Internet-Ink Reviews

of reviewers recommend Internet-Ink
Read Internet-Ink Reviews

About Internet-Ink:

Internet-ink.com are the ink experts. Buy your cheap printer ink cartridges, laser toner cartridges and writing pens from their secure online store. Internet-ink offer fast free delivery with all orders on inkjet supplies and laser consumables. For great deals and savings on original and compatible cartridges, visit the website now. We stock brands from Epson, HP, Canon, Parker, Waterman and many more. If you need help or support call 0800 612 0874 or 0115 937 1520 and talk to our printer cartridge experts.

support@internet-ink.co.uk

Debdale Lane, Keyworth,

Tell us how Internet-Ink made you happy
Internet-Ink 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Internet-Ink 5 star review on 24th July 2018
Polly Price
Internet-Ink 5 star review on 28th June 2018
Steven Goddard
The ink seems reasonable quality but the experience of putting it into the printer is dire. I found out the hard way that you should only approach these cartridges (for a Canon Pro9000 mk2) with latex gloves on. As soon as they are opened ready for insertion ink drools out and has to be dabbed with kitchen roll before they can be put into place. Another thing I discovered was that the light did not come on even with the contacts cleaned. It will be interesting to see if the printer can monitor ink level...
Good value but one black cartridge contained air bubbles which meant the ink was dispersed irregularly
Good ink but total (and probably illegal) failure to stop marketing emails. Today's email is once too many and I'm putting a review on Trustpilot.
Dear Mr. Black, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear that you are pleased with the products that you have purchased however, I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for any distress that may have been caused in relation to the amount of marketing emails you are receiving from us. I would like to reassure you that having investigated this further, we believe that this is due to you having registered with several different email addresses on our system - each one creating its own account. I have emailed you directly to discuss this further so that we can try to resolve this for you and ensure that the correct settings are in place on your account(s) to prevent any future un-wanted emails from being received. Thank you. Best wishes, Kirsty H. On behalf of Internet-Ink.
No compatible available now - and no loyalty reduction either.
The colour ink cartridges seem to be less full than when one could get genuine Kodak ones.No problems with speed of delivery from order time.
Excellent service and first-class products. Would not shop anywhere else! Prices fantastic! Keep it up all round!
I have just placed a replacement order for inks but the system would not accept the GIVEME10 discount. I've used your company for many years and not had this problem before.
Dear Mr Wiggett, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I have looked in to the reasoning behind the discount code not applying to your recent order for you and I can confirm that unfortunately this is because the 'GIVEME10' code is only applicable on compatible ink cartridges and having checked your recent order I can see that you have purchased original Canon ink cartridges. Therefore unfortunately; there is no discount code applicable to these items, I am afraid. Moving forwards; If you were to purchase any compatible ink cartridges in the future then you would be able to apply and make use of this discount code again. Please accept my apologies for any disappointment this may cause. I hope that I have been able to provide you with all the information that you may require but please don't hesitate to get back in if we can be of any assistance to you. Best wishes, Kirsty H. On behalf of Internet-Ink.
Delivery and prices very good but ordered large capacity Epson compatible cartridges which I'm not so sure lasted as long as previous ones I've tried. Mind you my previous supplier, firstcallinks, changed their cartridges and seemed to suffer the same fate.
I bought manufacturer's branded ink because internet-ink compatible products have been unsatisfactory in the past. First they fail to give an indication of ink levels. You are warned about this and that is acceptable. Secondly, at least 20% of them have failed to work at all. This is just a dead loss and negates any advantage in buying own brand. I was disappointed to find that the GIVEME10 code now only applies to own brand products; it used to be all products. The GIVEME10 label is now scraped off my computer.
Good service over a number of years but very disappointing you don’t do alternatives to Canon inks. This makes them very expensive and no 10% discount either!
Dear Mr Gorringe, Thank you for your feedback and your continued custom over the years which is greatly appreciated! Although we stock compatible cartridges for most printers, unfortunately we are currently unable to provide Canon PG-545 and CL-546 compatible cartridges due to insufficient stock levels of empty cartridges required for refilling; should the situation improve, we will be pleased to offer these cartridges again as we completely understand the need for cheaper alternative printing supplies. Going forward, we would recommend to try and select a printer that holds x5 or x6 cartridges rather than x1 Black and x1 colour cartridge. The reason for this is there are far less issues with the printers and cartridges that hold more cartridges as they don’t have a print head on the cartridge itself and they are a lot more cost effective too! Unlike cartridges for dual-cartridge printers, consumables for multi-cartridge machines are far easier to manufacture and in most cases we can offer them for under £20 for a complete set of 5/6 cartridges. Many thanks once again! We hope that we will be able to assist you again with any future purchases you may wish to make. Best wishes, Joana on behalf of Internet-Ink Team
Internet-ink products and delivery service are GOOD. However - as far as I can recollect I have NEVER managed to get the promised 10% discount (last order No 4860579 Invoiced 16/11/2019) and I have placed several previous orders. Not Happy!!
Dear Mr Chapman, Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you have been struggling to redeem your 10% discount code, unfortunately I am unable to apply any codes retrospectively therefore for future reference please ensure that all discounts are applied and amounts deducted prior to making payment, or if you are unable to do so, then please simply give us a call on 0800 612 0874 and we will be more than happy to take your order over the telephone making sure that the 10% discount is applied to your order. I have emailed you a confirmation of your 10% loyalty discount code and also enclosed instructions that will hopefully assist you with applying your 10% discount code correctly. On this occasion, as a goodwill gesture I will refund the amount that would have been discounted from the 10% code that is currently available on compatible ink cartridges therefore I have refunded £1.39 back on to the PayPal account that you had used to pay for the order #4860579 but please be advised that can take up to 3 – 5 working days to be processed by the bank. I hope that I have been able to provide you with all of the information that you require but if I can be of any further assistance to you please don’t hesitate to get back in touch. Kind regards, Joana on behalf of Internet-Ink Team
one ink cartridge was faulty but was replaced in good time.
Dear Mr Jenkins, Thank you for your feedback. Having looked in to your order history I note that you have been shopping with us for a number of years now with no issues, apart from x1 ink cartridge that was refused by your printer in September last year. I also note that a free of charge replacement cartridge was posted to you with Royal Mail 1st class post within a few hours of the issue being reported, and arrived shortly after allowing you to continue using your HP printer as expected. Unfortunately due to a number of firmware updates released by printer manufacturers each year in attempt to stop customers from using 3rd party cartridges, from time to time we do encounter recognition problems, especially if automatic-update function has not been disabled on a printer. However all issues are always dealt with in a timely manner to ensure minimal impact to our customers. Furthermore, we constantly monitor changes in firmware and regularly update the microchips that are installed on our cartridges to ensure full compatibility for all of our customers, therefore most our customers have never encountered an issue when using our products. We appreciate how disappointing it was for you to not be able to use your printer until replacement cartridge was received, however please be advised that FoC replacement was issued on the same day, even though in accordance to our T&C's we would usually need to await for defective items to be returned to us before replacements can be issued. However, a decision was made to provide a replacement immediately as a gesture of goodwill as you have been a loyal customer for a number of years, and your continued custom is greatly appreciated. We sincerely hope that our products matter to you as much as the after-sales service we provide, therefore we would be grateful if you could re-consider revising your negative review. However, if the problem was not resolved to your satisfaction, we would like to hear about how your experience with us could have been improved. Please simply send us an email to support@internet-ink.co.uk or give us a call on 0871 288 4549 quoting your order reference 4848857. We're all ears! Kind regards, Joana on behalf of Internet-ink Team
Sorry to report that the cartridges are NOT compatible with my new Canon printer (Pixma 5750). They were great for the old one but then when I installed the same printer-new model- it rejected the "compatible"...This is why I said "acceptable"regarding old printer and "very poor" for new model.
Dear Mrs Guyer, Thank you for getting in touch. Having checked your account history we note that the cartridges for your old machine were PGI-550 XL & CLI-551 XL series cartridges and while they look very similar to PGI-570 XL & CLI-571 XL range cartridges compatible with your newly acquired printer, they are not interchangeable unfortunately, therefore you will be unable to use the stock that is left over from your old printer as the new machine takes different cartridges. I hope that I have been able to provide you with all the information that you require, however, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0871 288 4549 should you wish to discuss this further. Many thanks. Kind Regards, Joana on behalf of Internet-ink Team
Excellent service, easy ordering, quick to deliver. Packaging though.... not environmentally friendly...surely polystyrene worms died a death long ago?What is wrong with paper and cardboard ?
I have been using Internet Ink for a huge number of years and have had pretty much no major issues. But............. This latest batch of ink appears to be a bit thin on colour. A bit translucent and lacking body. Even the black is a tad light. I will wait and see with the next batch, which wont be long away.
Dear Mr McCarthy, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are sorry to hear your Epson printer is no longer producing excellent quality prints with our compatible inks installed. Please be advised that these T1631-T1634 series cartridges are simply a plastic tank that holds the ink, they usually have no affect with regards to the printing quality which is determined by the print head situated inside your printer, therefore we believe that the print quality would improve if you ran of a few automated cleaning cycles through your printer software leaving 5-6hrs in between to allow time for the ink to migrate through the print head. If you are unsure how to perform automated cleaning on the Epson printer you have, please simply send us an email to support@internet-ink.co.uk quoting your order number 4853340 and the model number of your printer and we will happily provide the relevant instructions. Many thanks. Kind Regards, Joana on behalf of Internet-ink Team
Re: purchase of 4 x generic black printer carts and 3 x colour printer carts. I had to return the colour carts as two were faulty. Did not use the third one. Your response to this problem was good in that a refund was agreed over the phone and a freepost sticker issued same day for return of faulty carts.
The colour cartridge ink isn't printing. I have checked that I have installed it correctly, but don't understand why no colour is being printed.
Dear Mrs Askew, Thank you for taking time to leave a review regarding your Internet-ink purchase. We are so sorry to hear that your recent experience of using our CL-41 remanufactured ink cartridge has been so disappointing! We are eager to reassure you that we are a reputable business with a good reputation, on which we take great pride. All of our cartridges are sold with a 12 month warranty, therefore to enable us to assist you with rectifying the issues that you are currently experiencing and allow you to continue using the cartridge as expected please could we ask you to contact our customer service team on 0871 288 4549 or send us an email to support@internet-ink.co.uk quoting your order number 4836900 and the model number of your Canon printer. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. Kind Regards, Internet-Ink Team
ORDER HISTORY CLEARLY SHOWS PREVIOUS ORDERS FOR COMPATIBLE INKS SO WHY ALL THIS RUBBISH WITH HAVING TO ENTER PROMO DISCOUNT CODES? I DON'T KEEP EMAILS OR INVOICES FOREVER OR WANT TO WASTE TIME TRYING TO FIND THEM. IF YOU REALLY THINK IT IS WORTH OFFERING A DISCOUNT TO REPEAT CUSTOMERS THEN YOU NEED TO PULL YOUR FINGER OUT AND APPLY IT AUTOMATICALLY. THE HP COMPATIBLES DO WORK BUT THEY TEND TO DRY OUT QUICKLY. THE PRINTER DOESN'T MAKE IT EASY TO INSTALL OR SHOW INK LEVELS ACCURATELY, WHICH IS NOT SURPRISING GIVEN THE MONEY HP LOSE ON PEOPLE BUYING COMPATIBLES.
Swift service but however carefully you try to add a black cartridge the ink spills when removing the plastic cap
Dear Mr Curson, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and notify us of your experience, please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues that you have been experiencing with regards to our compatible HP 364 black ink cartridges which appear to leak upon removing the nozzle caps. While I can see that you have been using these particular cartridges for a number of years, I would like check if you follow the correct steps to open them: firstly, you need to remove the orange tear-off strip to expose the air vent to release the pressure from the cartridge and only then remove the plastic nozzle cap. Unfortunately if the nozzle cap is removed prior to exposing the breathing hole, this may cause for the cartridges to leak because of the pressure inside, as unlike HP cartridges our compatible inks are all filled to extra capacity. I would like to reassure you that at Internet-Ink, we take great pride in ensuring our customers' satisfaction and the cartridges that you purchased are very reliable, high quality cartridges therefore please do let us know if you find that the cartridges still leak even when the correct steps are followed to open them. Please do not hesitate to contact us either on 0871 288 4549 or send us an email to support@internet-ink.co.uk quoting your order number #4822877 and we will be more than happy to look into this further for you. Thank you. Kind Regards, Joana S. on behalf of Internet-Ink team
find u very helpfull and understanding good value for money
Dear Mr Dodds, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review, it's greatly appreciated. We are delighted to hear you are happy with the goods and the service provided by Internet-Ink, and we hope that you will continue shopping with us. In such a competitive market we are constantly looking for ways to encourage repeat business by ensuring that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase and the after-sales service we provide, therefore please could you share your thoughts on how we could improve to receive a full 5-star rating? Please simply send us an email to support@internet-ink.co.uk - any further feedback you could provide will be greatly welcomed. We look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards, Joana on Behalf of Internet-Ink Team
Internet-Ink is rated 4.80 based on 16,405 reviews