I My Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend I My Home
customer service

Tell us how I My Home made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The survey was excellent and comprehensive,
I am very happy with the service I have received, by iMyHome and the local surveyor they chose to do the survey. The report was very detailed and additional questions have been answered promptly by Noble & Sons. I would use iMyHome or Noble & Sons again anytime
I was very impressed with this service! I requested a Homebuyer's report and was kept up to date all the way through, receiving my report about a week after the survey was carried out. It was easy to understand and very stress-free! Thank you
I cannot recommend the team at iMyHome highly enough. I searched online for a surveyor and was getting very little success, until an agent from iMyHome responded with a personable phone call. Literally, within 15 minutes, I had a positive response and they organised a surveyor. Quick, easy, professional with no nonsense, clauses or fancy wording! I had my survey very professionally carried out within days and I am now in my new home, some 23 days later!! Thank you to iMyHome.
Very pleased, noticed things that needed to be put right before the sale could be completed.
Quick, helpful, and flexible especially given that the vendors kept rearranging.
Really useful information provided on the phone and email before I contracted them to carry out the survey. Customer service is excellent and we’re always happy to answer my queries. The survey itself took longer than expected hence 4* but I would still recommend to anyone for quality and price on the market. Thanks !
Easy to book online, speedy allocation of local surveyor. Inspection carried out on the promised date. Report followed industry standards. Overall higly recommended.
Very quick professional service but with the usual caveats about what could and could not be inspected on the day. A little more detail could have been provided. For example, the surveyor said that a number of double glazing unit seals were faulty but did not list the windows in question. To be fair, she did tell me when I rang her following receipt of the report. Also, it would have been better if the surveyor's personal contact details were supplied. I had to go through a convoluted route to get these.
My partner and I recently bought our first home, and as you can imagine it was a very stressful time. I am so glad that iMyHome gave me a call. They made our lives so much easier, sorted everything for us and kept us in the loop throughout the whole process! Could not be any happy with the service I received and would recommend iMyHome to anyone needing a survey done!
Great service, fast, efficient and comprehensive. Really competitive priced too when compared with other providers. Happy with our report.
My surveyor was very thorough and also quickly available to answer further questions appertaining to the survey. All at a good price. My only negative comment is that I requested and was promised a hard copy as well as an on line copy of the survey but it never arrived.
Great value for money, speedy and informative service!
Surveyor rang us before completing the survey and rang us back after completing to explain his findings. Very happy
Survey booked - report came in good time.
Very good experience all round - easy to arrange survey & report received in good time. Would happily recommend.
I am ecstatic with the service, not only were they available to do my survey as soon as possible but they were able to provide a detailed report in less than 3 days. Amazing service.
Good in detail. I was expecting photos but the info has given me idea on how much I need for improvements.
Quick acknowledgement and planned survey. Kept informed and provided with both an email copy and website copy. Very good service. Clear simple to understand report with prioritised issues.
Excellent service, was a little hesitant to use but had nothing to worry about. Was conducted quickly and efficiently. Would use again.
I My Home is rated 4.69 based on 1,337 reviews