Immigration Advice Service Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Immigration Advice Service

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

"Nasreen Ali is excellent. She helped me beyond any words can describe to get my indefinite leave to remain. My case was very complicated. Her legal knowledge, experience, professionalism, superb service and moral support was excellent throughout the process. She is my rock. She is excellent lawyer and a great human being. I will use IAS again when I apply for my British citizenship. I highly recommend Nasreen Ali's services @ IAS Leeds. Thank you very, very, very much Nasreen."
"I had no doubt that IAS will handle my case with utmost professionalism,seeing that the were highly recommended for their expertise. Thanks to Saimah and the management for paying attention to every detail of this case, as it was a very complex one,and making sure that the application for EEA derivative right was properly presented and packaged for approval. Many thanks, God bless."
"IAS took me through the whole process of getting my residence visa. Jean Paul handled my entire case and he was exceptional! He was there through the every step patiently explaining and answering the several questions I had! Their advice was so thorough that I got my residency without any problems, my paperwork was complete and all my documents I submitted were accurate. Thank you so much JP and the entire IAS team for such superb service!!"
"IAS helped my husband secure his Spouse Visa. We had applied previously but been refused on the grounds of not supplying enough evidence. IAS gave us comprehensive advice on which documents to include and as a result my husband and I can look forward to a life together instead of 4,000 miles apart."
"My advisor Clare Dunn was very helpful and proffessional and knowledgeable. She always kept me informed and gave me good advise and made sure I always understood what was going on and what would happen next. The process took almost 3 years and was somtimes very distressing and scary, Clare took control of everything and helped me so much. She helped me every step of the way and I am eternally grateful to her"
"The service I received was first class, very informative and reassuring Information was given to me clearly and helped me through the long and difficult process of claiming Asylum"
"Guppy was extremely helpful and accommodating with every step of getting my Wife's settlement visa. Very satisfied and glad I decided to involve them as it saved a lot of potential headaches."
"Applying for a visa, any kind of visa is an arduous process. IAS was recommended to me by a friend and I have not been disappointed. I've taken advantage of their services twice now, and I have been suitably impressed by the patience and courtesy of the advisors I had. Both made the respective visa applications so much easier and less frustrating."
"Brilliant service and very friendly helpful staff. I have received my letter for my ceremony and it took me only 5weeks. Highly recommended. Serigne"
"The ISA team especially Mr. Guppy Singh were a tremendous help when applying for my wife spouse visa. Their knowledge of this complex process made the application smooth and painless. Guppy was always there to answer any questions I had and was extremely pleasant to deal with. Again, I would like to thank IAS and Guppy for the help and support they gave, my wife, new born son and I are so grateful."
"IAS evaluated my situation properly and successfully tailored my application to secure a happy result"
"Excellent service! Would definitely recommend to anyone needing help with immigration issues. Our lawyer was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful."
"The IAS team were enormously helpful in guiding us through the complex process of applying for a spouse visa. They knew exactly what was needed and promptly answered our many questions. Thanks to them our application went through quickly without a hitch."
"I dealt with Mr Guppy Singh who kept me in the loop at all times and was extremely efficient. I would not hesitate to reccomend IAS to anyone."
"At the beginning I went through a really hard time choosing an immigration case worker then I eventually found IAS in Manchester Alexsanda bukolski is a real good person who ever needs there immigration case to deal with go to him he does a great job always there when u need him"
"Really helpful to get advice on a relatively complex issue, and to have support whilst going through the visa application process."
"We are extremely happy with the service offered by Alex. He was very professional and he made sure he was aware of all details in order for our application to be successful. I therefore highly recommend his services for immigration purposes."
"The staff from IAS are always very friendly and made me feel very comfortable while i visited the office. Special mention to Guppy Singh, an exemplary immigration lawyer who is highly knowledgeable on requirements of visa application. He is also very approachable and helpful while he worked on my successful application. Always contactable and follow-up on my queries. Once again, I would like to thank Guppy Singh and IAS support staff for making dreams come true."
"Think again the service I had with the immigration advice service Ltd., the person who worked for my case just really rush to let the case done. The case is done now but I still haven’t got my BRP back to me. I still haven’t got my BRP yet after one month after I’ve received the home office decision. Also, this company has so many ways to charge you extra money!!!"
"Our visa was approved! We had Irfan Waheed and he was very thorough and always available to help. Very happy with the service we received!"
Immigration Advice Service is rated 4.66 based on 334 reviews