iCollectClothes Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
iCollectClothes 5 star review on 7th October 2021
Joanne Simpson
iCollectClothes 5 star review on 20th August 2021
iCollectClothes 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Leanne
Good service however came way earlier that was written in the email which caught me of guard and rashes me.
Easy to use service. Excellent communication. Will be using again.
First, let me apologise - I inadvertently put my house number down as 64 not 62. So my next door neighbour was called on - my fault totally. Bags of clothes were outside my door but quite rightly I was rung to verify the address and the operative efficiently collected the bags. However, whoever rang me was a tad confrontational and not particularly polite. I'm in business and if one of our employees spoke to a client in the way I was spoken to we would send them for phone training. Questions or difficulties can be mentioned in a friendly tone without a hint of aggression. I know I was at fault and apologised but the atmosphere was uncomfortable. The operative did his job well but hardly spoke and was unsmiling....and I apologised to him too! This service is a fabulous way to have a large number of things removed, recycled and help charities...five stars for that. But politeness and approachability cost nothing but are priceless. Please remember that and it will be 10 stars next time.
Hi i used first time this services, highly setisfied and highly recomended as thanks a lot
Thank you very much. A very helpful young man with a pleasant manner carried all the bags from my door to the van. It is good to deal with reliable people.
Fast and very efficient service. Would definitely recommend and use again.
So sorry about rating My shaky fingers went wrongly and could not take it off Driver was prompt and cheerful Thank you once more
Great ,went on line and pick up was quick .
Hi I will be using this service again It is good to get rid of some donations to good charity
Kept changing day of collection
It would be really helpful if boxes were provided. Not everything is suitable for plastic carrier bags eg China and bags aren’t environmentally friendly either. I would give more often if boxes were given either prior to collection date or that the driver has large crates to collect items and carry away
Excellent collection service nice to know so that it's helping so many charities and the driver was polite and courteous
I’ve used this service twice and they disregard your preferred delivery date - both times I’ve had to wait over a week for them to collect my items. On the day itself the collection time changed at least 3 times.
Collection driver went to the wrong house I ended up going down the street to tell him to come back which he did and was very apologetic. but it would stop me useing you again as everything else about the process is very good.
Speedy response and collection. The only downfall was, the person collecting the charity bags didn't even smile or sale hello which I found very rude. Please train your staff appropriately. Thanks
I don't drive so have the items collected is great but I feel your collection policy needs to be reviewed. My first request was put back by two weeks and the night before collection my time only to be changed by an email at 6.41am!! I was asleep and could have missed it. Luckily enough the driver came at around 9.30am but emailing and changing times on the day is not good practice.
Dear Donator, Thank you for bringing this forward to our attention. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. When the driver starts his journey there is automated message sent to inform about collection time, if there are any changes trough the day we are sending updated messages also. Thank you for your understanding and please accept our apologies one more time. Thanks a lot for your support. Kind regards, iCollectClothes Team. Tel. 0344 879 4417 (office hours: Mon- Fri 8am-5pm)
Happy to have 8 bags collected from the door BUT there was a huge notice on them asking collector to knock as there were 5 more inside. No knock! Grrr!
iCollectClothes 3 star review on 3rd March 2021
I enjoyed receiving updates regarding when/time our collection would be. What I did not enjoy was watching the bags being thrown into the depths of the van, which meant certain toys and items I had packed carefully are know likely broken or damaged/
I phoned prior to the collection to check if certain items could be collected and I was told they could. However when the van came the driver refused to take some kitchen items - mainly glassware so that was disappointing.
Great service and they pick up quickly and efficiently. A bit disappointed on review to realise that the clothes aren't going to charity and just a small donation to them. I'd misunderstood initially, and whilst its clear when you explore its a shame to think that profit is probably at the core rather than charity - particularly in current times with actual donations trickier with lockdown etc.
iCollectClothes is rated 4.95 based on 20,954 reviews