iCollectClothes Reviews

customer service
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
so happy someone was able to physically pick up the bags form our flat, how remarkable. Amazing charity, thanks!
Second time I have used this service - once again very impressed! Email received to advise time slot when driver would collect and he arrived within this period. Very pleasant guy - despite the wind & rain!! Would definitely use iCollectClothes again!
Perfect service thank y
The drive was on time also they send me emails so I know when the drive come to collect clothes and about the whole process.
Easy, punctual, friendly As someone with disabilities it was Such a great help to have someone come and collect
Excellent service.
Did exactly as promised
Very quick service
I filled out the form online told them where the bag of clothes would be they picked them up no hassle and I didn’t have to stay in all day either I would definitely use you again
Good communication and quickly collection. Thank you
Excellent how to schedule another pick up ??
iCollectClothes were amazing. I fractured my back a while ago so couldn`t carry my donation to a charity shop. iCollectClothes were efficient and took away all the stress. I am so pleased I could donate to a charity in such hard times when we should all be looking after each other. Thank you!
Great way to donate clothes. I have been using this service for quite a while now. So glad we can help these charities in some way and recycle clothes. I hope they make good money out of my donations.
Collected early in the morning so I was able to get on with my day --polite collection driver.
Super easy to book service. No mess around long waiting, and slot for collection. i have been trying to get his service booked with other charities for 2 weeks with no results. Whilst charities are great for what they are doing, having some intermediary like this service is definitely needed and of help for those booking!
It is a great service - very on time, quick and convenient.
The collection was good and the driver gave to me bags for future collections.
Fabulous service
Great service
Excellent service. Thank you!
iCollectClothes is rated 4.93 based on 4,957 reviews