Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"The ISA team especially Mr. Guppy Singh were a tremendous help when applying for my wife spouse visa. Their knowledge of this complex process made the application smooth and painless. Guppy was always there to answer any questions I had and was extremely pleasant to deal with. Again, I would like to thank IAS and Guppy for the help and support they gave, my wife, new born son and I are so grateful."
(London) - Posted 1 year ago
"IAS evaluated my situation properly and successfully tailored my application to secure a happy result"
(Aberdeen) - Posted 1 year ago
"Excellent service! Would definitely recommend to anyone needing help with immigration issues. Our lawyer was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful."
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 year ago
"The IAS team were enormously helpful in guiding us through the complex process of applying for a spouse visa. They knew exactly what was needed and promptly answered our many questions. Thanks to them our application went through quickly without a hitch."
(London) - Posted 1 year ago
"I dealt with Mr Guppy Singh who kept me in the loop at all times and was extremely efficient. I would not hesitate to reccomend IAS to anyone."
(Oldham) - Posted 1 year ago
"At the beginning I went through a really hard time choosing an immigration case worker then I eventually found IAS in Manchester Alexsanda bukolski is a real good person who ever needs there immigration case to deal with go to him he does a great job always there when u need him"
(Manchester) - Posted 1 year ago
"Really helpful to get advice on a relatively complex issue, and to have support whilst going through the visa application process."
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 year ago
"We are extremely happy with the service offered by Alex. He was very professional and he made sure he was aware of all details in order for our application to be successful. I therefore highly recommend his services for immigration purposes."
(Bristol) - Posted 1 year ago
"The staff from IAS are always very friendly and made me feel very comfortable while i visited the office. Special mention to Guppy Singh, an exemplary immigration lawyer who is highly knowledgeable on requirements of visa application. He is also very approachable and helpful while he worked on my successful application. Always contactable and follow-up on my queries. Once again, I would like to thank Guppy Singh and IAS support staff for making dreams come true."
(Manchester) - Posted 1 year ago
"Think again the service I had with the immigration advice service Ltd., the person who worked for my case just really rush to let the case done. The case is done now but I still haven’t got my BRP back to me. I still haven’t got my BRP yet after one month after I’ve received the home office decision. Also, this company has so many ways to charge you extra money!!!"
(Manchester) - Posted 1 year ago
"Our visa was approved! We had Irfan Waheed and he was very thorough and always available to help. Very happy with the service we received!"
(Cardiff) - Posted 1 year ago
"My name is Angelo Chaves, I applied to the company IAS - Immigration Advice Service Ltd, to deal with England resident card for my Angolan wife, I was very well received and taken care of in this company. IAS work great professionals, are to be congratulated, at this moment we already have the resident card and in the future I intend to continue to request your services. thank you Angelo Chaves"
(Derby) - Posted 1 year ago
"Nasreen Ali was very helpful and supportive regarding my indefinite leave to remain application and travel document. I always feel welcome to Leeds office to see Nasreen. I received superb service. She kept me updated. She provided legal and moral support throughout. I built trust in her legal knowledge and experience and will ask her to do my British Citizenship application. Thank you so much Nasreen."
(Edinburgh) - Posted 1 year ago
"Nasreen Ali was very professional and knowledgeable who dealt with our case extremely well. Parminder Kaur was just excellent at the appeal hearing again showing professionalism and knowledge"
(Edinburgh) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great team, very experienced"
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"My fiancée and I recently received our fiancée visa thanks to Irfan at Liverpool office. We found the service professional and friendly."
(London) - Posted 1 year ago
"We have been very pleased with the service we have received from IAS. From the time we first made our appointment with Jarrar Tahir, who carried out the process very efficiently, to the end result of Faruk receiving his approved ILR. Nasreen Ali, our agent, has been so helpful and has answered all our questions and given us her expert advice. It is a very stressful process but Nasreen reassured us on any points we were worried about. We would like to thank Nasreen and Jarrar and will not hesitate to recommend IAS to anyone we know that requires immigration services. Susan Leedham and Faruk Fidan."
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"they are excellent service from beginning to the end of there services very helpful people I would use them again without hesitation."
(Glasgow) - Posted 1 year ago
"I thought the immigration advice that Irfan Wahid gave was very courteous, clear and detailed. He empathised with the situation that I outlined and explained the various options in a relaxed but professional manner. I was impressed by his willingness to put me at ease and he went beyond the call of duty in terms of the time he was able to offer."
(Liverpool) - Posted 1 year ago
"I would like to thank Clare Dunne for her full support in order to help me bring my family to the UK. She was always supportive and very attentive to all the details. I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat. From Abdul Khalek Alghrani"
Immigration Advice Service is rated 4.69 based on 407 reviews