iCollectClothes Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend iCollectClothes

About iCollectClothes: iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 12 Clipper Park Industrial Estate, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HG, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

How would you rate iCollectClothes?

Verified Reviewer

Have used most of the usual charity collector's, this is my 1st time with these and I am absolutely delighted I chose to, I am a bit discerning etc so if you are in any doubt who to donate to please give this charity a thought, thank you Des of Greenford
Verified Reviewer

It was easy to arrange and collected on day you said
Unverified Reviewer

I am happy to make someone happy 😊
Unverified Reviewer

It was quick and easy to donate unwonted items
Adi
Verified Reviewer

iCollect came and collected my clothes within a day's notice. They were also very patient when I mistakenly wrote down my phone number incorrectly. They came and collected from my central area very early in the morning which I appreciated because I live in a flat and had to leave my clothes on the main street outside and I was worried someone else might pick them up during the day. A great service by iCollectClothes!
Cherece
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy with the qick pick up as we are moving home and needed a clear out
R
Verified Reviewer

I was having those extra clothes wasn’t sure what to do with them as they were too good to throw away so I’m really glad iCollectClothes helped me out with them . Thank
You .
Mary
Verified Reviewer

Excellent very kind driver, a great start to the morning. Very prompt and orderly
Marul006@yahoo.com

Yeah sure very happy

Collected as stated.
Unverified Reviewer

Very promp service and with a smile
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service. Quick & easy and all for charity! Brilliant.
Unverified Reviewer

Prompt response to pick up goods ☝️
Christine
Verified Reviewer

The driver wqas very pleasant
Empress
Unverified Reviewer

Very prompt response and collection was within the agreed time. Would definitely recommend and donate again.
Rachel

Quick and easy to do.
Friendly driver
Kept us well informed
Unverified Reviewer

Good communication. Collection came on time.

Easy to pack
Verified Reviewer

They finally picked the bags up.

Hi,
I don't think it was Liam. Also, I put in the notes to call the phone number on arrival, as the intercom is not working. The driver did not do so and almost drove off. Thankfully my partner saw him and stopped him.
iCollectClothes is rated 4.78 based on 203 reviews