I My Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend I My Home

Tell us how I My Home made you happy
We spoke to a lovely advisor, who explained everything in details. Unfortunately there was an error with the original surveyor but Harry made sure everything was sorted. Our report was available quickly and the issues raised were resolved by the vendor, and we are now in our new home.
I was satisfied with the repor.t
Had a delay in the survey as surveyor very busy. This was inly negative point
This is the first time I have used an intermediary type service and found the initial on line information very good. I needed a survey urgently but there were delays due to covid 19 and the volume of work being undertaken so understood. Very good service and report and would definitely use service again.
No hassle or fuss. The survey was carried out on the date I was told and the results were ready for me online in under a week. The survey was comprehensive and informative. Very happy. Thanks
The Survey Report was issued as expected and on time. The support team were helpful in advising when we should expect our report and confirmed when it was available to view. Thanks.
The survey was carried out exactly as promised with a report sent over the week following.
The online tool was a little slow to update so I did call to chase which was handled in an efficient manner.
Of course when having a search on a home that you are potentially buying, you want it as quick as possible, I was lucky that I had a set date to have one, which seemed like ages to wait, but very fortunate to have a cancellation. But OMG!, does it legally have to have so many pages? Read half of it and passed it on to someone to clarify what it meant. I certainly don’t think I’m on my own. Mind boggling!
Good service, a little long wait time but that’s Covids fault! Very helpful staff.
Very happy with the service I received. Survey was done promptly and in depth with pictures too. The price was the best I could find. Only thing I can fault was that I had to request a paper copy a few times but it eventually arrived.
Fast efficient, reasonable time turn around. Would use again
I My Home sorted my survey for me and very impressed. Also got it cheaper than going to a surveyor direct! Survey was done on time. However I did have to chase them on the 7 working day deadline for the survey report
Great, exactly what we needed. Done in a timely and professional manner.
All went well, the survey was completed in time with a very comprehensive report following that. All explained. Timelines were appropriate the proce as well. Was nice that I've been contacted by the company to explain the process right after I submitted my request. 4 starts only because my 'online cabinet' didn't work and didn't reflect any activities for me, but then all my questions were answered by email right away. Thanks!
Almost five stars .
I found it very easy to book my survey over the phone , with polite and helpful member of the iMyHome team. The only reason I haven’t give five stars was having to wait several weeks for the survey to be carried out, then another week before I received the written report.
If you’re not in a hurry then it’s a fantastic , professional service at a very competitive price. I would definitely recommend this company and would be happy to use them again
The portal was very easy to use and provided me with a number of good and affordable options for undertaking my house survey. I was very pleased with the result.
Good price! Had to chase a date of survey but would have had 5 star if I didn't.
Was pleased with prompt response and the survey was carried out fairly quickly. The report was easy to understand and covered everything that we were told it would. The cost was reasonable.
Would have given 5 stars apart from the fact that we received little a text via our telephone land line {as we don't have mobiles} at 12.30am. a little early to be woken from a sleep, to advise us when it would be carried out!!!
Average price polite Very good follow up report seemed thorough. Was impressed in receiving a phone immediately with a query I had which was quickly resolved
Really happy with the level of service provided. From the moment I requested the survey, through to getting a date booked in, the team were very helpful and prompt. Turn around time was swift and the survey completed within a 2 week window. Kept up to date throughout and the online portal was very easy to use.
I My Home is rated 4.68 based on 1,552 reviews