Immigration advice service Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Marc

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Immigration advice service in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"We received a very good service from IAS and feeled much more confident and ready to apply for my wife's Residence Permit after the consulling of Sarah We received the Residence Permit succesfully in only 2,5 months without any hassle Really worth the money !"
"To advice me very well, thank you."
"The service was impeccable and informative ."
"I'm excited about my trip. And I can answer clear many questions by immigration. And the staff speaks well.thank you"
"I dealt with Daniella Blake to apply for permanent residence cards fro my Daughter in law and two granddaughters. Her communication was excellent from the time of confirming the appointment to her handing over the residence cards to us. She is very polite, efficient and goes the second mile with making sure that the client understands everything in the process. She was very informed on what the requirements were and advised us where she felt we should submit more information. I always found that she was prompt in replying to any query that I sent on email. She always made me feel at ease and gave me her full attention when I met with her in her Bristol office. I would definitely recommend Immigration advice service and specifically Daniella Blake to prospective clients."
Chueniuethai
Verified Buyer
"Very good and politely"
"I found them good on communication, clear and transparent on information provided."
"Very helpful when we needed help at EWR to extend a I95. Clear and concise information about what would happen and all done very quickly."
"By listening to me and identifying my problems first and then by giving the correct advice."
"The service was very professional and fast,great support received from the solicitor."
"The issues were not corrected the way I would expect them, but they have been solved and other problems have just been left as part of a larger mess like it not my problem."
"You answered the question I asked, simple and straightforward."
"very good service"
"Great service you provided me with Nasreen. Thank you for all your help and support. I'll certainly come to you again for my wife's visa extension."
"Thank you Nasreen, excellent result down to you. My wife got the visa because of your help. It was nice to do business with you and thank you so much. Great service."
"I am so grateful for the expertise and speed of service that Immigration Advice Service has provided to me. More specifically I am grateful for their legal representative, Nasreen Ali. She is beyond amazing. She actually cared about my situation, genuinely cared. It's not hard to find legal counsel but it's almost impossible to find people that care. Call IAS and ask for Nasreen, you won't regret it. She's one of kind."
"Nasreen Ali is amazing as a caseworker and as a human being. She listened, really cared, provided legal and moral support to me. I would have never received my indefinite leave without Nasreen's help and support. My husband, children and I can now go abroad on a family holiday together, as a family. We will definitely be using IAS, I will call upon Nasreen's services in Leeds for my British citizenship. Nasreen you are my ROCK. You made a difference to my life with your moral support. Thank you, keep up the excellent work you do."
"Excellent Service"
"Regarding my fiance's visa application, IAS's knowledge and communications regarding our queries were speedy and concise and thus outstanding. IAS has demonstrated a firm understanding of the visa processes which has been invaluable to my fiance and I. They've managed my fiancé’s case superbly, as it has been an unexpected and stressful time, and they made the process as easy as possible for us."
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 week ago
"The lovely Danielle helped me with a very long and, at times, confusing process of acquiring British Citizenship. I used the ISA services to acquire PR and then apply for Naturalisation and even at times of complications (which were few), we managed to get all the relevant paperwork together and sent out in a timely manner. Danielle was very reassuring, especially at a time of political turmoil and uncertainty about the rights of European nationals. Thank you very much!"
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 week ago