iCollectClothes Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
So this service a 'cash for clothes' service? I want to be sure my items are going to someone in need. The homeless do not have money to spend in charity shops no matter how cheap they are. Please could you send information regarding if or how you help these individuals Thank you
I had a email to say thank you for the donation you picked up. Although when I got home the bags were still by the front door?
Clothes were not picked today. Sat inside all day only to find out the driver had lied and said he had picked them up. Have rearranged for another pickup so will wait and see. Was impressed with how quickly they got back to me with arranging a day and time, only for it to be ruined with this lie.
Thank you for taking your time to review our services and bringing this issue forward to us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the misunderstanding and any inconvenience caused. Hopefully, ?we’ll be able to change your opinion and thank you for using our services again. Your kind donations are highly appreciated, Thank You!
Easy to use service I left bagged items on drive and they were collected when they said they would be.
Very easy to organise. Was collected on time. Very usefull
I will be putting in a formal complaint. The driver just threw the boxes I provided, down the stairs of my flats and out the main entrance doors, the boxes were opening as he walked kicking one of them along the path. I am disgusted. I wanted to take my donations back in order to ensure they got to a charity in a good order.
Happy to help others that need help snd glad my clothing will benefit someone else
Time wasters.
Great service and very polite driver as well
Excellent service from start to finish. Very good communication and prompt collection. Very happy
Great to get a 2 hours time slot- arrived on time after struggling to find us but called for further instructions. Really great service
I chose one day for the collection and they rescheduled it 2 times, in the 3 weeks after, and never showed up. The last time they finally pick up the donation. The service has a very good purpose, but I think they have to improve it.
Dear Donator, Thank you for bringing this forward to our attention. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We constantly work to improve our service, as of right our team non-stop to fix all the issues you encounter. Thank you for your understanding. Your kind donations are highly appreciated, Thank You! Kind regards, iCollectClothes Team. Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
Second time that I try to use the service but none showed up.
Dear Julie, Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are very sorry for the goof. We working hard to fix this glitch. If you could contact our customer service on 0344 879 4417, we would be happy to assign a special collection. Thank you for your understanding. Your kind donations are highly appreciated. Kind regards, iCollectClothes Team. Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
so much easier than taking it to a charity shop as i have no car, great service & friendly driver. Makes it so easy to do something good!
I detest cruelty to animals and am very pleased to help towards this charity for this reason.
Very friendly and helpful Lady on the phone when I called twice. She was very grateful when I called to let them know there will be 20+ bags to be collected. Extremely friendly man who came to collect all bags, when my dad offered to help him take the bags to the van he said no no I can do it thank you you for offering. Such a great service. Thank you!
Bad really as I received an email saying that Vadim driver came and took my stuff and I came back home all stuff is still in place . I need an explanation for what happened.
Dear Donator, Thank you for bringing this forward to our attention. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. There must have been an issue or a misunderstanding. Please allow us to correct the mistake and we will send the driver today to collect your donation. If you will have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0344 879 4417 or info@icollectclothes.co.uk. Thank you for your understanding. Your kind donations are highly appreciated, Thank You! Kind regards, iCollectClothes Team. Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
The driver didn't come. But I got the email shows that my donations is received.
Dear Donator, Thank you for bringing this forward to our attention. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. There must have been an issue or a misunderstanding. Please allow us to correct the mistake. If you could kindly email us and we’ll reschedule the collection for you. Thank you for your understanding. Thanks a lot for your support.   Kind regards,   iCollectClothes Team. Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
The fact that each bag given means £200 goes to the charity.
How great to be able to donate clothes to charity and have it collected. So convenient and quick pick up.
iCollectClothes is rated 4.95 based on 20,288 reviews