JG Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend JG Pest Control

Tell us how JG Pest Control made you happy
It seems to be a scam and reading some of the reviews I can completely identify with the experience.

After charging £120 to send a technician to come round to the house and tell us our options after we saw a mouse in the house - a rude technician came round, they sent me a report that was essentially 2 blank pages with 3 half written sentences and spelling mistakes and no photos showing what they had done. The 3 half written sentences said there was no evidence of a problem and didn't bother to suggest any next steps.

In the end we decided to buy mouse traps from a large ecommerce company for £25 which came next day and we caught 2 mice in 2 days.

I've been trying to get a refund and they will now only communicate by email and only after pushing did they agree that they would "schedule a call". They will not provide a refund because they say the service was fulfilled and I got a report on the issue!

Please take seriously the bad reviews that others have also left and save yourself the hassle. I really hope these reviews will stop others making the same mistake of using this terrible company.
Good prompt
Problem with wasp nest solved quickly and efficiently
They got rid of the wasps, but perhaps they left because of the colder weather
Really good , prompt, friendly service - JG Pest Control dealt with our wasp nest very professionally and within an hour or so of my call
A fast response and everything promised was done.
Great friendly and useful service
Professional
Good job done waiting to see if birds return
Excellent job and customer service 👏 👍 👌
Excellent work and thank you
I have rats in my attic. They guarantee to get rid of the infestation but haven't. They said they think its coming from next door but for three months will not go in the loft to check or explain how they are getting in. They just put poison down and leave for another three weeks and offer a rat flap.
Very happy with the service provided by JG Pestcontrol technicians to eliminate drain fly infestation in my flat.
Great service
A very prompt and efficient service. Would thoroughly recommend them.
Same day resolution to eradicate a wasp nest in my roof space
We had issues with pigeons nesting under our solar panels. JG Pest Control came and fitted a barrier around the outside of the panels with a minimum of fuss. The pigeons have now moved away. Very pleased.
Very good service.
Chap arrived promptly, sprayed wasps nest very quickly, minimum fuss and wasps have not been seen since.
Brilliant service