Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

They are very professional
And they do good customer service
Thank you David for all your help and advice on applying for a Irish passport and your prompt response getting back to me when leaving a message.
Very good interpersonal skills !
I have bought two services from them.
iLR application and send/receive corrospandance on behalf of me.
I am totally dissatisfy from them.
Jarar tahir - enquiries team did not deliver what was agreed and paid to them. He was agreed for one price tp prepare, and review the application. then he asked me another money to make cover letter of this review.
You review application so you suppose to tight cover letter. But no he asked me another money.
My son application were delayed and i asked to write complain, he asked another £250 to write complain.
They are very tricky to charge you extra money. I must say AVOID THIS COMPANY.
And simon seams gentleman and good but very slow to respond And answer the calls.
He did not give time what was agreed at the time of deal.
This is worst company.... will ask you money many time.
Look some one better then him and totally stay away from them.
Javed
We had a meeting with Jason last week - he was friendly, clear, helpful, and easily answered all the questions we raised.
I arranged a consultation with Natalie Pashley about Naturalisation. She was absolutely brilliant, very professional and friendly. All my questions were answered and she explained all the process clearly and plainly. Very happy with the service, definitely recommend!
IAS were incredibly helpful with my immigration matter and even opened up other options which myself and my partner hadn't considered before. I would highly recommend IAS for any of their services as they were very helpful, friendly and efficient. They really made our situation much easier.
Jason Griffiths was concise and straight to the point. He already did his homework before our appointment based on the basic information I gave when I made the appointment. He followed up as promised to give an update the following Monday. Altogether pleased with the advice.
Exceptional service I must say that IAS has provided me during my application process for UK Start-up Visa. I deeply appreciate the rigorous efforts of Jarrar and Katya who have been sincerely committed to all tasks all the way during the process. Thank you guys! And yes I am obliged recommending IAS to anyone who need immigration advice.
Thank you very much for your help professional and excellent service.
Fantastic people. Very helpful and attentive.
Good service, very good advice, very helpful with what I asked
It was an extremely helpful service. I really appreciate the time taken to understand my problem and to give me advice. Would definitely use again if the need arose and will recommend to friends. Thank you !
Excellent service was provided from beginning to end as I have received the introductory information I needed and the easy ability to continue working with them as needed.
Great service!
I felt like I could ask them about anything and I was never made to feel like I needed to rush through my questions either.
Anything I needed answered, they were always willing to listen and explain to me thoroughly.
While my enquiry might've been simple compared to others, I still very much appreciate the effort that was put into it and also making sure I didn't have any doubts about the matter.
I genuinely couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Great service..my lawyer patiently heard me out and gave me all information I needed to make a decision on what route o wanted to take.. very good follow up..it feels like they really take pride in what they do!
Personally writing, Samantha gave me a clear and honest vieux on the situation,In the enquiries who arranged for me with the Immigration lawyer I requested. Dina-Modi you had been recommended by a team IAS, I received an excellent service by phone from you. So I was glad to get you to look at my case. I will be using the IAS when applying for my wife visa in the future.

So thanks

Kind regards.

Manuel Diangituka-Toko.
Explained everything I needed to know in detail, and throughly went through what steps I need to take
I was super happy with the knowledge and timely response of IAS. They assisted with my inquiries best they could and are even willing to keep my info on file for future use should I need it. I definitely would recommend their services again and to anyone looking for advice or assistance.
Very efficient and good service
Immigration Advice Service is rated 4.71 based on 459 reviews