JG Pest Control Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend JG Pest Control
1PM
1PM

Tell us how JG Pest Control made you happy

"Rapid response needed and the delivered. Got out to me on the same day for wasps!!"
Thank you for the 5* review Andy. If you need anything else from us please feel free to give us a call.
"Couldn’t really ask for more- called on the same day, on my lunch, they sent someone over that evening and sprayed my property for bedbugs. I was told I may need a second visit by the tech as my problem was quite but this was included in what I had paid. Called the guys back a few weeks later as the buggers starting to peep through again, got an appointment no problem and house resprayed. the issues had not come back (touch wood!) been 6ish weeks since last visit. Would use again no worries."
"Same day response. JG were very helpful and got rid of my moles!!"
"amazing service would recommend to anyone looking for fast and efficient works done regarding pest control. currently had a rodent issue and activity is no longer in my house."
"JG provided a same day service and eradicated our wasp issue. Excellent value for money."
"Paid £155 for what I thought was removal of a wasp nest. Speaking to the guy who visited my home I was informed that nest was too big and active to remove same day so it would be treated and then they would come back to break down and remove 1 week later. On phoning them to arrange removal I was informed that this was an extra service so I would have to pay again. Have now got someone treating and removing for £40. JG are a total rip off. Paid through the nose for half a service. Would definitely not recommend."
"next day response for some noisy squirrels, which were eradicated after just two visits. Staff in office were helpful and the guy that visited seemed to know what he was doing. Very happy with service and would recommend. One pest control company I called tried to offer me the treatment at double the price!."
"A very poor experience with this company. Paid 421 for cockroach treatment which supposedly came with a 3 month guarantee. The technician visited and sprayed. A week later and still no discernible difference. Other companies provide spray, bait and traps for literally half the cost. I found the company unwilling to discuss the effectiveness of their treatment or provide any follow up advice or support. I have since decided to give up on them and use another company. Have telephoned today requesting cancellation of a future appointment and refund. Company has been purposely difficult and obstructive. Would definitely never use again. Avoid."
"Con artists. Don’t use. Paid to have miner bees exterminated from front lawn as have a baby. Two visits from company did nothing at all to the bees. Refused a third visit despite ‘guaranteeing’ work for 3 weeks and then told us to do work ourselves. Now ignoring repeated requests for a refund. Don’t use this company."
"I was after a rapid wasp eradication, I called JG Pest Control and they was able to get to me the same day! Great service! Lovely staff. Thanks JG BEST Control!"
"I employed JG Pest Control to eradicate an infestation of bed bugs in my property and opted for the heat treatment which is one-day eradication. The office staff were very polite on the phone and the operatives that attended my premises arrived promptly at 8am sharp. They were very helpful and informative and carried out the treatment very professionally. As of now my house is infestation free so I am very happy with the service and will definitely use JG Pest Control again."
"i had a rodent issue, (rats) I called in a spoke to a very helpful person named jonny he told about the service they provide that will be 3 visits 3 weeks apart and they also blocked the wholes internally. the technician arrive and started the job he was very friendly and very competent knew exactly what to do, I have just had my 3rd visit and the problem seems to be solved. In all a great service I would defiantly recommend this company."
"best company I have used on time and spoke to a lovely lady who put me at ease and made me feel very comfortable will 100 percent use this company again"
"They dealt with bedbugs via a heat treatment method and it works instantly. Great result and friendly staff."
"I have used JG on 3 occasions now as they always offer a first class service. They have eradicated wasps, flies and Bedbugs for me. The Customer service staff are professional and know their stuff. They turn up when they say they will and the techs are courteous and professional. I have recommended to my friends and family."
"Reliable service, friendly technicians, knowledgeable office staff and reasonably priced."
"amazing service! on time and called me 30 mins prior to arrival. I had a heat treatment for moths in in property. the technicians that arrived where very thorough and polite and got straight to work. as they said on the phone it is a same day eradication and they also give you a 3 month guarantee they also put a chemical on top of the heat at no extra cost! its safe to say i am now moth free!!! i would recommend these guys for any pest control as this service was great!"
"Great company, same day call out, reasonable price. Staff were all knowledgeable & helpful!"
"Called JG for a mouse issue in my property. Booked the appointment and they were out the next day as agreed. Technician on the day was very knowledgeable about the problem and really set my mind at rest. Entry holes located and blocked to stop any other mice paying a visit and bait set to remove the current problem. It's been 2 weeks now and no further problem but good to know the 3 month guarantee means I can call them back if needed. Would not hesitate to recommend the company."
"Called the office for advise more than anything. Am in a wheel chair and needed quick help. Although a private company they really helped with fee, impartial advice. Should I need anything further in the future I would use these guys"
JG Pest Control is rated 4.04 based on 24 reviews