iMyHome.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iMyHome.co.uk

Tell us how iMyHome.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Quick and efficient response and follow through"
"I found the whole process fast and efficient and would recommend iMyHome"
"Very good service,very thorough and we recieved feed back within a week."
"Quick response and competitively priced."
"Review was done promptly as promised!"
"Very efficient service and value for money"
"Very good thank you"
"iMyHome did a fabulous job of my survey. They got back to me promptly with a quote and were the most competitively priced too. The survey was done very soon after the enquiry and a comprehensive and well written report was delivered promptly. Thank you iMyHome for the 5 star service!"
"Great Customer service keeping me updated along the way."
"Very fast, deliver on promise and efficient services as well as being quite professional. Always friendly and happy to answer any questions. Email response time is super quick. I would recommend anytime and would use this service again should I need to in the future."
"Efficient service. However, the time stated from survey to document production is not a week, I was advised this is just a guideline, and it can take a week for the surveyor to attend a property. The document was as expected, it contained lots of useful information and property observations. I would use this service again, should I need to in the future."
"I found iMyHome.co.uk to be very professional. Their service was quickly organised and carried out. Everything was clearly explained and the price was excellent . Great service and would recommend."
"We used Mal Cronin in Wales and we would definately use him again. He was informative, professional and went over and above anything we could have hoped for. I would not hesitate to use his services again and can recommend ihome.co.uk 100% on every level. Thank you"
"Jo who was my appointed surveyor did a really good job, saved us from buying a house with lots of issues. Very approachable with great persona. She called to understand if i had any concerns and then took note of my concerns. It worked out my concerns were well founded. Thanks Jo Thanks iMyHome.co.uk"
"All the members of staff I spoke to over the phone were very friendly and helpful, I had no concerns with my service. The emails sent were prompt and informative."
"Great service, I received a speedy response to my queries. Would definitely use again and recommend to friends."
"Very easy to arrange house survey and good on price."
"The service was very good from friendly staff. The survey was sorted out very quickly and carried out on the arranged day and the report given the day after."
"This was a very easy way to order a survey, it was my second time of using them, will use them again. Very professional."
"I recommend this company. Was nice and easy no complaints. Got done in a timely fashion. Got updated the whole way through. Very professional."
iMyHome.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 1,113 reviews