Immigration Advice Service Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Immigration Advice Service

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Immigration Advice Service?

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Very happy with the service. Would def. recommend!"
"I am so sad. I had one meeting, but the lawyer was only reading off of the UK Visas and Immigration website, and offered my no advice. When I gave my feedback, James was kind enough to respond and set up another meeting with more experienced lawyer. The only time she could meet though was on a holiday in the US. I said OK, and woke up early to attend the meeting. Not only did she not show up, but no one would reply. I tried calling, emailing, Skype messaging and calling, and no one had the courtesy to reply to me. I even had notifications that they received and read my emails, but still no replies. I was so hopeful that they would be more courteous and honorable, but instead they were unresponsive and flakey. I'm going to request a refund, but I highly doubt they'll be even slightly receptive/responsive to that."
"Excellent so far."
"I very disappointed with ias. We retained there services back in June, we had a different case worker then they took our 1500 pound at that time. Our plan and goal was to apply for a spousal visa for the UK on our return from a cruise in mid October. We had responded to many questions prior to this. We were then informed that our caseworker was changing. We reached out to her no response eventually after a week or so she did indicating she had been sick. Then she informed us she knew nothing of our case she had no documents that had been previously submitted. She requests the documents be resent to her so we do we also established that my husbands application would be filed at the beginning of Nov. We heard nothing so I reached out to her again she tells me she needs the original documents to be mailed to her which I do and they arrive on 11/6/18 _ I have the receipt of who signed for them . I send her an email and ask did you get the documents and do you need anything else if so let me know so I can send you the information quickly. ... again no response the next week I send 2 more e mails no response. So eventually I send an e mail to her supervisor, who says Nasreen is working on the application, Nasreen then asks for my credit card information so she can submit the application.... Yes I think this is good then the bomb shell at 4-15pm on Friday 16th November she can not submit the application as she does not have certain information and I had redacted the bank account # from the statement which the UK government will not process without, she also stated she needed my 2 passport photos which were in the packet I sent to them. So my gripe is my caseworker does not effectively communicate does not respond to e emails , does not follow through on what she says she will do, has missed her won deadlines, does not look at the documents sent to her on arrival , then at the 13th hour shifts the issue back to the client. They have done nothing for 1500 sterling pounds. I sent her an email yesterday and asked her to call me when she got to the office - did not happen I have called numerous numbers but they say they are no longer in use. I called the Leeds office and was told she was with a client , I have requested a call back from Nasreen today. Nasreens supervisors are aware of my dissatisfaction and neither has called or reached out to me they are Saimah Razzaq and Houri zadedi. I have told them that I ideally would like my money and documents back but if that can not be done I want my husbands application to be filed successfully this week. I have sent further email over the weekend and further documents for review. Again no response from anyone. Now I am held captive as they have the documents passport photographs etc and the money"
"When IAS says ‘remove the stress from the immigration process’ that’s exactly what they mean. They made my process so easy thanks to my Lawyer Mr. Irfan Waheed from the Liverpool office. I got my leave to remain Two days ago. I will recommend anybody with any immigration issue or so ever to make an appointment immediately and get advice and legal representation on your behalf. You won’t regret making that decision with IAS."
"We would be delighted to recommend IAS to anyone seeking help with the UK immigration system. We were seeking help because my American husband, Ed, had been denied entry on a 6 month tourist visa and was on immigration bail. We just needed him to come over for the short term, since I had just lost my job in the US and we didn't know what was going to happen next. We just needed to regroup and relax at my mother's house while we figured things out. UK border officers assumed he would outstay his welcome, despite us being fully candid about our situation. It was at this point we sought advice from IAS. We initially paid for a consultation, and found our advisor, Victoria Idia, to be extremely helpful, kind, and on the ball: she told us exactly what to do, how to phrase things correctly to apply for a judicial review, and always got back to us quickly when we left a message. We got some push back from the immigration officers, and we were nervous, so we decided to hire Victoria as our legal representation and have her speak for us. We couldn't have made a better decision. She expertly negotiated the paperwork and the obstructive behavior of staff at Terminal 5. We got our decision within 2 days and Ed is allowed to stay for 6 months! Thank you, Victoria - you've helped us to get our life back on track, and we will always be grateful! Tamsyn & Ed"
"By far the best decision I made concerning my immigration. I highly recommend anyone needing help to contact IAS"
"I paid £150 for an advice session with IAS in Liverpool after having been seriously let down by another utterly useless immigration lawyer (who was paid £1200 to do nothing!). At IAS, I discussed my case with immigration lawyer John Cahill at the Liverpool office and I cannot fault the service. John was professional, conscientious, answered all my questions and addressed my concerns, as well as gave me lots of useful advice. At no point did he make the consultation feel rushed, and I feel a lot more confident and knowledgeable about the process going forward, which was not the case at all prior to having this meeting! I would recommend IAS without reservation. There are lots of fraudulent, unregulated and unqualified immigration advice services operating across the country, avoid a headache like mine and go with IAS. I wish I had gone with them from the beginning!"
"I worked with Nasreen (IAS) from Leeds office on obtaining British citizenship for the last few months. We did two applications - one for Permanent residence and another for Citizenship. Both applications were submitted and answered by Home office without any additional questions or issues. All that's required was submitted and was enough for Home office to decide on my case. I would strongly recommend IAS and Nasreen, if you want to resolve any immigration issues in professional and timely manner."
"Like most people leaving a review, we were initially confused, concerned and intimidated by this unfamiliar world. We booked an appointment with Ruth Mullen in Derby and found Ruth to be knowledgeable, compassionate and most importantly, possessing the ability to translate Home Office jargon into a language that those of us not versed in it; could understand. I would not hesitate to recommend IAS to colleagues and friends should the need arise and in particular, Ruth Mullen."
"The law firm does not care about their Clients at all. I’m a Euroean Citizen and applied for a simple Direct Airside Transit Visa for my wife. My case worker disappeared after the form was filed, and never called or emailed back. After the processing time was long over, I tried and tried to get a hold of my caseworker or his supervisor. The law firm promised me more information on my application, but no one ever called or emailed me. I never got the promised phone call from the supervisor. PLEASE BE AWARE: YOU DEAL WITH CASE WORKERS, NO ATTORNEYS. I WERE NOT ABLE TO TALK TO AN ATTORNEY IN OVER 4 WEEKS. I’m not blaming them for not getting this simple visa on time, I’m blaming them not to care at all, and give you no help. Sometimes I really thought this company is a scam! I’m still not sure. I never got any response. MY ADVICE: DO NOT HIRE THIS LAW FIRM, TAKE A SERIOUS ATTORNEY AND NOT GET A CASEWORKER FOR A LOT OF MONEY THAT DOES NOT CARE, AND CANNOT HELP.. I think all the 5 star ratings are done by themselves or a good social media company. I cannot say anything positive about this immigration office. Regards"
"Service was perfect. No need to chase up with Nasreen. Was updated at every step of the application process."
"Very professional service, highly recommended. Alex Givenson our advisor was very competent and gave us clear direction throughout the process."
"Thank you so much for a 10 out 10 service IAS and our caseworker Nasreen Ali in particular. We applied from Egypt and she was with is every step until our son received his Registration as a British Citizen. I would use Nasreen again and definitely recommend her services to friends and family. Wasim & Heba...and Hamza"
"Clear And concise information given very helpful, was able to answer my questions, very good"
"Today I received my Family member EU residence card. I received it in 2 months when it should have taken 6 months! I give all this credit to Verusha Ishwar! This would not be possible without her. From day 1 she is been excellent. Not only is she very professional but also offers a human touch which I feel lacks in today's world. She goes above and beyond to make sure she provides the best service. You can tell she takes cases personally and wants the best for you which is something I greatly admire and appreciate. She has been very supportive and helpful throughout this whole process. I couldn't have asked for a better lawyer. Me and my wife are extremely happy with her services. She has been amazing during the whole process and I would highly recommend her services to anyone thinking of seeking advise. Lastly thanks to IAS for allocating such a wonderful lawyer and always being prompt with their replies!"
"I would like to say a big thank you to Mrs. Agnes Tunde-Olowu who handled my complicated PR application. She is calm and very knowledgeable, with her professional support, my PR application was approved by home office very quickly. I will highly recommend her services to my friends for immigration purposes."
"Used IAS for an advice session about a spouse visa. Found them to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this service"
"Outstanding Service Mr Daud Ouattara & Ms. Houri Zahedi were very professional in his ways. He went out of the way to understand my visa case. He was always there to listen what I wanted to say even out of office hours. The Best & Most Professional service delivered. Outstanding Service. Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa ILR Application Granted in 2018 within 90 days of submission."
"The level of service was fantastic. I received a refusal on a visa application for switching employers and was very frantic, and IAS were able to schedule a consultation for me very quickly with an advisor who was extremely knowledgeable, organised, and professional. All of my questions were answered and I now feel confident to proceed with a fresh application. Really appreciated the follow-up email with the advisor's detailed notes of our conversation. Would highly recommend IAS to anyone else looking for in-depth and immediate advice for any immigration situation."
Immigration Advice Service is rated 4.66 based on 371 reviews