Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
I bought a necklace for my partners 50th birthday. When it arrived I could see the detail that went into making it and how nice it looked. My partner was very happy with her present. The only negative point that I can make was the chain wasn’t long enough and could do with a few more links being added to it.
Perfect 50th birthday gift
My wife loves the nine ring necklace the I gave her for our 9th anniversary. Honey Willow contacted me directly to ensure the the inscription I wanted was put on the necklace. They also send a personal note that my wife really enjoyed. Great product and customer service. Thanks!
Sent order in time as indicated on web site.
The item was beautiful, box was cute, ribbon was nice, and the card with info was an additional touch. We enjoyed ordering our item. However the shipping fee was more than expected.
Service was good delivery was was on time beautifully presented
My mum absolutely loved her necklace but the clasp is so small that I think it will sadly sit in her drawer. She is 90 and suffers from arthritis so her hands can’t manage to fasten the clasp. My father is partially sighted so he can’t help either......
It’s very nice necklace but was disappointed with the box bought it for our daughters 50th birthday on the 1sts may and expected it to say as on the advert to our daughter from mum and dad ,instead just a note that said happy birthday from honey willow and in the box just happy 50th birthday
Other than the fact that it arrived late the necklace I ordered for my mother-n-law was beautiful! She absolutely loves it! Thank You So Much!!
Product was beautiful, the wife really loved the 60th birthday necklace. Will use your service Again.
Brilliant Well made unusual item of jewellery, Wife loves it.
Easy website to use, self explanatory, item arrived on time.
We still do not have the necklace. The staff is very quick to respond. I understand this is odd times.
I am giving Honey Willow this review based on a gift I received. My current purchase has not arrived at its destination but I am hopeful it will soon get there. I love the jewelry and the boxes they provide with the sentimental message adds just the right touch. Although we are miles away from each other they have responded to my questions in a timely fashion. I am having difficulty getting a recent purchase to its destination. I am hopeful it will arrive soon. During this unprecedented time it seems there is an extremely long delay getting through the many checkpoints. When my gift arrives at its destination I will edit this review. If you are looking for quality gifts that are unique you will love Honey Willow! UPDATE: The necklace reached my sister. It is absolutely gorgeous!! She is so pleased! The workmanship is beautiful! Thank you to everyone at the company who helped me make this happen!!!! I will be telling everyone how wonderful and professional you are! Be well!!!
In the unusual circumstances of a pandemic Honey Willow has been responsive in creating the gift for my sister's 60th birthday and responsive to my enquiries about the delivery, which unfortunately did not reach my sister in time for her birthday. Indeed it has still not been delivered.
A gift for my sister in law for her 60th birthday. She loved it and so did I. It was very personal and something with a lovely memory and keep sake. Thank you
Good service.
I had hoped to purchase my granddaughter's necklace over the phone when I phoned for advice re the chain length. My daughter Justine was going to collect the present and I was anxious that I had pre paid for it. This was not possible so I returned to the website and started all over again. Thankfully all went well.
I was a little disappointed with my purchase from Honey Willow I ordered ear rings for my Granddaughters 21st. They were smaller than I thought they would be and they were heart shaped, the hearts were different. BUT I would order again probably
Very unique piece. My sister is 80 and the 8 rings for each decade meant a lot.
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 836 reviews