iMyHome.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iMyHome.co.uk

Tell us how iMyHome.co.uk made you happy

"A very professional and efficient company. The report has got a lot of detail and is easy to understand, there are also recommendations for future maintenance. I would definitely recommend inmyhome."
"Andy from iMyHome was lovely and very informative. The report came back within 7 days which is what was mentioned so everything was on time. For the customer service I received, the cost was excellent and definitely a bargain I would say! Thanks everyone."
"Brilliant experience. After doing a search online the quotes came through and then I was contacted quite quickly. Talked through price, process, report details very thorough. Booked and paid. Access to portal and text messages which kept me updated. The seller advised me she was contacted quickly to book at a time suitable for her. She said the surveyor was lovely, professional, thorough and gave her an overview of major issues. Report came 3 or 4 days later which was easy to read, in detail, color coded and basically everything I'd asked for when looking in the beginning. Would definitely recommend imyhome and also they weren't the cheapest but only a few pound more than the cheapest so just as good. Thank you"
"iMyHome home did a good job, they were quick, and the best price I could find. The survey they did told me pretty much everything I needed to know."
"It was easy to talk to the person who conducted the survey and it was quite reassuring.,the report was quite helpful."
"The new portal is easy to use and the Home surveyer was really good. Very detailed reports. Will use again!"
"Very thorough, some good advice, may be slightly opinionated but all round good service"
"Hi, Comms with iMyHome were very efficient and we got a great price on our home buyers report. We were really pleased with the level of detail and on the back of receiving the report have decided not to purchase the property on what was found out. Money well spent! We will definitely be contacting the team when we find another house to buy."
"excellent service with good price, quick and efficient"
"Very very efficient. Prompt responses to everything!"
"Our surveyor was thorough and informative. They went out of their way to respond to any additional queries we had. Also, give them hay our own knowledge was limited, they took time to explain the content of the report and its implications for any potential work that may or may not need doing. Would recommend."
"I feel that you was very professional and polite u did all that was asked which helped us threw the process"
"All delivered as promised with friendly staff. Local Surveyor completed report within the 2-3 weeks time estimate."
"Called straight away and talked through the entire process. Took a few details on the phone and they liaised direct without needed my involvement. Had been told there was a few weeks waiting list, but survey was complete with a week and a detailed report was sent over. Can't fault the service really."
"Good service received!"
"All done as promised, no problems."
"The assistant was very helpful. I did have the added confidence that my daughter had already had a homebuyers report with imyhome. This made me feel ok paying in advance. We altered the date of the report with ease and the report came back promptly, it was about what I had expected. There are so many things to think about when moving it good to feel one bill is already sorted and good at the price."
"Good value, prompt service, and received a helpful and detailed report."
"The team were fast and efficient. The report is simple to understand with clear recommendations."
"Comprehensive professional survey carried out in good time at a great price."
iMyHome.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 514 reviews