Immigration Advice Service Reviews

Read Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

Jason Griffiths was concise and straight to the point. He already did his homework before our appointment based on the basic information I gave when I made the appointment. He followed up as promised to give an update the following Monday. Altogether pleased with the advice.
Good service, very good advice, very helpful with what I asked
I was super happy with the knowledge and timely response of IAS. They assisted with my inquiries best they could and are even willing to keep my info on file for future use should I need it. I definitely would recommend their services again and to anyone looking for advice or assistance.
They are nice and friendly. They will answer your questions at no extra cost after the advising session, and they do not pressure you to buy their services after advisement. However, I recommend that they get more updates about the effects of covid-19 on travel, as we double-checked with Border Force and they told us that moving to the UK was considered non-essential travel as long as the restrictions are in place. Otherwise, their advice is clear and accurate. You will receive a very well presented document summarizing your advice and next steps after the advising session.
I have found ias very useful, listen to you and give you a detailed professional advice.
Good advice, but they don’t take care of paperwork
Accurate, up to date information with very useful advice.
Brilliant service on our initial enquiry and call.
Mary
(Croydon) - Posted 1 year ago
We used this service for the spouse visa to assure that all the information was valid and correct.
Also ensured that some additional information was included we were not aware of.
Well worth using this service and would recommend it.
Thanks to the staff and Nasreen too.
(Croydon) - Posted 1 year ago
HELPFUL AND CLEARLY EXPERT ADVICE
IAS are very knowledgeable and I got my indefinite leave to remain quite easily. However, it is a busy office and you not get a response from them unless you chase them. I would encourage the firm to look into this.
IAS evaluated my situation properly and successfully tailored my application to secure a happy result
(Aberdeen) - Posted 2 years ago
The service is very friendly I did enquiry about something matter to me the response was clear and showed me exactly what I have to do I appreciated that
great advice and friendly management and staff. Clearing up a few discrepancies on my application which may have resulted in a negative response from Immigration Dept.
(Republic Of Ireland) - Posted 2 years ago
Very helpful when we needed help at EWR to extend a I95. Clear and concise information about what would happen and all done very quickly.
Been assigned a solicitor who phones when she says she will and does get back to me. Sends brief set of notes on everything we talk about.
Dear Kimberly,

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced.

In order to better assist you, please reply to the email I have sent you so I can look into your case.

Kind regards
IAS
We went through susan harrison for my spouse visa extension. I am happy with service provided by Susan Harrison. I would definitely go through her in the future. Thank you IAS services for helping me get my visa.
Well this is my first time I can't say a lot becose we've jus started but so far so good
(Leicester) - Posted 4 years ago
IAS painstakingly worked with us to prepare two detailed visitor visa applications for our daughter, the second one (our fourth) was finally successful. However there were times in the process that IAS did not respond to mails for long periods or didn't keep to the timelines they had given. Holding replies would have to go a long way in these situations instead of silence.
I got good advise, but follow up did not happen within the agreed time frame
(Glasgow) - Posted 4 years ago
Dear Mr Niggli,

I am glad to hear the advice you received was good. Please respond to the email I have sent you so I can look into how long it took for you to receive your written confirmation and the timeframe agreed.

Kind regards