iMyHome.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend iMyHome.co.uk

How would you rate iMyHome.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"A very useful portal for finding competitively priced surveyors, EPC's and conveyancing. The iMyHome site is user friendly and the response to queries is fast and appropriately detailed. I received a number of quotes for a survey after filling in a basic form and took the quote that suited me best. The survey was done quickly and met my expectations. I would use iMyHome again and recommend the site to others."
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Good price. Very efficient service in regard to arranging survey. Very professional report. Only issue was the time in took to send report to me. Had to wait over a week."
"Quick and easy process. Very competitively priced and great customer service from the surveyors who completed the report. They also got the report back to us within 3 days."
"The whole process start to finish was efficient and easy. The report provided was completed far quicker than I would have expected which was great and it was simple and easy to follow for someone who has little building knowledge. Would highly recommend any one else needing a home buyer report."
"It was easy to get a price and sign up for a Homebuyers survey through the website."
"I'm happy with the service provided - iMyHome put me in contact with a local surveyor who did exactly as was asked of them. Nothing to complain about to be honest - just worked :)"
"iMyHome got in touch after my enquiry on LocalSurveyorsDirect website. The pricing was very reasonable and I was quickly put in touch with a local surveyor who carried out the survey very promptly. We gave been very happy with service provided by iMyHome particularly as this is an area that you don't tend to use very often or know much about."
"I got a Homebuyer survey done through iMyHome. It was done very quickly and at a competitive price, very happy with the service."
"you was very helpful when I was asking about your surveys, you was very quick arranging a date, and you gave in-depth report and also checked on issues I asked to be checked and sent a report within days not weeks.."
Anne-Marie
Verified Buyer
"Professional prompt survey from start to finish. Report was issued next day. Competitive quote. Would highly recommend."
"The survey was carried out within a short period of time."
Chandrakant
Verified Buyer
"Dear Sir/Madam When I looked in google.co.uk to search for property surveyors in Middlesex and I found iMyHome.co.uk. After I read review of this company its sound excellent and very competent in price wise then others. When I so property one we like to buy, I content over the phone and they took all the details from me and paid by credit card without changing any extra on credit card commission. Within few minutes I received payment receipt and booking confirmation of my Estate Agent detail to survey the property the company they linked known as Q-National & Quantum, and they kept in contact me over the phone and my email. And everything's went so smoothly and they send me full report of survey without wasting my time. I personally recommendation to anyone. I would like to say big thank you to iMyHome.co.uk saving my money. Yours Sincerely. Mr/Mrs. Gohil"
"I have got a well done a home report, everything looks proffesionally and has got a lots of details. I strongly recommend that surveyor."
"Cheapest quote by far, was dubious but reassured by other reviews stating that refunds are paid if necessary. Was impressed with how fast my surveying company was assigned and paperwork sent (digitally, including signing docs, so no hassle). Survey was carried out within 2 days and report was produced the next day. Can't fault this company, will use again."
Phillip Payne
Unverified Reviewer
"On the same day I contacted iMyHome, we had a survey booked in for the following week! A thorough survey was then carried out and the report returned to us quickly afterwards. Superb and friendly service!"
"The sales person was friendly and got me a excellent price. Very quick service and emails were accurate and transparent."
"I googled and found iMyhome and I must say it was my right decision to choose them. Andy was amazing and guided through the entire process of my home survey and the entire process went very smooth with his guidance. The surveyor who came to survey my house gave a very detailed report and I found him excellent. I would recommend to use iMyhome. Thanks 😊"
"Very efficient and prompt service."
"We were looking for someone to complete a homebuyers survey for us quickly. Imyhome.co.uk responded immediately and came back with the best price, they also gave us a further discount as we were asking for the survey in January. Very happy with survey, detailed and identified areas which we hadn't noticed. Would recommend."
"It was the 2nd time that I struck it lucky with my new home. I started quickly to get the conveyencer and you and I was up and running soon afterwards.You said the possibility of asbestos in both places and you were right for my new home.But it didn't affect the price unfortunately."
iMyHome.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 187 reviews