Internet-ink Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Internet-ink

About Internet-ink: Internet-ink.com are the ink experts. Buy your cheap printer ink cartridges, laser toner cartridges and writing pens from their secure online store. Internet-ink offer fast free delivery with all orders on inkjet supplies and laser consumables. For great deals and savings on original and compatible cartridges, visit the website now. We stock brands from Epson, HP, Canon, Parker, Waterman and many more. If you need help or support call 0800 612 0874 or 0115 937 1520 and talk to our printer cartridge experts.

support@internet-ink.co.uk

Unit 2-3 Debdale Lane Industrial Estate,Debdale Ln, Keyworth

How would you rate Internet-ink ?

Polly Price
"I have been using Internet-ink for many years now and have always had the most amazingly helpful treatment with any problem I may have encountered. I have now moved to spend more time in Lanzarote and have left our main business to our son-in-law, but we still require ink for our business out here and wouldn't dream of shopping anywhere else! Yesterday I had a problem with my new ink cartridge not being recognised so I rand and spoke to Julie Mannering. She was so lovely and so helpful and the perfect problem solver for any company to have! I will never shop anywhere else for my ink cartridges etc and will make sure that I spread the word! Thank you so so much for your help Best wishes Polly"
Steven Goddard
"I am very happy with the price And good Quality and Deals you do I have put you on my Facebook Group and page to help get you more Custommers Many thanks Steven"
"Always had good service and when asked for received good advice and help"
"quick and sensible price"
"Easy to order at a good price"
"I have used internet-ink for many years now and have always been satisfied, the photo printing quality is very good, that's why I use internet-ink"
"Prompt delivery,good quality compatible inks for Kodak Hero....I am very pleased with the service"
"Staff very helpful on the phone with my order"
"Internet-Ink always supplies good quality compatible inks, delivery times are very short, and prices very low. What's not to like??"
"Prompt delivery, competitively priced, inks fit and no problems printing. Can't say more!!"
"I am an elderly person who does use printer very often but have using Internet-ink for many decades,have also got my son and daughter in law using Internet-ink,they do a lot of photo's and they get good results.They are happy using your ink. Jim G."
"Previous orders with you and no problems ordering on an excellent website."
"Ordered before noon and delivered next day by local postman. The price was good and cartridges work well. don't buy these often but like the set up with good telephone order staff."
"I always use Internet-ink as I know I can rely on the service I get."
"Everything excellent"
"I have been using Internet-inks for some years and have always been satisfied with the results. When printing photos the colours are fine, perhaps not quite as accurate as the branded inks, but good enough for me and at a fraction of the price."
"Good product,price and service. Thanks."
"Excellent product with prompt delivery. One of the cartridges was faulty, I rang customer services and they were very helpful and no quibble when a replacement was required. would highly recommend."
"Ink has worked very in our printer"
"I have always found these compatible HP inks to be of good quality and sensible price their support is firts class."
"Excellent value. Work perfectly. Will be buying again."
"Excellent results.No problem."
"I always buy my inks from Internet-ink because the site is so easy to use and choose your inks, they are good quality cartridges and guaranteed to fit your printer and you can purchase your colour packs in any order you want."
Internet-ink is rated 4.78 based on 12,402 reviews