Impact Furniture Reviews

kevin
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 8th June 2016
Nina
More Photos & Videos
We ordered displayed cupboard and it came damaged, abd every time a replacement item came it was damaged to the point that i just gave up. And hope people dont see the damged parts, when on display
Very pleased with overall purchase experience. Have contacted the office by email regarding delivery date and received prompt reply. Neaer delivery date have been updated via email regarding dispatch date. Product as expected. Well packed. Good assembly instructions.Would recommend the company.
The products are really good and we are happy with them
Well packaged and very fast on delivery, Thank you for what I believe has been outstanding service
Professional Services, friendly staff. High quality. Fast delivery.
very good service well packed and on time
Very well packaged and happy with the mounted kitchen wall units.
Very happy with the item we received and the customer service was brilliant. Will use again, thank you.
Good service. Bought the Bari TV Cabinet. Didn't take too long to arrive. It was more technical and difficult to assemble than some other experiences in the past, but worth it. It's great. Excellent selection of items on website. Likely to use this company again. Thanks.
quality made sideboard, very well packed to protect the content, when assembled looks as advertised
Beautiful furniture
Very good quality !! Excellent customer service!!
would have been 5 but my second chest of drawers is lower than the first after being advised they had different feet but would still be the same hight but the furniture is nice good company to deal with lucky the spare panels from the wardrobes where just thick enough to bring the units level
Thank you very much for the smooth transaction I have experienced recently regarding my purchased. I would like to mention your customer service representative named Matthew for being excellent, helpful and professional please kindly let him know. Overall it's simply very good, the product quality and their commitment to deliver the product is awesome. I will definitely buy again to this trusted company.
Helpful staff
Only criticism is,the instructions for construction of unit not very good
Excellent service, really pleased with the unit, excellent follow up communications, a pleasure to deal with
The sideboard looks great now it is finished. lovely product. The one downside was how long it took to fit together as the instructions were not very clear.
Hello,
I am happy with the purshase I made on your website, the price wise and customer service comunication. What I am not satisfied with is the delivery service. I have not received any email or text message informing me of the date and time of delivery. The delivery man just showed up one morning. What if I wasn't at home? luckly for me I was. The cabinet was packed flat in few boxes and it is not something a delivery man leaves with a neighbours. You can always say that the delivery would be reschedule but I belive that the boxes would've been just dropped at my doorstep if I wasn't at home .
Hi I ordered 2 kitchens both were delivered on time and great price thanks , also the staff were very polite good quality items thank you
Exactly as described and delivered on time.
I have ordered from Impact Furniture for the first time. In fact, I have never bought any furniture online before but my experience with this company was quite good.
The communication with customer service was very good and Matthew helped me add some stuff for my order the next day.
I bought a double bed, 2 bed side cabinet, sideboard cabinet and a computer desk.
All the stuff came on a big pallet pack, and assembly was quite easy for me 🙂.
Me and my wife were happy with the quality of product as they look solid and lovely.
We give 4 stars only because one of one of the bedside cabinets having some defects but they don’t effect the visual look (pictures included)
Overall I would gladly buy from them again.
Impact Furniture is rated 4.75 based on 449 reviews