Internet-ink Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Internet-ink

About Internet-ink: Internet-ink.com are the ink experts. Buy your cheap printer ink cartridges, laser toner cartridges and writing pens from their secure online store. Internet-ink offer fast free delivery with all orders on inkjet supplies and laser consumables. For great deals and savings on original and compatible cartridges, visit the website now. We stock brands from Epson, HP, Canon, Parker, Waterman and many more. If you need help or support call 0800 612 0874 or 0115 937 1520 and talk to our printer cartridge experts.

support@internet-ink.co.uk

Unit 2-3 Debdale Lane Industrial Estate,Debdale Ln, Keyworth

How would you rate Internet-ink ?

Polly Price
"I have been using Internet-ink for many years now and have always had the most amazingly helpful treatment with any problem I may have encountered. I have now moved to spend more time in Lanzarote and have left our main business to our son-in-law, but we still require ink for our business out here and wouldn't dream of shopping anywhere else! Yesterday I had a problem with my new ink cartridge not being recognised so I rand and spoke to Julie Mannering. She was so lovely and so helpful and the perfect problem solver for any company to have! I will never shop anywhere else for my ink cartridges etc and will make sure that I spread the word! Thank you so so much for your help Best wishes Polly"
Steven Goddard
"I am very happy with the price And good Quality and Deals you do I have put you on my Facebook Group and page to help get you more Custommers Many thanks Steven"
"Always had good service and when asked for received good advice and help"
"Second time making a purchase of comoatable ink cartridges. Great quality and worked perfectly."
"Price and convenience were major points."
"a valued customer"
"1st time user price right,delivered earlier than expected,very happy."
"Great service great price"
"very good service"
"I ordered my inks on the phone and found it quick and easy.The lady who took my order was polite and very knowledgeable about the product."
"Always prompt, always reliable."
"Items always in stock. Swift processing and timely delivery."
"service reliability ..choice."
"I've been a customer for a few years. I have always found their service prompt and reliable. I always use their comparable ink and have never had any problems. Good value and a good company to do business with."
"Always quick delivery Brilliant colours good price Have used them for years and always very pleased"
"having had not too favourable results using other companies compatible inks it was why I decided to try internet inks and have never regretted this decision, your service is first rate as is your products I would certainly recommend your company to all those people who like me have discovered the hard way make the change to internet inks their inks are top grade believe me it is so nice to speak to an operator who is always pleasant and friendly if you place an order by phone. Brian a satisfied customer."
"helpful response to telephone query, fast despatch, on-time delivery, overall excellent service."
"It works well & is much cheaper than the original Epson Inks And delivery is always very quick"
"I have been using Internet Ink for more than 8 years I find their service very good and their compatible inks first class, long lasting and economical as well as clean to use without any mess. My recent purchase was Ink Product ID 4797660 for 2No. twin packs including with the Discount for next purchase delivered to my door at less than £1.44 a cartridge."
"excellent quality and service. delivered to Northern Ireland free in 3 days. I have been using Internet ink for a number of years now in HP, Canon, and now Epson printer"
"Delivered quickly and works perfectly. Thank you"
"Previous order gave fast delivery and good quality product - much cheaper than Kodak own brand. Just re-ordered today."
"Good quality inks, reasonable priced and fast delivery"
Internet-ink is rated 4.79 based on 12,652 reviews