iCollectClothes Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
A very helpful company .Arranged collection while I was out .E-Mails , telling me of arrival due times and collection .I will definitely use I collect clothes again .
Very easy, I just booked a collection trough the website, soon after got an email with the confirmation. On the collection day the driver show up and took all the bags. It’s very easy and quick and you can choose the charity you want to donate.
Thank for been on time, I wasn't at home at the time of collection so I was worried that someone else would have picked them up. But I'm pleased to recieved the email confirming 👍😀the collection I'm pleased to support that it going a charity but also of our chosen 😀thanks again 😀👍blessing always for the works Mrs Maverney B Kettle
Friendly cab driver and support team
I am very pleased they picked up on correct time. Hope this can help to gain more money for charity what I have chosen. But small problem that I tried to booked in online facetime 3 times, doesn't work, but had some help from the staff doing to book in for me. I recommend this to all the people. Best wishes Carol
It’s very easy to book, just book online and choose the day you want from them to come and collect in your door.
on time good communication
Even though my original collection time had to be altered, I was kept up to date which meant that my donation didn’t stay outside u til it was collected. I frequently use this service and have been very happy on every occasion.
Excellent reliable service, will differently recommend them to family and friends
Delivery slot had to reschedule. Over smooth pick up
Wonderful smooth process, 1st of doing a collection and will be using again, as its just so convenient when we have busy lives with no time to get to shops, so its very helpful! Thanks
icollectclothes made me happy by keeping me up to date through e-mail which i prefer to be contacted by. Also they tried there best with my queries over the phone.
Excellent service on the part of ICollectClothes but the driver did not pick up the box of glassware which was just inside the conservatory doors. I had explained to him that I could not lift it. Oh well perhaps another time.
Really easy process. Mutually beneficial to all parties. Thumbs up from me.
Very speedy service from contact to collection. Thank you 😊
My second time using them, very reliable and professional. Like how the flow from booking to pick up is smooth.
The driver arrived in the allotted time but was only able to take 2 out of 3 boxes as his van was full. Luckily, I will be using the service again
Good email communication