iMyHome Reviews

of reviewers recommend iMyHome

Tell us how iMyHome made you happy
IMyHome was great from start to finish. My initial enquiry was responded to immediately with sensible advice and no pushy sales talk. I got a very competitive quote and within hours of signing up and paying the fee I was given a survey date of the following week. My report came back a week after that - clearly laid out. All super smooth and super efficient.
Good afternoon Rachael, It's great to hear that you had a good experience with us. Moving house is never a simple task, and so if we can make just one of those tasks slightly easier, then that's a win for us all :) If only the rest of it could be that easy! We want to say thank you for using us, and we wish you all the best with the rest of the purchase. The iMyHome Team
I found the process of using iMyHome really quick, easy, efficient and a good price. The only down side was the surveyor they selected. I wasnt advised who this would be beforehand and the surveyors also didnt really keep me updated. I heard about the appointment directly from the sellers, which wasnt great considering I was the one paying for the service.
I had no issue with Imyhome, the price was very competitive, no delays, had my report within the time frame they specified. Very responsive.
Very pleased with the report, which alerted us to all sorts of hidden issues with a property we had placed an offer on. Thankfully we decided to pull out of that sale, which saved us £1000s. The report was reasonably priced and comprehensive. Would use again and highly recommend.
Efficient service very easy booking process and the survey and report were delivered within good time frames. Report was very informative and identified all the issues that require further investigation by a builder.
Using my imyhome made arranging a Surveyor super easy! The first survey date I was given was later than I wanted and it was no issue for the team to find someone to do it sooner. Definitely recommend!
very professional
Very quick and easy to deal with and survey was issued very quickly. Happy all around with the service
Very quick service and turn around. Report easy to understand.
Satisfied with the service. Would recommend the company I used.
IMyHome proved to be a good choice. The survey took place within a couple of weeks of my initial contact which was acceptable especially during these when just about everyone is trying to complete before end of June. The report was delivered to me on time (5 working days after the survey) and was concise and easy to understand. A good company with which to do business.
I was very pleased with my survey,, Dates and timing worked perfectly. I had been recommended by a friend who used them and I will certainly recommend them..
I must admit I was a little apprehensive going for an online only company that was offering a HomeBuyers report considerably cheaper than many firms (over half price in one case). But grief I'm glad I went with them. Customer Service/Communication between iMyHome and I was excellent, super responsive and I couldn't believe how quickly the report was turned around. A huge thanks to the team and will hope to use them again when property buying in the future.
Friendly, informative and reasonably priced. Kept me up to date at every stage. Survey report was easy to understand and I can now move on to the next stage of my purchase.
imyhome acted very prompt and efficiently. The Surveyor was very accurate and meticulous in writing about the property inspection, I would definitely recommend anyone wanting a report done on their property to sign up for imyhome without hesitation, money well spent.
As soon as we completed the form, we have call from Harry to get the details of specific requirements (if any). We did have specific query and Harry confirmed that they can do it. We were setup on the online portal shortly after that. The survey company contacted us later that they have been instructed by iMyHome. The survey was done on the day agreed and we had the report in the same evening.
I would recommend imyhome very competitive prices professional service and completed quickly.
Good efficient service. Would recommend
A very good and fast service provided, with a fully comprehensive report covering all required aspects.
Service was okay but was sent a link telling me to leave a review and they would sent me £5. Chased numerous times and 3 months later no payment! I am now amending this to poor as that is a poor tactic to get me to leave feedback if they don’t bother to pay or even get back to me!
Making a booking with iMyHome was really easy, only thing stopping from 5 stars is how long from paying to date being confirmed then to receiving the RIC Home buyers report
iMyHome is rated 4.67 based on 1,812 reviews