Internet-Ink Reviews

of reviewers recommend Internet-Ink
Read Internet-Ink Reviews

About Internet-Ink:

Internet-ink.com are the ink experts. Buy your cheap printer ink cartridges, laser toner cartridges and writing pens from their secure online store. Internet-ink offer fast free delivery with all orders on inkjet supplies and laser consumables. For great deals and savings on original and compatible cartridges, visit the website now. We stock brands from Epson, HP, Canon, Parker, Waterman and many more. If you need help or support call 0800 612 0874 or 0115 937 1520 and talk to our printer cartridge experts.

support@internet-ink.co.uk

Debdale Lane, Keyworth,

Tell us how Internet-Ink made you happy
Internet-Ink 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Internet-Ink 5 star review on 24th July 2018
Polly Price
Internet-Ink 5 star review on 28th June 2018
Steven Goddard
My first order with this company was highly efficient, which I chose because it had excellent reviews, I would doubt that it could be bettered.
I received ink cartridges today after ordering in early hours Saturday prompt service. haven't installed them yet their same colour as ink inside look forward to. using have these when ready to I'm sure there'll be great. as would the rest of internet inks items.
Friendly efficient and prompt !-
Always excellent quality and price
The price is great plus the service has always been fantastic. Good quality colour on photos.
Easy to order at affordable prices
Good cartridges, bang on! HP keep throwing up error messages when I replace the cartridges, a bit annoying, but the price saving is worth the while deleting HP's silly messages. I've happily been using Internet Ink for years.
I have been ordering from Internet-Ink for more years than I care to remember. Prices are excellent and competitive. Service has always been first class with orders arriving quickly. I have never had a faulty replacement cartridge from them for my current Epson printer or any previous printers. Would recommend them.
I have used this company for some years and have always had first class product's and service.I recommend them to all my family and friends.
Reliable, excellent product
Easy to order and always had fast delivery.
Brilliant service use this company all the time
This company is very competitive for computer ink and the compatible inks are just fine.
Reasonable prices, good quality ink, fast delivery. what more can you ask?
Excellent range of inks, great service and keen prices
Have been using these guys for a number of years now and I cant fault their service or product quality. My photo's print out just as good with their ink as they would with Epson's own ink. I'm happy.Thanks guys.
Excellent service and product at excellent prices.
Excellent inks at low prices. Good service and quick delivery. Have used this company and their inks for many years.
Super company, knock spots off all the others. Cheap fast and great quality. 100% recommend them.
I have used their compatible inks for many years and have never had a problem. In my experience OEM Inkjet printer inks are vastly overpriced and Internet-Ink's compatible products are just as good at sensible prices.
Internet-Ink is rated 4.80 based on 16,404 reviews