Internet-Ink Reviews

of reviewers recommend Internet-Ink
Read Internet-Ink Reviews

About Internet-Ink:

Internet-ink.com are the ink experts. Buy your cheap printer ink cartridges, laser toner cartridges and writing pens from their secure online store. Internet-ink offer fast free delivery with all orders on inkjet supplies and laser consumables. For great deals and savings on original and compatible cartridges, visit the website now. We stock brands from Epson, HP, Canon, Parker, Waterman and many more. If you need help or support call 0800 612 0874 or 0115 937 1520 and talk to our printer cartridge experts.

support@internet-ink.co.uk

Debdale Lane, Keyworth,

Tell us how Internet-Ink made you happy
Their internet site is very 'user friendly' and very easy to use. An extensive range of printers and ink cartridges. The ordering and payment system is excellent and the delivery is very dependable.
Excellent product, and excellent service, would certainly recommend.
I have used Internet Ink for a few years now and have always very satisfied. Although, must admit, had a bit of trouble getting through this time but, I’m sure, this was down to the present situation of COVIS.

Regards, a satisfied customer.
I find that Internet Ink are always quick to respond to orders using secure envelopes. Goods always arrive safely and promtly.
I highly recommend Internet Ink to anyone needing cartridges. I have always had quick and efficient and very helpful service from everyone there. A company that always gives a five star service.
Once again, an excellent service. Placed my order online, the usual 10% discount code applied, all items in stock and delivered 2 days later. The compatible Epson inks are excellent value. We've been printing off loads of photos we've taken both indoors and outdoors recently on our Epson photo printer and they are of an excellent print quality. Would have no hesitation in recommending the Internet Ink compatibles.
Prompt delivery and I had no problem with the compatible inks in my Canon printer.
I have been using Internet Ink for many years and find their products excellent and their delivery very quick. First class company.
As always, impeccable. First attempt never arrived but the second one was here next day.
Excellent service, great quality
I was unsure about using non recommended ink in my Epsom printer as I had previously had problems, but ink from internet ink works perfectly and even after not being used for a while, happy with the service and especially the price.
Phone service helpful. I was having difficulty finding a supplier of individual compatible colours rather than whole sets.
Ordered a multi pack for my Epsom printer which arrived very quickly. The cartridges seem good quality and work just as they should. The instructions supplied were very useful and easy to follow.
All good and no problems.
Recommend.
Been using you for many years and many printers, recommended you to Sister in law and my wife’s ex husband. Great ink at a great price. 😄
An efficient service. The cartridges work superbly. Good value for money.
I find that the inks are just the job Good service
Great generic cartridges for my Epsom ink jet printer. Work well, no splodges or bleeding. Excellent service and quick delivery.
Delivered in good time ..
Excellent - I only buy printer ink cartridges from internet-ink - Very reliable and excellent service.
Great choice of cartridges and special offers. Website easy to use and very fast shipping. Have shopped here many times and will continue to do so in future. Highly recommend.
Easy company to deal with for ordering and delivery within a few days, if not next day. Excellent service reasonable prices.
Internet-Ink is rated 4.80 based on 16,024 reviews