I My Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend I My Home

Tell us how I My Home made you happy
Easy to deal with and kept me informed of progress from start to finish! Recommended!
Almost five stars .
I found it very easy to book my survey over the phone , with polite and helpful member of the iMyHome team. The only reason I haven’t give five stars was having to wait several weeks for the survey to be carried out, then another week before I received the written report.
If you’re not in a hurry then it’s a fantastic , professional service at a very competitive price. I would definitely recommend this company and would be happy to use them again
User friendly, simple process and very easy to set up. Quick allocation of surveyor and no complaints at all. I would recommend to everyone.
As a 1st time buyer ordered HomeBuyerReport trough iMyhome. Excellent communications trough whole process. Waiting for a survey nearly 2weeks as there was a tenant in the house so took a time to arrange a visit. Then nearly 2weeks waiting for a report. I was expecting 2-3 pages but its actually a book!. Surveyor can find a lot of things about a house. Well, at the end we did not buy the house but blame is on seller not surveyor. Very happy with a survey and will use again once found a new house. For about £400 definitely worth It.
I am very pleased with the service i received from iMyHome with the survey that they did on the property I am buying.
I received a very through report by email from them, pointing out things that really helped.
I will definitely be recommending them & using them again if the need arises.
Very good value for the money!!
I would recommend iMyHome for anyone buying a property, I found them to be friendly, prompt, professional and stress free. The report I received was thorough yet easy to understand, and it was instrumental in my decision regarding a property. Great service.
This survey was completed during covid times which may be the reason it took so long. The staff on the end of the phone seemed friendly and compliant with our wishes.
Very prompt in sending report over, once survey carried out. Good on phone when booking survey. Would use again.
Helpful, quick and efficient. Would recommend!
The portal was very easy to use and provided me with a number of good and affordable options for undertaking my house survey. I was very pleased with the result.
Good price! Had to chase a date of survey but would have had 5 star if I didn't.
Great service! It was so easy to sign up and at a really good price too. The survey was booked in quickly and we had the report back within 3 days of it being conducted. Both members of staff I spoke to on the phone were really friendly and helpful as well. Would definitely recommend!
The my home team , were very helpful, this was a quick and easy process.
Everything I needed was available for me to view on line , and the report was very detailed and easy to read .
Prompt responses, easy to deal with and straightforward process. My report was available promptly as was as expected. Thank you!
I made a call to make enquiries about home buyer surveyor and I got immediate response. I got a quote and within a very short time interval, a survivor was arranged and before you know that, the excellent service was carried out at the property.
I My Home is good and trust worthy. I appreciate your services. Thanks and I will recommend you to people any time.
Really pleased with service we received, Harry in particular was a great help!
Was pleased with prompt response and the survey was carried out fairly quickly. The report was easy to understand and covered everything that we were told it would. The cost was reasonable.
Would have given 5 stars apart from the fact that we received little a text via our telephone land line {as we don't have mobiles} at 12.30am. a little early to be woken from a sleep, to advise us when it would be carried out!!!
I was impressed by how quickly iMyHome responded to my need for a surveyor and the efficiency and professionalism shown by Christopher Nobel in submitting his report.
Impressed by a full and comprehensive survey. The report was presented in an easy to read format.
Average price polite Very good follow up report seemed thorough. Was impressed in receiving a phone immediately with a query I had which was quickly resolved
I My Home is rated 4.69 based on 1,481 reviews