Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Great service and Nasreen really helped guide us through the process. Our application went through smoothly and was well worth paying extra for Nasreen to complete it for us. its much more difficult than it looks and theres so many changes, Nareen was knowledgeable about the recent changes and this helped us greatly. thankyou"
"We used this service for the spouse visa to assure that all the information was valid and correct. Also ensured that some additional information was included we were not aware of. Well worth using this service and would recommend it. Thanks to the staff and Nasreen too."
"Imelda was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our questions. We have a much better picture of our options now, and were very happy with our appointment. Thank you!"
"The help given was helpful, and the session was very well conducted. I advise people to think of all the questions before going into the session and have them written down, so you don’t forget. Overall it was a great experience."
"Had a consult with Sudipta in the London Bridge office for some advice and clarification of the home office guidance regarding spouse visas. She answered every question, gave pointers on putting our application together and so much more. Yes, it was expensive, but it was really worth the money and cleared up any confusion I had had before. Thank you."
"The legal consultant was nice to talk to and very professional. She provided insightful advice to my application case. I am happy to receive further services from IAS."
"Our lawyer, Uche, was helpful, professional, patient and extremely pleasant during our Advice session. She answered all of our (many) questions and really gave us a lot of excellent information. I would not hesitate to recommend their Advice Package if you are not sure of the application process."
"We were trying for years to get a visa, before we found Nazreen. Others told us the visa would be impossible but she worked so hard for us, advising on documents to collate for submission and on support letters to best illustrate our application. And we have finally got the visa we needed. Heartfelt thanks to her and to IAS."
"Very qualified people"
"Been struggling to find the advice I needed online so I began calling immigration firms. I finally settled on choosing IAS after doing a lot of research on who was the best. They didn't disappoint. Excellent advice and I know how to make my application now!"
"I was very pleased with the professional, accurate and timely service I received at IAS. I had a rather urgent issue, and I was able to quickly schedule a consultation appointment - the advice I received was very useful and helped to ensure that my issue ultimately was resolved with satisfaction. I would recommend IAS, and particularly Saimah Razzaq, for providing advice on immigration queries and would contact the same company again myself if required in the future"
"I had an advice session with Imelda in Bristol and she was really excellent. She took her time to answer all my questions, and the meeting was very helpful."
"Very happy with the service. Would def. recommend!"
"I am so sad. I had one meeting, but the lawyer was only reading off of the UK Visas and Immigration website, and offered my no advice. When I gave my feedback, James was kind enough to respond and set up another meeting with more experienced lawyer. The only time she could meet though was on a holiday in the US. I said OK, and woke up early to attend the meeting. Not only did she not show up, but no one would reply. I tried calling, emailing, Skype messaging and calling, and no one had the courtesy to reply to me. I even had notifications that they received and read my emails, but still no replies. I was so hopeful that they would be more courteous and honorable, but instead they were unresponsive and flakey. I'm going to request a refund, but I highly doubt they'll be even slightly receptive/responsive to that."
"Excellent so far."
"I very disappointed with ias. We retained there services back in June, we had a different case worker then they took our 1500 pound at that time. Our plan and goal was to apply for a spousal visa for the UK on our return from a cruise in mid October. We had responded to many questions prior to this. We were then informed that our caseworker was changing. We reached out to her no response eventually after a week or so she did indicating she had been sick. Then she informed us she knew nothing of our case she had no documents that had been previously submitted. She requests the documents be resent to her so we do we also established that my husbands application would be filed at the beginning of Nov. We heard nothing so I reached out to her again she tells me she needs the original documents to be mailed to her which I do and they arrive on 11/6/18 _ I have the receipt of who signed for them . I send her an email and ask did you get the documents and do you need anything else if so let me know so I can send you the information quickly. ... again no response the next week I send 2 more e mails no response. So eventually I send an e mail to her supervisor, who says Nasreen is working on the application, Nasreen then asks for my credit card information so she can submit the application.... Yes I think this is good then the bomb shell at 4-15pm on Friday 16th November she can not submit the application as she does not have certain information and I had redacted the bank account # from the statement which the UK government will not process without, she also stated she needed my 2 passport photos which were in the packet I sent to them. So my gripe is my caseworker does not effectively communicate does not respond to e emails , does not follow through on what she says she will do, has missed her won deadlines, does not look at the documents sent to her on arrival , then at the 13th hour shifts the issue back to the client. They have done nothing for 1500 sterling pounds. I sent her an email yesterday and asked her to call me when she got to the office - did not happen I have called numerous numbers but they say they are no longer in use. I called the Leeds office and was told she was with a client , I have requested a call back from Nasreen today. Nasreens supervisors are aware of my dissatisfaction and neither has called or reached out to me they are Saimah Razzaq and Houri zadedi. I have told them that I ideally would like my money and documents back but if that can not be done I want my husbands application to be filed successfully this week. I have sent further email over the weekend and further documents for review. Again no response from anyone. Now I am held captive as they have the documents passport photographs etc and the money"
"When IAS says ‘remove the stress from the immigration process’ that’s exactly what they mean. They made my process so easy thanks to my Lawyer Mr. Irfan Waheed from the Liverpool office. I got my leave to remain Two days ago. I will recommend anybody with any immigration issue or so ever to make an appointment immediately and get advice and legal representation on your behalf. You won’t regret making that decision with IAS."
"We would be delighted to recommend IAS to anyone seeking help with the UK immigration system. We were seeking help because my American husband, Ed, had been denied entry on a 6 month tourist visa and was on immigration bail. We just needed him to come over for the short term, since I had just lost my job in the US and we didn't know what was going to happen next. We just needed to regroup and relax at my mother's house while we figured things out. UK border officers assumed he would outstay his welcome, despite us being fully candid about our situation. It was at this point we sought advice from IAS. We initially paid for a consultation, and found our advisor, Victoria Idia, to be extremely helpful, kind, and on the ball: she told us exactly what to do, how to phrase things correctly to apply for a judicial review, and always got back to us quickly when we left a message. We got some push back from the immigration officers, and we were nervous, so we decided to hire Victoria as our legal representation and have her speak for us. We couldn't have made a better decision. She expertly negotiated the paperwork and the obstructive behavior of staff at Terminal 5. We got our decision within 2 days and Ed is allowed to stay for 6 months! Thank you, Victoria - you've helped us to get our life back on track, and we will always be grateful! Tamsyn & Ed"
"By far the best decision I made concerning my immigration. I highly recommend anyone needing help to contact IAS"
"I paid £150 for an advice session with IAS in Liverpool after having been seriously let down by another utterly useless immigration lawyer (who was paid £1200 to do nothing!). At IAS, I discussed my case with immigration lawyer John Cahill at the Liverpool office and I cannot fault the service. John was professional, conscientious, answered all my questions and addressed my concerns, as well as gave me lots of useful advice. At no point did he make the consultation feel rushed, and I feel a lot more confident and knowledgeable about the process going forward, which was not the case at all prior to having this meeting! I would recommend IAS without reservation. There are lots of fraudulent, unregulated and unqualified immigration advice services operating across the country, avoid a headache like mine and go with IAS. I wish I had gone with them from the beginning!"
Immigration Advice Service is rated 4.66 based on 383 reviews