Honey Willow Reviews

Honey Willow 5 star review on 28th June 2022
Thomas Smith
Honey Willow 5 star review on 2nd June 2022
Mary Mercer
I found orderingsystem disjointed especially as some information doesn't come up until you get nearly to completion of transaction. This problem caused me to rethink purchase twice. There was also a code for a reduction in price is you accept e mail info. I could have easily missed this. The item came swiftly and was as I ordered.
Well crafted. Well gifted. Well done!
Just as I imagined it would look like, so pretty , Beautifully packaged and arrived very quickly a special gift for my daughter on her wedding day . Thank you Honey Willow x
Bought from you as a 40th birthday present both me and my girlfriend were equally impressed at the quality and how good the message from you in the box and the effort tgat goes into your packaging! 10 out of 10
Lovely gift for the 60th birthday of a dear friend
Beautiful jewelry my sister loved her gift 💝
A beautiful necklace for my friend 50 th , arrived on time and beautiful packed , would order again
I’ve ordered 3 pieces now, all beautiful. When the third piece was too small they were happy for me to return and reorder. Great service and fabulous jewellery. Will be ordering again soon!
My bracelet had a stone loose - it was quickly repaired
Very good quality and service thanks
Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review. We hope you had a lovely anniversary and enjoyed celebrating! Best wishes Honey Willow.
A swift and excellent service. Very nice people to deal with. I bought my wife a 10 year rings anniversary necklace and we choose to pick it up and choose a chain. She was delighted with the present :-) Thank you Honey Willow.
Hi Robert, We hope you had a great anniversary. We are glad you chose us to create a special gift for your wife and we hope to see you again. Best wishes Honey Willow.
Lovely jewellery & prompt service.
Hi Suzanne, Thanks for your reviews. We hope to see you again! Best wishes Honey Willow
Present for daughters 30th birthday and she really loves it. Thank you
Hi Sandy, We hope she had a great 30th birthday and enjoys wearing her necklace. Thank you for leaving us a review. Best wishes Honey Willow.
Lovely products and great service
Thank you for your feedback, Linda. We are pleased you are happy with your necklace and our service. We hope to see you again. Best wishes Honey Willow.
1st time buyer / order, I ordered the 6th Anniversary necklace with 6 rings ,great customer service,great communication from the onset of order, arrived very quickly considering they are hand made, my wife absolutely loved it, Thank you
Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you had a great anniversary and we are pleased to hear your wife loved her necklace. Best wishes Honey Willow
What to buy for the woman who has everything so I bought the birthstone necklace for her and I’m delighted to report that she was over the moon with this lovely and unusual gift. Full marks to the Honey Willow team for solving my problem. The necklace is beautiful, well made, impressively presented and much admired so well done team.
Hi James, Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased we could help you find the perfect gift. We hope she had a happy birthday. Best wishes Honey Willow
Great service and beautiful piece of jewelry with wonderful presentation! I would highly recommend this company to everyone.
Hi Kim, Thank you for the kind words, we are pleased to hear you are happy with our service and your jewellery. We look forward to seeing you again! Best wishes Honey Willow.
I absolutely love my necklace
Hi Jenny, Thank you for your reviews and for sharing a lovely picture! We hope you had a great anniversary. Best wishes Honey Willow
Beautiful earrings, delivered in time for mum’s 80th birthday. Thank you for your excellent service, we’ll be coming to you again next time we need something special
Hi Amanda, We hope your mother had a wonderful 80th birthday and enjoys wearing her earrings. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Best wishes Honey Willow.
Good website, lovely that proceeds tho to charity on some items
Hi there, We are pleased to hear you like your 50th necklace, we hope the recipient had a lovely birthday. Thank you for leaving us reviews. Best wishes Honey Willow.
Honey Willow is rated 5.0 based on 1,337 reviews