i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
You can read all the emails I have written in, basically I have been told a bunch of lies by Petar the guy who signed me just to get his commission. If the issues around resolved I will be requesting my money back.
It is a pity to have gone through the learning experience, hopeful, in lieu of all the wild marketing your efficient sales teams do, and a year later, not having a job. I was hopeful to get a little more assistance. I have sent my cv to about three-hundred different schools and recruiters. You talk a great talk.
I passed the TEFL course, but have been unable to find a positon, as the countries are asking for a degree, which I have not got. This should have been stated before taking the course.
I was very happy with the course, indeed it was a lot of hard work but it was all worth it in the end. I learnt a lot and I would advice a lot of teachers to do the course even though their aim may not be teaching English in a foreign country but just to gain the amount of knowledge that I did. The response with the results was quite impressive as well, it was very fast and quick and didn't make one feel agitated. The service as well like I wrote a review before, was excellent, the consultants phone and check to see if you need any assistance. Thank you so much.
Hi Sibuko,
Thank you for your review!
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the course and learnt a lot.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career.
Best wishes,
Rachel,
Support Team
My 180 hour TEFL course was awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed studying everyday, I managed to complete the course way before the expiry date. Sometimes tricky, need to be disciplined but otherwise fantastic, I will miss doing this course everyday. Tutors are great too, and very helpful, respond as soon as they can. Have nothing bad to say.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and we're glad to hear that you have enjoyed the training.

Best wishes
Jill
TEFL Support Team
I have been tracking your offerings . But this time you have come to 40% less on 120 hrs. When will it be 60% less ? Any clue ?
I feel confidant in starting my new career
The i-to-i TEFL course is excellent. I did the 120hrs online course and what I appreciated the most about the course is that it is over a short period of time and yet very comprehensive
Hi Linda - So happy to hear you had a good experience on our 120 Hour Course! Do get in touch if you're looking to travel with your new qualification - we'd love to chat through our internships :)
Best wishes, Georgie
Great course and extremely flexible.Definitely recommend the 120 hour course including the fun and educational 10 hour classroom course
Very disappointing course. The points covered on the course can be easily learnt from a book or information found freely online. Does not prepare you to actually teach the language.
Hi Steven,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you found the course disappointing. The material for the course is taken from a wide range of sources and put together to best prepare you for teaching English. The first section explores planning a lesson. The second section has highly detailed and extensive information about teaching grammar, vocabulary and the four skills. The third section explores a variety of practical issues surrounding classroom practice and management.
I bought this course after I had a moment of clarity. Having worked in several jobs in varying shades of soul crushing, I decided it was high time I make a change and do what I enjoy with my life. After all, I've only got one. After considering my strengths (Working with children, explaining concepts, and learning languages, to name a few pertinent ones) I decided to look into TEFL. I did some searching and reading up, and finally found i-to-i. This course was everything I was looking for. I began to learn about the ins and outs of teaching a class and re-learning concepts of English I'd long forgotten the names of. When I began, I had interest. When I finished, I had assurance. This is what I want to do, and I am capable and prepared to do it. The course work is set up in such a way that you can set the pace you need to go at. Each concept is explained in a simple but in depth way and is accompanied by video references and quizzes. Each lesson has additional articles and resources at the end if you want to know more about the subject of each module. Along the way, I got nice messages from the i-to-i team telling me to keep up the good work. After turning in my final assignments, I was met with a very kind message of congratulations. Though I know these are probably sent automatically, it was still a very big reassurance to me to always be given positive reinforcement and constant offers of assistance. Some will call this course boring. The reality is that it is demanding. Not in a "take up all your time and energy" way, but in a mental way. You are called upon to really commit yourself to studying the course content, which can be difficult if you are uncertain about your choice to pursue a career in TEFL. There are plenty of ways to talk yourself out of studying, but there is only one way to succeed: Don't quit. i-to-i, thank you so much for this excellent course! I have enjoyed immensely and plan to take additional specialized courses to expand my skill set! Keep up the great work!
In general, I had a good experience. Very friendly and responsive customer service. I had a few complaints about the way the course was advertised on the website but these were resolved in a highly satisfactory manner. In terms of the actual course I felt it served its purpose; to inform us on a basic level of what to expect and how to develop the skills required, but there were some parts I felt were unsatisfactory. As new teachers we were told to expect classes ranging from 5 to over 60+ people and I don't feel the online course covered large classes sufficiently. After completing the course I do not have much confidence in my ability to provide an effective lesson for large classes. The quizzes were often not helpful and in some cases pointless as the answers were multiple choice and I often guessed the right answer. I have forgotten specific examples but there were some answers that I felt were open to interpretation. All in all I am happy with the process so far.
I cannot recommend i-to-i TEFL highly enough. There are indeed TEFL certification programs that carry "a name," of sorts, but that brand recognition usually translates to a higher cost without any extra doors necessarily being opened. i-to-i TEFL bridges a gap, and what makes the learning experience different is the caliber of the employees themselves. In a world where so much daily contact is impersonal and corporate-faced, i-to-i TEFL staff provide a warm and exemplary level of customer support. This is rare, and I can only hope that future students of TEFL find the gem that exists at i-to-i TEFL.
The course was very interesting. It was not too easy and the question and tests were challenging which really tested my understanding of what I had learnt. The videos of lessons were very useful and the constant quiz's kept me interested. I feel that although I did a online course, I have learnt everything I would have learnt if I had taken a classroom course. I would definitely recommend this course.
I have a Bachelor's in Elementary Education, and a Master's in Reading Specialty. However, nothing prepares you for teaching in a foreign country, where English is not the dominate language until you actually experience it. I have been teaching in South Korea for almost two years now. I never needed a TEFL to teach in Korea because my degrees were certification enough for the program that hired me, however, I do plan to continue teaching outside of Korea in the future, and know I will need a TEFL. A friend recommended i-to-i, and I couldn't be happier. Everything is easy to navigate, organized, and straightforward. Most of the material was review for me, things I learned in university, and concepts I picked up since teaching ESL, but there was quite a bit I learned, and I'm so happy to continue filling my resource file. I would definitely recommend it to anyone else looking to get their TEFL certification. Thanks, i-to-i! :)
Course is great but i feel we should be made aware of all additional charges for things like certificates at the begining rather than at the end of the course.
The course was brilliantly structure and the information I learned will be of enormous use to me when I start teaching. The instruction, by Paula Jenkins, was first-class. I'd highly recommend this course to others!
The 120 hour course is very easy to follow and frankly quite interesting. After only 4 weeks I felt ready to face the three assessment tests and I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I passed in my first attempt.
Superb course. Thoroughly enjoyed and would highly recommend.
I had my TEFL certificate 18 years ago from an English learning school in Indonesia. Your 120-hour program is excellent. It was carefully planned and executed. It reminds me of what I studied and more. I believe this program really produces English teachers, good ones too. My only concern is that some of the videos in the program cannot be watched. I hope this can be fixed. Great job, I-to-i team!
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.61 based on 3,262 reviews