Immigration Advice Service Reviews

Read Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

Personally writing, Samantha gave me a clear and honest vieux on the situation,In the enquiries who arranged for me with the Immigration lawyer I requested. Dina-Modi you had been recommended by a team IAS, I received an excellent service by phone from you. So I was glad to get you to look at my case. I will be using the IAS when applying for my wife visa in the future.

So thanks

Kind regards.

Manuel Diangituka-Toko.
Explained everything I needed to know in detail, and throughly went through what steps I need to take
I was super happy with the knowledge and timely response of IAS. They assisted with my inquiries best they could and are even willing to keep my info on file for future use should I need it. I definitely would recommend their services again and to anyone looking for advice or assistance.
Very efficient and good service
They were quite helpful, they helped with having a better understanding about my visa application. I have felt really appreciated as they supported the NHS staff for providing them with free appointments.
strongly recommend them.
They are nice and friendly. They will answer your questions at no extra cost after the advising session, and they do not pressure you to buy their services after advisement. However, I recommend that they get more updates about the effects of covid-19 on travel, as we double-checked with Border Force and they told us that moving to the UK was considered non-essential travel as long as the restrictions are in place. Otherwise, their advice is clear and accurate. You will receive a very well presented document summarizing your advice and next steps after the advising session.
I have found ias very useful, listen to you and give you a detailed professional advice.
They are genuine and gives the right information. Their service is quick and efficient.
The advisor was knowledgeable and helpful, and the follow-up report was useful. I'd use them again.
I received some very reassuring advice with written confirmation of the meeting within 24 hours. This was a very good service with a very approachable legal professional.
Good service with excellent explanation.
very professional and helpful. definitely recommend.
I have had excellent, professional service. Very efficient and friendly staff who have gone the extra mile to listen, understand and put my mind at ease. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing assistance.
Thank you both Natalie Pashley and Samantha Noble, you make a fantastic team and I am ever so grateful for all that you are doing for me, much appreciated.
Excellent. Listened to a complicated situation and provided clarity. Good stuff.
Good service in what to put in forms , could do with more support when it comes to actually feeling the form but food over all
Good advice, but they don’t take care of paperwork
very comprehensive and detailed instructions and explanations given. highly recommended
Dear Ms Kinza Awais, thank you so much for your swift response, your dedication and for genuinely trying to understand my complicated situation. I felt much more assured knowing that you were tending to my issues. You have been patience and professional and were able to allocate the suitable legal person to help me. After seeing Ms Loki Tinubu, and we had all our questions answered and our situation as appropriately advised, we felt a lot more relieved and will follow up accordingly. Thank you so much again!
With a high level of antagonism emerged from Brexit I left with my mind at rest . Mr Simon Magova explain in detail the process and certainly clarify many of my questions.
Immigration Advice Service 5 star review on 24th February 2020
IAS team, especially Katya and Jarrar, went out and beyond to get my visa approved. I wouldn't have gotten it without them.

Immigration Advice Service is rated 4.72 based on 463 reviews