I My Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend I My Home
customer service

Tell us how I My Home made you happy
I was offered £ 5 per review for imyhome I spent nearly £900 on 3 surveys and done reviews I've been promised payment for 6 weeks it's not been received anyone else had this problem? It's a moral issue I'm good enough to do business with the firm x 3 surveys good enough to do honest reviews yet they do not pay what they advertised?
Very impressed and are now useing you again on another property
The service was a very prompt. Staff very courteous & helpful. However it would even be better if the the Surveyour could also respond/act on the feedback regarding a report produced. Overall good service as well as value for money.
Was initially suspicious of low price quote for Homebuyers Report but the guy on the phone (sorry forgot his name) was very knowledgeable and responsive so I decided to go with them. Survey performed within deadline and report received within 5 days. Report and valuation very comprehensive and addressed extra specific questions I had asked. Really pleased with the service.... thank you!
Excellent service and communication very happy with the report highlighted the concerns we had and we was able to renegotiate the price of the property to help with the repairs needed.
Excellent service. Also the cheapest price I was quoted whilst looking for a home buyer survey to be carried out on my new home. The report was back the day after the survey was completed. Would definitely recommend!
We found iMyHome to be very competitively priced which is important when going through the costly process of buying your first house. The service both over the phone and online was excellent, and we felt confident we made the right choice going with iMyHome. The survey was booked quickly and we received our easy to read report promptly afterwards.
Omg these surveyers saved us from wasting thousands of pounds by doing our survey as soon ass they did, can’t thank them enough, When I called them after they gave me advice on what I do next. I will Trust them whenever I need a survey done
Very quick service and easy to use! Good price compared to other quotes too. Worth a call for sure!
Good and efficient service. Andy is very polite and understanding
The whole process went quite smoothly and the report received later was thorough. The surveyor was easily available to answer any queries after.
Very fast response, efficient, and professional.
The first firm of surveyors decided after, the appointment was booked, that they could not carry out the survey as the 4 bed property was too big. This was in some ways a relief as reviews they had received were very poor. iMyHome quickly arranged an alternative surveyor who carried out the survey in a professional manner and submitted the report within 24 hours.
Very happy, by far the cheapest deal i could get, very pleasant to deal with over the phone, survey booked and done within a week and back well within the 5 days. As detailed as I would expect, if not a bit more. Would use this company again if needed to.
Quick and easy to arrange a homebuyers survey. Would most diffidently recommend professional service received report within a few days of survey.
It was very quick and easy to use I My Home for a home buyers survey on a property I was about to purchase. We had emails every step of the way. The surveyor they arranged was great, he informed me when he was turning up and said I could phone him once I’d read the report if there was anything I didn’t understand. The report was produced and sent to me quickly and efficiently and at a competitive price. I would definitely use them again.
Quick and simple to arrange a homebuyers survey which was received within a few days. Happy to recommend this service
Friendly and professional service. Contacted them for a survey as I needed one quickly. They arranged one within the week and I had the report back 4 working days later. Would recommend
I am very very happy with my report from you
Great service, quick response time. The report was detailed and covered everything. Follow up service was great, we had some questions and was able to speak to the surveyor, who answered them all.
I My Home is rated 4.69 based on 1,207 reviews