Immigration advice service Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
nitin

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Immigration advice service in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My fiancée and I recently received our fiancée visa thanks to Irfan at Liverpool office. We found the service professional and friendly."
"We have been very pleased with the service we have received from IAS. From the time we first made our appointment with Jarrar Tahir, who carried out the process very efficiently, to the end result of Faruk receiving his approved ILR. Nasreen Ali, our agent, has been so helpful and has answered all our questions and given us her expert advice. It is a very stressful process but Nasreen reassured us on any points we were worried about. We would like to thank Nasreen and Jarrar and will not hesitate to recommend IAS to anyone we know that requires immigration services. Susan Leedham and Faruk Fidan."
"they are excellent service from beginning to the end of there services very helpful people I would use them again without hesitation."
"I thought the immigration advice that Irfan Wahid gave was very courteous, clear and detailed. He empathised with the situation that I outlined and explained the various options in a relaxed but professional manner. I was impressed by his willingness to put me at ease and he went beyond the call of duty in terms of the time he was able to offer."
"I am really grateful to Nasreen Ali for helping me with my British Citizenship application. Nasreen was very helpful, very knowledgeable and professional. She knew what application to complete for me and explained everything to me in details, kept me updated to a successful outcome of my application. Nasreen is very down to earth, easy to approach without any hesitation which is a rare quality. She fully supported and patiently attended to all my application requirements. I highly recommend Nasreen's services from IAS. Thank you Nasreen, pleasure dealing with you. I certainly will recommend her services to my friends and family."
"I feel delighted that Nasreen Ali has submitted my application, and successfully obtained my " Residence Permit" card. She first researched my old " Grandparent visa" , and found verification that it was good, but out of date. To convert my visa, she knew the procedure, and the correct application form to submit to the Home Office. For the complicated application, she assessed my case, and then spent time and knowledge to consider exactly the the relevant facts that are required by the Home Office. In my experience, engaging the services of Nasreen Ali at I.A.S is the only way to deal with the Home Office, and to successfully obtaining a recognized visa. Many thanks Nasreen ! Michael Tuero. 28/03/2018"
"IAS provide my the best immigration lawyer called Zeenat Karim. I was struggling to get my immigration satus in Uk. My journey start from August 2014, I had very bad experience with different immigration law firms who ruined my case and made it very very complicated and wasted a lot of money. Finally I contacted "IAS" IMMIGRATION Law firm. Zeenat was quick to work on my case. She is dedicated and determined on what needs to be done.She worked hard so much on my complicated case.she prepared more then 1000 pages of evidence in court.On the hearing day even judge said it's a really big and strong bundle. In my decision judge said the bundle helped him a lot to understand my case, then judge allowed my appeal.after fighting 4 years for my case and for my family, I wish I could contact IAS before. Zennat and her team are among the best law firms in all immigration matters .. I would definitely recommend . The best of the best." IAS" IMMIGRATION Law firm in England. Thanks Zeenat Thank You IAS A....."
"IAS is the best immigration lawyers"
"Excellent on time"
"IAS provide my the best immigration lawyer called Zeenat Karim. I was struggling to get my immigration satus in Uk. My journey start from August 2014, I had very bad experience with different immigration law firms who ruined my case and made it very very complicated and wasted a lot of money. Finally I contacted "IAS" IMMIGRATION Law firm. Zeenat was quick to work on my case. She is dedicated and determined on what needs to be done.She worked hard so much on my complicated case.she prepared more then 1000 pages of evidence in court.On the hearing day even judge said it's a really big and strong bundle. In my decision judge said the bundle helped him a lot to understand my case, then judge allowed my appeal.after fighting 4 years for my case and for my family, I wish I could contact IAS before. Zennat and her team are among the best law firms in all immigration matters .. I would definitely recommend . The best of the best." IAS" IMMIGRATION Law firm in England. Thanks Zeenat Thank You IAS"
"Chloe was the reason I decided to go with IAS. I was speaking with two other firms but she was so genuine while going through the assessment, and made me feel you were with me in my application to spend my life with wife."
Abdelrahman
Verified Buyer
"They are very helpful and useful, very recommended and they provided me with more than they offered and I paid for. You get more than you expect especially in this stressful process. Especial thanks for Houri Zahedi, and for Guppy Singh who helped my step by step through out my spouse visa process."
"My wife and I sought the advice from IAS for a visa extension which was handled by Aleksander Bucholski. May I add he is the friendliest, warmest and very assistive advisor I have ever met. Very attentive to detail compasssionate and his correspondence is second to none. We applied for extension on the family route visa with my wife a dependent on on basis of a parent of a British child. Took as long as expected as he advised and was successful. During the waiting time, Aleksander kept up with updates with email correspondence. My wife and I are happy now with our status and what a great help IAS was. Thanks Aleksander for the advices and help. Thanks IAS."
"Great, friendly and professional help"
"I have received a great service from Nasreen Ali. I got an immediate update from her every time she received a response from the Home Office. She has been very professional and welcoming. I highly recommend dealing with her. Thank you Nasreen."
"Great service from a magnificent and very professional staff at IAS. My family was denied a visa due to an alleged false information case; this means any future applications from them may be automatically denied by the Home Office. Knowing that I had just made a mistake, I was willing to follow things up no matter the cost. I was distressed and contacted a couple of lawyers, had an appointment with them, most of them charged me exorbitant hourly amounts. Their only recommendation was to do a judicial review, which could be lengthy and the success rate of which would be very low. I contacted IAS and they advised me to file a new application and assured me that there is a high likelihood that my family may be granted a visa and this was exactly what had happened. Alex Givenson, my solicitor, was very professional, he took his time and gave me his frank opinion and not just telling me what I would like to hear. He communicates well and was always there for me. Thus, owing to this experience with Alex, I would highly recommend him to anyone without any iota of reservation. He is indeed my Legend and hopefully will be a Legend for you too. Thank you."
"The service is very friendly I did enquiry about something matter to me the response was clear and showed me exactly what I have to do I appreciated that Thank you"
"My wife and I used the Immigration Advice Service for her spousal visa application last summer. Our immigration lawyer, Liam, was quite simply fantastic throughout the whole thing. Sadly, our immigration matter wasn't a smooth process as the Home Office made an error and our application was stalled. During this time, my wife's passport was seized and we were unable to go on our honeymoon. Throughout this ordeal, Liam went above and beyond what he was contracted to do in order to achieve a timely result for us. Though we were at the will of the Home Office, it was great to know that there was someone fighting our side for us - he never once made it feel like we were asking a stupid question (even though I'm sure that we asked many) and kept in regular contact throughout. Not to mention, he still keeps in regular contact when we have questions regarding visas in the future. The world is changing quickly and it's good to know we've got someone we can talk to if we're unsure of how global politics will affect us. I couldn't recommend him highly enough and we will be returning to IAS when the visa is up for renewal as we would like to work with him once more."
"My name is Jan and I like say Nasreen Ali was very helpful and supportive regarding my indefinite leave to remain application and travel document. I always feel welcome to Leeds office to see Nasreen. I received superb service. She kept me updated. She provided legal and moral support throughout. I built trust in her legal knowledge and experience and will ask her to do my British Citizenship application. Thank you so much Nasreen."
"very helpful"