iCollectClothes Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
Firstly it was not picked up at 14.17 more like 15.17 I feel very concerned that what I was sending will not arrive at the correct place Sounded like the guy collected for lots of different charities my boxes etc were not kept together so how will he know where its meant to go if a label comes off
sorry but I have had a poor experience. I took time off work to be at home as Ihada loads of stuff, the driver came with a full van and He took one carrier bag and promised to come back with another van. waiting since 11.30 and now it is 4.10 pm I must have called 8-10 times but no response.
I booked for the 1st but if not the second of September. I waited on the first . I should of atleast recieved a message or a phone calling telling me about the 2nd of September pickup. On the 2nd of September, thank God i was at home. The gentleman rang my door bell like crazy none stop. I asked who it was he said nothing but kept ringing. When I finally opened the door and tried to explain to him that i have a baby sleeping and him ringing the bell once would of been fine and that when i asked who he was he could of just answered. The man showedd no concerns just looked at me in the eyes and said okay. Thats rubbish, next time i wouldnt use this service.
Excellent service. Thank you for your prompt collection.
I was told my collection would be 2.45-4.00pm. The driver turned up before 8.30am because he was passing. I then got an email with a revised time from 1.45pm, when I informed them the bags had already been collected I received a sarcastic response saying it wasn't one of their drivers! It was one of their vans and who would have had my details otherwise. I then got an email acknowledging my donation!I now question whether this is a legitimate organisation.
I will be putting in a formal complaint. The driver just threw the boxes I provided, down the stairs of my flats and out the main entrance doors, the boxes were opening as he walked kicking one of them along the path. I am disgusted. I wanted to take my donations back in order to ensure they got to a charity in a good order.
The iCollectClothes website says that they will accommodate customers requirements for collection. This is not the case. We are clearing a property for an uncle. The house is unoccupied and so having a set collection time is very important to us. Although we had no problem with the date, they were totally inflexible about the time and would only call to collect at a time that was not convenient to us. This seems to be because of their computer generated route plan. The office was very unhelpful when we contacted them. As a result our large donation will go elsewhere and we shall not be using this company in the future.
I waited till end of slot time but no show so had to leave outside but had a lot more ready in garage. Didnt want to pile it all up outside as disrespectful to my dad. So not happy to find false time logged on collection. Half hour before i left the property and bags were still there so time slot was useless
It was a delight! They came when they said they would and were quick and efficient. Many thanks Carol Read
Driver arrived first week could not understand English , so went away without anything rebooked told than on email that I would leave the amount of bags down side of house and only took 2 of them , when I called the office they said well probably don’t have enough space , what is the point in recording amount of stuff if they don’t collect it , sorry poor service , this took place on 16/6/21
Did not take it all
Really rude employee berating me for not leaving a note about outside collection when I had email correspondence saying ok to leave outside and I left it outside with a note on top.... totally unnecessary approach to the situation
So this service a 'cash for clothes' service? I want to be sure my items are going to someone in need. The homeless do not have money to spend in charity shops no matter how cheap they are. Please could you send information regarding if or how you help these individuals Thank you
No one has been to pick up items tried calling but line fails
I received an email saying that my bags had been picked, yet this isn't true. Hours after I received the email, I realised that bags weren't actually picked as stated in the email.
A little disappointed. Wouldnt expect I'd have to say dont take the box/crate we keep our letters in too. It's a clothing collection and they took other items that were not specified.
My collection is not due
I’m not happy that the driver was opening the bags up in public view and separated the bags in different locations of his van I will view my Cctv and do screen shots of this
Saw a icollectclothes van parked outside and I made an enquiry with your driver to ascertain very quickly how it worked and if he was able to take ad hoc collections Suffice to say he’s not a very good ambassador for your company Within three minutes of interacting with him It was clear he was a rude arrogant individual and not very charitable at all. You need to understand that every person you hire is representative of your company and if he’s what your company represents then people will want no part of it.
I received an email to say my bags had been picked up but they hadn't, not impressed
iCollectClothes is rated 4.95 based on 20,080 reviews