Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I tried to call this service and was eventually asked to send an email. I have to date still not received any reply so hard to be positive"
(Cardiff) - Posted 2 years ago
Mrs P Weissen,

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties in contacting the Immigration Advice Service.
Please reply to the email I have sent you and I shall ensure a colleague contacts you.

Kind regards,
Immigration Advice Service
"The knowledge of my consultant is astounding. She professionally extracted what our outcomes of the consultation was and reassured us of what we needed to do at the end. However, Skype calls kept breaking up, and unfortunately it was the only way to communicate with multiple people as our mobile phones weren't too good at picking up multiple peoples' voices. I wish that there was a way to send some minor documents for the consultant to review before the call. Instead she had asked to drop the call and for us to e-mail the related documents over half-way through our consultation. It has been two weeks since the consultation, and I am severely disappointed with the fact that there was no follow-up e-mail from the consultant with the session after this was explicitly mentioned as part of the package. Otherwise I would have rated the service with 5 stars."
Dear Mr Hamdan,

I am sorry to hear of the technical issues that plagued your Skype advice session. Your feedback has been taken on board and I have emailed you regarding the follow up email on the advice session.
"Was charged about £100 for just for them to answer a simple question which took up less than a minute of their time. I initially phoned to enquire about consultation fees for a quick question. After asking over the phone they advised me it would be best to arrange a consultation with an adviser which would cost, I can't remember exactly, around £100, which I then paid for. When I saw the advisor the answered my yes/no question in about 30 seconds."
Mrs Zhu,

Thank you for taking the time to review our business. Sometimes questions are yes or no answers, but they take years of training to be able to answer correctly. You pay for the experience and knowledge of knowing you question is covered correctly, and you can proceed in the right manner. I hope that with our help you were able to continue with your immigration application. Thank you for using our services.
"Posted an inquiry and did not receive any replies, would have expected at least a confirmation of receipt?"
Hi Mr Scott,

I have checked over our system and cannot seem to find anything for you. I have Emailed you a direct contact number for our offices so you may contact us when you are available next.

Many Thanks