Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

They are very professional
And they do good customer service
Thank you David for all your help and advice on applying for a Irish passport and your prompt response getting back to me when leaving a message.
Very good interpersonal skills !
We had a meeting with Jason last week - he was friendly, clear, helpful, and easily answered all the questions we raised.
I arranged a consultation with Natalie Pashley about Naturalisation. She was absolutely brilliant, very professional and friendly. All my questions were answered and she explained all the process clearly and plainly. Very happy with the service, definitely recommend!
IAS were incredibly helpful with my immigration matter and even opened up other options which myself and my partner hadn't considered before. I would highly recommend IAS for any of their services as they were very helpful, friendly and efficient. They really made our situation much easier.
Exceptional service I must say that IAS has provided me during my application process for UK Start-up Visa. I deeply appreciate the rigorous efforts of Jarrar and Katya who have been sincerely committed to all tasks all the way during the process. Thank you guys! And yes I am obliged recommending IAS to anyone who need immigration advice.
Thank you very much for your help professional and excellent service.
Fantastic people. Very helpful and attentive.
It was an extremely helpful service. I really appreciate the time taken to understand my problem and to give me advice. Would definitely use again if the need arose and will recommend to friends. Thank you !
Excellent service was provided from beginning to end as I have received the introductory information I needed and the easy ability to continue working with them as needed.
Great service!
I felt like I could ask them about anything and I was never made to feel like I needed to rush through my questions either.
Anything I needed answered, they were always willing to listen and explain to me thoroughly.
While my enquiry might've been simple compared to others, I still very much appreciate the effort that was put into it and also making sure I didn't have any doubts about the matter.
I genuinely couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Great service..my lawyer patiently heard me out and gave me all information I needed to make a decision on what route o wanted to take.. very good follow up..it feels like they really take pride in what they do!
Personally writing, Samantha gave me a clear and honest vieux on the situation,In the enquiries who arranged for me with the Immigration lawyer I requested. Dina-Modi you had been recommended by a team IAS, I received an excellent service by phone from you. So I was glad to get you to look at my case. I will be using the IAS when applying for my wife visa in the future.

So thanks

Kind regards.

Manuel Diangituka-Toko.
Explained everything I needed to know in detail, and throughly went through what steps I need to take
Very efficient and good service
They were quite helpful, they helped with having a better understanding about my visa application. I have felt really appreciated as they supported the NHS staff for providing them with free appointments.
strongly recommend them.
They are genuine and gives the right information. Their service is quick and efficient.
The advisor was knowledgeable and helpful, and the follow-up report was useful. I'd use them again.
I received some very reassuring advice with written confirmation of the meeting within 24 hours. This was a very good service with a very approachable legal professional.
Immigration Advice Service is rated 4.71 based on 459 reviews