconvenienced. At my own expense, I then had to call out an electrician who said that they had left the boiler "sopping wet". I called multiple times and was just given the run-around. Not one member of staff apologised, instead my complaint was met with such hostility. I have never experienced such poor customer service in my life. No empathy or understanding for their customers.
335 to lay bait for brown rats. On arrival confirmed brown rats on brook however garden damage possible voles.. Therefore calls to head office lots of googling nothing could be done and I still had to pay£150+ vat for call out!!!! Use local am gutted I just went with first one on Google with good reviews.. Wish I had actually read them. Not sure how they have scored so highly..
I needed a service quickly and it was a Saturday. JG were able to come. They kept me well informed and provided my tenant with an excellent service including follow up visits. Highly recommend this company if you need pest control. In my case it was a problem with mice.
Have a problem with mice in our house, after doing some research came across JG Pest Control and felt reassured the problem would be fixed. They charge an extortionate price but at the time we felt that this price would be worth it, however unfortunately this was not the case! The problem has now increased with more mice and no resolution in sight. We have been advised that as the problem has been occurring over 3 months they will not return to our property unless we pay the full total fee again with a discount of £20. DO NOT USE- AVOID!!
Just brilliant. Sorted my problem very quickly and efficiently. Would recommend them to anyone that's needs pest control.
I would advise against using this company for mice problems - they came out 3 times however did not complete to work they said they would (sealing off the holes). Had to employ another company less than 2 weeks after JG Pest controls final treatment.
Hi Lydia,

I cannot find your records on our system, can you please contact me as soon as possible on 03300539001 or please email office@jgpestcontrol.co.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Leigh Fowler
Office Manager
Quick call out, job done quickly and excellent customer service.
We use JG Pest Control's hawking service to control our pigeon presence and they are a solid, effective and reliable service with great communication.
Our problem was a wasps nest.
The respone to our enquiry was quick.
The operative explained about the problem and the proposed solution, with obvious knowledge of the subject.
The treatment was applied and the total outcome was exactly as predicted.
The nest was completely removed, thank you.
Great service, provided additional information to help going forward
Carried out work to an acceptable level. Hopefully guarantee remains valid.
Excellent service and explained the reason why this happens
Excellent service. Very quick to attend and got the job done.
The service I received was very good quick to respond to the problem
They came out the next day , very professional, very polite and friendly ,did the job ,all sorted ,very impressed with the service they give .
Great service
Excellent service - prompt attendance by a very nice operative who sorted the wasps nest in my wall cavity and gave me advice on how to prevent them getting back into the same space. Definitely a 5 star service
Very efficient and sorted out my problem promptly
JG Pest Control is rated 4.25 based on 496 reviews