Internet-ink Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Internet-ink

About Internet-ink: Internet-ink.com are the ink experts. Buy your cheap printer ink cartridges, laser toner cartridges and writing pens from their secure online store. Internet-ink offer fast free delivery with all orders on inkjet supplies and laser consumables. For great deals and savings on original and compatible cartridges, visit the website now. We stock brands from Epson, HP, Canon, Parker, Waterman and many more. If you need help or support call 0800 612 0874 or 0115 937 1520 and talk to our printer cartridge experts.

support@internet-ink.co.uk

Unit 2-3 Debdale Lane Industrial Estate,Debdale Ln, Keyworth

Tell us how Internet-ink made you happy

customer service
Matthew Goddard
"We have been ordering replacement compatible Brother TN241BK and TN245 3-colour cartridges from Internet-ink for some years now. It seems that a year or so ago they changed their suppliers and there has been a marked diminishment in cartridge quality. So, where as the previous cartridges would have scored 4 or 5 stars, I can only give the current ones 3 stars to acknowledge that they are just about acceptable, as we consistently find that they create faint lines and splodges of across printed documents when about 1/3 full. Unless things improve, we shall be seeking an alternative supplier, despite the good prices!"
Polly Price
"I have been using Internet-ink for many years now and have always had the most amazingly helpful treatment with any problem I may have encountered. I have now moved to spend more time in Lanzarote and have left our main business to our son-in-law, but we still require ink for our business out here and wouldn't dream of shopping anywhere else! Yesterday I had a problem with my new ink cartridge not being recognised so I rand and spoke to Julie Mannering. She was so lovely and so helpful and the perfect problem solver for any company to have! I will never shop anywhere else for my ink cartridges etc and will make sure that I spread the word! Thank you so so much for your help Best wishes Polly"
Steven Goddard
"I am very happy with the price And good Quality and Deals you do I have put you on my Facebook Group and page to help get you more Custommers Many thanks Steven"
"Great value and the cartridges work OK."
"My recent purchase was very disappointing as one of the two black ink cartridges was damaged and leaking .I complained to you but got no reply .This will probably affect my future purchases for both myself and my wife"
Dear Mr Cairns,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I am truly sorry to hear of your recent shopping experience with Internet-ink. Having checked the system I can confirm that we have no record of receiving your initial complaint unfortunately, therefore could you please contact us as soon as possible either on 0871 288 4549 or send us an email to support@internet-ink.co.uk and confirm the email address the original enquiry had been sent to and an approximate date if possible so that we can carry out an internal investigation.

I would also like to take the opportunity to send my sincerest apologies for the issue that you have experienced in regards to your order and the inconvenience it has caused. At Internet-Ink, we take great pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet yours – or our own – expectations in regards to your order which is extremely disappointing for us.

Please rest assured that we will not leave you 'out of pocket' for the leaking cartridge, therefore if you could please confirm if you prefer to receive a refund or a replacement cartridge, I will ensure that the relevant action is taken to your order as soon as possible.

I would just like to add that the order number #4809372 quoted in the review relates to your order placed in November which was for an Epson 29XL series multipack of 4 cartridges while your more recent order #4831581 placed in April was for Epson 18XL black ink tanks, therefore I suspect this to be the order in question. As the cartridges are not interchangeable, we would also like to check the model number of your Epson printer to ensure that the correct replacement cartridge is being dispatched (if replacement is required) and so I would be grateful if you could also provide the model number of your printer.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Joana on behalf of Internet-Ink Team
"A superb designed website that makes reordering so easy, even adding and subtracting items not required at this time."
"Great Helpful staff always help you to get the best deal. Thank you for such a good serice"
"Excellent inks, excellent service. I've been using them for a few years now, only ever one issue with posting to the incorrect address, and they resolved this quickly and easily. Inks always work and are top quality."
"Good price, Good customer service."
"very easy once I found the right area to click on"
"I ordered four ink cartridges on Wednesday for my Epsom scanner/printer from Internet-Ink. They arrived by first delivery on Friday. I installed them into my printer and they are in perfect working order. I highly recommend Internet-Ink and will continue to order my cartridges from them whenever I need them."
"There is only one printer ink company, not just in the UK but from here in France I also use Internet-ink and no other. They have an an incredible range of products, their website is updated almost by the minute, their delivery is brilliant (even down here in the south of France), and their customer service is unbeatable. The products I have purchased have performed brilliantly and I cannot speak more highly of a company that understands what having customers means. You don't just sell to customers, you look after them, even when you have them over a number of years with repeated orders. Internet-ink are faultless in every respect - try them, you, like me will find there is not a better company to deal with."
"I have received the benefit of internet-ink & their products, for many years now & just would not consider looking at any other supplier. They do 'like it says on the tin', "provide a prompt response & price that suits the customer" Syd L"
"quality product and competitive price, speedy delivery"
"Great product great price works well as expected will definitely order from these guys again. Delivery was goid times as well"
"The cartages are good I have had no problem's with them. The delivery is quick and no hassle The come out of the box and straight in. The print quality is good Of course price is always a factor and the price is highly comparative. I could not afforded to print the amount I do using HP Cartages and there seems to be no difference. Of course there is always room for improvement but I don't know where"
"Have never had a problem with Internet-ink. First class service and compatible inks which serve their purpose at a fraction of the cost of branded inks (in my case Epson). Continue the excellent work and keep giving me the 10% discount! Clive Theobald, Colchester."
"Quality products, excellent service and speedy delivery."
"Easy to order, good quality products, speedy delivery"
"Always receive good service from you. Would recommend to any of my friends"
"Great product, (as described), Great Service, Fast Delivery."
"Excellent product, excellent service, will recommend to anyone"
Internet-ink is rated 4.79 based on 13,458 reviews