Internet-ink Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Internet-ink

About Internet-ink: Internet-ink.com are the ink experts. Buy your cheap printer ink cartridges, laser toner cartridges and writing pens from their secure online store. Internet-ink offer fast free delivery with all orders on inkjet supplies and laser consumables. For great deals and savings on original and compatible cartridges, visit the website now. We stock brands from Epson, HP, Canon, Parker, Waterman and many more. If you need help or support call 0800 612 0874 or 0115 937 1520 and talk to our printer cartridge experts.

support@internet-ink.co.uk

Unit 2-3 Debdale Lane Industrial Estate,Debdale Ln, Keyworth

Tell us how Internet-ink made you happy

Polly Price
"I have been using Internet-ink for many years now and have always had the most amazingly helpful treatment with any problem I may have encountered. I have now moved to spend more time in Lanzarote and have left our main business to our son-in-law, but we still require ink for our business out here and wouldn't dream of shopping anywhere else! Yesterday I had a problem with my new ink cartridge not being recognised so I rand and spoke to Julie Mannering. She was so lovely and so helpful and the perfect problem solver for any company to have! I will never shop anywhere else for my ink cartridges etc and will make sure that I spread the word! Thank you so so much for your help Best wishes Polly"
Steven Goddard
"I am very happy with the price And good Quality and Deals you do I have put you on my Facebook Group and page to help get you more Custommers Many thanks Steven"
"Always had good service and when asked for received good advice and help"
"great product and service"
"friendly staff making telephone ordering a pleasure."
"Easy to use website and ordering process. I have used Internet Ink for years and never been disappointed"
"Top quality goods, best prices, great service, and free 1st class post. What more can anyone ask for."
"As always with any of my orders a first class service.great inks delivered fast.thank you."
"I have always used compatible cartridges from this source and found them absolutely superb. One thing, and I'm sure its not imagination, is that they almost certa inly contain far more ink than the so called "genuine makers' items - and the prices, often with discount offers as well, are almost too low to believe."
"Have always used internet ink Epsom compatible in my printer they have always been excellent and caused no problems"
"Always reliable and quick service. Prices very very competitive"
"Very good quality ink. Recognised without any problems by my Canon TS8050. Cannot be faulted. Fast delivery and well packaged. Thank you."
"Good, cheap and reliable service and cartridges"
"Really good price for alternative cartridges for my Epson inkjet printer. Printer gave warning about using non Epson inks but accepted these alternatives OK. Printing fine with them. Delivery good and arrived very quickly. Will use again."
"fantastic and very fast high quality and great value. Used them for several years now."
"Very goo product, excellent service"
"In any business customer service is essential and you come top of the list in this department.I would recommend you to anyone just on this point alone."
"Extremely satisfied.... will only use Inter-net Ink for my printer supplies"
"Service and quality of the product are second to none. Well done I-I."
"I have the Canon Pixma MG5250 printer & have used these "compatable" cartridges since new with no problems at all - quite happy. OK I don't use it much ( though I had a period when it was in use daily & they kept my costs down) so fair price & trouble free (AAA+)"
"You are brilliant thank you for your kind help"
"As always great service, great quality ink cartridges, and great prices (never had a single failure even when I had my business), what more could anyone want? if you use cartridges use Internet-ink, I've recommended them to everyone I know, thank you"
"Great service, quality products at very competitive prices."
Internet-ink is rated 4.79 based on 12,754 reviews