iMyHome.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend iMyHome.co.uk

How would you rate iMyHome.co.uk?

"Very efficient, professional and competitive service from both the office and the allocated surveyor. I was given the surveyor’s details very promptly which allowed me to liaise direct with him regarding our requirements and any concerns. The survey was undertaken quickly and the helpful report was delivered to us within 48 hours. Couldn’t ask for more."
"Service was fast, but the report contains many facts which were told by some neighbor to the surveyor. Most of those facts were not true as confirmed by the solicitors. I wonder a surveyor can take words of mouth for facts and not investigate himself, this doesn't count as professional. Only good thing is that he didn't hide those facts and mentioned so that I was able to verify those."
David Young
Verified Buyer
"Such a quick, easy and smooth process from start to finish. No hassle, no fuss."
"They were very efficient and customer service was excellent"
"Fantastic service. Easy to book and good value for money"
"fascinated by the tales and travels of your Mr Sykes"
"They were very professional and arranged for a survey at a far cheaper rate than I had found."
"iMyHome are the best. They deserve a 5 star rating because they delivered the optimal levels of performance and accomplishment. Their administrative support is one of the best. Lubna Sayyeda"
"Responded immediately to my enquiry. Provided several instant quotes, which were all very competitive. The partner we chose went beyond our expectations, in terms of timescale, cost and attention to detail. Overall, very satisfied with seamless service experience. Would definitely recommend this service."
"Edward the surveyor was very helpful and professional. He gave us a comprehensive survey."
"The acceptance of giving extra time to explain the survey report made me happy."
"Excellent service. It made me help to make up my mind to buy / not to buy the property Thank you beautiful people Sayyeda"
"We are very happy with iMyHome and will definitely use it to find our surveyor in other region again. They went out of their way to contact the surveyor to make sure they can provide the specific info they requires for. Really appreciate for your customer-focused services."
Brenda And Chris Ross
Unverified Reviewer
"A very good service. Did what they said they would do and in the time that they said it would be done. Very impressed."
"The full report of the home buyers survey and was quick at replying to E-mails"
"Considerably cheaper than most services offered and fairly quick and thorough"
Dr Patricia
Verified Buyer
"Very detailed (and sensibly priced) Homebuyer's Survey that enabled me to assess the prospective problems in the house, of which I had no idea - and lead to me withdrawing from my purchase. Disappointing, but so glad I knew of them before I exchanged Contracts. I intend using the same Surveyor when I find another property."
"Having contacted several surveyors and received ridiculously high quotes I was pleased with the cost of this quote. We were contacted by a local surveyor very quickly and arranged a convenient time and date for the survey. From start to finish we had the most excellent service, polite, quick and very thorough. We would strongly recommend this service and would most certainly use again. 10/10"
"all was done in a timely matter"
"We were pleased with the service we received and easy to understand report."
iMyHome.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 221 reviews