Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"We would be delighted to recommend IAS to anyone seeking help with the UK immigration system. We were seeking help because my American husband, Ed, had been denied entry on a 6 month tourist visa and was on immigration bail. We just needed him to come over for the short term, since I had just lost my job in the US and we didn't know what was going to happen next. We just needed to regroup and relax at my mother's house while we figured things out. UK border officers assumed he would outstay his welcome, despite us being fully candid about our situation. It was at this point we sought advice from IAS. We initially paid for a consultation, and found our advisor, Victoria Idia, to be extremely helpful, kind, and on the ball: she told us exactly what to do, how to phrase things correctly to apply for a judicial review, and always got back to us quickly when we left a message. We got some push back from the immigration officers, and we were nervous, so we decided to hire Victoria as our legal representation and have her speak for us. We couldn't have made a better decision. She expertly negotiated the paperwork and the obstructive behavior of staff at Terminal 5. We got our decision within 2 days and Ed is allowed to stay for 6 months! Thank you, Victoria - you've helped us to get our life back on track, and we will always be grateful! Tamsyn & Ed"
"By far the best decision I made concerning my immigration. I highly recommend anyone needing help to contact IAS"
"I paid £150 for an advice session with IAS in Liverpool after having been seriously let down by another utterly useless immigration lawyer (who was paid £1200 to do nothing!). At IAS, I discussed my case with immigration lawyer John Cahill at the Liverpool office and I cannot fault the service. John was professional, conscientious, answered all my questions and addressed my concerns, as well as gave me lots of useful advice. At no point did he make the consultation feel rushed, and I feel a lot more confident and knowledgeable about the process going forward, which was not the case at all prior to having this meeting! I would recommend IAS without reservation. There are lots of fraudulent, unregulated and unqualified immigration advice services operating across the country, avoid a headache like mine and go with IAS. I wish I had gone with them from the beginning!"
"I worked with Nasreen (IAS) from Leeds office on obtaining British citizenship for the last few months. We did two applications - one for Permanent residence and another for Citizenship. Both applications were submitted and answered by Home office without any additional questions or issues. All that's required was submitted and was enough for Home office to decide on my case. I would strongly recommend IAS and Nasreen, if you want to resolve any immigration issues in professional and timely manner."
"Like most people leaving a review, we were initially confused, concerned and intimidated by this unfamiliar world. We booked an appointment with Ruth Mullen in Derby and found Ruth to be knowledgeable, compassionate and most importantly, possessing the ability to translate Home Office jargon into a language that those of us not versed in it; could understand. I would not hesitate to recommend IAS to colleagues and friends should the need arise and in particular, Ruth Mullen."
"Service was perfect. No need to chase up with Nasreen. Was updated at every step of the application process."
"Very professional service, highly recommended. Alex Givenson our advisor was very competent and gave us clear direction throughout the process."
"Thank you so much for a 10 out 10 service IAS and our caseworker Nasreen Ali in particular. We applied from Egypt and she was with is every step until our son received his Registration as a British Citizen. I would use Nasreen again and definitely recommend her services to friends and family. Wasim & Heba...and Hamza"
"Clear And concise information given very helpful, was able to answer my questions, very good"
"Used IAS for an advice session about a spouse visa. Found them to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this service"
"Outstanding Service Mr Daud Ouattara & Ms. Houri Zahedi were very professional in his ways. He went out of the way to understand my visa case. He was always there to listen what I wanted to say even out of office hours. The Best & Most Professional service delivered. Outstanding Service. Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa ILR Application Granted in 2018 within 90 days of submission."
"The level of service was fantastic. I received a refusal on a visa application for switching employers and was very frantic, and IAS were able to schedule a consultation for me very quickly with an advisor who was extremely knowledgeable, organised, and professional. All of my questions were answered and I now feel confident to proceed with a fresh application. Really appreciated the follow-up email with the advisor's detailed notes of our conversation. Would highly recommend IAS to anyone else looking for in-depth and immediate advice for any immigration situation."
"I would highly recommend IAS to anyone looking for help with their visa. I am Australian and they helped me with my Spousal visa. I will definitely be using them again."
"HELPFUL AND CLEARLY EXPERT ADVICE"
"It was really helpful and will definitely advice anyone in the same situation as mine to visit."
"After receiving a decline letter on my visa application, I was in quite a state. The gentleman I spoke with on the phone when I called to take an appointment was very nice and helped me calm down and regain perspective. I got a quick appointment with a lawyer who assured me we'd take as long to study my case as was needed and we spent about an hour and a half talking on Skype as I am out of the country. He was very pleasant and gave good advice with which I am now proceeding. I particularly appreciated getting a summary of our conversation by email with additional information. Having it all in one place for reference is fantastic. Thank you for your help!"
"Great job"
"IAS are very knowledgeable and I got my indefinite leave to remain quite easily. However, it is a busy office and you not get a response from them unless you chase them. I would encourage the firm to look into this."
"My husband and I turned to IAS very close to my visa deadline. Our caseworker was Nasreen Ali. She was calm and confident, everything went smoothly, our application was sent on time and the case was approved within established timeframe. There were absolutely no issues and we would highly recommend the service to friends and family."
"My caseworker saimah razzaq was very knowledgeable and friendly. My husband's visa was approved very quickly thanks to saimah"
Immigration Advice Service is rated 4.68 based on 360 reviews