iMyHome Reviews

of reviewers recommend iMyHome

Tell us how iMyHome made you happy
IMyHome was great from start to finish. My initial enquiry was responded to immediately with sensible advice and no pushy sales talk. I got a very competitive quote and within hours of signing up and paying the fee I was given a survey date of the following week. My report came back a week after that - clearly laid out. All super smooth and super efficient.
Good afternoon Rachael,

It's great to hear that you had a good experience with us. Moving house is never a simple task, and so if we can make just one of those tasks slightly easier, then that's a win for us all :)
If only the rest of it could be that easy!

We want to say thank you for using us, and we wish you all the best with the rest of the purchase.
The iMyHome Team
Good, efficient service from start to finish.
It was easy to use, no problem at all
Very easy site to use to book your home buyers report. I was able to book it quickly and easily and the report was written up within a couple of days of being completed. I had a slight problem entering some details, but the customer service team were easy to get hold of and fixed it swiftly. I would certainly recommend iMyHome.
Thank you for the survey very efficient and very thorough .was updated when the appointment will be and the staff was very helpful
Kind regards
Carol
iMyHome was very professional and responded quickly to my query. The date for the home survey was arranged very quickly (next day!). It was very detailed report and good value for money. It's also very convenient to see every progress on their online platform. I highly can recommend their service!
I would highly recommend using iMyHome. Great communication. Much more reasonable than all other quotes and produced in a quicker timescale too. Excellent and very thorough home buyers survey by a fully qualified surveyor. I am very happy. Thank you for your great service.
Hi Annette, thank you for the kind words. It is wonderful to hear that you had a great experience and that the whole process was quick and painless! Which isn't always the case when moving house...
All the best with the rest of the purchase,
The iMyHome Team
A straight forward survey. Surveys are always difficult reading because you are basically asking someone to criticize a house of interest. In this case it focused on all the points that were on our minds .
Hi there Martin. It can be tough letting other people point out your flaws, but in this case, I hope that we were able to identify any areas of concern and any potentially expensive issues with the property. Always best to walk in with your eyes open after all.

The iMyHome Team
They were Speedy and I was kept in the loop every step of the way
Good afternoon Laurence. I am pleased to hear that you found the process straightforward and that we were able to get everything sorted as swiftly as possible.

All the best,
The iMyHome Team
Report is professional and to the point told us everything we needed to know and has been useful in raising enquiries
Hi Gemma.
Glad to hear that we were able to help, and that the report has provided you with the necessary information to raise those queries with the sellers.

The iMyHome Team
Had to wait approx 3 weeks from time of calling to the survey being completed due to availability. Report returned within 24 hours of survey being completed. Clear and concise format. Very please with the service.
Hi Sam,

Thank you for your patience with this, with the current situation, it is a very busy period. It is, however, great to hear that the report was returned to you as quickly as possible and I hope it was able to provide you with you useful information.

Many thanks,
The iMyhome Team
Online forms didn't allow me to setup a viewing but a phone call got things sorted. Straight forward from then on, easy process, got a good survey from the third party surveyor which iMyHome allocated.
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad the team were able to help out and get everything arranged for you.
Many thanks,
The iMyHome Team
Really quick turnaround. Made contact initially as didn’t hear anything, the decision was made to give it to a different company who could complete the survey more quickly, and all was sorted within the next week or so. Would definitely recommend!
Good afternoon Sarah,

Thank you for the review! Glad we were able to get that sorted for you, and get the report back to you within the time frame.

The iMyHome Team
Jodie managed to get my survey booked in pretty quickly and was very efficient. Received the report 4 days after the survey!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Great to hear that everything was done nice and quickly. I hope you found the report useful and it gave you a better understanding of the property you are purchasing.

All the best,
Excellent.
Thanks Charles!
The surveyor that did my home buyers report was very efficient. I received my report within a week of the inspection. The report is easy to read and follow.
Very easy to use.
Prompt and efficient service.
Also good value!
Really excellent service. Survey back within two days and very detailed report. Would highly recommend 👌
Hey Joanne,

Thank you for the kind words! Glad to hear that everything went smoothly and we were able to get the report back to you within the desired time frame!

All the best with the rest of the purchase :)
The iMyHome Team
I found the process easy, efficient and at a competitive cost , would recommend to others looking for a property surveyor.
Good afternoon Mrs Dixon-Jones

Thank you for the kind words, I am glad you found the process nice and easy and managed to save you some money along the way.

Kind regards,
The iMyHome Team
Very quick service, friendly staff and great price.
Homebuyer report with valuation. Reasonable quote. Very quick and flexible service. Report came back after 24 hours.
iMyHome is rated 4.67 based on 1,721 reviews