JG Pest Control Reviews

12PM
12PM

Tell us how JG Pest Control made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"I called and spoke to a nice lady Sheri who talked me through my honey bees and explained every detail before selling me the treatment I'm very happy with my treatment thankyou jg"
Are you JG Pest Control? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They came once to my property to visit for foxes, and took money for 3 visits only came once and never bothered booking for a follow appointment. They did this for my other property for Rodent control, and really bad customer service"
"I am a landlord and I had an issue with Bed bugs at one of my tenanted properties. No new tenants wanted to say as there was an issue present, I decided to contact JG Pest Control as I see they specialise in heat treatments. I organised for two of their team members to attend the next day. Thankfully to this date, JG Pest Control lives up to their same day guarantee and i am now in the position to i introduce new tenants. Thanks again!!"
"Amazing service from start to finish - JG Pest Control were so accommodating and efficient. Lovely customer service from Sam on the phone too. I would definitely recommend this company!"
"I recently found a mouse in my kitchen, tried a couple of other companies who wanted crazy money for it. JG explained thier treatment process to me, came the same day to start the eradication. The guy that came was very thorough and explained to what would happen next. Very happy with the service to date. Would highly recommend."
"We paid 250.00 that’s a lot of money to sort out bed bugs out we wasn’t swarmed with them but we had tried to deal with them ourselves fir over a year we was getting maybe 60-80 a week using spray ourselves this went down to 30 week so we paid jpg pest control had to find somewhere to go for 8 hours why they did it and they let us down waste dey then they rebooked is came out promised that it kills them and they never come back after 4 weeks we were only seeing 10 a week they came out resprayed I checked my cameras and the bloke was literally here 10 mins sorry how can you call that repeating the spray we are still getting them now 7 months later not a lot maybe 3-4 month don’t waste your money get a proper company in like rentokil we wasted 250 on this company and they lie they can’t get rid them I’m so annoyed I tried emailing and phoning but they don’t want to know"
"Called JG pest control for an external rat issue, they come out the same day great customer service and the technician was very knowledgeable."
"I called JG when I had a Bedbug issue. I couldn't sleep as I was getting bitten and it was really stressing me out. I spoke to a lovely advisor who put my mind at ease and assured me they could treat the issue and more importantly, get rid of it. They also were able to pinpoint where i picked up the problem.. I had stayed in a Hotel recently. I had a Heat Treatment which was guaranteed to get rid of the full infestation in a day. The technicians were lovely and I felt safe leaving them in my home for the duration of the treatment. I am happy to say I haven't seen one live bedbug or received anymore bites since. The difference was instant. Thanks JG!!"
"I called JG pest control and they came out on the same day. they left bait boxes. didnt really look around the property I had to show them where they might be they have made 5 visits and the problem is not solved I have done everything they have instructed eg. covering the air vent filling the holes. they left poison under the sink that has mostly gone. I have called them up said they will be charge to come out again it's not a very good service when I booked them they said we are here to relsove the problem but the problem is still there. one visit was a waste as it was there own fault they left faulty mouse traps that didnt work. I'm not a very happy with them at all."
"Contacted JG as I found rats within the loft space, they provide a three visit service for a competitive rate. Thankfully the infestation was solved within two visits! 5 stars for JG."
"Contacted JG Pest Control to get rid of some mice we had found in our kitchen. Prompt and effective service. The gentleman that came to our property was polite and dealt with our problem efficiently"
"Just want to say a massive thank you for coming out the same day to help get on top of my cockroach problem. Spoke with Emiwy and got so much information about the horrible bugs and what needs to be done. This is way more than any other company have helped me. highly recommend as i'd never deal/want to deal with these bugs myself."
"I called JG Pest Control with a problem with some unwanted furry house guests who has made their way through almost all of our cereal boxes. I spoke with a lovely gentlemen called Jonny, who was very informative and explained JG's process of eradicating rodents and i felt confident I booked in as they was able to get out to me on the same day! Great service for a fantastic pwice."
"My son recently came home from university for the festive period. I noticed some marks all over his arms and legs which looked like bites, we was both unsure what was causing this particular issue. I then decided to call JG Pest Control for some advice, JG instantly acted on the information I have provided them and decided to perform a survey free of charge. On their attendance the representative who was very caring and understanding of our situation explained to us the issue is bed bugs, it turns out my son has brought the bed bugs back from university and have already infested our home. I was devastated as I have family coming over to stay for Christmas and got myself into a panic. I then called JG's customer service team who calmed me down and assured me everything would be ok, the customer service team ran through multiple options they have for dealing with bed bugs. I chose to go ahead with a Heat treatment as its their same day eradication service and I can assure you that they lived up to their promise. Since the two operatives attended to carry out a Heat treatment I have not seen a single bed bug which I am so grateful for due to family staying. JG has contacted myself since to ask if everything is ok and if they can be any further of assistance. If I could rate them more than 5 stars then I would!! Keep up the good work JG."
"I discovered that I had a mice issue on boxing day, I was desperately searching for a pest control company but the majority was closed. However I came across JG Pest Control who ran through their services and advised they could attend the same day at no additional charge. Since the thorough visit the activity has diminished. Thank you JG!"
"PESTILENTIAL COMPANY; STEER WELL CLEAR!! Highly disreputable dishonest company, bullyboy sharp practices, hell -bent on fleecing people. Do not use them. We made an appointment but the gormless John failed to ring on our doorbell and didn’t bother calling us to say he was outside but just left. Later that day JG slapped us with a 50% cancellation charge of over £200 with threats of prosecution even though it was THEY who messed up the appointment, despite Sebastian in their sales department confirming the same day cancellation fee is £95 and even though we showed them CCTV footage of John standing outside our door, not ringing our bell and then leaving. They deploy a relentless army of motivated money Mercenary, unreasonable, money-grubbing people. We would rather have domestic pests in our home than this malevolent lot."
"Great job. Danny Morris of JG Pest control was very professional, in time and effective. He didn’t just lay the bait and leave (like some companies hoping for repeat business) but spent time finding and closing off the access points for the mice - so it won’t happen again! He also hunted down a couple of mice we found while he was here and removed them (very entertaining)."
"Prompt and efficient service"
"As we live near a field, mice have been a problem for us. I found JG pest control very helpful with Emily's friendly assistance over the phone"
"A very Helpful, quick response and polite company. Very happy with the service provided, would definitely recommend"
JG Pest Control is rated 4.16 based on 50 reviews