JG Pest Control Reviews

02AM
2AM

Tell us how JG Pest Control made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Contacted JG as I found rats within the loft space, they provide a three visit service for a competitive rate. Thankfully the infestation was solved within two visits! 5 stars for JG."
Are you JG Pest Control? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Contacted JG Pest Control to get rid of some mice we had found in our kitchen. Prompt and effective service. The gentleman that came to our property was polite and dealt with our problem efficiently"
"Just want to say a massive thank you for coming out the same day to help get on top of my cockroach problem. Spoke with Emiwy and got so much information about the horrible bugs and what needs to be done. This is way more than any other company have helped me. highly recommend as i'd never deal/want to deal with these bugs myself."
"I called JG Pest Control with a problem with some unwanted furry house guests who has made their way through almost all of our cereal boxes. I spoke with a lovely gentlemen called Jonny, who was very informative and explained JG's process of eradicating rodents and i felt confident I booked in as they was able to get out to me on the same day! Great service for a fantastic pwice."
"My son recently came home from university for the festive period. I noticed some marks all over his arms and legs which looked like bites, we was both unsure what was causing this particular issue. I then decided to call JG Pest Control for some advice, JG instantly acted on the information I have provided them and decided to perform a survey free of charge. On their attendance the representative who was very caring and understanding of our situation explained to us the issue is bed bugs, it turns out my son has brought the bed bugs back from university and have already infested our home. I was devastated as I have family coming over to stay for Christmas and got myself into a panic. I then called JG's customer service team who calmed me down and assured me everything would be ok, the customer service team ran through multiple options they have for dealing with bed bugs. I chose to go ahead with a Heat treatment as its their same day eradication service and I can assure you that they lived up to their promise. Since the two operatives attended to carry out a Heat treatment I have not seen a single bed bug which I am so grateful for due to family staying. JG has contacted myself since to ask if everything is ok and if they can be any further of assistance. If I could rate them more than 5 stars then I would!! Keep up the good work JG."
"I discovered that I had a mice issue on boxing day, I was desperately searching for a pest control company but the majority was closed. However I came across JG Pest Control who ran through their services and advised they could attend the same day at no additional charge. Since the thorough visit the activity has diminished. Thank you JG!"
"PESTILENTIAL COMPANY; STEER WELL CLEAR!! Highly disreputable dishonest company, bullyboy sharp practices, hell -bent on fleecing people. Do not use them. We made an appointment but the gormless John failed to ring on our doorbell and didn’t bother calling us to say he was outside but just left. Later that day JG slapped us with a 50% cancellation charge of over £200 with threats of prosecution even though it was THEY who messed up the appointment, despite Sebastian in their sales department confirming the same day cancellation fee is £95 and even though we showed them CCTV footage of John standing outside our door, not ringing our bell and then leaving. They deploy a relentless army of motivated money Mercenary, unreasonable, money-grubbing people. We would rather have domestic pests in our home than this malevolent lot."
"Great job. Danny Morris of JG Pest control was very professional, in time and effective. He didn’t just lay the bait and leave (like some companies hoping for repeat business) but spent time finding and closing off the access points for the mice - so it won’t happen again! He also hunted down a couple of mice we found while he was here and removed them (very entertaining)."
"Prompt and efficient service"
"As we live near a field, mice have been a problem for us. I found JG pest control very helpful with Emily's friendly assistance over the phone"
"A very Helpful, quick response and polite company. Very happy with the service provided, would definitely recommend"
"We have recently taken a commercial contract out with this company. They attend regularly, are conscious of our safety regulations when it comes to our warehouse department and have a great knowledge of what the issue is and what to do to help. When we have had the need to call them out for an issue they have nearly always attended the same day. We would highly recommend this company for all domestic and commercial pest issues."
"I called JG Pest Control with a wasp problem at midday. They was able to get out to me the same day with no issues. And I have been wasp free for 4 weeks. If I could do a 10* review I would!!"
"Same day call out for Rodents! I was very impressed with JG's service from the get go! Definitely recommend. And a quarter of the price of Rentokil and double the customer service."
"I Phoned in a wild panic (I found rats after being away for 3 weeks), they got someone out the same day and reassured me and calmed me down. very happy."
"We had a problem with mice and it was really getting us down. This company were excellent in sorting the problem and after 3 visits the problem was solved. Thank you guys"
"Expensive but we were desperate as about to go on holiday. They solved our problem but at the expense of waiting in all day on four occasions when they failed to turn up. I requested a partial refund for the inconvenience. I was told a manager would call back but never happened. I was asked to write with details of the missed incidents but my letter was ignored. Eventually offered 10% off my next purchase which I assumed to be intended as an insult - I shall never use them again.."
"Rapid response needed and the delivered. Got out to me on the same day for wasps!!"
Thank you for the 5* review Andy. If you need anything else from us please feel free to give us a call.
"Couldn’t really ask for more- called on the same day, on my lunch, they sent someone over that evening and sprayed my property for bedbugs. I was told I may need a second visit by the tech as my problem was quite but this was included in what I had paid. Called the guys back a few weeks later as the buggers starting to peep through again, got an appointment no problem and house resprayed. the issues had not come back (touch wood!) been 6ish weeks since last visit. Would use again no worries."
"Same day response. JG were very helpful and got rid of my moles!!"
JG Pest Control is rated 4.24 based on 41 reviews