Immigration Advice Service Reviews

Immigration Advice Service 5 star review on 26th April 2019
Immigration Advice Service 5 star review on 6th June 2016
George Hartshorn
More Photos & Videos
This was the 2nd time of using them - first for a fiancée visa and then an extended 'leave to remain'. I was full of praise for the first job ( thanks Abimbola in Manchester) but the second time, the job was relegated to an assistant and there were a high number of errors, omissions such as mis-spelling of my partner's surname which was time consuming & frustrating when documents had to be perfect for Immigration to approve ..I do not think the high cost of the form-filling by IAS can be justified when it created more work for me in double-checking and raising queries.
(Oldham) - Posted 3 years ago
The law firm does not care about their Clients at all. I’m a Euroean Citizen and applied for a simple Direct Airside Transit Visa for my wife. My case worker disappeared after the form was filed, and never called or emailed back. After the processing time was long over, I tried and tried to get a hold of my caseworker or his supervisor. The law firm promised me more information on my application, but no one ever called or emailed me. I never got the promised phone call from the supervisor.

PLEASE BE AWARE: YOU DEAL WITH CASE WORKERS, NO ATTORNEYS. I WERE NOT ABLE TO TALK TO AN ATTORNEY IN OVER 4 WEEKS.

I’m not blaming them for not getting this simple visa on time, I’m blaming them not to care at all, and give you no help. Sometimes I really thought this company is a scam! I’m still not sure. I never got any response.

MY ADVICE: DO NOT HIRE THIS LAW FIRM, TAKE A SERIOUS ATTORNEY AND NOT GET A CASEWORKER FOR A LOT OF MONEY THAT DOES NOT CARE, AND CANNOT HELP..

I think all the 5 star ratings are done by themselves or a good social media company. I cannot say anything positive about this immigration office.

Regards
My overall rating is extremely poor.
The promises I was made were not kept. I have paid the full service and I have NOT received what was due.
Whenever I tried to make contact with IAS, they either did not reply or were not available. This is NOT the kind of service you would expect.
I would be in a position to sue IAS, but it will be too much pain. I will share my experience with as many people as possible through word of mouth, social media and other means. IAS do not deserve any credit. Totally unreliable and unprofessional.
(Bristol) - Posted 3 years ago
My name is Peter. Am writing is review truly and honestly what this great firm has done for me regarding my immigration matters in UK. Before I first came in contact with this great firm solicitors, my immigration matters was with one Solicitors which they were only concerned about their money not caring about their client matters. All that I can say was they were liars and only concerned about your money. A friend introduced immigration service advice solicitors to me when i got detained by the home office in Liverpool. They became very interested in my case and they did everything for me to get me out. I was given a chartered flight ticket to go back home on Wednesday. The immigration took me from detention on Friday to take my flight on Wednesday in Heathrow. When we got to Manchester detention centre the officers there received a fax letter from home office to cancel my flight all by the work of God and with this great firm. Immigration service advice then bailed me out. I was at home this early morning and the immigration enforcement raided my house and detained me again. I know that when an immigration enforcement arrest you they have 72 hours to tell you why they have arrested you or if they were taking you back home. With my case there were no information by the enforcement for 4days. My great firm did everything to get me out again. I was at the detention when I received a letter when I opened it it was a chartered flight again on the following evening to go back home. This time it was not a joke, my solicitor Agnes, I give her the due respect for helping with my case. She did everything she could contact everyone in their firm to be concerned with my case. I had a judiciary review on my case and through Agnes and their help with my paper work and great people she works with I was at the departure line waiting for my flight in the evening around 5:30pm my solicitor Agnes called me with so much Joy in her heart for me telling me my flight was cancelled. I didn't know what to do. It was tears of Joy. A solicitor who is very happy for her client happiness is what we need. I believe in God and I also believe working with great solicitors. I wouldn't say much but all that I will tell everyone reading this reviews is that never feel discouraged with this great solicitor. Immigration service advice is the best. They will do anything for you regarding your case. They are never concerned very much with your money but more concerned with winning your case for you to be free. I could say I have never regretted working with them regarding my immigration matters. My appeal was granted and know I have my documents and living happily with my family all thanks to God and my best friend, sister and lawyer Agnes. She has really done a lot for me regarding my case. I pray everyone reading this will contact immigration service Advice for any situation you are going through regarding your immigration and they will do anything in their strength to set you free. God bless you all and thank you
(Derby) - Posted 3 years ago
The case worker dealing with my case left the firm not long after my appointment. He was supposed to send me an email with some research on the WRS - good character connection. This was the main reason for my appointment. I haven't received this email (or any emails) from him or from anyone else. I am disappointed with the service provided, because I feel like I paid for nothing and the package wasn't cheap. It would have been nice for someone to pick up my case and follow it up.
(Birmingham) - Posted 2 years ago
I hired the services of IAS due to the complicated nature of my case. I was in the UK for 7 years as a student and voluntary returned when my visa was refused and all appeals right was exhausted. On getting engaged to my fiancé, we both agreed to use professional help to apply for the visa.
After checking reviews online, we agreed to contact IAS and we were not disappointed. We were assigned to Agnes Idowu-Taylor as our immigration adviser. She contacted is immediately to better understand our situation and provided vital information on the entire process.
Agnes sent us a checklist which we adhered to as we gathered the required documents.
After marriage in December 17 2016 and completion of honeymoon, my wife returned to London with all the documents while Agnes structured her cover letter whilst giving guidance on our personal letters.

We completed the online application on the 6/01/17 and I did my biometric on the 13/01/17.

Our documents were returned on the 20/01/17, received TLS email on the 24/02/17.
Though perplexed and worried why the documents were quickly returned, Agnes continued to encourage us that my application will be successful and so it was.
I collected my visa on the 27/02/17. WE DID NOT PAY FOR PRIORITY SERVICE.

Buying my ticket this week to join my darling wife.
I definitely recommend IAS to everybody and specifically Agnes Idowu-Taylor.
Thank you so much Agnes.
(London) - Posted 3 years ago
Appointment and information shared was good was encourgaed not to take any notes as the advice provided this would be provided in writin. no follow up received numerous weekly calls to obtain no one ever called back. Very poor service will now have to use alternative company menaing more cost. Please select your immigration service carfullly it is so important avoid this company.
Dear Mr Cooke,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received the written confirmation of advice given during your advice session.

Please reply to the email I have sent so I can ensure that you receive your advice in writing.

Kind regards
IAS
After two failed applications for a spouse visa, IAS were able to sort my application out and get it approved.

My partner is now in the UK and we can finally start our lives together
(London) - Posted 1 year ago
Think again the service I had with the immigration advice service Ltd., the person who worked for my case just really rush to let the case done. The case is done now but I still haven’t got my BRP back to me. I still haven’t got my BRP yet after one month after I’ve received the home office decision. Also, this company has so many ways to charge you extra money!!!
(Manchester) - Posted 2 years ago
A big thank you to IAS!

They helped my wife get her naturalization and uk passport.

Needed help as we applied for Residency Card ourselves and it was very confusing. We made a lot of mistakes and it took a long time.

The lawyer made it clear what we had to do - no more rejections and time wasted.

Thank you.
(Hounslow) - Posted 3 years ago
Been assigned a solicitor who phones when she says she will and does get back to me. Sends brief set of notes on everything we talk about.
Dear Kimberly,

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced.

In order to better assist you, please reply to the email I have sent you so I can look into your case.

Kind regards
IAS
Whilst I was able to talk to somebody initially, when I later asked for advice (on documents to be submitted with the application) I did not even get a reply. TWICE.

As far as I am concerned, I write you off as another con trick on the web. I should have known better.
(Oxford) - Posted 4 years ago
Dear Mr Boddy,

Firstly, let me apologise for the lack of response to your follow up questions.

Our advice package provides a comprehensive advice session with a detailed report (where applicable) and unlimited follow up questions related to the same immigration matter.

Please respond to my email with your case details.

Thank you for your business.
I am Vitalis Odika and I am happy to write this observations about my wonderful experience with Clare Dunne as my legal adviser.

Clare have excellent rating in sustainable management of time as she is always punctual to work at when due and keen to do extra-hours in order to ensure that my asylum case was successful. She have a clear sense of being punctual to work and I must state that she is always the last person to leave the building.

She is very hardworking and smart immigration lawyer. She is a fast learner which makes her able to adapt to any asylum case within a very short time. She also have flexibility in work scope as she can take on new task and adapt to the continuous changes in my asylum case as my asylum case was refused many a times.

She did excellent work when she penned down the legal arguments and case laws to yield positive outcomes. Firstly, my asylum case was granted permission to appeal at the upper tribunal at that point I must confess I was startled. She did stop there, she swiftly but sleekily pressed on to get my case referred back to lower tribunal court under a different Judge because the erstwhile Judge was subjective in his judgement.

She have the flexibility of working with people with difficulties in expressing their asylum story. Initially I was vague and often went off the tangent when narrating my asylum story to her. She did not have a single story about my asylum story but she tried to reassure and given me the needed emotional support.

She is caring, reliable, meticulous, organised and passionate smart lady with empathy to care for her client . She is a dab hand in it. She is reliable as she will always provide th with physical, emotional and social support in order to prompt me to achieve my aspirations as a valued members of the society. She have gained lots of experience working consistently with asylum seekers with mental health conditions.

She possess the ability to manage time and limited resources, adapt easily to virgin work environment, ability to work under pressure and work as a team, can do spirit, creative and innovative.

She can improvise a bespoke methodology in managing time and scarce resources in an innovative and sustainable way. She is accustomed to using her own initiatives.She uses her interpersonal relationship skill to engage her clients are given a sense of self-worth as such restore their dignity and integrity

She is self-motivated individual with experience in constantly maintain and demonstrates a positive attitude towards me and case worker from Time to be out York, David Sylph.

She is very honest smart Yorkshire Lass that is approachable with a vast experience in supporting her clients with unique
excellent communication skills which include a good mix of the Queen's English and local Yorkshire dialect. She can understand different accents across Yorkshire and its environs.

She had been to Africa so she understands the African story and though she had over my two and half years experience with her can wholly acclimatise herself with the Nigerian English which is quite different to the UK style of English language.

She possess good writing skills as she have used it to record and summarise accurate observations about my asylum case that have yielded a resounding success.

She was persistent in her goals to make sure that I won my asylum case as she managed to meld every fissiporous tendencies in my asylum case into an divisible monolith. As such there was no lacuna or locus for the H.O to challenge my asylum case.

There was a situation when I saw her in Sheffield city centre and I ran to her and told her about my medical evidence I got from Royal Hallamshire hospital. Well she once again managed to reassure and told me to bring the evidence to her office the next day. I feel confident in her as my legal adviser and Solicitor.

Clare Dunne is the best Immigration lawyer I have ever met in my life as she is ever ready to respond to my plight. I think IAS should appreciate her because she work tirelessly until late into the night sometimes she leave the building very late. Obviously she is always last person to leave the building.

I hope that Clare Dunne should be duly coronated and crowd as the Queen of IAS because she duly deserves it. I reverence her as Maat- the Egyptian goddess of judgement (truth and justice: in the defunct kemet pantheon)

I hereby confirm that every fact stated here is veraciously and unequivocally true to the best of my knowledge.
Your faithfully
Vitalis Odika
IAS was incredibly professional and helpful. They answered all of my questions and I would definitely recommend their services to anyone in need of immigration-related help. Thank you to Brad and Jean!
I am very please to say I have seen by
SAIMAH RAZZAQ
For some very important legal advice,
I am very satisfied with her advice and explanation.
Very good quality Solisetors and very sensible for any legal advice.
Highly recommended
Outstanding Service

Mr Daud Ouattara & Ms. Houri Zahedi were very professional in his ways. He went out of the way to understand my visa case. He was always there to listen what I wanted to say even out of office hours. The Best & Most Professional service delivered. Outstanding Service.

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
ILR Application Granted in 2018 within 90 days of submission.
IAS are very knowledgeable and I got my indefinite leave to remain quite easily. However, it is a busy office and you not get a response from them unless you chase them. I would encourage the firm to look into this.
Thanks for helping me sort my wife's Spouse Visa. You made the process very stress free and always found the time to answer my emails & phone calls. I will be using IAS again when I have to reapply in a couple of years time.
(London) - Posted 3 years ago
Knowledgeable, experienced and very professional lawyers that are very organised when it comes to the important days. Very contactable, I don't think there was ever a time that I couldn't get through to my designated lawyer. To top it all off, our case was won in the end.
(Glasgow) - Posted 3 years ago
This is the second time I am useing Ias and the decision is what I would regret all my life . No support from lawyer at all. Hardly respond to email. Applied for leave to remain renewal and it's been over 7 months now I haven't had anything from home office despite d fact I did biometric enrolment last year August. . My first application bearly took 4 month . Contacted Ias all d response I got is they can't force home office to make decision even if my biometric renewal takes forever . I have stoped working for d past 7 month living from hand to mouth. Would never ever use ias again never
(Leeds) - Posted 3 years ago