iCollectClothes Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
Yes, everything is perfect~
Posted 55 minutes ago
Very helpful
Very helpful
Left on my doorstep before I left for work and when I got home it was gone. Perfect 🏇🏻🏇🏻
Very efficient and I'm very grateful, definitely use again, thank you!
Polite, friendly and really easy to book. Trouble free collection from outside porch as I was at work. Will definitely be using again. Thank you.
Brilliant - the gentleman took all my bags and was very pleasant. Fantastic service.
Booking service simple ad efficient. Collected on time.
This service allows you to donate items without any hassle, simple to book a collection and no hassle the collections are at the time stated. Excellent service
Always a good service’s collection on time.
Fast and easy service. Received updates and the clothes were picked up as scheduled. Thank you.
I'm happy with the collection day and time which was suitable for me. The person I spoke to was very polite also the driver was pleasant. I am well pleased. Many thanks
Really pleased. Booked a collection on line, received a 2 hour time slot for collection and bags were collected during that time. Very pleasant driver. Would definitely use them again.
Very satisfied of that service,it's very friendly communication on email and do service on time,as they meant
A great thanks to this incredable firm..i had quite a lot of bags to Collect,the driver came on time Picked up every bag...great service
I was kept up to date on the pick-up time. Dreiver was on time and extremely helpful. And, the donation goes to the charity of my choice.
Fab service!! You select your preferred date, they confirm and update you with collection time slot!! Very well communicated!! Couldn't have been easier to donate to my preferred charity!!
Punctual and friendly
Very easy , keeps to time.
I tried dealing with a mistake from their system regarding the collection, only to encounter the rudest team representative on their phone lines (a guy called Jordan). I returned a missed call from them 4 min after they tried me. They kept hanging up on me and it took almost 20 tries to get through (I was hoping to still catch the driver in the area). Jordan was extremely rude when I attempted to enquire about details, talking over me and automatically repeating the same pre scripted message. My experience was made extremely difficult and frustrating because of this lack of personal engagement, I felt I was speaking to a pre recorded, automated voice rather than a present representative. It’s a shame, I’d had a good experience with this company in the past but they clearly don’t value their donators.
iCollectClothes is rated 4.95 based on 20,126 reviews