Honey Willow Reviews

Honey Willow 5 star review on 25th October 2021
Honey Willow 5 star review on 19th October 2021
Candace Allison
Ashleigh Gillon
Lovely piece of jewellery. My mum loved it for her 60th. Was even nicer than it looked in the pictures. Beautifully presented and arrived very quickly.
Beautiful jewellery and easy to order first class service and items received in time specified will highly recommended to family and friends looking for something special for a loved one .
Fantastic service and a wonderful item, for my wife on our 10th wedding anniversary, beautifully presented and delivered quickly - excellent
Arrived quickly considering we live in NZ and Mum loves her necklace.
I was very impressed with everything surrounding my Honey Willow order - the quality of the necklace, the speed at which it was sent, the communication along the way, the personal touches, as well as the price. The entire experience far exceeded my expectations! Being a customer ordering internationally, I was hesitant to order in the first place and was concerned about the seller's ongoing communication. The ability to use PayPal eased some of my fears. The emails I received regarding the progress of my order helped ease the remainder of my fears. I would not hesitate to order from Honey Willow again in the future!
Lovely, personal, speedy service!
Hi, recently bought the 5 decade ring necklace with birth stone, for my wife’s birthday, it arrived promptly, beautifully packaged, with a lovely handwritten message, she was thrilled with it. Thank you .
Good service, always helpful and easy to contact by phone for special requests or advice
I bought for sister in law for her 60th birthday. She loved it and received lovely comments when she wore it to her party.
Beautiful jewellery! Lovely as a gift for 50th Birthday!
Great product! and brilliant service. I ordered the 21st birthstone necklace for my sister and it was perfect. A great little token and well made. The packaging far exceeded my expectations too and was absolutely beautiful! Arrived sooner than expected too - initial estimate was a day after her birthday but it arrived a week early!
My wife loved the 40th birthday necklace. It was shipped within the estimated time. I needed to make a change to the original order. They were prompt in replying to me. I am pleased.
I gave it to my wife today for her birthday , she was so delighted with it. Such a lovely made necklace for my wife , both of us are really pleased with your service and quality workmanship . Many thanks John.
I purchased the classic ring necklace for my daughter. It was just exquisite. Beautifully made and classic. She loved it as much as I did. The giftbox with personalized message brought tears to her eyes. The package came beautifully packaged even with a separate pink satin bow to include, and a booklet about your company. It truly was an outstanding purchase all around. I cam also add that it was shipped to the US lickety- split! Thank you!
Amazing service and amazing product!
Beautiful hand made bracelet ordered as present. Pleasure to order from Honey Willow and very pleased with item. Hoping recipient will be too!
The 4-rings necklace is beautiful!! We’ll be coming back for other gifts! I wish your company much success!! Carter Robertson
Very efficient. Necklace arrived with a hand written note. Nice touch.
We ordered a 60th birthday necklace for a friend and she loved it! Very elegant!
Nice and well made ... only suggestion is please make it clearer if items are not gold only.
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 941 reviews