JG Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend JG Pest Control

Tell us how JG Pest Control made you happy
Good job, no problems & completed as expected
The absolute worst: JG Pest Control were employed to do a full inspection for bed bugs. They did not perform their duty and still recommended their expensive treatment plan based on the knowledge that one member of the family had been bitten. A huge quantity of bugs was subsequently found in the house. A rival company came in to eradicate and established they were carpet beetles: something JG Pest Control should have done themselves. They issued a partial refund. There is no one to call, no one to speak to. They're absolute sharks.
Very punctual and friendly service
Very expensive for the service. If its a small problem shop around as I madr a kneww jerk decision and paid a lot for 5 mins work which I could have done myself in fairness. The chaps who came out were nice, nonetheless.
Really helpful, great service
Excellent sympathetic service. And result a success.
Very quick and efficient service
We had aJG Pest Control come out to deal with what we thought was a wasps nest. It turned out to be Bees so we didn’t want them harmed. However JG Pest Control is a very professional service.
Prompt initial call out for rodent infestation, several emails with prompt responses. Removal of loft insulation was done very professionally, friendly and cheerful workmen. Awaiting 2nd visit for continued problem.
Absolutely great 100% satisfaction
Please thank Alex for excellent customer service
very quick response from I made the call and the wasps are gone.
Timely service and good job done.
Arrived on time, did the job but said they couldn't take the bees nest away so it was left to me to deal with. Not too happy about that.
They were able to visit the following day after booking, the technicians were very friendly and understanding and quite thorough in their work. The low rating is due to the cost, they couldn't find a nest so in the end I paid £180 for the technicians to look for a nest and then place two bug bombs in the loft.
Very quick response to the phone call all cleared very quickly very pleasant man .
Very good service, the engineers even popped the downpipe into place for me without asking whilst they were up at high level!
JG Pest control did a great job at my Property. Very pleased with the work carried out.
It was a very prompt visit and a helpful engineer. Unfortunately I had been stung and he told me that it was a Wood Bee. I had to contact my surgery to get medication as it was very near my eye. Many thanks.)
The job has not yet been done. They arrived two weeks ago and said decking was too wet for ladders which is probably fair enough but they also admitted they did not have vent covers with them Therefore, they could not have carried out job if it was dry.
JG Pest Control is rated 4.25 based on 868 reviews