Internet-Ink Reviews

of reviewers recommend Internet-Ink
Read Internet-Ink Reviews

About Internet-Ink:

Internet-ink.com are the ink experts. Buy your cheap printer ink cartridges, laser toner cartridges and writing pens from their secure online store. Internet-ink offer fast free delivery with all orders on inkjet supplies and laser consumables. For great deals and savings on original and compatible cartridges, visit the website now. We stock brands from Epson, HP, Canon, Parker, Waterman and many more. If you need help or support call 0800 612 0874 or 0115 937 1520 and talk to our printer cartridge experts.

support@internet-ink.co.uk

Debdale Lane, Keyworth,

Tell us how Internet-Ink made you happy
Internet-Ink 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Internet-Ink 5 star review on 24th July 2018
Polly Price
Internet-Ink 5 star review on 28th June 2018
Steven Goddard
Their internet site is very 'user friendly' and very easy to use. An extensive range of printers and ink cartridges. The ordering and payment system is excellent and the delivery is very dependable.
The product and service is first class
Excellent quality and value of cartridges, despite being a fraction of the manufacturer’s. Most efficient ordering on website and short delivery time. That’s why I have bought my cartridges from Internet-ink for the best part of ten years. Only just made my next order, so I can yet give answers to the next questions, but I’m sure they will deserve the most positive replies.
Thanks to Which online for directing me to a very efficient website that made ordering for the first time very simple and recognised that orders to Jersey should be VAT free.
The prices quoted are very good. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that the ink works a treat in my printer. I have tried compatible ink before, and have had quite a few problems in the past. I'm willing to have another go with your company, and hoping for better things. If everything works out well, I will definitely be ordering in the future from yourselves.
100% First class service,from ordering to collecting
AS usual the good service internet ink has always provided. Quality ink at good prices and quick delivery service.
Have been using this company for many years Superb and very prompt service. Can thoroughly recommend.
Quick delivery last time and all the inks have worked fine. Very pleased with the service
I would always recommend Internet Inks. I had somuch help from the staff when my printer gave up and I had quite a few new unused ink cartridges that I couldn't use in my new printer. I returned them to Internet Inks and they helped me with the correct inks for my new printer and credited my account for the returned inks. Very friendly and helpful staff.
I discovered this company years ago through a recommendation from a previously satisfied customer. I tried 'em, stayed with 'em and will continue with 'em. Why change a winning recipe?
Used compatables for a long time now on my Epson printer with no problems and have not found anywhere as efficient or best priced anywhere.
Quick and easy to order, fast delivery
GREAT VALUE, WORKS PERFECT COMPATIBLE INKS WITH MY CANNON PRINTER
Great value, quality and prompt service
I have used you before and found the compatible cartridges work fine in my Epson printer. The confirmation email is a bit late for the 10% discount code.
excellent next day delivery
Service effidient and polite attitude as always
Good prices and excellent service with delivery.
Ordered my set of inks yesterday and they arrived in the post this morning. Fantastic service with a great product. Never buy from anyone else.
Very happy with the delivery service
Internet-Ink is rated 4.80 based on 16,474 reviews