I My Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend I My Home

Tell us how I My Home made you happy
Very quick response, good information and appointment set within 30min
Great service, speedy reporting. Very happy.
Easy to arrange, good value, survey happened sooner than expected, quick response to email queries from iMyHome. I also asked the Surveyor a question related to background ventilation, which he didn't really answer, hence 4 stars not 5.
Easy to arrange
It came in good time and communication was clear.
Excellent communication and great value for money..
The service I used was very helpful. It made costs very clear and kept me well informed. It would have been very difficult without using iMyHome
Quick and easy to book, cheaper than most high street valuers that are also estate agents. Detailed and thorough report.
great easy service not all companies have been easy to use during COVID
Very good professional service. The survey was done within 2 weeks and very satisfactory. The survey itself was easy to read and understand.
Very good service. Only not giving it a 5 as I made a mistake and emailed and had no response to my email n over a week so ended up phoning round to fox the issue a lot
Gave a very competitive price and the surveyor who they gave the job too has done a good job.
Really quick turnaround and great communication - didn’t have to wait any time I called. Would definitely use again. And recommend
Thanks you very much
Very easy to use and everything is clear from start to finish no problems at all
I had to chase to get my survey booked in but once I did it was booked straight away. The company doing the survey also pointed out an issue with the chimney. When we got a roofer to go down and look, they had looked at the wrong chimney
Phoned local surveyors and could not get an appointment for over a month. Then someone recommended iMyHome; they had my survey booked and carried out within 7 days and were also £80 cheaper! The surveyor provided great communication pre and post survey. We negotiated with our vendor and have managed to get all the snags rectified too. Great service! Thank you.
Absolutely great service. Think the survey took 10 days from booking to completion and received the report 10 days after that.
Called IMH - they told me there was a 2 week lead time for a surveyor but it ended up being 3. Result of covid backlog but contrary to what i was told. Service from David Cossins surveyor was very good. He was open to answer questions and called me before and after survey. Gives credibility to surveyors IMH have onboard.
They were professional and very quick to complete the work to a really great standard.
I My Home is rated 4.69 based on 1,454 reviews