Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
My wife delighted with her 80th birthday moment. Ordering and delivery simple to set up and well-executed. Thank you.
Excellent service, communications and the necklace was perfect.
Thank you. I was very pleased with your attention to detail and efficiency from placing my order to delivery and my wife was delighted with her gift, how it was presented and the little extra birthday wishes, making it very personal.
Love the delicate quality, hope the wife loves it as much on her birthday
The service from Honey Willow was exceptional, will definitely purchase again. Very beautiful piece of jewellery my mother loved it for her 91st birthday.
Excellent and received for Wife’s birthday as requested even though I submitted purchased with little time remaining! Excellent product very happy customer
Gift for my sisters birthday, she absolutely loved it..beautiful necklace & great service. Thankyou .
Great idea, beautiful customisation- exactly what I needed for my sis’ special birthday.
The staff were so helpful when I needed some advice and it was delivered just as promised in time for her special day. Thank you
I had a piece of jewelry made for my sister she loved it and it arrive on time for our 60:birthday
I bought a 5 decade necklace for my daughters 50th birthday. She was thrilled with this beautiful necklace. It was presented in a lovely box with a personal message. I would recommend them for their personal and efficient service.
Beautiful necklace. Our mum was very pleased with it. Wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from you again.
My wife was ever so please with the neck less. Lovely colours and the finish was superb. Thank you.
I ordered the 5 year anniversary necklace for my wife, expedited. I thought two days was a bit of a stretch but it was on its way is less than 36 hours. Shipping from the UK to the US was extremely quick. Tracking was up to date and arrived 4 days earlier than expected. Upon opening there was a hand written letter and a list of everyone that put time and effort into making this for my wife. That personal touch adds more than you can imagine. I'm blown away, 5 stars all the way and can guarantee we'll be ordering again.
My sister lives in California and I am unable to celebrate a special birthday with her so was looking for an extra special gift to buy for her. The range and quality of choice is exceptional and the option of posting the gift abroad with a secure courier and at no extra cost was the icing on the cake. This is definitely somewhere I will use again when looking for a gift for someone special
Excellent service jewlery arrived on time and I was very pleased with the quality, thank you.
My wife loves the nine ring necklace the I gave her for our 9th anniversary. Honey Willow contacted me directly to ensure the the inscription I wanted was put on the necklace. They also send a personal note that my wife really enjoyed. Great product and customer service. Thanks!
Got a necklace for our 10 year anniversary for my wife. She absolutely loved it and also the packaging it came in with info how and who made it. 👍
This was my second purchase from Honey Willow. I returned because I adore this company. Everything from ordering to receipt is seamless, thoughtfully polite, and the jewelry is well made. I’ll come back for more in the future.
really special jewellery