iMyHome.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iMyHome.co.uk

How would you rate iMyHome.co.uk ?

"Survey was done quickly and we had the report the same day ! very efficient and very professional would definitely recommend"
"We used imyhome to carry out a homebuyer survey on our recent house purchase. They were extremely helpful when I spoke to them. The survery was carried out within a few days of payment and the results were back within the week. Very fast and efficient service. I would definitely recommend them."
"I'm very happy with the service provided. The costs are very good compared to those quoted by mortgage lender and the customer service team were very helpful and down to earth. Our report was delivered quickly and ahead of schedule. Many thanks!"
"The surveyor was very professional and quick."
"The survey was very thorough and constructive."
"We are very please with our Homebuyers survey from Philip Noble & Sons."
"Prompt and easy to use service"
"Excellent value for money & in depth report surprisingly detailed"
"Great customer service from the 1st enquiry to receiving my report. The best price available. Great work!"
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Your agent in the given area was extremely helpful with his advice and also carried out a thorough survey. However, we have not been able to take control of the property, due to our house buyer pulling out at the very last minute. We now have another buyer in-line waiting to sell their property. It is hoped that this is done in time for us to go ahead with the original home, otherwise your services may be required once more, hopefully at a discounted rate"
"I didn't actually end up using iMyHome for a survey, as the date for the survey was 2 weeks after I instructed (and report following 7 working days after). Wouldn't have been a problem for us, however the seller is under a tight timeline and needs us to get this done more quickly. So if you are not in a huge rush, this wouldn't be an issue. However, I found the customer support really great and responsive - the team did try and find an earlier time slot for me twice, and when it was not possible, issued a refund immediately. So overall - I wasn't able to get a survey out of iMyHome, but they were easy to work with and I appreciate that. Also, their price was better than all other surveyors we looked into (although, since didn't get one in the end, can't comment on the quality)."
"All requests were dealt in an professional manner. There were follow up calls to discuss any further changes that we would like from the Surveyor. Reports were generated in a very timely manner. Overall, brilliant service from all who were involved. Brilliant work. Thank you."
"No problems"
"It did not make me happy. This is a silly question."
"Very responsive. Helped me with a specific request I had. Very easy to get on the phone and ask questions."
"Good value and delivered on time"
"The report was detailed and it confirms how thoroughly the survey had been carried out. It was also easy to understand. I am very pleased that I chose this company and would recommend them to friends and family."
"I was very happy with the survey I was presented with. It was as expected and very detailed. As well as great value for money I would definitely recommend this company to somebody looking to get one aswell."
"Prompt service and replies to all my queries."
"Communication was great. Surveyor was very prompt with completion of the report and was very thorough. Would definitely recommend to others"
iMyHome.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 310 reviews