Immigration Advice Service Reviews

Read Immigration Advice Service Reviews

020 9411 1966

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

Super helpful and knowledgable staff, everyone I dealt with has been so friendly and professional plus, reasonable pricing. Wish I knew about them sooner!
The lawyer was very friendly and answered all my questions.
(Croydon) - Posted 5 months ago
Brilliant service on our initial enquiry and call. Mary
(Croydon) - Posted 5 months ago
I am happy with my first experience with IAS. I had an advice session with Verusha Ishwar. She was knowledgeable and helpful and answered all my questions.
(Croydon) - Posted 6 months ago
First time I found good advice service, thanks
(Croydon) - Posted 6 months ago
The immigration Advice Service is very helpful and Honest. They solved a tied issues which was difficult for us.
Dear miss victoria idia, you are a very good lawyer, because of your help, let me see a bright future, thank you, thank you very much 。 Your client, jinquin chen
(Croydon) - Posted 6 months ago
Great service, very helpful and informative. Friendly and professional! Houri was excellent. We left the meeting having had all our questions answered and knew our options going forward. Will definitely continue to use this service!
(Croydon) - Posted 6 months ago
Very informative and helpful, would dfinitely recommend them to others.
(Croydon) - Posted 6 months ago
Very nice people. They will explain to you very easy they are very very helpful I have been asking them many question they are responded and they explained me to bring my wife they are really helpful
(Croydon) - Posted 6 months ago
Honest detailed answers and patient with time.
(Croydon) - Posted 6 months ago
My utmost praise and a job well done to Saimah Razzaq for her excellent services. Chronologically, I applied for FLR (M) on 17 January 2019, resulting to a refusal received on 13 March 2019. Frustrated with the outcome, I made few calls at numbers of Visa and Immigration Advisor offices and IAS was one of them. All other offices were unable to secure an appointment as my case was a time sensitive that I have to appeal within 14 days from the date of receipt of letter. Adding to my frustration, I received feedback from one of the offices that I have to make a fresh application from my home country ( Malaysia) as my current Leave has expired . Fortunately enough, IAS has brought a shed of light. From the point of my first call, I was told to be calm and not to panic and KUDOS to Alex Ngqulana, who was being very accommodating and comforting and also the one who managed to schedule my appointment with Saimaah Razak. Saimaah certainly knows her field. I voiced out about my concern from the feedback I received about having to leave UK to make fresh application, and she had all the facts and clause ready and pointed out paragraph 39e on the exemption clause and from that point, I am convinced that I am in a good hand. She answered all my calls, and revert all my e-mails promptly WITHOUT fails and her answers were all concise and comprehensive. And today, my spouse visa is Granted and this is because of her. I am grateful and I strongly recommend Saimah. Finally, Well Done Saimah for the Amazing Job
(Croydon) - Posted 7 months ago
I used the services of I.A.S. on two occasions. I had the same case worker both times. My case worker was very nice and personable, but, I feel that more training may be necessary: on many occasions, I emailed her with specific questions, and, although she replied to my emails, my questions were not answered. Also, when the Home Office made a change to the Citizenship application form (which meant that the one I had, partially, completed, was, no longer, usable), I was not told immediately (although I emailed to organise an appointment before sending all the documents off), and I only found out when I visited the office, hoping to send the form off. This caused me quite a bit of stress and a delay in sending the application off. The result of my application was favourable, so no harm there, but, it is important that the I.A.S. management and case workers understand that going through a visa/citizenship process is incredibly stressfull and that their job should be to support, update and reassure their clients by showing knowledge of the process, especially considering that their fees are NOT cheap!
Great service and Nasreen really helped guide us through the process. Our application went through smoothly and was well worth paying extra for Nasreen to complete it for us. its much more difficult than it looks and theres so many changes, Nareen was knowledgeable about the recent changes and this helped us greatly. thankyou
(Croydon) - Posted 7 months ago
We used this service for the spouse visa to assure that all the information was valid and correct. Also ensured that some additional information was included we were not aware of. Well worth using this service and would recommend it. Thanks to the staff and Nasreen too.
(Croydon) - Posted 7 months ago
Imelda was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our questions. We have a much better picture of our options now, and were very happy with our appointment. Thank you!
(Croydon) - Posted 7 months ago
The help given was helpful, and the session was very well conducted. I advise people to think of all the questions before going into the session and have them written down, so you don’t forget. Overall it was a great experience.
(Croydon) - Posted 8 months ago
Had a consult with Sudipta in the London Bridge office for some advice and clarification of the home office guidance regarding spouse visas. She answered every question, gave pointers on putting our application together and so much more. Yes, it was expensive, but it was really worth the money and cleared up any confusion I had had before. Thank you.
The legal consultant was nice to talk to and very professional. She provided insightful advice to my application case. I am happy to receive further services from IAS.
Our lawyer, Uche, was helpful, professional, patient and extremely pleasant during our Advice session. She answered all of our (many) questions and really gave us a lot of excellent information. I would not hesitate to recommend their Advice Package if you are not sure of the application process.
Immigration Advice Service is rated 4.70 based on 414 reviews