Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I am so sad. I had one meeting, but the lawyer was only reading off of the UK Visas and Immigration website, and offered my no advice. When I gave my feedback, James was kind enough to respond and set up another meeting with more experienced lawyer. The only time she could meet though was on a holiday in the US. I said OK, and woke up early to attend the meeting. Not only did she not show up, but no one would reply. I tried calling, emailing, Skype messaging and calling, and no one had the courtesy to reply to me. I even had notifications that they received and read my emails, but still no replies. I was so hopeful that they would be more courteous and honorable, but instead they were unresponsive and flakey. I'm going to request a refund, but I highly doubt they'll be even slightly receptive/responsive to that."
"I very disappointed with ias. We retained there services back in June, we had a different case worker then they took our 1500 pound at that time. Our plan and goal was to apply for a spousal visa for the UK on our return from a cruise in mid October. We had responded to many questions prior to this. We were then informed that our caseworker was changing. We reached out to her no response eventually after a week or so she did indicating she had been sick. Then she informed us she knew nothing of our case she had no documents that had been previously submitted. She requests the documents be resent to her so we do we also established that my husbands application would be filed at the beginning of Nov. We heard nothing so I reached out to her again she tells me she needs the original documents to be mailed to her which I do and they arrive on 11/6/18 _ I have the receipt of who signed for them . I send her an email and ask did you get the documents and do you need anything else if so let me know so I can send you the information quickly. ... again no response the next week I send 2 more e mails no response. So eventually I send an e mail to her supervisor, who says Nasreen is working on the application, Nasreen then asks for my credit card information so she can submit the application.... Yes I think this is good then the bomb shell at 4-15pm on Friday 16th November she can not submit the application as she does not have certain information and I had redacted the bank account # from the statement which the UK government will not process without, she also stated she needed my 2 passport photos which were in the packet I sent to them. So my gripe is my caseworker does not effectively communicate does not respond to e emails , does not follow through on what she says she will do, has missed her won deadlines, does not look at the documents sent to her on arrival , then at the 13th hour shifts the issue back to the client. They have done nothing for 1500 sterling pounds. I sent her an email yesterday and asked her to call me when she got to the office - did not happen I have called numerous numbers but they say they are no longer in use. I called the Leeds office and was told she was with a client , I have requested a call back from Nasreen today. Nasreens supervisors are aware of my dissatisfaction and neither has called or reached out to me they are Saimah Razzaq and Houri zadedi. I have told them that I ideally would like my money and documents back but if that can not be done I want my husbands application to be filed successfully this week. I have sent further email over the weekend and further documents for review. Again no response from anyone. Now I am held captive as they have the documents passport photographs etc and the money"
"The law firm does not care about their Clients at all. I’m a Euroean Citizen and applied for a simple Direct Airside Transit Visa for my wife. My case worker disappeared after the form was filed, and never called or emailed back. After the processing time was long over, I tried and tried to get a hold of my caseworker or his supervisor. The law firm promised me more information on my application, but no one ever called or emailed me. I never got the promised phone call from the supervisor. PLEASE BE AWARE: YOU DEAL WITH CASE WORKERS, NO ATTORNEYS. I WERE NOT ABLE TO TALK TO AN ATTORNEY IN OVER 4 WEEKS. I’m not blaming them for not getting this simple visa on time, I’m blaming them not to care at all, and give you no help. Sometimes I really thought this company is a scam! I’m still not sure. I never got any response. MY ADVICE: DO NOT HIRE THIS LAW FIRM, TAKE A SERIOUS ATTORNEY AND NOT GET A CASEWORKER FOR A LOT OF MONEY THAT DOES NOT CARE, AND CANNOT HELP.. I think all the 5 star ratings are done by themselves or a good social media company. I cannot say anything positive about this immigration office. Regards"
"Think again the service I had with the immigration advice service Ltd., the person who worked for my case just really rush to let the case done. The case is done now but I still haven’t got my BRP back to me. I still haven’t got my BRP yet after one month after I’ve received the home office decision. Also, this company has so many ways to charge you extra money!!!"
(Manchester) - Posted 11 months ago
"The case worker dealing with my case left the firm not long after my appointment. He was supposed to send me an email with some research on the WRS - good character connection. This was the main reason for my appointment. I haven't received this email (or any emails) from him or from anyone else. I am disappointed with the service provided, because I feel like I paid for nothing and the package wasn't cheap. It would have been nice for someone to pick up my case and follow it up."
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 year ago
"This is the second time I am useing Ias and the decision is what I would regret all my life . No support from lawyer at all. Hardly respond to email. Applied for leave to remain renewal and it's been over 7 months now I haven't had anything from home office despite d fact I did biometric enrolment last year August. . My first application bearly took 4 month . Contacted Ias all d response I got is they can't force home office to make decision even if my biometric renewal takes forever . I have stoped working for d past 7 month living from hand to mouth. Would never ever use ias again never"
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
"My overall rating is extremely poor. The promises I was made were not kept. I have paid the full service and I have NOT received what was due. Whenever I tried to make contact with IAS, they either did not reply or were not available. This is NOT the kind of service you would expect. I would be in a position to sue IAS, but it will be too much pain. I will share my experience with as many people as possible through word of mouth, social media and other means. IAS do not deserve any credit. Totally unreliable and unprofessional."
(Bristol) - Posted 2 years ago
"Never used them was so confused by their costing ect, just wasnt happy with the guy i spoke too.. Was promised a refund on my cancellation but still not a penny of my £150 back yet.. Opened a dispute via credit card. Not ehat customers need when applying for a visa that is a massive event in peoples lives"
(Bath) - Posted 2 years ago
"Appointment and information shared was good was encourgaed not to take any notes as the advice provided this would be provided in writin. no follow up received numerous weekly calls to obtain no one ever called back. Very poor service will now have to use alternative company menaing more cost. Please select your immigration service carfullly it is so important avoid this company."
(London) - Posted 2 years ago
Dear Mr Cooke,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received the written confirmation of advice given during your advice session.

Please reply to the email I have sent so I can ensure that you receive your advice in writing.

Kind regards
IAS
"Whilst I was able to talk to somebody initially, when I later asked for advice (on documents to be submitted with the application) I did not even get a reply. TWICE. As far as I am concerned, I write you off as another con trick on the web. I should have known better."
(Oxford) - Posted 2 years ago
Dear Mr Boddy,

Firstly, let me apologise for the lack of response to your follow up questions.

Our advice package provides a comprehensive advice session with a detailed report (where applicable) and unlimited follow up questions related to the same immigration matter.

Please respond to my email with your case details.

Thank you for your business.
"I was very unhappy with their services."
Dear Ms Anadu,

I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with the service you received.

Please respond to my email with details of your case and the reasons why you are unhappy and I shall do my best to resolve your issues.

Thank you for business.
"l am disapointed,my case still pending,you refuse to assist,after collecting money from me. been honest."
Dear Mr Coker,

I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with the service you have received thus far. Here at the Immigration Advice Service, we pride ourselves on offering professional and affordable immigration advice and representation.

Please reply to the email I sent you, I shall personally look into your case and promptly provide you with an update.

Thank you for your custom.
"The gentleman I spoke to was ill, he had a cold which he apologised for but was unable to give me the advice I needed, and what he did give me was incorrect. The biggest waste of money I have ever spent. Will not be suggesting you to anybody."
ms agudelo-escavar , All of our advisors are qualified by the OISC and trained to give immigration advice. Please contact me on the number I have Emailed to you so that we can investigate this further.
Immigration Advice Service is rated 4.66 based on 388 reviews