Immigration Advice Service Reviews

Read Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

Accurate, up to date information with very useful advice.
Brilliant service on our initial enquiry and call. Mary
(Croydon) - Posted 5 months ago
We used this service for the spouse visa to assure that all the information was valid and correct. Also ensured that some additional information was included we were not aware of. Well worth using this service and would recommend it. Thanks to the staff and Nasreen too.
(Croydon) - Posted 7 months ago
HELPFUL AND CLEARLY EXPERT ADVICE
IAS are very knowledgeable and I got my indefinite leave to remain quite easily. However, it is a busy office and you not get a response from them unless you chase them. I would encourage the firm to look into this.
IAS evaluated my situation properly and successfully tailored my application to secure a happy result
(Aberdeen) - Posted 1 year ago
The service is very friendly I did enquiry about something matter to me the response was clear and showed me exactly what I have to do I appreciated that Thank you
great advice and friendly management and staff. Clearing up a few discrepancies on my application which may have resulted in a negative response from Immigration Dept.
(Republic Of Ireland) - Posted 1 year ago
Very helpful when we needed help at EWR to extend a I95. Clear and concise information about what would happen and all done very quickly.
Been assigned a solicitor who phones when she says she will and does get back to me. Sends brief set of notes on everything we talk about.
Dear Kimberly,

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced.

In order to better assist you, please reply to the email I have sent you so I can look into your case.

Kind regards
IAS
We went through susan harrison for my spouse visa extension. I am happy with service provided by Susan Harrison. I would definitely go through her in the future. Thank you IAS services for helping me get my visa.
Well this is my first time I can't say a lot becose we've jus started but so far so good
(Leicester) - Posted 3 years ago
IAS painstakingly worked with us to prepare two detailed visitor visa applications for our daughter, the second one (our fourth) was finally successful. However there were times in the process that IAS did not respond to mails for long periods or didn't keep to the timelines they had given. Holding replies would have to go a long way in these situations instead of silence.
I got good advise, but follow up did not happen within the agreed time frame
(Glasgow) - Posted 3 years ago
Dear Mr Niggli,

I am glad to hear the advice you received was good. Please respond to the email I have sent you so I can look into how long it took for you to receive your written confirmation and the timeframe agreed.

Kind regards
IAS
Its really reliable and no fuss as long as its straight forward.
(Liverpool) - Posted 3 years ago
Good
(Leicester) - Posted 3 years ago
I was happy to use this service , even though I thought fees were pricey, the advice was sound and paperwork was completed correctly, resulting in my wife being able to join me in UK , many thanks Steve Griffin
(Hounslow) - Posted 3 years ago
(Manchester) - Posted 3 years ago
Having failed miserably on our first application - mainly for not imagining how much evidence of every thing could be required - our successful application was due to the advice we received. Clare was a sympathetic listener while being professional and always returned my e-mails and telephone calls promptly - apart from when she was in court or on sick leave. Should I meet anyone requiring this type of assistence I would be confident in recommending IAS.
(Peterborough) - Posted 3 years ago
Good and fair advice, answered all our questions and gave us better advice than other solicitors
(Oxford) - Posted 3 years ago