Immigration Advice Service Reviews

Read Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

Exceptional service I must say that IAS has provided me during my application process for UK Start-up Visa. I deeply appreciate the rigorous efforts of Jarrar and Katya who have been sincerely committed to all tasks all the way during the process. Thank you guys! And yes I am obliged recommending IAS to anyone who need immigration advice.
Thank you very much for your help professional and excellent service.
Fantastic people. Very helpful and attentive.
Good service, very good advice, very helpful with what I asked
It was an extremely helpful service. I really appreciate the time taken to understand my problem and to give me advice. Would definitely use again if the need arose and will recommend to friends. Thank you !
Excellent service was provided from beginning to end as I have received the introductory information I needed and the easy ability to continue working with them as needed.
Great service!
I felt like I could ask them about anything and I was never made to feel like I needed to rush through my questions either.
Anything I needed answered, they were always willing to listen and explain to me thoroughly.
While my enquiry might've been simple compared to others, I still very much appreciate the effort that was put into it and also making sure I didn't have any doubts about the matter.
I genuinely couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Great service..my lawyer patiently heard me out and gave me all information I needed to make a decision on what route o wanted to take.. very good follow up..it feels like they really take pride in what they do!
Personally writing, Samantha gave me a clear and honest vieux on the situation,In the enquiries who arranged for me with the Immigration lawyer I requested. Dina-Modi you had been recommended by a team IAS, I received an excellent service by phone from you. So I was glad to get you to look at my case. I will be using the IAS when applying for my wife visa in the future.

So thanks

Kind regards.

Manuel Diangituka-Toko.
Explained everything I needed to know in detail, and throughly went through what steps I need to take
I was super happy with the knowledge and timely response of IAS. They assisted with my inquiries best they could and are even willing to keep my info on file for future use should I need it. I definitely would recommend their services again and to anyone looking for advice or assistance.
Very efficient and good service
They were quite helpful, they helped with having a better understanding about my visa application. I have felt really appreciated as they supported the NHS staff for providing them with free appointments.
strongly recommend them.
They are nice and friendly. They will answer your questions at no extra cost after the advising session, and they do not pressure you to buy their services after advisement. However, I recommend that they get more updates about the effects of covid-19 on travel, as we double-checked with Border Force and they told us that moving to the UK was considered non-essential travel as long as the restrictions are in place. Otherwise, their advice is clear and accurate. You will receive a very well presented document summarizing your advice and next steps after the advising session.
I have found ias very useful, listen to you and give you a detailed professional advice.
They are genuine and gives the right information. Their service is quick and efficient.
The advisor was knowledgeable and helpful, and the follow-up report was useful. I'd use them again.
I received some very reassuring advice with written confirmation of the meeting within 24 hours. This was a very good service with a very approachable legal professional.
Good service with excellent explanation.
very professional and helpful. definitely recommend.
Immigration Advice Service is rated 4.71 based on 451 reviews