iCollectClothes Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
Very disappointed because they don’t collect in my area. I had a few bags of stuff to donate and would have had more in the future.
Grumpy driver when I asked him to take care with the glasses I donated. First he completely ignored me at first as he walked back down my drive. Then when I tried to ask him again, he said no they will get broken after 3 hours of driving. Then he put the heaviest boxes with books ontop of the wine glasses.
Those glasses are very old crystal which I didn’t want to donate but I just had to be ruthless with myself. They belonged to my parents and are beautiful. Some are not so old but equally beautiful and you could get a nice bit of money for them. His attitude is such that he had no care for what he collected and had no customer care either. Al together an unpleasant experience and not sure if I’ll donate nice things again knowing how Your driver treats my things.
Customer service on phone I’d rate as 5. Driver doesn’t merit a score
Caroline
Was given a time slot, 1.5 hours after the slot expired, still there. Called in, spoke to a very snippy woman and was told they were trying to find another driver - no communication about this at all. The slot was eventually changed to 5 hours later but was told of this 1 hour into the slot. At least they picked everything up.
It's not made clear on the website that this is a commercial concern - if you want charities to benefit from your donations, donate directly. Traid do collections if you're based in the south east.
Great service spoilt by the fact he dropped a boot in the gutter- I still have it but I suppose it’s too late
They never collected the clothes and i stayed in for them.
The delivery driver said he rang the bell which he didn’t. Luckily they phoned and I saw him driving down the road. He refused to come inside so I had to carry the stuff( I live in a first floor property and have strength issues) He then said it’s too much and wouldn’t fit in the van. It doesn't state anywhere that you will only collect limited amounts or limited sized items . The man was quite rude and I’m not sure I would use the service again!
It was easy to book and it was collected on time
And the person who collected is very nice
very quick service