iMyHome.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iMyHome.co.uk

How would you rate iMyHome.co.uk ?

"Fast, friendly service and great value. Am recommending to friends."
"The process was very simple and I was kept up to date with what was happening and when. This made a potentially stressful experience nice and relaxed! Thanks again."
"Everything worked as expected. Good value too."
"Really pleased with the service, helped to give me confidence in my purchase"
"Can not speak highly enough of the team here!! Glen and Elliott went out of there way to help me after a difficult situation with another company that I was discussing my survey with. Always happy to take my call and a friendly staff always on hand to support!! Will definitely use in future and advise my friends to follow suit!!!"
"Excellent service from start to finish and thorough report provided. I would highly recommend imyhome"
"Fantastic service, easy to book online and quick turnaround. Will be recommending"
"I relived multiple emails, each naming a different firm that wold undertake the survey. When this was sorted, the surveyor contracted seems to have been either incompetent or negligent. The simplest details were missed - a DPC only 10mm above the brick patio, only two air bricks for a 25 sq m suspended wooden floor, a derelict fence described as being in good order.... This survey was carried out an delivered later than expected (from the iMyHome site suggested would be the case), and was so obviously flawed that even were it to have contained anything of value I would not have trusted it."
"Brilliant fast efficient and good price"
"Easy to use service and the cheapest way to sort out a Home Buyer survey."
"I was most impressed with the service I received from iMyHome. Very helpful on the phone and I received an email with the name and details of the Surveyor who would be carrying out the Home Buyer Surveyor. The survey was carried out pretty quickly including sending me my Report. Thank you and I will happily recomend you to my friends."
"Fast and seamless service at a competitive cost - would totally recommend!"
"Fantastic company - highly recommended if you need a homebuyers report done. They matched a price i received from a competitor of theirs. they took all of the property details and arranged the date with the estate agents and i had a booking in the same week! Very pleased with the service :)"
"Right from my first phone call to arrange my survey until I had the survey in my hand I received politeness, help and understanding. There was no pushing or hard sell to gain my services. I would certainly recommend iMyHome.co.uk. to any potential home purchasers searching for a survey."
"The entire experience was very good from getting a quote to the survey being completed. I was updated via email and it was very easy to get hold of the surveyor when needed. The report was very clear and we felt like it was very good value compared to other quotes."
"Absolutely fantastic, quick service, informative and our surveyors were amazing! Whole process from picking up the phone to survey being completed was just under a week. Would definitely recommend. Brilliant service!"
"The quote was very competitive and I was very impressed with the timeframe for the homebuyersurvey. Edward Wright the surveyor who completed the report was very helpful and knowledgeable in our follow up chat. This meant we were more confident in purchasing the property. Edward also completed the report very quickly. I would use iMyHome again."
"Simple process of obtaining a quote through to payment Very good communication in regards to who and when the survey would be carried out Stress free experience"
"Promptly carried out, very informative professional write up. Extremely useful, comprehensive information. The question was however asked for a rough quote on cost of recommended work need with no reply"
"Mostly fine, although exaggeration to list as defects items which should be listed as cautionary - eg getting chimney swept before use."
iMyHome.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 451 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!