JG Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend JG Pest Control

Tell us how JG Pest Control made you happy
Just to put my comments into context, they got rid of the wasps. However, I did not price check heir quote sufficiently, and they turned out to be at least twice as expensive as a competitor who subsequently dealt with a similar problem with a neighbour. The "operative" who turned up lacked professionalism in both manner and absence of any protective clothing.
The wasps have not been cleared they are still flying in and out from under the roof tile.
Miner bees not obliterated, still many holes in ground.
The wasp nest has been treated twice and the wasp activity is just as bad.
For the high price there should not have been a need for a second visit. The first operative acted as if he was paying for the dust, or he had run out. He was more interested in repacking his van for a different user.
£100 for 3 minutes work is extortionate. The website gives the impression that the elimination of a wasp nest in my roof is very dangerous work requiring highly trained personnel and special equipment. The operator wore no protective kit at all and the sprayer was a standard garden sprayer. Even allowing for the call out charge £40 to 50 would have been more than enough.
JG did remove the pests as requested but it was quite hard work. We feel that we were over charged and the team turned up with the wrong equipment so we had to rearrange. I'm not sure that we would use them again.
For the money we paid they didn't do exactly what they said they would and we had to wait another week before the job was completed.
No report provided. NO UPDATE VERY POOR
The report from the operative was not easy to understand as there were lots of spelling mistakes. Very expensive £180 to sort a wasps nest and advice on cluster flies was not very convincing!
I had a wasp nest in the garden. While they were quick to attend, they were expensive £120 inc VAT. It also took them three visits before the problem was dealt with. I wouldn't use again.
For the first visit your operative only removed the part of the wasps nest visible in the loft. Taking only a short visit of 10 minutes. There was still a lot if wasps around so i had to call again. The rest of the nest was visible in the roof section and this time was dealt with properly.
Hi Eileen, Thank you for leaving your review. The service we provide for wasps/hornets includes a 2nd visit at no additional cost. I am sorry we did not get this done effectively on visit 1 but I am glad to see/hear that we were able to do this after the 2nd visit. I think two stars is a little harsh. But we appreciate your feedback.
Not happy that work was completed outside the agreed time frame 8am - 2pm No problems with the actual work and the technician. but your firm rang and told me it would be just after 2pm due to a vehicle breakdown and no sign at 3pm. Rang you to complain and response was that I would have had to wait in all day with another firm. I would suggest that is a bad response and I paid a lot of money upfront for a relatively easy job so I am paying for a timed visit. Technician finally turned up at 3.30pm which meant I missed going out with my husband to get respite from caring from my mother who has Alzheimers.
office staff very curt with me, the man doing the eradication of the wasps nest excellent but overall, very expensive to do the job - £167
Despite spending a great deal of money. Initial claims were not backed up. We had to hassle the company to fulfil their duties in a timely manner
Misquoted and poor after service
We received a very poor service
We had a wasp nest in our roof. It was treated quickly, and you would receive a good review except after it was treated it became evident there were two nests. When I rang up I was informed that the second treatment would be cheaper as you had only been two days before. I rang back to confirm a time and pay a was charged full price, so there were clearly no notes or standard policy on returning prices.
Over priced.
Man came whilst & did the job from outside whilst I was out although I thought he was going to treat them from inside. We had agreed a time after lunch because I was working & he came in the morning. He didn't even need steps & charged much more than council prices. Not impressed. Check your local council prices for wasp removal first.
JG Pest Control is rated 4.25 based on 831 reviews