iCollectClothes Reviews

customer service
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
This was good apart from not picking up the carpet that was right next to the black bags left outside my front door. If they were not sure should’ve just enquired. It was just so obvious!
Posted 18 minutes ago
Very efficient
Driver arrived on date arranged. All good. nj
Good cause, excellent and professional services, punctual and friendly.
very Efficent and On Time collection keep up the good work
Booking was easy, and confirmation received quickly. However I didn't receive the email with the expected time. The courier arrived quite early in the morning (8.30-8.45) which was ok for me but might have caused others some issues.
They collected my clothes as they said they would. The variety of belongings you can donate is good and the email communication is well managed.
I'm not giving the full 5 stars as I had to remove a few items I was told by some woman who called me that they don't take pillows, duvets and blankets. I removed a Harrods blanket that was an unwanted gift and a M&S bed throw, all in excellent quality. They're quite prepared to take my used underwear but not excellent quality blankets and I don't appreciate being told that the towels I'm donating have to be washed. I have no intention of donating unwashed items. Also, why should duvets and pillows be rejected too if they're in good shape and washed? I understand some people off load rubbish to them but that's a chance they have to take but they should return them to the property where they were collected from. The only helpful person in this was the driver.
First time user! Could not be better, choose my own time for them to pick the bag outside my building. Very convenient and for a good cause. Best of luck
I am glad to help other people and your company gives this opportunity. Thank you!
Easy to use website. Easy to arrange delivery and with lots of tracking and email updates. Only negative is that the delivery date and time changed various times, so if you had made plans to be at home it is a bit unreliable. Otherwise, all good! Recommended to use for donations.
It was quick and efficient
Very quick and efficient. i will use the service in the future.
Quick efficient service would have been if collected had cracked a smile
Have used icollect a few time,have found them to be punctual,polite and cheerful,will continue to use them for future donations.
A smile from the driver wouldnt hurt
Very efficient
A good service that helps out charities. I recommend this to all
Excellent service
Very good customer service with email messages.
iCollectClothes is rated 4.94 based on 6,002 reviews