JG Pest Control Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how JG Pest Control made you happy
I’ve already written one bad review about this company, but wondered if I’d been a little too hasty as they eventually contacted me. However, communicating with them is horrendous. They “aim to reply to emails within 30 minutes” but they don’t reply! They suggest contacting then through WhatsApp - but don’t reply. When I phoned, they didn’t answer. They don't even answer their emergency phone!!! It’s very much a ‘Don’t call us, we’ll call you” situation, which is terrible when you really need their paid-up-front service! If you’re looking for good service, LOOK ELSEWHERE!!
This is a scam. Paid £360 upfront for solving bed bugs. This was supposed to include 2 further visits. I expected a proper expert service for this kind of money.What actually happened was a completely untrained youth came in with no equipment, set off smoke bombs easily found cheaply online. Needless to say the bed bugs remained and we never saw him again. I have reported them to Trading Standards
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! We have at least one rat in/under our kitchen. Having paid £170 up front a young man called and filled in a hole in the kitchen floor, leaving a pot of ‘poison’ under the kitchen unit. That was two weeks ago (25/08/2021). He asked me to call the company in three weeks for a follow-up appointment. However, since his visit the rat has made another hole in the floor under the kitchen unit, nibbled a hole in the unit kick-board, nibbled away the edge of the Lino, and left faeces and urine around the kitchen (necessitating daily cleaning and disinfecting of our kitchen). I have written two emails to the company and tried phoning, but with no response, which means I cannot even arrange a further visit. I suspect they are ignoring me and am frantic. I have obviously wasted my money, which is no small thing since I receive only a government pension. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!
BE WARNED!!!! I hired this firm to address a wasp issue. Was a sold a full service which promised to find the source of the wasps/wasp nest regardless of whether it was internal or external and I paid in advance. In reality, a technician arrived, took a look around then left without doing anything. Meanwhile my tenants sent photos and videos of wasps and a possible nest outside the flat - which the technician was "unable" to find in the whole 5 mins he was onsite. I called customer service - no one answered. I emailed their customer service address - emails bounced back. Texted their after hours WhatsApp number - no reply. Basically, they took my money up front, delivered nothing and were uncontactable afterwards. Complete mess.
DO NOT PAY UPFRONT! We have new born in the house and I am allergic to wasp and bees. We had work on the house and wasps came to the kitchen. It was urgent for me to sort this out. I had been told I will be called when technician will be on the way. Someone came and nocked on the door, as I was breastfeeding upstairs and nobody didn’t contact me before hand I thought it may be just some stranger so I carry on feeding baby. Some time after I received an invoice with the report they had been and finished the job but nothing was actually sorted! Needed to do it quickly so called different company but never received a refund from this one. After a long dispute, loads of stress we just give up. Staff was rude and management on top of that made it really long and difficult process over many emails. So disappointed!
Great service, friendly staff.
I filled in an online request on a Sunday and received a call back really quickly. I spoke to a really helpful lady at the head office and someone came out to deal with the wasp nest in the attic within a couple of hours. The guy who came was courteous and efficient and dealt with the problem really quickly and explained to me exactly what he'd done. No sign of any wasp since, plus they were slightly cheaper than some of the other same day quotes I got that day. Would highly recommend this company.
Excellent service kept informed all the way though the process Technician came out to get rid of the wasps, did the job wasps have gone Happy customer Would highly recommend
The service was very efficient from JG Pest Control. I rang in the morning and had someone round in two hours to deal with the wasps nest. The problem was rectified quickly. Thank you for the efficient service.
Good service. Im a regular client
Great service very prompt and professional very nice polite gentleman who came to help me out
5 star good company
Very efficient, polite and professional. Wasp nest sorted within 10 minutes!
I've used JG twice for ants and once for wasps. Worked all 3 times. A bit pricey I find, but hey it gets the job done - and I didn't even need the free callback!
Very quick to respond to my request to remove a huge wasp nest in my garden. Very professional and came the same day.
I regret using the company. I paid £274.80 for the removal of a bee problem in a garden shed. The chap borrowed my spade and proceeded to use it to kill the bees which took him all of 15 minutes before leaving me to clear up the mess.
A smooth and seamless service. Found on the Internet requested a call back which happened the next day. Visited quickly assessed the wasp nest that was outside in the ground and rapidly growing! Very friendly and quick service and the wasps are gone!
Very good. Prompt service and also recall visit.
No problems at all very good andvery clean will tell anybody to get in touch thank you very much
Excellent communication and fast efficient service.
JG Pest Control is rated 4.26 based on 944 reviews