Honey Willow Reviews

Jason Johnson
Honey Willow 5 star review on 21st April 2022
Honey Willow 5 star review on 31st March 2022
Paulette Breau Smith
So very disappointed with the quality of the stone in the necklace almost colourless compared to illustration on your web site
Dear Elizabeth, We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your necklace. As per our email, we want you to be happy with your jewellery and will exchange this or refund you. Please get in touch if you change your mind, best wishes Honey Willow
Didn’t feel after sales customer service was great. They have to understand that when buying online it’s a different experience to touching something a store. Had I been able to do that I wouldn’t have purchased. As it was when it came I didn’t like it but they proved difficult to deal with arguing that it was handmade so therefore couldn’t be returned when I’m pretty sure the that only the hand stamped ring would have been unusable.
Again, we are so sorry that you are disappointed with your jewellery. We don't normally offer refunds on personalised jewellery, as we handcraft it all to order, however we wanted you to be happy with your jewellery, and as it was clear you were not, we offered you a full refund on 7th October, 2.5 weeks before you left this review.
The reason for my low score is based on customer service not the product. I ordered online and had a delivery comment on the notes section that was totally ignored. I even tried to call but only ever got voicemail, I left a message but never received a response.
I was very happy with the look of the gift that I gave to my wife for our wedding day. She loved it too. Unfortunately after only having worn the item twice the item has become quite tarnished which has left us both disappointed
I still haven't received the necklace that i ordered a month ago!!!
The design on chain was lovely but chain itself was very small paid over £80 for it so did expect it to be bigger had go buy a new chain so had more expense on top of what I paid 🙁
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 1,171 reviews