Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
From placing my order to receiving it, the service was A1. The gift (for my wife ) on our ninth wedding anniversary was really special (9rings necklace) Thank you Honey Willow. Regards Malcolm Lawrence
Absolutely stunning. I bought the 7 ring necklace for my sisters 70th birthday. It was better than I expected and so beautifully made which such care to detail. It also arrived promptly. Would buy from Honey willow again.
I contacted Honey Willow before ordering a necklace for my nan's 80th Birthday. The person I spoke with was so helpful and friendly and gave me useful information to help me choose a beautiful necklace for my nan. The necklace arrived earlier than I expected and was beautifully presented. Necklace was stunning and my nan absolutely loved it. Will definitely be ordering again.
Second purchase from Honey Willow and excellent service both times. Beautiful and personal presentation of the jewellery and very friendly communication throughout.
Beautiful necklace, excellent workmanship, arrived on time. I highly recommend Honey Willow jewelry. Will definitely order again!!
I brought the 10 ring necklace for my 10th wedding anniversary. My wife absolutely loved it and hasn’t taken it off since! Great craftsmanship from the team at Honey Willow. Chapeau!
Excellent service. Kept up to date by email through from receipt of order right to expected delivery.
Nice jewelry. Delivered on time
Amazing customer service! I accidentally ordered the wrong size so got in contact bud they very quickly and easily helped me change the necklace. The necklace itself is such good quality and soo pretty, such good value for money!! Will be ordering from here again in the best future for sure!
My daughter loved it so much, what a beautiful present ❤️
Great service, delivered on time and looks great.
My Niece loved it. I wasn’t sure if she preferred silver or gold. So it was perfect. Thank you
My wife was very happy with her 8 year anniversary present I have definitely bagged a few brownie points which I can trade in to go down the pub 👍 Thank you very much 😀
The necklace was a gift and it was well received.
Bought a necklace for my daughters 30th birthday..beautifully crafted and packaged..she fell in love with it and wouldn’t take it off
As always, perfect handmade gifts, beautifully crafted. Thank you all at Honey Willow
I am so impressed with every aspect of the service, especially during Covid. The communication was amazing and delivery was timely even with lockdown in my country. Thanks heaps! Also the piece is gorgeous.
Great communication, fast delivery. Thank you so much.
excellent service
Bought as a gift, recipient loved it. Lovely and thoughtful packaging and quick delivery Defo recommend! Thanks
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 836 reviews