iMyHome.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iMyHome.co.uk

Tell us how iMyHome.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Survey was fantastic easy to arrange and a very good price the only reason it's not 5 stars was the the need to contact the Swansea office twice to get the survey sent out to me but I'm sure this was just a blip as they could not apologise enough for the delay."
"Found a good company that could complete the survey quickly. Report was available just a few days later. Original survey date had to be amended but I was kept informed by iMyHome with email updates as well as being contacted directly by the company completing the survey."
"Accommodating and understanding around arranging an appointment time. Swift service and great communication."
"Quick and fuss free service to get survey booked Reasonable price versus others out there Report easy to understand once received Would us again"
"I am very happy with the report and the service we received. Thanks"
"Really fantastic - hub was easy to use, really good customer service and quick action. So pleased."
"I found iMyHome on a comparison website as they came up as one of the cheapest quotes. They got in contact with me and were incredibly helpful. They then put me in touch with Beals who would complete my survey... the whole process was completely seamless and incredibly professional! Survey was completed and using it as negotiation position now to save money, highly recommend!"
"Fantastic service from start to finish! We instructed ImyHome to carry out a homebuyers report and explained we needed it asap. They did not disappoint! We had the report back within 4 days. Thank you to the team and we will be recommending to others"
"Be Aware!! Useless. At the point of sale - promises lot but doesnt deliver. No direct control over Surveyor. Made a wrong decision. Lesson: THINK Before appoininting people who are not part of the service delivery team."
"The surveyor was pn time and efficient. The report was delivered promptly and was easy to follow."
"very quick, easy to understand."
"Fantastic service, really friendly team, I cannot recommend iMyHome enough, everything was really easy, no palaver and I got a great deal on my Home Surveys."
"Very detailed survey, and very good value for money. Pointed out a lot of issues I hadn’t considered. Well worth the money. We could have waisted thousands of pounds in repairs but survey highlighted areas of concern"
"iMyHome.co.uk offer a high level of service at an unbeatable price. I commissioned a homebuyers survey which was booked in and carried out within 1 week and the completed survey report was made available within 10 days. The report was thorough and pointed out all the issues with the property I was looking to buy. I was able to negotiate a better price for the house to cover the necessary maintenance costs. I would definitely use their service again."
"Very good service for home survey by iMy home. Surveyor highlighted some issues on the property itself before buying and was really happy to see the report. Thank you"
"Value for money survey, organised and carried in a professional and helpful manner. Would unreservedly recommend iMyHome."
"I am very pleased with the service iMyHome provided. The whole process was quick reasonably priced and very professional. I would definitely use iMyHome again for property survey."
"Prompt and efficient. The survey was detailed and thorough."
"There was a very quick reply to our initial enquiry unfortunately I had to chase the company the survey was ‘subbed’ out to & it took 8 working days"
"Really speedy, friendly and efficient service and also great value for money"
iMyHome.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 700 reviews