Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

Email, Live Chat
"Outstanding Service Mr Daud Ouattara & Ms. Houri Zahedi were very professional in his ways. He went out of the way to understand my visa case. He was always there to listen what I wanted to say even out of office hours. The Best & Most Professional service delivered. Outstanding Service. Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa ILR Application Granted in 2018 within 90 days of submission."
"The level of service was fantastic. I received a refusal on a visa application for switching employers and was very frantic, and IAS were able to schedule a consultation for me very quickly with an advisor who was extremely knowledgeable, organised, and professional. All of my questions were answered and I now feel confident to proceed with a fresh application. Really appreciated the follow-up email with the advisor's detailed notes of our conversation. Would highly recommend IAS to anyone else looking for in-depth and immediate advice for any immigration situation."
"I would highly recommend IAS to anyone looking for help with their visa. I am Australian and they helped me with my Spousal visa. I will definitely be using them again."
"HELPFUL AND CLEARLY EXPERT ADVICE"
"It was really helpful and will definitely advice anyone in the same situation as mine to visit."
"After receiving a decline letter on my visa application, I was in quite a state. The gentleman I spoke with on the phone when I called to take an appointment was very nice and helped me calm down and regain perspective. I got a quick appointment with a lawyer who assured me we'd take as long to study my case as was needed and we spent about an hour and a half talking on Skype as I am out of the country. He was very pleasant and gave good advice with which I am now proceeding. I particularly appreciated getting a summary of our conversation by email with additional information. Having it all in one place for reference is fantastic. Thank you for your help!"
"Great job"
"IAS are very knowledgeable and I got my indefinite leave to remain quite easily. However, it is a busy office and you not get a response from them unless you chase them. I would encourage the firm to look into this."
"My husband and I turned to IAS very close to my visa deadline. Our caseworker was Nasreen Ali. She was calm and confident, everything went smoothly, our application was sent on time and the case was approved within established timeframe. There were absolutely no issues and we would highly recommend the service to friends and family."
"My caseworker saimah razzaq was very knowledgeable and friendly. My husband's visa was approved very quickly thanks to saimah"
"After two failed applications for a spouse visa, IAS were able to sort my application out and get it approved. My partner is now in the UK and we can finally start our lives together"
(London) - Posted 1 month ago
"Our sponsorship licence was approved very quickly and we've been able to issue a the certificate of sponsorship to our employee who IAS are currently helping obtain the their tier 2 visa"
(London) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have had an amazing experience with IAS from start to finish. I initially started with Alex Ngqulana from the Birmingham office (back in AUG/SEPT 2017) , who was ever so helpful & understanding and empathetic with regards to mine & my mothers situation, as he was from the same part of the world that i am originally from (which was a bit of a bonus). After paying Alex to speak with an immigration consultant, i then dealt with Danielle Blake (who is also based in the Birmingham office). She gave me all the necessary info that i needed to understand what needed to be done and so forth, for mine & my mothers situation. fast foward 6months & it was time for our applications with the home office to go in. i then got back in touch with IAS & suprisingly managed to get Alex again & even though it was 6months down the line, Alex remembered everything about mine & my mothers situation. I then made a payment for IAS to handle mine and my mothers appications for indefinite leave to remain & was passed back to Danielle who also remembered everything (even though i had not spoken to her or Alex for 6 months) & i was very impressed. Danielle was absolutely brilliant the whole way through the application process with the home office. even at times when we got (what i would call) scary letters from the home office, she reassured me & advised me what i needed to do, to overcome the hurdles that were thrown at me. She was there with me every step through through the application process. She then called me (4 months after the applications went in) to advise me that she had recieved mine & my mothers indefinite leave to remain documents from the home office. I had so many sleepless nights over the last year because of trying to sort out mine & my mothers situation out (as ive never had to do anything like this in the 16 years that ive lived in the UK... i immigrated here when i was a young boy) & if it wasnt for Danielle & her amazing assitance/guidance, i would still be having sleepless nights. I am forever greatful for how she helped us through this difficult time. Danielle & Alex were amazing the whole way through & i would recommend them/IAS to anyone that needs assistance with complex immigration matters in the UK. I will infact be back intouch with them in roughly a years time, with regards to citizenship applications for my mother & myself, as i have full faith that they will be able to get me through the application process. (IAS... the two members of staff i have mentioned in this review are great assets to your business & i feel they should be recognized for that)"
(Manchester) - Posted 1 month ago
"feel confident with IAS and look forward to dealing with them and Irfam"
(Edinburgh) - Posted 1 month ago
"Your service was very professional, up to date, well researched and clear. I am a lawyer who practised immigration for 15 years, I am a member of the Royal Chartered Executives, Manchester branch. Professor Dr Oswald Ndanga, PhD (USA) LLB - (Hons) PGD, (Hons) London"
(Manchester) - Posted 1 month ago
"Nasreen Ali is excellent. She helped me beyond any words can describe to get my indefinite leave to remain. My case was very complicated. Her legal knowledge, experience, professionalism, superb service and moral support was excellent throughout the process. She is my rock. She is excellent lawyer and a great human being. I will use IAS again when I apply for my British citizenship. I highly recommend Nasreen Ali's services @ IAS Leeds. Thank you very, very, very much Nasreen."
(Leeds) - Posted 1 month ago
"I had no doubt that IAS will handle my case with utmost professionalism,seeing that the were highly recommended for their expertise. Thanks to Saimah and the management for paying attention to every detail of this case, as it was a very complex one,and making sure that the application for EEA derivative right was properly presented and packaged for approval. Many thanks, God bless."
(Manchester) - Posted 1 month ago
"IAS took me through the whole process of getting my residence visa. Jean Paul handled my entire case and he was exceptional! He was there through the every step patiently explaining and answering the several questions I had! Their advice was so thorough that I got my residency without any problems, my paperwork was complete and all my documents I submitted were accurate. Thank you so much JP and the entire IAS team for such superb service!!"
(Glasgow) - Posted 1 month ago
"IAS helped my husband secure his Spouse Visa. We had applied previously but been refused on the grounds of not supplying enough evidence. IAS gave us comprehensive advice on which documents to include and as a result my husband and I can look forward to a life together instead of 4,000 miles apart."
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"My advisor Clare Dunn was very helpful and proffessional and knowledgeable. She always kept me informed and gave me good advise and made sure I always understood what was going on and what would happen next. The process took almost 3 years and was somtimes very distressing and scary, Clare took control of everything and helped me so much. She helped me every step of the way and I am eternally grateful to her"
(London) - Posted 2 months ago