Impact Furniture Reviews

01954 710035

sales@impactfurniture.co.uk

Unit 10 Hardwicke Ind Estate -WAREHOUSE ONLYHardwicke Rd, Hardwicke Road,

Exactly like described
Absolutely superb. Best customer service I've had in many years. Can't fault them thank you
Reliable company, timely deliveries, good quality furniture. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with quality, pity about the plastic handles, had to buy some metal ones, and shelves in the units would have been good, otherwise very pleased
We purchased a bed, two side tables and two dressers from Impact furniture after an order with a previous company remained unfulfilled after over 5 months. Impact Furniture was very communicative through the order process and the delivery was right on time. They even called ahead of time to confirm the best date for us. Furniture is high quality and very sturdy. Not too hard to put together either which is a bonus. Would certainly purchase from them again.
Was disappointed with this sofa bed , it is a self assembly item ( I was fully aware of this) and was not easy to assemble (approx 4 hr job ) it had many parts ,made of chipboard and laminate , it looks ok assembled but felt it was a very costly purchase for the quality of the bed. Also delivery was dropped off in road outside house on a wooden pallet, not even deliverd to secure area front of house. Other sellers offer very similar at fraction of cost so a disappointing purchase overall...
Impressed with quick straight forward ordering and communication from company not to mention quality product!
First time user but would use again if more furniture needed.
Very good service My only domain will go towards shipping company. Even though Impact Furniture attached a note to my order starting "signature needed, do not leave it unattended" the said shipping company have left it outside our door without knocking. We both were at home st the time of delivery.
Very impressed with the quality of my gorgeous cabinet’s...I bought 3! I would have given 5 but I still have not been able to connect the hinges on all 3 after many many attempts so not able to hang them yet.
Nice bathroom cabinet. Simple assembly . Beware bracket hole centres not 225 cm as shown. Sharp edges can easily splinter.
Super jakosc,latwa w montazu. Pozytywnie zaskoczona klientka :)
I did not get my furniture as I cancelled it ... This is a great company to deal with very helpful and great service
Excellent range of good quality furniture. Delivered well packaged and easy instructions to assemble.
Disappointed with product
First class service, speedy delivery, excellent communication and good solid bed, our 8 year old son is chuffed with his big boy bed, but please don't forget about the replacement handles you are getting for us.
The furniture is great quality and relatively easy to build. Delivery was later than planned and had to chase for an update but overall really happy with the product.
Excellent customer service and I am delighted with the furniture. I would definitely buy further items from Impact Furniture.
Have brought a few items always pleased all solid items when built, all delivered in good time, great customer service.
Delivered very quickly. Polite courier. Great product - the finish is fab. Never heard or used Impact but recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to order again.
Impact Furniture is rated 4.70 based on 714 reviews