Honey Willow Reviews

Honey Willow 5 star review on 28th June 2022
Thomas Smith
Honey Willow 5 star review on 2nd June 2022
Mary Mercer
Beautiful piece, but not made to travel overseas. Arrived broken for an anniversary present and will have to get it professionally repaired before use.
Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for your review. We are sorry that the necklace arrived with a knot in the extender chain. We ship hundreds of parcels globally, safely every week. Each piece is packed carefully in its own gift box, wrapped in tissue paper, then a packing box and finally a shipping sleeve to mitigate disruption. Thank you for allowing us to resolve this by sending a replacement chain direct to your niece.
I ordered a necklace for a loved one’s 60th birthday. Although the necklace was pretty, the rings on the necklace we’re very small and are barely viewable on their neck. I would suggest additional photos to scale for more accurate size decisions.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry that you are disappointed with the size of the necklace. This product does include photographs on a model to show scale and dimension and includes details of all measurements and sizes. We want our customers to be happy with our jewellery so we have emailed you to offer a return
I bought a j necklace for my fiancée for Christmas in celebration of our baby Jude. The j was a little bit rough but we appreciate it is handmade. I wasn’t thrilled about it but my good lady loved it.
Does not look as in pictures disappointing
Honey Willow is rated 5.0 based on 1,343 reviews