JG Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend JG Pest Control

Tell us how JG Pest Control made you happy
Came out to a wasp nest at the bottom of our field, we were out but we were able to direct the controller over the phone. They ca,e back for free as the the wasp returned after a week. We were away again but the controller dealt with the nest and they didn't come back this time, even told us the latch had come off the gate to the field and fixed it.
so for a lot of money, no real action has been taken on my issue. They have a really good sales team who can talk up the services for little action. All of the action I had already tried..
Do not go near these crooks, not only do they demand full payment up front they will not refund when their inept technicians (who are only poorly trained franchisees) cant do the job. Take my advice use a local expert who usually charge on results. The customer service is awful and I had the job done for 20% of the cost charged by this company.
Excellent prompt service
very knowledgable and all personnel were extremely polite and very understanding of the situation in hand
Communication was very good and the operatives turned up on time. They worked very quickly and efficiently to eradicate the problem.
Had a wasps nest, appointment was booked for the same day, explained the process and what to expect over the following days. Was quick, great price. Happily recommend JG Pest control, and would call them again (though hopefully there's no more pests I won't need to!)
Very prompt easy to deal with and job done. Thank you.
Very good service, on time, and very polite
Excellent quick service
Helpful ,efficient and Knowledgeable. Went out of their way to deal with my problems.
Great service, came out the following day and arrived on time. Thought with the awkward place where the wasp nest was and the amount of wasps it would take a couple of treatments but actually only took the one. Would definitely use again and reccomend
Called for advice and help. My issue was resolved quickly and professionally. Very pleased.
Efficient service.
Repeat visit necessary. Difficult to contact to request this by phone.
They did not get rid of the wasps
Very well quick reply
Prompt and efficient, wasp nest eradicated after one visit.
The Man arrived punctuality and took some three minutes to exterminate the Wasps Nest in our carport ceiling. He warned us not to approach the site for some two hours and left.
Whilst this service was efficient and successful, I consider it very expensive in comparison to my previous experience.
Very efficient service and follow up , I recommend.
Quick response, job done snd price reasonanle. On a Sunday!
JG Pest Control is rated 4.24 based on 738 reviews