iCollectClothes Reviews

customer service
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
The timing is accurate but the person picked it up is very rude and unfriendly.
Dear Supporter,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and for bringing this issue forward to us. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. We will investigate this incident and the empathy course will be provided to increase empathic intelligence. We hope it helps to serve you better in future.

(office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
I left 3 suitcases in the front garden, I didn't c the driver, but he just took them and went, I thought he would still ring the doorbell, if he did, I would have been able to give him the 15+ bags I had waiting 4 him in my passage
Dear Noel,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are very sorry for the goof. We assumed that you wouldn't like to be disturbed by our driver as a usually the donations left outside means that. Please allow us to correct the mistake. If you could kindly email us and we’ll reschedule the collection for you.

Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
You sent me a confirmation email saying the bags were collected, then I return home to find them outside soaking in the rain. What was collected exactly?? What does collected mean too you?
Dear Abdul,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are very sorry for the goof. This is human/computer error and we are keen to fix it. Please allow us to correct the mistake. If you could kindly email us and we’ll reschedule the collection for you.

Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
I have bags collected from icollections a few times . So far the drivers are helpful and good. Today the guy that came he wasnt helpful . Didnt even offered me to help with the heavy bags. I had to carry it all to the door by myself . He took the bags and left. Shortly after I had to leave and when I was at the lobby, i saw 2 things was left or must have dropped out of the bags. I am not happy the time
Dear Khairunisa,

(office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
You assessed all the linen as not suitable just because it was collected on a rainy day. Most of the bags were tied so it shouldn't have been a problem
Dear Supporter,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. As it says in the 'Donation Info' section on our page we are only able to accept clean and a suitable for reuse condition items because funds received from sales will help charities to realise their projects.

Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
Do not use this company if you want your collection picked up when they say they will. This is the second time this year I booked a collection and the second time they have had technical difficulties and are unable to collect today. And they only collect in my area once a week so 9 bags sit in my hall!
Dear Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are very sorry for the goof. We working hard to fix this glitch. As a result of the rearranged collection, your address will be the first one on the list of collections on Thursday.

Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
Collection said successful but clothes have not been collected!
Dear Faye Acton,

Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
Waited over a week for my collection date to arrive with 11 bags full of clothes in my hallway only to receive a phone call saying due to technical issues they would not collect it today and they only collect in my area on a Thursday so I have to wait another week! What a useless service!
Dear Julie Ann Honey,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by us. We working hard to fix this glitch. As a result of the rearranged collection, your address will be the first one on the list of collections on Thursday.

Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
Lacked communication, no email confirmation, driver just turned up no confirmation of pick up. Driver was very rude and abrupt, had no ID on him. Made me feel uncomfortable and had put me out.
Dear Supporter,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and for bringing this issue forward to us. We are very sorry for the goof. This is human/computer error and we are keen to fix it. Please allow us to correct the mistake. If you could kindly email us and we’ll reschedule the collection for you.

Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
No one had come to pick up the items, still waiting for the delivery service, only to get an email that the items as been collected but no one came to my door.
Dear Oyindamola Aliu,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and for bringing this issue forward to us. Please allow us to correct the mistake as this is human/computer error and we are keen to fix it. If you could kindly email us, we’ll reschedule the collection for you.

Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
They didnt turn up to collect
Dear Leila,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and for bringing this issue forward to us. As we can see in our inner system your collection has been confirmed for tomorrow (18.07.2019). Please check your spam folder just in case :)

Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
It took two trys to get a collection actually sent to me, and they've just been and only taken half, but left all the bags ripped open and strewn in my front garden. All the items left are on their list of things they will take so no reason to leave it in such a state.
Dear Sp,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and for bringing this issue forward to us. Please allow us to correct the mistake. If you could kindly email us, we’ll reschedule the collection for you.

Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
Received an email saying that the collection had been done successfully however to my surprise, the bag was still outside my house now open and wet from the rain At least own up to your errors

Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
I rescheduled a collection over the phone and was informed to leave my bag of clothes outside. I said this would be a risk since I live on the high street, but I was told not to worry, they'll arrive in the morning so if I leave them outside on my way to work, they'll be fine. They turned up at 16.30 and obviously the bags were no longer there. Won't be using them again. What a waste of two massive bags of clothes.
Dear Warren,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and for bringing this issue forward to us. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused and sorry to hear your donation gone before our arrival. In the nearest future, we will implement a new, better way of booking in your collection.

Hopefully, we’ll be able to change your opinion.

Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
Didn't bother to collect. No explanation or nothing. Unprofessional service with clearly no customer servicing skills. Won't be using again - find a charity that will actually value your donations.
Dear Supporter,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and for bringing this issue forward to us. We are very sorry for the goof and we are keen to fix it.
Please allow us to correct the mistake.
If you could kindly email us and we’ll reschedule the collection for you.

Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
They didn’t even collect anything!!
Dear Ayesha,

Please allow us to correct the mistake.
If you could kindly email us and we’ll reschedule the collection for you.

Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm
Really bad experience. When I booked the collection there was a box to leave a note for driver, and I specifically left a note for driver to contact me before arriving time. Unfortunately, I got the phone call after the driver left and the lady I spoke she was so unprofessional and rude.
Dear Liliana,

Thank you for bringing this forward to our attention and for taking the time to review our service. We will investigate this incident and the empathy course will be provided to increase empathic intelligence. We hope it helps to serve you better in future.

(office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
Very good service well mannered and friendly tidy and approachable.i always use them and recommend you to use them as well.
Arranged a collection for Saturday and left 3 bags outside. Today is Sunday and the clothes still haven't been collected, if I knew the service was this bad I wouldn't have recommended.
Dear Supporter,

Thank you for your feedback and honest review. We have received your booking with a preferred date of collection, and as requested we confirmed it for Monday (please check your inbox and spam folder). We do not operate on weekends at the moment.

(office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
The man that collect my items was rude. My daughter (14), opened the door and asked him to wait while she checked what bags where to go, when she went to give him the bag he snatched it from her making her feel very uncomfortable. He left no more bags and she did not have the chance to ask for any more. We regularly donate, but will be finding another company. I'm so upset someone came to my door and thought it was ok to act that way to a young person. Not good enough.
Dear Charlotte,

Thank you for bringing this forward to our attention and for taking your time to review our service. We will investigate this incident and if necessary empathy course will be provided for the driver.

iCollectClothes is rated 4.94 based on 6,058 reviews