Honey Willow Reviews

Honey Willow 5 star review on 28th June 2022
Thomas Smith
Honey Willow 5 star review on 2nd June 2022
Mary Mercer
Very beautiful necklace. Fits as expected. Arrived right on time.
Hi Kellen, We are glad to hear the necklace is what you were hoping for. Thank you for leaving us a review. We hope you had a great anniversary. Best wishes Honey Willow.
Fantastic service and communication. Jewellery came beautifully wrapped and presented.
Hi, Thank you for your review, we were happy to make this personalised necklace for your Mum. We hope her 60th birthday was special. Best wishes Honey Willow.
Respond time was excellent! Great communication during my purchase through delivery!
Hi Renee, We are pleased to hear you liked your necklace. We hope to see you again! Thank you for leaving us a review. Best wishes Honey Willow.
Many thanks for the pendant! My daughter was thrilled. She said she had been looking for this size and quality but could not find it in many shops in London or Richmond where she lives.
Hi Deepak, Thank you for your review. We are glad you found what you were looking for. We have a shop in Bath that sells our necklaces and then our online shops, but not yet London. We do ship globally too so hopefully you will visit us again. We hope she had a lovely birthday. Best wishes Honey Willow.
I bought this pendant/necklace for my wife’s sixtieth birthday. She absolutely loves it and wears it all the time. So difficult to find the ‘right’ present but this one was a winner. Thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of buying this present.
Hi Ken, Thanks for your review. We hope your wife had a lovely 60th birthday- we are glad she liked it. Best wishes Honey Willow
Very easy transaction and they changed my size required after an email sent
Hi Richard, We are glad we could help. We hope to see you again and thank you for leaving a review. Best wishes Honey Willow
A Professional,Perfect and Prompt service and the finished product just like in the photograph only better and the presentation is an easy 5 stars,well done.
Hi there, Thank you for your great reviews. We are pleased that you were happy with our service and product. We hope the anniversary was a lovely celebration. Thank you for choosing us to help make the day special. Best wishes Honey Willow
I purchased a necklace for my nans 90th birthday and it is genuinely beautiful. She absolutely loved it. Price, delivery, packaging is all top tier. Amazing company. Couldn't be happier :)
Hi Reece, Thank you for leaving us a review we are pleased your Nan liked her necklace. We hope she had a special 90th birthday. Best wishes Honey Willow.
Great company. Called to check on timings and very friendly and good communication. Arrived early and my wife loved it. Thank you
Hi Andrew, We hope you had a lovely 10th anniversary. Thank you for leaving us a review. Best wishes Honey Willow
It was packaged so pretty, and I can't believe how fast I received it from England. Thank you Honey Willow.
Hi Pamela, We are pleased to hear it arrived quickly and that you are happy with your necklace. Thank you for leaving us a review. Best wishes Honey Willow
The necklace was beautiful and as described. Shipping was fast considering I am in the US. The package took a beating in the post but that certainly was no fault of Honey Willow.
Hi there, Thank you for your review. We are glad your 70th necklace arrived quickly. We are sorry to hear the package arrived dishevelled. Because of the transit distance and regular handling along the route we try to mitigate this by wrapping our jewellery boxes in a protective sleeve of tissue paper, followed by a solid packing box and then the shipping bag. We do hope the inside contents were not damaged. If this is the case please get in touch and we can send you a new jewellery box. Best wishes Honey Willow.
First time order. Was completed and sent timely with very high quality.
Hi John, We are glad to hear your first shopping experience with us was good. We hope the recipient liked her 70th milestone necklace. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Best wishes Honey Willow.
Great items the wife loved them Outstanding customer service and very friendly staff will definitely recommend.
Hi Carl, We are happy to hear your wife loved her earrings. We hope she had a great 50th birthday. Best wishes Honey Willow
I bought the three ring necklace for my daughters 30th birthday, it was beautifully packaged, quickly delivered and she loved it . I would recommend this retailer.
Hi Dawn, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We hope your daughter's 30th birthday was special and she enjoys wearing her necklace. Best wishes Honey Willow.
I ordered the 50th birthday necklace and earings. The process was easy, the goods delivered earlier than expected, were well made and genuinely thought as lovely by the recipient. Thank you
Hi Stephen, Thank you for your reviews. We are glad the recipient liked her 50th gifts. We hope to see you again. Best wishes Honey Willow.
A perfect gift for our 10th anniversary. The 10 rings for 10 years necklase was stunning and my wife loved it. Everything was perfect including sending it out to me at short notice. A perfect gift.
Honey Willow 5 star review on 29th June 2022
Hi Katan, We hope you had a great 10-year anniversary. Thank you for choosing us to help you celebrate! Best wishes Honey Willow
Great product, great value
Hi there, We hope she had a great 70th birthday and likes her necklace. Thank you for your review. Best wishes Honey Willow.
Brilliant! Easy order process and quick dispatch. The chain and pendant were beautiful and well made.
Hi David, We hope you had a lovely anniversary and we are pleased you are happy with your necklace and the service we provided. Best wishes Honey Willow.
Bought the necklace for my twin sisters 60th Birthday, she was over the moon with it . She wears it everyday
Hi Felicity, We hope you both had great birthdays! Thank you for your review. Best wishes Honey Willow
Very beautiful necklace! I can't wait to give it to my friend for her 70th birthday 🥳
Hi Judy, Thank you for your review. We hope your friend's 70th birthday was great and she enjoys wearing her milestone necklace. Best wishes Honey Willow
Honey Willow is rated 5.0 based on 1,343 reviews