iCollectClothes Reviews

customer service
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
I love it because I'm giving away goods to a charity I care for and it's really convenient when I've got a lot of items. The drivers are usually quite nice but on this occasion I saw the driver throw the bags in and I told him not to throw otherwise the toys and the electrical items would break and he told me it would be fine.
My unwanted clothes were taken but you failed to leave anymore bags.
Dear Natasha,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and for bringing this issue forward to us. Due to growing concern over the use of plastic materials in the United Kingdom and all around the world, we have to participate and do our part in making this service plastic-free. Until we found a suitable substitute we suggest for you to pack your donations in any other packaging material.

We hope it helps to serve you better in future.

(office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
The first guy was so nice and polite picked up the stuff from the house as I have an operation and couldn't put the bags boxes outside However the second guy was a bit rude and rushed me to get my books from the boxes to the bags and was telling me he hasn't got time to wait for me so most of the stuff was left behind
Dear Sibel,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and for bringing this issue forward to us. We will investigate this incident and if necessary empathy course will be provided for the driver. We hope it helps to serve you better in future.

Your kind donations are highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
iCollectClothes Team.
Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
Please be aware that the service is very efficient in terms of pickup - however from a charitable giving perspective it is NOT in any way efficient. 2 things - the charities get £200 per tonne!! That’s an awful lot of potentially valuable clothing. There is also no methodology to claim back gift aid. So BEWARE of the shortcomings of this service which blinds you with 5 star ratings but if you really want to help charities with donations of valuable clothes then this is NOT the way to give.
Pick up was ment to be today bags still outside in the rain i don't understand it .
Dear Supporter,

Thank you for your feedback and honest review. We have received your booking with a preferred and alternative dates of the collection. We have confirmed your collection for an alternative date and send you an email. Please check your spam folder just in case :)

Your kind donations are highly appreciated.

(office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
The pick-up did not happen on the planned date. And when it did happen, the guys did not read the note on the door saying to ring the bell to pick up the toys.
I would have liked more help in getting the 3 heavy bags from my lounge to the guy at the entrance. He did not offer to help. Not very friendly.
The driver was very helpful
This facility is amazing. So much better than taking to the charity shop myself when I have a fair bit to take. Sadly, the driver who came today was rude, unhelpful and moaned at me like it was my fault he was running late.
Dear Liz,

Thank you for bringing this forward to our attention and for taking the time to review our service. We will investigate this incident and if necessary empathy course will be provided for the driver. We hope it helps to serve you better in future.

(office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
By mistake the person doing the collection might have taken my florescent G4S Security jacket that WAS HANGING on a hanger on top of the boxes
Dear Conrad,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and for bringing this issue forward to us. We spoked with our driver and he has confirmed that on the collection time he only had collected the boxes.

Good collect on time !!
Service was excellent. Collection on given day& early 8.00am give me room to do my usual routine. Thks 👏👏👏
Kept changing their mind about whether they were going to pick the donation up or not. Driver was polite. Customer service terrible
Dear Sophie,

Thank you for bringing this forward to our attention and for taking the time to review our service. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We will do our best to make sure this does not happen again.

(office hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
A very good and prompt services for people’s wishing to give to charity but have no vehicle to take all the excess bags to their chosen charity. The one problem I had was the driver appear to not speak English at a reasonable level. This caused a problem as I asked for charity bags for Horse Charity, so I was reassured all 3 sacks would go to my chosen charity. The driver said yes after me asking few times (because his English was poor), but obviously didn’t understand as he returned with meny breast cancer charity bags. Driver was polite and tried to understand but he couldn’t. I hope all the things I donated went to correct charity of my choice but feel as not in correct bags, the driver will take to cancer charity and not the charity I wanted to donate to
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to apologise for inconvenience caused. You can always use bin liners, carrier bags or any kind packaging for your donations. Our drivers marks the donations with stickers when loading.

Kind regard,
Kate
ICollectClothes Operator
A lot of delivery people don't always press my right buzzer but he did. And he was early and polite very good
Very friendly and lovely also said thank you for donation which made me feel like I was doing something good They we're lovely
Very happy
I usually find icollect a really good service, but this time no one turned up to collect on the 2 dates arranged and there was no communication. I had to pass the clothes elsewhere which was a shame as I wanted them to go to the horse sanctuary but needed them gone asap.
Dear Supporter,

Thank you for your feedback!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. There was a mix-up. Our driver came to collect your donations and he picked up 2 bags left by the fence. They might have been left there by your neighbor. Our confirmation email sometimes goes to your junk mail folder (depending on your settings). If you did not receive one or have any other inquiries, you can always give us a call and we will sort everything out as soon as possible. Our contact number is 03448794417 (charged the same rate as standard landline)
One of the boxes was left, but otherwise quick and convenient collection
I had to book twice and literally wasted 2 days thanks to the driver. On day first he refused to take all the bags saying he hasn’t got time and second day he refused to come upstairs (I live in a flat 3rd floor ) so I had to take about 13bags while he just stood outside, despite I asked him few time, poor attitude not very helpful at all why work for a charity company with such attitude.
iCollectClothes is rated 4.93 based on 5,310 reviews