iCollectClothes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend iCollectClothes

About iCollectClothes: iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 12 Clipper Park Industrial Estate, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HG, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Courier, Own Driver
customer service

How would you rate iCollectClothes ?

"Very efficient service"
"quick to respond. easy collect!"
"It’s been a very pleasant experience. Arranged the collection on Sunday and the next day they arrived. Very friendly and helpful driver.... I can highly recommend iCollectClothes !"
"It made me clear out my wardrobe and hopefully will benefit someone else"
"easy to book a collection date and punctual collection."
"Second time used this service... Brilliant so glad I found you fast and efficiant service ,not like other charities that as so desperate for clothes they don't bother turning up! Always come when they say and so easy to book 10 out10 for service thanks"
"Prompt pick up. Friendly drivers. Would definitely recommend to others."
"Very happy good service"
"I have used icollection before and so happy. Their service is reliable and punctual. Easy and efficient"
"This service is excellent, online booking form was simple and easy to use, the pick up was next day, it doesn't matter how many bags there picking up and the collectors are very pleasant, great customer service. I would definitely recommend this service to family and friends."
"All sorted very quickly. Excellent service"
"Allah bless you guys for your hard work! Excellent service!"
"Very pleasant guy picked up my bags. Fantastic service. Won't ever throw anything away again now that I know about this service. Happy to make regular donations when I have a clear out instead of throwing items away"
"Very efficient and punctual"
"Contacted, arranged collection for 2 days time, all collected on day arranged, excellent service. Would use again and definitely recommend ."
"First time I’ve used the icollectclothes service. They collected on the day arranged. Very convenient way to give items to charity and to help me declutter. Very pleased. Will donate through them again."
"You make it easy for us to donate. Save us from going to the charity shop. No hassle for us! Drop at our 🚪 collect at our door! Superb service! We save time too!"
"Great service!"
"No hassle, simple and efficient. I will let my friends know about this service."
"Quick and efficient, and very friendly staff"
iCollectClothes is rated 4.93 based on 1,630 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!