Immigration Advice Service Reviews

Read Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

In the beginning, I wasn’t sure. I asked questions and resulted in some misunderstandings. I was disappointed. I wanted a guaranteed process as I was afraid that I might be rejected for the visa. But then I read these reviews, and I thought it is worth the risk. And I’m more than happy that I did it. We successfully obtained my innovator visa, and my family granted for the dependent visa. Dear Ekaterina, Uche, Jarrar provided friendly and responsive services from beginning to end. And I genuinely appreciate their professional support. And undoubtfully recommend them to any friend. I’m happily in the UK now! 😊
Thank you for helping me make the right thing I really appreciate your company and thanks so much you guys are so friendly and nice I'm in the customer case they are all friendly
All our questions were answered, allowing us to make decisions and timelines. Many thanks for the professional service.
With my first interview with the service was great and i am looking forward to seeing what can be done with the next appointment.
David Lowday was extremely helpful, very afable and very informative.
They are very professional And they do good customer service
Thank you David for all your help and advice on applying for a Irish passport and your prompt response getting back to me when leaving a message.
Very good interpersonal skills !
We had a meeting with Jason last week - he was friendly, clear, helpful, and easily answered all the questions we raised.
I arranged a consultation with Natalie Pashley about Naturalisation. She was absolutely brilliant, very professional and friendly. All my questions were answered and she explained all the process clearly and plainly. Very happy with the service, definitely recommend!
IAS were incredibly helpful with my immigration matter and even opened up other options which myself and my partner hadn't considered before. I would highly recommend IAS for any of their services as they were very helpful, friendly and efficient. They really made our situation much easier.
Exceptional service I must say that IAS has provided me during my application process for UK Start-up Visa. I deeply appreciate the rigorous efforts of Jarrar and Katya who have been sincerely committed to all tasks all the way during the process. Thank you guys! And yes I am obliged recommending IAS to anyone who need immigration advice.
Thank you very much for your help professional and excellent service.
Fantastic people. Very helpful and attentive.
It was an extremely helpful service. I really appreciate the time taken to understand my problem and to give me advice. Would definitely use again if the need arose and will recommend to friends. Thank you !
Excellent service was provided from beginning to end as I have received the introductory information I needed and the easy ability to continue working with them as needed.
Great service! I felt like I could ask them about anything and I was never made to feel like I needed to rush through my questions either. Anything I needed answered, they were always willing to listen and explain to me thoroughly. While my enquiry might've been simple compared to others, I still very much appreciate the effort that was put into it and also making sure I didn't have any doubts about the matter. I genuinely couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Great service..my lawyer patiently heard me out and gave me all information I needed to make a decision on what route o wanted to take.. very good follow up..it feels like they really take pride in what they do!
Personally writing, Samantha gave me a clear and honest vieux on the situation,In the enquiries who arranged for me with the Immigration lawyer I requested. Dina-Modi you had been recommended by a team IAS, I received an excellent service by phone from you. So I was glad to get you to look at my case. I will be using the IAS when applying for my wife visa in the future. So thanks Kind regards. Manuel Diangituka-Toko.
Explained everything I needed to know in detail, and throughly went through what steps I need to take
Immigration Advice Service is rated 4.72 based on 464 reviews