Immigration Advice Service Reviews

Read Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

I m very satisfied about the service.
Very personable staff. All questions were answered
I wanted advice on My daughter becoming a British citizen after being born in Thailand. Knowing how difficult Thai visas can be and all the qualifying criteria needed I assumed it was going to be a long and expensive process to complete from the UK. The advice given on my first consultation face to face via video link, Saved me over £1000 and a lot of wasted time and effort. Im now well on the way to obtaining my daughters British passport and Nationality certificate. Thank you IAS.
We had our introductory meeting with Microsoft teams. The meeting was very informative and the people were friendly. I will continue to use their service. I recommend them, and think the cost will be worth it.
The immigration process is extremely stressful and confusing. I had a mistake on my BRP and had lots of questions about IRl otherwise. Imelda at IAS was so incredibly helpful, thorough, and patient. I absolutely felt supported in my questions and I got all of the answers I needed to move forward and then some. I am so relieved that I finally called them after wondering about this stuff for so long!!
I contacted the Immigration Advice Service for document services for ILR application. I can give 5 star but the meeting didn't require more than 15 minutes and charged £150. However, the advice was really helpful. Recommended for complex cases.
In the beginning, I wasn’t sure. I asked questions and resulted in some misunderstandings. I was disappointed. I wanted a guaranteed process as I was afraid that I might be rejected for the visa. But then I read these reviews, and I thought it is worth the risk. And I’m more than happy that I did it. We successfully obtained my innovator visa, and my family granted for the dependent visa. Dear Ekaterina, Uche, Jarrar provided friendly and responsive services from beginning to end. And I genuinely appreciate their professional support. And undoubtfully recommend them to any friend. I’m happily in the UK now! 😊
Thank you for helping me make the right thing I really appreciate your company and thanks so much you guys are so friendly and nice I'm in the customer case they are all friendly
All our questions were answered, allowing us to make decisions and timelines. Many thanks for the professional service.
With my first interview with the service was great and i am looking forward to seeing what can be done with the next appointment.
David Lowday was extremely helpful, very afable and very informative.
They are very professional And they do good customer service
Thank you David for all your help and advice on applying for a Irish passport and your prompt response getting back to me when leaving a message.
Very good interpersonal skills !
We had a meeting with Jason last week - he was friendly, clear, helpful, and easily answered all the questions we raised.
I arranged a consultation with Natalie Pashley about Naturalisation. She was absolutely brilliant, very professional and friendly. All my questions were answered and she explained all the process clearly and plainly. Very happy with the service, definitely recommend!
IAS were incredibly helpful with my immigration matter and even opened up other options which myself and my partner hadn't considered before. I would highly recommend IAS for any of their services as they were very helpful, friendly and efficient. They really made our situation much easier.
Jason Griffiths was concise and straight to the point. He already did his homework before our appointment based on the basic information I gave when I made the appointment. He followed up as promised to give an update the following Monday. Altogether pleased with the advice.
Exceptional service I must say that IAS has provided me during my application process for UK Start-up Visa. I deeply appreciate the rigorous efforts of Jarrar and Katya who have been sincerely committed to all tasks all the way during the process. Thank you guys! And yes I am obliged recommending IAS to anyone who need immigration advice.
Thank you very much for your help professional and excellent service.
Immigration Advice Service is rated 4.72 based on 469 reviews