Immigration Advice Service Reviews

Read Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

Communication was speedy, all staff I interacted with were friendly and professional. The appointment with Danielle Blake was informative and she clearly knew what she was talking about. I also liked the follow up service where there is a chance to ask further questions. I would happily recommend the service to others and use again.
IAS was incredibly professional and helpful. They answered all of my questions and I would definitely recommend their services to anyone in need of immigration-related help. Thank you to Brad and Jean!
Superb Service all Questions Answered to the point :)
It was good, most of the necessary options for my inquiries were touched. Good communication and understanding of what you have to do. And the likelihood for your application to be treated with a positive feedback seems guaranteed . First you must be confident and hopeful which I saw with them.
I do not wish to share my views with anyone else, thank you.
I am very please to say I have seen by SAIMAH RAZZAQ For some very important legal advice, I am very satisfied with her advice and explanation. Very good quality Solisetors and very sensible for any legal advice. Highly recommended
Dedicated and knowledgeable legal advisers and lawyers, making sure the clients are acquiring the highest level of understanding on their respective cases boundary conditions and the best legal route to achieve the desired success. We highly recommend the legal services provided by IAS. Also we admire and appreciate the knowledge and the professionalism of lawyer (Victoria Idia).
So far so good. I was contacted promptly as promised and given sound, clear advice that has given me confidence to proceed to the next level. Thank you Grace
A very pleasant team. Explained things clearly and simply. Houri Zahedi was very astute--ABC--Accuracy, Brevity and Conciseness. Very warm persona. She did not rush things.
Met with Sudipta for an initial consultation. She was able to provide a comprehensive overview of the options available and up-to-date information. Was extremely pleased with the meeting and feedback provided.
Excellent advice,remarkable service and professionally dealt the case for our success. We would highly recommend IAS for their professional services right from the first call to all the way.... We believe that their success rate in winning is very high!
Recently, I had engaged Nasreen Ali to assist in the successful application for UK citizenship for my daughter. Prior to this, I had used IAS to secure my daughter’s Indefinite Leave to Remain visa in the UK. Whilst both times I had thought the fees were expensive I concluded it was just too important to risk making the applications personally. The ILR application process was done remotely from Singapore and the citizenship application part remote/part face to face with Nasreen. All matters were handled professionally and promptly. Nasreen also deftly navigated around complex personal family dynamics carefully gathering the necessary documentation for the application. I would highly recommend Nasreen if you are seeking assistance with similarly stressful visa matters. Thanks Nasreen.
Ms Houri Zahedi had endless patience during our telephone consultation and gave us high quality advice!
Accurate, up to date information with very useful advice.
Good service. Cooperative and flexible staff.
super service
Sudipta was very helpful during our initial advice session. She answered all of our questions with clarity, and we didn't just feel like clients - we could tell she really wanted to help us. We recognise now that we will likely need help throughout the application process and will be very happy to work with Sudipta or another member of IAS going forward.
(Croydon) - Posted 4 months ago
excellent service every question answered and I was made very welcome and at ease
(Croydon) - Posted 4 months ago
I was choose IAS that is the great decision. I couldn’t believe myself got my result with two weeks. Thanks to the Harry Pratt. He is an excellent person. He is very knowledgeable about my case. Kinza Awais she was help me lots thanks to her also. All staff are super helpful, friendly and informative.
(Croydon) - Posted 5 months ago
Initial telephone advice session with Sudipta was helpful and she answered questions I had, trying her best to cater to specific needs. Most helpful.
(Croydon) - Posted 5 months ago