iCollectClothes Reviews

customer service
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
Clothes were not picked today. Sat inside all day only to find out the driver had lied and said he had picked them up. Have rearranged for another pickup so will wait and see. Was impressed with how quickly they got back to me with arranging a day and time, only for it to be ruined with this lie.
Thank you for taking your time to review our services and bringing this issue forward to us.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the misunderstanding and any inconvenience caused.
Hopefully, ?we’ll be able to change your opinion and thank you for using our services again.
Your kind donations are highly appreciated, Thank You!
Easy to use service I left bagged items on drive and they were collected when they said they would be.
Very easy to organise. Was collected on time. Very usefull
so much easier than taking it to a charity shop as i have no car, great service & friendly driver. Makes it so easy to do something good!
I detest cruelty to animals and am very pleased to help towards this charity for this reason.
Very friendly and helpful Lady on the phone when I called twice. She was very grateful when I called to let them know there will be 20+ bags to be collected. Extremely friendly man who came to collect all bags, when my dad offered to help him take the bags to the van he said no no I can do it thank you you for offering. Such a great service. Thank you!
Bad really as I received an email saying that Vadim driver came and took my stuff and I came back home all stuff is still in place . I need an explanation for what happened.
Dear Donator,
Thank you for bringing this forward to our attention. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. There must have been an issue or a misunderstanding. Please allow us to correct the mistake and we will send the driver today to collect your donation.
If you will have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0344 879 4417 or info@icollectclothes.co.uk.
Thank you for your understanding. Your kind donations are highly appreciated, Thank You!

Kind regards, iCollectClothes Team. Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
The driver didn't come. But I got the email shows that my donations is received.
Dear Donator,

Thank you for bringing this forward to our attention.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
There must have been an issue or a misunderstanding.
Please allow us to correct the mistake.
If you could kindly email us and we’ll reschedule the collection for you.
Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Kind regards,

iCollectClothes Team.
Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
The fact that each bag given means £200 goes to the charity.
How great to be able to donate clothes to charity and have it collected. So convenient and quick pick up.
The website was good. It allowed me to recommend a time that's convenient for me and it was collected within the the requested time. Thanks.
iCollectClothes was very easy to use! I have always liked donating clothing to charity shops, however my schedule has become more demanding, and I do not currently have time to do so! Seiving through my clothes and preparing them for selection,has been great. Seven bags were collected from my house...much easier than doing it bit by bit over a few months. Thank you for this wonderful idea and service.
Was wery quick response amd service
Fast Response, fast collection. Thank you
You've arrived early so you got the 2 bags and that made me happy. Spare bags will be used for another time.
Very convenient!
Very prompt service. Driver with a good manner and humour. The booking was easy and fast. The only thing is that I wish you have more specific slot time other than having to wait almost the entire day.
The collection was on the appointed date..... i didnt have to wait too long...... and the collection was easy. My house also now has less stuff..... Super happy with the service!!
Puntual and fast for collect the clothes
I had just done a massive spring cleaning and had a lot of bulky clothes and CD's, DVD's to give away. They were too much for me to carry to my local charity shop. I contacted iCollectClothes online. They gave me multiple date options for the pick up (within 24 hours) and said that if I wasn't home, I could leave the clothes out and they would be collected from there. Peter came to pick up the clothes as scheduled, he was very courteous and polite. The whole experience was very convenient for me and it was a pleasure to deal so professionally with iCollectClothes
iCollectClothes is rated 4.93 based on 5,204 reviews