iCollectClothes Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
iCollectClothes 5 star review on 7th October 2021
Joanne Simpson
iCollectClothes 5 star review on 20th August 2021
iCollectClothes 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Leanne
There were two bags left out only one bag collected.
There were two bags left out only one bag collected.
Great service will be using you again
You didn’t collect our boxes - not sure what you did take. Please come again.
The drive wasn't very friendly
The guy was tired and questioning every box and then told us he was tired. We gave him a drink. He had a bit of a problem and asked me if I had a problem. Not donating again.
I was impressed with the service until the day of the collection as I was really pleased to be freeing up space at home while also being able to help people. However, I will never use the service again, the driver was incredibly rude - no eye contact, no return greeting, no smile or acknowledgement of any kind - he literally acted as if I wasn’t there. Unacceptable - I was really shocked and angered by it - an awful ambassador for your company.
So far collection has not happened. Very disappointed
I really do hope that the bag I left outside was picked up by you? You gave me a time of 3.15 16.00. I was home that day and at 11 am the bags I had put out were no longer there so I do hope they were collected by you
My items were picked up, I presume as the time I had was in the afternoon. I happened to love ok on my doorstep around 11 am and my bags were gone, so I do hope they were picked up by you
Not sure it was a bad experience. Unsettled by the fact that the white van which arrived 25 minutes ago had no markings to indicate that it was legit. ICollect clothes. Has some rogue got here first?
Really good cause thank you cheryjefferson s
Collection on time,verty happy with the service
I’ve used this service numerous times, and they had been excellent until my most recent encounter. My collection was rescheduled as the driver couldn’t make the original date. I was disheartened as I watched the driver throw the bags and other items into the van carelessly.
Gave you lots of items all bagged and clean.same as I did a month ago .this time driver refused I bag with a clean duvet in it not happy at all..
Changed collection time last minute, arrived early, called me when I was in a meeting and rushed me to prepare donations for the driver who was waiting outside the house.
Driver was supposed to call me on 07881971979, this did not happen.
Very disappointed because they don’t collect in my area. I had a few bags of stuff to donate and would have had more in the future.
Grumpy driver when I asked him to take care with the glasses I donated. First he completely ignored me at first as he walked back down my drive. Then when I tried to ask him again, he said no they will get broken after 3 hours of driving. Then he put the heaviest boxes with books ontop of the wine glasses. Those glasses are very old crystal which I didn’t want to donate but I just had to be ruthless with myself. They belonged to my parents and are beautiful. Some are not so old but equally beautiful and you could get a nice bit of money for them. His attitude is such that he had no care for what he collected and had no customer care either. Al together an unpleasant experience and not sure if I’ll donate nice things again knowing how Your driver treats my things. Customer service on phone I’d rate as 5. Driver doesn’t merit a score Caroline
Was given a time slot, 1.5 hours after the slot expired, still there. Called in, spoke to a very snippy woman and was told they were trying to find another driver - no communication about this at all. The slot was eventually changed to 5 hours later but was told of this 1 hour into the slot. At least they picked everything up.
iCollectClothes is rated 4.95 based on 20,955 reviews