Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
I have purchased 3 or 4 pairs of handcrafted pearl earrings from Honey Willow for my daughter. They are her favorites. When she lost one of her earrings, she was heartbroken, but the folks at Honey Willow made her another matched set, and she was so happy! Great quality from a very responsive company. I simply love their work, and it's clear that love what they do. Three thumbs up!
Excellent and very swift service. The necklace that I bought was stunning and my partner was highly delighted with it. Will definitely use this company again and recommend it to other people.
Lovely jewellery. Feels very personalised by them which is perfect for special occasion gifts. Also they provided great delivery service even at the most busy time of the year .
Excellent prompt service I could not be happier definitely use them again
Honey Willow 5 star review on 26th January 2021
So very happy with the necklace for my friends 70th
We think the necklace is just beautiful.
Gorgeous piece of jewellery and presented in such a lovely box.
Excellent service and great presentation of products
Very good service. Prompt and on time delivery. Nice touch to include a card with birthday message. No complaints from me.
Superb service . Prompt delivery. Excellent quality package and gift box with a lovely message.
I received reply on my query via email even though the shop was closed for Xmas and NY holiday.
I thought I had missed the chance to get the necklace in time for my wife's birthday because of the Christmas shut down, but Honey Willow (Iona, Ellie and Jane) were most helpful and turned the order round in a couple of days and allowed me to collect it from their shop even though it was closed for refurbishment.
I purchased gold hoops. They are fabulous! Arrived in a lovely packaging too.
My sister and I got each other presents for our birthdays. I got the bangle bracelet, and she got the 3-ring necklace.
I wrote a description of the personalization for my sister's necklace when I placed the order. Honeywillow staff figured out that I paid for the wrong item from my description, corrected my order and refunded me before I even woke up the morning after.
They were so helpful without me even knowing!
The items came promptly and they are so beautiful! More than we ever expected!
Thankyou very much for the lovely jewellery, my daughter has had some serious health problem lately and had asked if she could have something to remember her 30th birthday, she loved her necklace and was very proud showing it to all the family, I would definitely recommend you, thanks again
I was impressed at how quickly the necklace came. I gave it to my friend for her 70th Birthday and she was thrilled to bits with it. The quality and packaging was first class and she was pleased with your Birthday message you popped inside. I’d like one too! Thank you
I am very happy with my purchase. I wish they have a larger fine jewellery collection. Customer service is superb!
My granddaughter who is 19 was delighted with her zodiac sign necklace !!
The staff was incredibly helpful to simplify the purchase even though I was buying from Canada and shipping to another country.
She loved the quality and craftsmanship of the necklace. Thanks for everything.
Ordered very close to Christmas - the delivery was not guaranteed - happily they arrived in time! The gold hoop earrings are lovely. Just the right size and feel light to wear. Very pleased and would buy from Honey Willow again
I purchased a necklace for Mum's 90 birthday together with a birthstone. It was beautiful & Mum loved it.

Thank you all for your attention to detail & for creating an orginal & elegant piece of jewellery
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 484 reviews