I My Home Reviews

Jeremy
More Photos & Videos
I My Home 5 star review on 10th January 2018
More Photos & Videos
Ran a quick query online to get a quote for a homebuyers survey and got a call within minutes from Harry who was extremely helpful. From initial enquiry to the final report being returned was in the space of 7 days.. brilliant service will definitely be recommending.
Quick response, appreciated the contact before the inspection to ask if there any specific details that require further attention & a detailed report.
Definitely will be using them again.
Arranged a time and date quickly with the seller. And we were advised of the date. The report was sent the next day.
The organization of the review was quick and easy. The link for the report came through to my email within 2 days and was easy to view on the website.
I would of liked to see pictures used on the report itself
My Home buyers survey was completed during covid 19 regulations. From inception to completion it took 9 days. Excellent service at a reasonable price and a comprehensive report.
Really easy to deal with. Even managed to arrange during the Covid-19 period. Best price from a few different quotes.
The process was very straightforward and clear and the valuation report was completed promptly and full of detail. I dealt with Harry on the phone who was both personable and professional and answered any questions I had. I also appreciated that I could cancel at any point before the valuation take place if necessary.
This service was easy and efficient to use. And the price was very good. The survey was set up a week after booking and the report sent within 24 hours which we wasn’t expecting We also had photos added to the report.
The only reason I give 4 rather then 5 Is that we haven’t yet moved into the property and can not say if it was an accurate report.
The I my home team are very helpful and the whole process was very easy, and the survey it's self was easy to understand and arrived promptly
Horrible experience!We booked a homebuilders survey which was done by Tim Smee of quantum surveys. He said there is no significant damp. However when we visited the property there was damp on two separate walls visible to even my eye. We had to get a specialist to review who charged £120. The survey costing us £450 was basically useless. Caused us lot of unnecessary agony n extra money. Fraud company. Don’t waste ur money here.
Upon making an online enquiry, I was phoned by Harry from iMyHome who gave me some more information, which was great. When we decided to use their services, payment and booking was simple. However with the current pandemic, our survey was rightfully postponed. We were then not informed of the new date and survey, which went ahead without us knowing until a few hours past the appointment had happened. Despite this, the survey came through swiftly and was complete and in depth.
Greatly enjoyed my experience with iMyHome - they were efficient and professional throughout and explained the process when I was a tad clueless. Would thoroughly recommend iMyHome to anyone going through this process.
Good detailed report highlighting the main and not so critical areas of concern found. Survey took place on the day arranged and the report came through timely afterwards. I felt it would have been nice to be able to talk to the surveyor on the day to get a quick rundown of findings, but this was not possible. Overall I am satisfied with the quality of the survey.
Excellent service from start to finish - would recommend to anyone.
Easy way to find the best deals. Kept me informed all the way through the surveying process. Very quick service.
I paid for my homebuyers survey 2 weeks ago, I still haven't had a date for my survey. When I call them to discuss this I just keep being told that I will get a date by the end of the week I never do. They ask for the money upfront for a service I haven't even received. I am being chased by all parties that are in relation to the property and they don't seem to care. I would seriously reconsider paying these people for a survey. Especially when they seem to pick and choose how and when people get surveys!
Dear Mr Jarvis,

I am surprised that you have taken the unreasonable step in writing such a negative review about our company.

When you booked your survey online the entire country was under a lock-down situation imposed by the government because of the unprecedented events caused by COVID-19.

At the time of booking your survey we were simply unable to confirm the date due to these restrictions, however since last week the property sector was able to return to work albeit under strict social distancing rules, with a surge in demand and a backlog to overcome your survey was at the top of the list to be booked.

When you spoke to one of our colleagues earlier today the notes suggest that you were entirely understanding of this situation however naturally frustrated, as we all are during these difficult times.

I understand you have been sent a refund form which will enable us to complete the cancellation of your survey and apply the refund in full.

Our reviews speak for themselves and therefore whilst we appreciate your frustrations we do not accept your stance.

We wish you all the very best with your purchase.

regards,

The iMyHome Team
The service was very efficient - I requested a survey on a Thursday and we had the Survey completed on the following Monday. The team were very responsive and friendly, even during lockdown (!!), and the price was fantastic in comparison to some of the companies who quoted for us a HomeBuyer report. Would 100% recommend and will be using them again if/when we next move home!
Quick service, easy to use website, could easily track the progress from allocating as surveyor, carrying out the survey and receiving the report.
From the initial phone contact in response to my web enquiry the service provided was excellent. The surveyor arranged everything via the estate agent and vendors and the survey was available very rapidly on completion. It was clear, informative, precise and extremely helpful to us as potential buyers of the property. We were very impressed with the professionalism and the reasonableness of the cost compared to competitive quotes received.
When I called to order my Homebuyers Survey the assistant was very helpful and was able to arrange the survey for my new home. The survey was with me in a timely manner and was thorough and detailed as expected. When buying a new home it is always good to have a survey and so take away the uncertainties. Luckily the surveyor found no major problems and my purchase should proceed as planned. I'd certainly recommend I My Home for your Homebuyers Survey!
I My Home is rated 4.69 based on 1,373 reviews