Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
fantastic speedy service and good prices.
Bought a new lid at an absolutely brilliant price from Infinity. Delivery was pretty slow, but that could be due to the current Covid nonsense I suppose. I also joined their loyalty scheme, but didn’t receive the points. After emailing them, Aaron responded very quickly and sorted it out. All in all a good experience and I’ll be using them again.
I ordered a new Shoei crash helmet online during the COVID pandemic and got a great deal. I already knew my size which was key. It was delivered on time as promised. I’m very pleased with it and the whole process was hassle free. I would definitely recommend Infinity motorcycles.
Easy to order and received the items on time.
Great service, and well priced product
Infinity Motorcycles are easy and straightforward to deal with, in my experience. I had a problem with something I bought from them online, contacted them, they dealt with it promptly, no problem. What more can you ask.
First time ordering from yourselves online and you made it easy and straight forward. Great communication from your staff to rectify sizing issues (I’m bigger than I thought 🤣) cracking company to deal with!!!
The staff have excellent product knowledge and online deliveries are prompt and efficient.
Always very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.
Brilliant service, helpful and friendly staff on phones and emails. Price match a nice touch.... would highly recommend Infinity motorcycles
Quickly despatched, good quality, well priced
Phoned my local store (York)to see if the item I wanted was in stock. It wasn't nor was it stockable but the person I spoke to couldn't have been more helpful so a big plus there. In the end I ordered online with the ordering system telling me the item was in stock. In the event it wasn't due to the stock figure not being up-to-date and the product being end of line. Negative there. Received an email apologising for the error and inconvenience so positive there. Ultimately I didn't get my product from Infinity and I had to wait several days to get money back. Overall good personal communication but taking the money as a result of a faulty stock figure only gives a 3 star rating.
Hi Peter,

We appreciate your feedback and seek to do whatever we can to learn from your experience and improve our services.

I'm sorry the item you were purchased online was not in stock. We try to maintain 100% accuracy on our stock levels, however, with the sheer amount of products we have available, there are occasions where we experience an inventory shortage, or an item becomes discontinued before we can update the website. This was the case for your order, and we apologise for the stocking error.

Kind regards,
Jonah
Great service, by far the best online buying service I’ve experience!
I ordered a M/L helmet and the confirmation email had M/S, I sent an email about this and straight after I received a phone call and the mix up was rectified with no hassle.

Will definitely be using them again and would highly recommend them!
Top notch support both before and after my purchase, great service, thanks very much
Very kind staff
I ordered the same helmet from the sports bike shops and they obviously didn’t have it in stock after waiting two weeks I cancelled the order, place an order with you guys and had the helmet in three days, great work all.
helpful staff and good service will use again.
really good service and nice and friendly staff when i telephoned with an equiry..will recommend without a doubt.
The staff are always very friendly and very helpful and the shop carries a good range of stock
Really helpful staff! Know their stuff!!
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.71 based on 2,582 reviews