i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Fast and correct service and communication both online as over the phone. The certificate is very useful to find jobs abroad and after graduation they stay in touch and offer you internships and vacancies.
You can read all the emails I have written in, basically I have been told a bunch of lies by Petar the guy who signed me just to get his commission. If the issues around resolved I will be requesting my money back.
It is a pity to have gone through the learning experience, hopeful, in lieu of all the wild marketing your efficient sales teams do, and a year later, not having a job.
I was hopeful to get a little more assistance. I have sent my cv to about three-hundred different schools and recruiters.
You talk a great talk.
I passed the TEFL course, but have been unable to find a positon, as the countries are asking for a degree, which I have not got.

This should have been stated before taking the course.
The course was really nice, I enjoyed every bit of it, just a bit more explanation on the assessment will be helpful.
Having just attended the face-to-face classroom training, I have now completed the 320 hour combined Level 5 course. I have to congratulate the back-office team for being so supportive and responsive throughout.. They really are a great bunch of people. So too was the trainer in the classroom. Her wealth of experience was invaluable and I had the most awesome classmates. For those who have decided not to include classroom training, I recommend you have a rethink because it is well worth the time. It put so many aspects of the online course into perspective. If there was anything I would have done differently it would be to attend the classroom training sooner.
I took the Level 5 300-hr course with i-to-i and I couldn't have made a better decision. I researched different companies and i-to-i was the one that I chose because they had answered every one of my questions quickly and I thought it was the best fit for me. Once I started I saw that I was right, it was the right fit, and now that I finished it I loved it. The course is self-paced and you have plenty of time to finish the course. Once you finish your assignments you get plenty of feedback from the tutors and they help a lot. For me, this course was amazing and a good idea for anyone who wants to start their TEFL career.
This course is the right choice for anyone gearing up to teach English as a foreign language. The extra reading material and videos really provides a practical feel of teaching while learning from home. Credit to the team they are very responsive! I opted for quick marking, printed certificate and its worth it, I received my final results in less than 24 hours and my printed certificate shipped all the way to SA. I finished the course in less than 3 weeks, if I can so can you all though you do have plenty time to finish.
I have just complete the L3 TEFL course and I am ecstatic!! I thoroughly enjoyed learning again (at the ripe old age of 63) It was very challenging as I really had to work at it to remember details that had to be learnt. I always found the on-line tutors very helpful with immediate responses. Thank you TEFL for making it such an enjoyable experience. The learning is only just starting.
I loved every moment of this course. I had a great trainer named Tammy Smith , that was helpful along the way. I enjoyed all the amazing course material and the points of importance that they focused, as well as all the amazing tools and material that was provided to making sure that you would be prepared as an online teacher or teacher aboard 😁 .
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
The course itself is interesting and really recommend doing the in-class course, it definitely does all the difference, you will be surprised how much you can learn and practice in 20hours!
There a few flaws with the course that I think it would be good for you guys to look over:
There should be PDF handbook with all the units that we studied, so we can have permanent access to the information
There's no way to know the correct answer if we fail the final quiz at the end of each unit.

Besides that, the course is interesting and easy to engage with. I would definitely recommend!
Hi Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the classroom course.

We appreciate all feedback to ensure that we can deliver the best course that we can. We are currently working on PDF notes for the course as we think this will help with studying and also teaching afterwards.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

Best wishes,
Victoria
Customer Support Team
I was very happy with the course, indeed it was a lot of hard work but it was all worth it in the end. I learnt a lot and I would advice a lot of teachers to do the course even though their aim may not be teaching English in a foreign country but just to gain the amount of knowledge that I did.
The response with the results was quite impressive as well, it was very fast and quick and didn't make one feel agitated. The service as well like I wrote a review before, was excellent, the consultants phone and check to see if you need any assistance.

Thank you so much.
Hi Sibuko,
Thank you for your review!
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the course and learnt a lot.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career.
Best wishes,
Rachel,
Support Team
My 180 hour TEFL course was awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed studying everyday, I managed to complete the course way before the expiry date. Sometimes tricky, need to be disciplined but otherwise fantastic, I will miss doing this course everyday. Tutors are great too, and very helpful, respond as soon as they can. Have nothing bad to say.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and we're glad to hear that you have enjoyed the training.

Best wishes
Jill
TEFL Support Team
I have been tracking your offerings . But this time you have come to 40% less on 120 hrs. When will it be 60% less ? Any clue ?
I feel confidant in starting my new career
The i-to-i TEFL course is excellent. I did the 120hrs online course and what I appreciated the most about the course is that it is over a short period of time and yet very comprehensive
Hi Linda - So happy to hear you had a good experience on our 120 Hour Course! Do get in touch if you're looking to travel with your new qualification - we'd love to chat through our internships :)
Best wishes, Georgie
Great course and extremely flexible.Definitely recommend the 120 hour course including the fun and educational 10 hour classroom course
Very disappointing course. The points covered on the course can be easily learnt from a book or information found freely online. Does not prepare you to actually teach the language.
Hi Steven,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you found the course disappointing. The material for the course is taken from a wide range of sources and put together to best prepare you for teaching English. The first section explores planning a lesson. The second section has highly detailed and extensive information about teaching grammar, vocabulary and the four skills. The third section explores a variety of practical issues surrounding classroom practice and management.
I bought this course after I had a moment of clarity. Having worked in several jobs in varying shades of soul crushing, I decided it was high time I make a change and do what I enjoy with my life. After all, I've only got one.

After considering my strengths (Working with children, explaining concepts, and learning languages, to name a few pertinent ones) I decided to look into TEFL. I did some searching and reading up, and finally found i-to-i.

This course was everything I was looking for. I began to learn about the ins and outs of teaching a class and re-learning concepts of English I'd long forgotten the names of. When I began, I had interest. When I finished, I had assurance. This is what I want to do, and I am capable and prepared to do it.

The course work is set up in such a way that you can set the pace you need to go at. Each concept is explained in a simple but in depth way and is accompanied by video references and quizzes. Each lesson has additional articles and resources at the end if you want to know more about the subject of each module.

Along the way, I got nice messages from the i-to-i team telling me to keep up the good work. After turning in my final assignments, I was met with a very kind message of congratulations. Though I know these are probably sent automatically, it was still a very big reassurance to me to always be given positive reinforcement and constant offers of assistance.

Some will call this course boring. The reality is that it is demanding. Not in a "take up all your time and energy" way, but in a mental way. You are called upon to really commit yourself to studying the course content, which can be difficult if you are uncertain about your choice to pursue a career in TEFL. There are plenty of ways to talk yourself out of studying, but there is only one way to succeed: Don't quit.

i-to-i, thank you so much for this excellent course! I have enjoyed immensely and plan to take additional specialized courses to expand my skill set! Keep up the great work!
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.69 based on 5,575 reviews