iCollectClothes Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
Can’t fault this charity. Great service. Would definitely use again.
Amazing service. Will definitely be using again.
I have used icollectclothes several times. They come and collect my stuff when they say they will and send a nice thank you email afterwards. I will always use them and let them allocate whichever charity the proceeds go to.
Efficient and time accurate
This was such a convenient way to donate unwanted clothing to charity. I will definitely use them again. Easy to book online. Although there was a change of collection day, I was promptly emailed about. Then, I simply left the bags at the front of my property and they were collected within the timeframe allocated. Afterwards I received an email telling me that my donation had been received. Thank you.
Amazing service. Easy to book and collection is always on time.
Good customer service. Very prompt with appointment and collection.
Came on time and picked up items with little fuss and in quick time!
Fantastic service, I will be recommending it to friends.
Very easy to use the site. They are brilliant at communicating, &updating & maintaining a very good service standard.
Excellent service, good communication and very reliable.
The collection was 30 minutes late, was due between 3 and 4 but didn’t come until 4.30. The confirmation of donation email said it was picked up an hour earlier than it actually was. The email says phones are open 8 until 5 but they actually shut at 4. The website says they take bedding but blankets were refused. They did take the rest of the bags and the driver was very polite and helpful.
Tremendous service helpful polite staffwell done all of you
Amazing service. I used it now few times and it has been always excellent. It's easy to book the collection and to choose the charity on the website. In every occasion, they rearranged the date but you don't need to be in, you can leave the bags outside, by the door and they will come and collect them on the date and time and for free. Once they pick them up, you get an email. I think the customer service and communication is excellent and the same goes for the service, so 5 stars!
Your service was excellent driver very pleasent and well mannered came within givern time, would defintely use this company again.
Excellent service
Love getting the email letting me know the day and time for the pickup up this allows me to put my items out at set times and not having to worry that someone else has taken my items, also the email after the pickup reassures me that my collection was picked up by the correct organisation and my items have gone to where I intended it to go. Thanks
Easy to organise and they turn up when they say they will.
Brilliant service and excellent communication
Friendly and helpful driver for collection.
iCollectClothes is rated 4.95 based on 18,687 reviews