Immigration Advice Service Reviews

Immigration Advice Service 5 star review on 26th April 2019
Immigration Advice Service 5 star review on 6th June 2016
George Hartshorn
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service was provided from beginning to end as I have received the introductory information I needed and the easy ability to continue working with them as needed.
Great service!
I felt like I could ask them about anything and I was never made to feel like I needed to rush through my questions either.
Anything I needed answered, they were always willing to listen and explain to me thoroughly.
While my enquiry might've been simple compared to others, I still very much appreciate the effort that was put into it and also making sure I didn't have any doubts about the matter.
I genuinely couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Great service..my lawyer patiently heard me out and gave me all information I needed to make a decision on what route o wanted to take.. very good follow up..it feels like they really take pride in what they do!
Personally writing, Samantha gave me a clear and honest vieux on the situation,In the enquiries who arranged for me with the Immigration lawyer I requested. Dina-Modi you had been recommended by a team IAS, I received an excellent service by phone from you. So I was glad to get you to look at my case. I will be using the IAS when applying for my wife visa in the future.

So thanks

Kind regards.

Manuel Diangituka-Toko.
Explained everything I needed to know in detail, and throughly went through what steps I need to take
Very efficient and good service
They were quite helpful, they helped with having a better understanding about my visa application. I have felt really appreciated as they supported the NHS staff for providing them with free appointments.
strongly recommend them.
They are genuine and gives the right information. Their service is quick and efficient.
The advisor was knowledgeable and helpful, and the follow-up report was useful. I'd use them again.
I received some very reassuring advice with written confirmation of the meeting within 24 hours. This was a very good service with a very approachable legal professional.
Good service with excellent explanation.
very professional and helpful. definitely recommend.
I have had excellent, professional service. Very efficient and friendly staff who have gone the extra mile to listen, understand and put my mind at ease. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing assistance.
Thank you both Natalie Pashley and Samantha Noble, you make a fantastic team and I am ever so grateful for all that you are doing for me, much appreciated.
Excellent. Listened to a complicated situation and provided clarity. Good stuff.
Good service in what to put in forms , could do with more support when it comes to actually feeling the form but food over all
very comprehensive and detailed instructions and explanations given. highly recommended
Dear Ms Kinza Awais, thank you so much for your swift response, your dedication and for genuinely trying to understand my complicated situation. I felt much more assured knowing that you were tending to my issues. You have been patience and professional and were able to allocate the suitable legal person to help me. After seeing Ms Loki Tinubu, and we had all our questions answered and our situation as appropriately advised, we felt a lot more relieved and will follow up accordingly. Thank you so much again!
With a high level of antagonism emerged from Brexit I left with my mind at rest . Mr Simon Magova explain in detail the process and certainly clarify many of my questions.
Immigration Advice Service 5 star review on 24th February 2020
IAS team, especially Katya and Jarrar, went out and beyond to get my visa approved. I wouldn't have gotten it without them.

Excellent service from IAS. Very professional and knowledgeable