Honey Willow Reviews

Honey Willow 5 star review on 28th June 2022
Thomas Smith
Honey Willow 5 star review on 2nd June 2022
Mary Mercer
I found orderingsystem disjointed especially as some information doesn't come up until you get nearly to completion of transaction. This problem caused me to rethink purchase twice. There was also a code for a reduction in price is you accept e mail info. I could have easily missed this. The item came swiftly and was as I ordered.
Very delicate piece. It was intended as a mother's day gift and I ended up keeping it for myself. It was beautifully packaged.
Hi Alycia, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope you like wearing the necklace instead. Best wishes Honey Willow.
Seems like a very friendly company to deal with. The only criticism I have is the carrier used to send me my order.
Hi Fred, Thanks for your review. We are sorry that the courier misdelivered your order. This is not the service we would expect our customers to receive and we have raised it with our account manager. We hope your daughter had a lovely 40th birthday and likes her jewellery. Best wishes Honey Willow.
I really like Honey Willow and their jewelry
I ordered the necklace from Australia as a gift. It didn't take that long to get here. I was able to get updates on its arrival date. It came beautifully packaged and as described and shown on the website. I'm glad I purchased it. Can't wait to give it to my friend.
Hi Jeanine, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased you like the necklace and we hope your friend has a lovely 50th birthday. Best wishes Honey Willow
The only reason I’m not leaving 5 stars is that I got the wrong card. The card was supposed to read “7 rings for 7 years. Happy anniversary. “ instead it read “7 rings for 7 decades. Happy 70th Birthday “. My wife laughed but loved the necklace
Hi Mike, Thank you for being understanding and taking this in your stride. We are very sorry for our error here and we will let you know when the replacement gift card is sent. We hope you had a happy anniversary and thanks for being good sports! Best wishes Honey Willow.
The necklace was absolutely stunning. Unfortunately on the second day of wearing it it apparently came off the lock and off my neck and I lost it. I was devastated. It was the best 70th gift and I have received from my sister.
The product arrived in a timely manner and in good condition.
Hi Thomas, Thank you for leaving us a review. We hope she had a happy 50th birthday. Best wishes Honey Willow.
My daughter was very pleased with the necklace I think it was fine but I was disappointed that was gold filled I feel it should’ve been real gold not gold filled.
Hi Theresa, we are sorry that you are disappointed that your daughter's necklace is gold-filled. We do describe it as gold-filled and due to the cost of gold, we would be unable to make an equivalent necklace in real gold at this price. We do offer 9kt gold jewellery on our website. We are glad to hear your daughter is happy with her necklace.
Beautifully presented jewellery for our special occasion. Not showy but simple beauty.
Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope you had a lovely anniversary. Best wishes Honey Willow.
I bought a 6 linked necklace for my sister for her 60th birthday. When I opened the box I hoped it would look as good in reality as it did online. Happily it did and the gift packaging was nice too. The proof of the pudding of a gift is if the recipient likes it. My sister said it was beautiful and she'd wear it with pride. Excellent product.
Hi Roger, Thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear your sister liked her necklace we hope to see you again in the future, best wishes, Honey Willow
Excellent quality products very acceptable and unusual gifts, well presented, delivered very quickly and packed suitably to wrap easily, excellent service.
Thank you for leaving us a review. We hope she had a lovely 80th and enjoys wearing her necklace. Best wishes, Honey Willow
Beautiful necklace
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope the recipient liked her 50th milestone necklace and that she enjoys wearing it for years to come. Best wishes, Honey Willow.
The necklace was a gift from dear friends for a dear friend. She loved it, especially the idea of 6 beautiful and unique rings for 6 beautiful and unique decades.
Hi Jamie, Thanks for leaving us a review. We are glad your friend loved her necklace and we hope she had a great 60th. Best wishes, Honey Willow
Package arrived very promptly, outer package destroyed in transit but contents intact. Overall very happy with necklace and would buy again from Honey Willow
I bought a necklace for my partners 50th birthday. When it arrived I could see the detail that went into making it and how nice it looked. My partner was very happy with her present. The only negative point that I can make was the chain wasn’t long enough and could do with a few more links being added to it.
Perfect 50th birthday gift
My wife loves the nine ring necklace the I gave her for our 9th anniversary. Honey Willow contacted me directly to ensure the the inscription I wanted was put on the necklace. They also send a personal note that my wife really enjoyed. Great product and customer service. Thanks!
Sent order in time as indicated on web site.
The item was beautiful, box was cute, ribbon was nice, and the card with info was an additional touch. We enjoyed ordering our item. However the shipping fee was more than expected.
Honey Willow is rated 5.0 based on 1,337 reviews