Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"This was the 2nd time of using them - first for a fiancée visa and then an extended 'leave to remain'. I was full of praise for the first job ( thanks Abimbola in Manchester) but the second time, the job was relegated to an assistant and there were a high number of errors, omissions such as mis-spelling of my partner's surname which was time consuming & frustrating when documents had to be perfect for Immigration to approve ..I do not think the high cost of the form-filling by IAS can be justified when it created more work for me in double-checking and raising queries."
(Oldham) - Posted 1 year ago
"My name is Peter. Am writing is review truly and honestly what this great firm has done for me regarding my immigration matters in UK. Before I first came in contact with this great firm solicitors, my immigration matters was with one Solicitors which they were only concerned about their money not caring about their client matters. All that I can say was they were liars and only concerned about your money. A friend introduced immigration service advice solicitors to me when i got detained by the home office in Liverpool. They became very interested in my case and they did everything for me to get me out. I was given a chartered flight ticket to go back home on Wednesday. The immigration took me from detention on Friday to take my flight on Wednesday in Heathrow. When we got to Manchester detention centre the officers there received a fax letter from home office to cancel my flight all by the work of God and with this great firm. Immigration service advice then bailed me out. I was at home this early morning and the immigration enforcement raided my house and detained me again. I know that when an immigration enforcement arrest you they have 72 hours to tell you why they have arrested you or if they were taking you back home. With my case there were no information by the enforcement for 4days. My great firm did everything to get me out again. I was at the detention when I received a letter when I opened it it was a chartered flight again on the following evening to go back home. This time it was not a joke, my solicitor Agnes, I give her the due respect for helping with my case. She did everything she could contact everyone in their firm to be concerned with my case. I had a judiciary review on my case and through Agnes and their help with my paper work and great people she works with I was at the departure line waiting for my flight in the evening around 5:30pm my solicitor Agnes called me with so much Joy in her heart for me telling me my flight was cancelled. I didn't know what to do. It was tears of Joy. A solicitor who is very happy for her client happiness is what we need. I believe in God and I also believe working with great solicitors. I wouldn't say much but all that I will tell everyone reading this reviews is that never feel discouraged with this great solicitor. Immigration service advice is the best. They will do anything for you regarding your case. They are never concerned very much with your money but more concerned with winning your case for you to be free. I could say I have never regretted working with them regarding my immigration matters. My appeal was granted and know I have my documents and living happily with my family all thanks to God and my best friend, sister and lawyer Agnes. She has really done a lot for me regarding my case. I pray everyone reading this will contact immigration service Advice for any situation you are going through regarding your immigration and they will do anything in their strength to set you free. God bless you all and thank you"
(Derby) - Posted 2 years ago
"I am so sad. I had one meeting, but the lawyer was only reading off of the UK Visas and Immigration website, and offered my no advice. When I gave my feedback, James was kind enough to respond and set up another meeting with more experienced lawyer. The only time she could meet though was on a holiday in the US. I said OK, and woke up early to attend the meeting. Not only did she not show up, but no one would reply. I tried calling, emailing, Skype messaging and calling, and no one had the courtesy to reply to me. I even had notifications that they received and read my emails, but still no replies. I was so hopeful that they would be more courteous and honorable, but instead they were unresponsive and flakey. I'm going to request a refund, but I highly doubt they'll be even slightly receptive/responsive to that."
"I hired the services of IAS due to the complicated nature of my case. I was in the UK for 7 years as a student and voluntary returned when my visa was refused and all appeals right was exhausted. On getting engaged to my fiancé, we both agreed to use professional help to apply for the visa. After checking reviews online, we agreed to contact IAS and we were not disappointed. We were assigned to Agnes Idowu-Taylor as our immigration adviser. She contacted is immediately to better understand our situation and provided vital information on the entire process. Agnes sent us a checklist which we adhered to as we gathered the required documents. After marriage in December 17 2016 and completion of honeymoon, my wife returned to London with all the documents while Agnes structured her cover letter whilst giving guidance on our personal letters. We completed the online application on the 6/01/17 and I did my biometric on the 13/01/17. Our documents were returned on the 20/01/17, received TLS email on the 24/02/17. Though perplexed and worried why the documents were quickly returned, Agnes continued to encourage us that my application will be successful and so it was. I collected my visa on the 27/02/17. WE DID NOT PAY FOR PRIORITY SERVICE. Buying my ticket this week to join my darling wife. I definitely recommend IAS to everybody and specifically Agnes Idowu-Taylor. Thank you so much Agnes."
(London) - Posted 2 years ago
"My overall rating is extremely poor. The promises I was made were not kept. I have paid the full service and I have NOT received what was due. Whenever I tried to make contact with IAS, they either did not reply or were not available. This is NOT the kind of service you would expect. I would be in a position to sue IAS, but it will be too much pain. I will share my experience with as many people as possible through word of mouth, social media and other means. IAS do not deserve any credit. Totally unreliable and unprofessional."
(Bristol) - Posted 2 years ago
"The case worker dealing with my case left the firm not long after my appointment. He was supposed to send me an email with some research on the WRS - good character connection. This was the main reason for my appointment. I haven't received this email (or any emails) from him or from anyone else. I am disappointed with the service provided, because I feel like I paid for nothing and the package wasn't cheap. It would have been nice for someone to pick up my case and follow it up."
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 year ago
"After two failed applications for a spouse visa, IAS were able to sort my application out and get it approved. My partner is now in the UK and we can finally start our lives together"
(London) - Posted 9 months ago
"A big thank you to IAS! They helped my wife get her naturalization and uk passport. Needed help as we applied for Residency Card ourselves and it was very confusing. We made a lot of mistakes and it took a long time. The lawyer made it clear what we had to do - no more rejections and time wasted. Thank you."
(Hounslow) - Posted 2 years ago
"Been assigned a solicitor who phones when she says she will and does get back to me. Sends brief set of notes on everything we talk about."
Dear Kimberly,

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced.

In order to better assist you, please reply to the email I have sent you so I can look into your case.

Kind regards
IAS
"Appointment and information shared was good was encourgaed not to take any notes as the advice provided this would be provided in writin. no follow up received numerous weekly calls to obtain no one ever called back. Very poor service will now have to use alternative company menaing more cost. Please select your immigration service carfullly it is so important avoid this company."
(London) - Posted 2 years ago
Dear Mr Cooke,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received the written confirmation of advice given during your advice session.

Please reply to the email I have sent so I can ensure that you receive your advice in writing.

Kind regards
IAS
"I very disappointed with ias. We retained there services back in June, we had a different case worker then they took our 1500 pound at that time. Our plan and goal was to apply for a spousal visa for the UK on our return from a cruise in mid October. We had responded to many questions prior to this. We were then informed that our caseworker was changing. We reached out to her no response eventually after a week or so she did indicating she had been sick. Then she informed us she knew nothing of our case she had no documents that had been previously submitted. She requests the documents be resent to her so we do we also established that my husbands application would be filed at the beginning of Nov. We heard nothing so I reached out to her again she tells me she needs the original documents to be mailed to her which I do and they arrive on 11/6/18 _ I have the receipt of who signed for them . I send her an email and ask did you get the documents and do you need anything else if so let me know so I can send you the information quickly. ... again no response the next week I send 2 more e mails no response. So eventually I send an e mail to her supervisor, who says Nasreen is working on the application, Nasreen then asks for my credit card information so she can submit the application.... Yes I think this is good then the bomb shell at 4-15pm on Friday 16th November she can not submit the application as she does not have certain information and I had redacted the bank account # from the statement which the UK government will not process without, she also stated she needed my 2 passport photos which were in the packet I sent to them. So my gripe is my caseworker does not effectively communicate does not respond to e emails , does not follow through on what she says she will do, has missed her won deadlines, does not look at the documents sent to her on arrival , then at the 13th hour shifts the issue back to the client. They have done nothing for 1500 sterling pounds. I sent her an email yesterday and asked her to call me when she got to the office - did not happen I have called numerous numbers but they say they are no longer in use. I called the Leeds office and was told she was with a client , I have requested a call back from Nasreen today. Nasreens supervisors are aware of my dissatisfaction and neither has called or reached out to me they are Saimah Razzaq and Houri zadedi. I have told them that I ideally would like my money and documents back but if that can not be done I want my husbands application to be filed successfully this week. I have sent further email over the weekend and further documents for review. Again no response from anyone. Now I am held captive as they have the documents passport photographs etc and the money"
"The law firm does not care about their Clients at all. I’m a Euroean Citizen and applied for a simple Direct Airside Transit Visa for my wife. My case worker disappeared after the form was filed, and never called or emailed back. After the processing time was long over, I tried and tried to get a hold of my caseworker or his supervisor. The law firm promised me more information on my application, but no one ever called or emailed me. I never got the promised phone call from the supervisor. PLEASE BE AWARE: YOU DEAL WITH CASE WORKERS, NO ATTORNEYS. I WERE NOT ABLE TO TALK TO AN ATTORNEY IN OVER 4 WEEKS. I’m not blaming them for not getting this simple visa on time, I’m blaming them not to care at all, and give you no help. Sometimes I really thought this company is a scam! I’m still not sure. I never got any response. MY ADVICE: DO NOT HIRE THIS LAW FIRM, TAKE A SERIOUS ATTORNEY AND NOT GET A CASEWORKER FOR A LOT OF MONEY THAT DOES NOT CARE, AND CANNOT HELP.. I think all the 5 star ratings are done by themselves or a good social media company. I cannot say anything positive about this immigration office. Regards"
"Outstanding Service Mr Daud Ouattara & Ms. Houri Zahedi were very professional in his ways. He went out of the way to understand my visa case. He was always there to listen what I wanted to say even out of office hours. The Best & Most Professional service delivered. Outstanding Service. Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa ILR Application Granted in 2018 within 90 days of submission."
"IAS are very knowledgeable and I got my indefinite leave to remain quite easily. However, it is a busy office and you not get a response from them unless you chase them. I would encourage the firm to look into this."
"Thanks for helping me sort my wife's Spouse Visa. You made the process very stress free and always found the time to answer my emails & phone calls. I will be using IAS again when I have to reapply in a couple of years time."
(London) - Posted 1 year ago
"Knowledgeable, experienced and very professional lawyers that are very organised when it comes to the important days. Very contactable, I don't think there was ever a time that I couldn't get through to my designated lawyer. To top it all off, our case was won in the end."
(Glasgow) - Posted 2 years ago
"Without the Immigration Advice Service's help, I would never have been able to stay in the UK. I booked an appointment over the phone and received a confirmation email of the appointment and the details of my specialist Immigration Solicitor within a couple of hours. Thank you IAS"
(Bristol) - Posted 2 years ago
"Whilst I was able to talk to somebody initially, when I later asked for advice (on documents to be submitted with the application) I did not even get a reply. TWICE. As far as I am concerned, I write you off as another con trick on the web. I should have known better."
(Oxford) - Posted 2 years ago
Dear Mr Boddy,

Firstly, let me apologise for the lack of response to your follow up questions.

Our advice package provides a comprehensive advice session with a detailed report (where applicable) and unlimited follow up questions related to the same immigration matter.

Please respond to my email with your case details.

Thank you for your business.
"Where to start on a review - to state that IAS knows what they are doing is an understatement. As another reviewer has said, 'no promises no expectations just pure facts and knowledge'; extremely professional. While we probably could have done the marriage visa on our own, it also most likely would have failed. Our case was handled by Houri Zahedi and Saimah Razzaq. Ms Razzaq is spot on in every detail - which at the time seemed excessive, but in retrospect she was knew exactly what was needed. When we ran into a the 'proverbial bump in the road', we were told our options and helped to make a decision as to how to proceed. Again, no promises or guarantees, but they knew the facts it seems on every angle. Would we recommend this service? Definitely without hesitation."
"Excellent so far."