iCollectClothes Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, Tilbury

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
Brilliant service. Will definitely use again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service promp reply and time given for collection Well done !
I emailed iCollectClothes, gave them my reason for contact, they gave me a date for collection, which was later confirmed in an email response. The driver arrived as planned and I later received a confirmation email that they've received my donation. They are professional and I will continue to donate to this charity.
Was really easy website to use and date and time was given to which they remind you the day before and collect I will be using them again
Very friendly, helpful driver
Easy to organise. Kept me informed of change to pick up time. Arrived when they said they would be here. Will definitely use this service again.
Quick and easy to book a collection. On time and great to know that this will go towards a charity.
It was very easy to arrange a collection, and a prompt reply, also updates on delivery times. Very pleased.
Easy request for collection fast efficient service next day collection with time slots - happy my goods are going to a good cause.
Easy to arrange Great communication Collected exactly within the stated time frame Great to know it's helping a good cause too Very happy indeed :)
Comes on the day booked and informed me about the pick up time by email..A
Prompt reply to my email enquiry. I was kept up to date with delivery times. Excellent all round service.
Fabulous customer service and very easy to book in a next day collection. The collection was made on time. Everything was booked online by completing a very simple form. Very pleased and will use again. I do hope the charity benefits from my donation.
Very easy to book a collection and collection itself is made easy because you don't have to open the door or sign anything, you can just leave the bags outside your door and the driver will collect the bag.
Quick and easy
System is easy to use, book a time slot and wait for confirmation. On this occasion they could not call at the time I suggested, however, they suggested a new date/time which was acceptable to me. They kept me informed of the pickup time and emailed when it was collected. Used this company twice now brilliant both times. Definitely use them again. Thank you.
Great idea for a service and really appreciate that it was picked up. Delivery man, however, was rude and ignorant and clearly upset that he had to climb stairs. Perhaps add a section to the booking form for people who live in flats or don’t want to leave clothing out in the rain so we don’t have to deal with his appalling attitude
Very easy to use . Just book at time & date online and that’s it . I’m glad my unwanted things are going to good use and it helps a charity
It was collected from my house at the time stated no fuss and always a text of thanks for donating
Very easy to arrange with updates given on time of collection.
iCollectClothes is rated 4.95 based on 22,150 reviews