Internet-ink Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Internet-ink

About Internet-ink: Internet-ink.com are the ink experts. Buy your cheap printer ink cartridges, laser toner cartridges and writing pens from their secure online store. Internet-ink offer fast free delivery with all orders on inkjet supplies and laser consumables. For great deals and savings on original and compatible cartridges, visit the website now. We stock brands from Epson, HP, Canon, Parker, Waterman and many more. If you need help or support call 0800 612 0874 or 0115 937 1520 and talk to our printer cartridge experts.

support@internet-ink.co.uk

Unit 2-3 Debdale Lane Industrial Estate,Debdale Ln, Keyworth

How would you rate Internet-ink?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Realistic prices compared to originals, and quick service. I always use Internet-Ink."
StewART
"The price for ink is incredibly cheap...they arrive incredibly quickly...they are always the ones I wanted! What more can I say!"
Verified Buyer
"Never had any problems with delivery or quality, colour rendition , with refills for Canon Pixma IP4700 so far, although some of the colour refills did not seem to last very long, but may have been that they were used quite infrequently over long period and may have "dried up""
"fast delivery ,worked first time, great value .thankseddie a"
"Ordered a set of three cartridges for £4.69 inc 10% discount yesterday around midday - arrived today, less than 24 hours later. Also got 5% cash back by ordering via Quidco. Now THAT's what I call service! Keep it up! No wonder the high street shops are fading away."
"Amazing value and service. I have been dealing with them for six years and have always had speedy service and on one occasion when I had a problem with an HP Officejet printer they could not be more helpful in solving it. Their ink has worked well in three different printers that I have had and have saved at least 60% on manufacturers prices. Thank you Internet-ink."
Hugh Watson
Verified Buyer
"Always found Internet Ink very good but the dropped below their usual high standards. allowing me to purchase a set of inks for my Epson printer knowing they had a problem with the black cartridge. I had to purchase a genuine Epson cartridge instead"
"They are always friendly, quick & efficient. I have dealt with them over a number of years, with never a complaint from me."
Norman Giller
Verified Buyer
"GOOD SERVICE GOOD PRICE."
Skyscraper
Verified Buyer
"Have been using these guys for years. Easy to order and quick delivery. Never found anyone else who can provide similar value."
"Requirements always available. Easy-to=follow ordering process. Quick delivery. Good discounts. Altogether, excellent."
"Excellent service, excellent quality at the price."
"Quality inks good price good delivery times"
"Very cheap; Good quality; Fast delivery. Can't ask for more"
"I cannot fault their products and their customer service, really really helpful. Always try their best to help. I have been a customer for many years. The first compatible cartridges I bought from them did not work which freaked me out, as I thought I should not have trusted compatible cartridges, BUT it was the printer firmware, which Internet-Ink helped me with and I have never had a problem since. FAB Service!"
Kevin Du Feu
Verified Buyer
"Always like the ink, so close to original colours, very few clogs and drys as quick as any. Customer service is excellent. Many thanks to Julie Manning for her help (detailed reply) regarding ink type, source, longevity etc. May interest someone to know these compatible carts work on my two printers, Epson and Canon linked up to my computer running Linux operating system. No manufacturer screams because i'm using compatible carts as i operate through CUPS drivers"
"Price very reasonable. Phone enquiry answered promptly and politely."
Marion Bond
Verified Buyer
"Their compatible cartridges always work!!! That makes me VERY happy."
Andrew Barnes
Verified Reviewer
"Very easy to navigate the website ordering page and great prices"
June Statham
Verified Buyer
"Quality compatible cartridges at a good price and quick free delivery. Excellent customer support team"
Overlocker
Verified Buyer
"I have been using this company and their inks for a number of years. I printed over 8000 copies on my hp printer ,the majority on inks supplied by Internet-ink .com.I have been getting 10% off for years and find that not only are these inks good quality they are also a good value.Shame they do not do them for my Canon 100pro printer."
Allan Briscoe
Verified Buyer
"superb service and a very easy to understand ordering online process, so far everything has been 100%"
"Great company, really quick delivery, no problems with the order."
Internet-ink is rated 4.78 based on 11,485 reviews