Internet-Ink Reviews

of reviewers recommend Internet-Ink
Read Internet-Ink Reviews

About Internet-Ink:

Internet-ink.com are the ink experts. Buy your cheap printer ink cartridges, laser toner cartridges and writing pens from their secure online store. Internet-ink offer fast free delivery with all orders on inkjet supplies and laser consumables. For great deals and savings on original and compatible cartridges, visit the website now. We stock brands from Epson, HP, Canon, Parker, Waterman and many more. If you need help or support call 0800 612 0874 or 0115 937 1520 and talk to our printer cartridge experts.

support@internet-ink.co.uk

Debdale Lane, Keyworth,

Tell us how Internet-Ink made you happy
Internet-Ink 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Internet-Ink 5 star review on 24th July 2018
Polly Price
Internet-Ink 5 star review on 28th June 2018
Steven Goddard
Not the cheapest but close to it. Excellent delivery speed. Reliable and I will use them again.
Quality products.My Printer accepted them without any error messages.Price was fantastic.Delivery was spot on.Will always use them.
Internet- ink is an excellent company, with really good fast delivery. The compatibles are good ink with very few cartridges that do not work. At this price it's not worth bothering about.
Good website easy to navigate. I have been using your company for many years with great satisfaction. Only given 4 stars as you no longer seem to do compatibles for my particular Canon cartridges - PG 540 & CL 541. However the prices seem competitive although the discount code for regular customers cannot be used.
A good website, so easy to navigate & have been using your company with great satisfaction for many years. Only given 4 stars because you no longer seem to do compatibles for my particular Canon cartridges - PG540 & CL541. However the prices still seem competitive although can't use the discount code for regular customers.
Very prompt and efficient service, although prices have risen recently
Service is good, ink is good although had a couple of blanks over the past few years.Have to say I always seem to struggle to find what I want to order even though it is always the same inks.
Got what I asked for, at a good price, and in a a couple of days.
Not as good as Canons ink particularly for printing high quality photos. It’s so much cheaper than Canon ink that I am using it for 90% of my printing and I’ve even persuaded my son to use it in his printer.
They always have been OK
I have been using internet ink for years and always found it good. When I had problems with my previous printer I phoned up and they were very helpful.
Very Quick And Efficient Would Recommend.
not allowed GIVEME 10 DISCOUNT donot know why
Surprisingly, Everything was quickly received . Haven't used your company before , but if the ink cartridges live up to 'The service' , I'll definitely be back . . . .
Compatable inks work ok. Prices are reasonable. Recommendations not to Install updates on epson printers concerning. Have had fading over time on pictures. I don't know if this is worse or better than genuine cartridges.
I found that the site was very clear. I could find easily what I wanted and payment was the same. I cannot properly comment on the quality of what I bought because I am unable to compare them with anything
The website is very easy to use even suggests cheaper ink that are compatible to the originals and quiet a bit cheaper plus an excellent post and delivery performance so good you can be up and printing again in less than three days. Impressive considering we are hampered by COVID
Easy to use site first class service and prompt delivery, would recommend to anyone. Thank you Stuart Puckett
I find that the inks are just the job Good service
Very good value. Although my Epsom printer keeps saying that it doesn’t recognize the cartridges they keep on working perfectly.
Internet-Ink is rated 4.80 based on 16,405 reviews