iMyHome Reviews

of reviewers recommend iMyHome
4.7
Based on 2,090 reviews

Tell us how iMyHome made you happy
One of the easiest surveys I have had done. On properties I have bought. At a time were your generally stressed. This site made it so easy, to book a surver. He attended when he said. The report, which was Homebuyers. Told me everything I needed to know. All explained, so it was easy to understand. It was an easy straight forward procedure. Supprisly really good price. All I can say, if you won't a fairly stress free survey. On your potential new home. You can't go wrong on using this Company.
Good evening Mr Jones, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is wonderful to hear that you had a good experience, but more importantly that the survey was able to provide you with everything you needed to make the most informed decision on the property. We hope the rest of the purchase went smoothly. Many thanks,
Valuable information from Jason during a phone call with him,we going ahead and will follow his advice.
From my initial enquiry through to booking and payment, the service was very efficient and friendly. The survey was carried out the following week and the report was thorough. I was able to talk with the surveyor about any concerns. Would use again!
Everything was great - except I was told I would get updates via SMS and email. I got one on the day (at 12:04 - why are you texting people in the middle of the night?) just to explain it would be today, however this was clearly automated. I then expected to get one when the survey had been completed on the same day, but this never came. I had to phone a few days later, as because I was told I would get an update and didn’t, I was worried the survey hadn’t happened. The guy on the phone told me you only get a completion SMS at the end once the report is ready. When I looked at my account online it still said the survey was pending. I think it would be great if: a) SMS at an appropriate time (8am earliest?) b) online account shows more information as to the status (aka ‘survey complete, report being generated’ c) Extra SMS once the survey has been completed However otherwise very good service, value for money and the guy I did speak to over the phone was absolutely brilliant. Very polite, quick and helpful (hopefully this feedback reaches him!)
Amazing service. Really quick getting the valuation booked in and the report came back just a few days later.
Very prompt reply quickly followed up by the survey as promised great service I would fully recommend and will definitely use them again plus cheaper than many other quotes
Detailed and very helpful survey. Surprised by keeping up with the timeframes set up at the beginning with email survey followed by a pack through the post.
Efficient service - survey completed in good time and report provided thorough, clear and easy to understand.
The range of surveyors for homebuyers reports was overwhelming, but iMyHome have me a quote quickly, booked via a handy online platform, performed really quickly and the report came back so quickly too. Would highly recommend!
Really helpful customer service team. Survey was not arranged within 7 days as expected, but the survey content was detailed and informative. It highlighted things I had not considered and helped me make my final decision not to proceed with the purchase. Will definitely use iMyHome again and recommend others to use this company 👍🏻
quick and efficient :) detailed and transparent breakdown of the costs.
Very efficient. My surveyor was thorough and informative and available to discuss various points. He saved me from making a huge mistake by highlighting things I hadn't noticed or were hidden when I viewed the property.
Brilliant service, definitely recommend
Thanks so much. The survey was extremely thorough and helped me to decide not to buy the house. Brilliant.
Requested the RICS Level 2 survey. Extremely pleased with the detail and thoroughness of the final report. The survey was conducted in reasonably good time. The portal was simple and intuitive to use.
Liars & cheaters. They told me that a surveyor was available within the next 7-10 days but the survey was done 20 days after the booking. They don't respond to emails/phone once they take the payment. They must be investigated for being the scammer they are.
Used iMyHome a couple of times, efficient and professional.
Fantastic! Much cheaper than other alternatives, and had a surveyor at the property within a few days! Couldn't be happier
Andy at iMyHome was absolutely exceptional. As a first time homebuyer I was clueless, but Andy gave me refreshing and honest advice about the best solution. Andy is a credit to any sales team, I’ll without a doubt be using you again in the future. Thanks again!
Very poor service provided, we received a below par Homebuyers Report from Pewter Partnerships Surveyors and iMyHome acting as a post box service were very unhelpful and unwilling to respond to our disappointment and frustration at what they had commissioned for us. They seem willing to use sub-par surveying practices... you get what you pay for!
Been waiting for my survey for so long I have had to cancel and go else where. This has caused a delay and I have been told by the company that it can take 2 weeks for a refund. Why? It took 30 seconds for them to take my money. Very disappointing. Stay clear to avoid stress and delays.
iMyHome is rated 4.66 based on 2,090 reviews