Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
I found the website by chance whilst looking for a gift for my mum's 60th. Due to covid-19 it arrived in Australia a few weeks late, but was well worth the wait- it is the most beauiful necklace I have seen! The website photos do not do it justice.
My mum absolutely loves it - she cried. Everyone that has seen it, loves it. I'm pretty sure that your orders from Australia will be on the rise.
I can't thank you enough.
-Nicole B.
I ordered a lovely necklace for my mums 50th birthday and it arrived really quickly. She is absolutely made up with it, thanks 🙂
Nice personal touches from the company. Would definitely recommend for that special gift.
The staff were very helpful and responsive to any queries I had. Considering the circumstances at the moment, the necklace arrived swiftly. Thank you so much!
fast, efficient service
Easy ordering process, pictures on screen were clear and precise. Item delivered quickly even in these difficult times.
Beautiful jewelry and unique concept of personalizing my 70th birthday. Love it.
Brilliant
Well made unusual item of jewellery,
Wife loves it.
Easy website to use, self explanatory, item arrived on time.
My wife loved her 40th birthday present which was the four ring silver birth stone necklace, V impressed with quality & service.
We still do not have the necklace. The staff is very quick to respond. I understand this is odd times.
Cant fault this company. Lovely items, great service. Highly recommend
Beautiful Jewellery, well made, well presented and wrapped.
I am giving Honey Willow this review based on a gift I received. My current purchase has not arrived at its destination but I am hopeful it will soon get there. I love the jewelry and the boxes they provide with the sentimental message adds just the right touch. Although we are miles away from each other they have responded to my questions in a timely fashion. I am having difficulty getting a recent purchase to its destination. I am hopeful it will arrive soon. During this unprecedented time it seems there is an extremely long delay getting through the many checkpoints. When my gift arrives at its destination I will edit this review. If you are looking for quality gifts that are unique you will love Honey Willow!

UPDATE: The necklace reached my sister. It is absolutely gorgeous!! She is so pleased! The workmanship is beautiful! Thank you to everyone at the company who helped me make this happen!!!! I will be telling everyone how wonderful and professional you are! Be well!!!
In the unusual circumstances of a pandemic Honey Willow has been responsive in creating the gift for my sister's 60th birthday and responsive to my enquiries about the delivery, which unfortunately did not reach my sister in time for her birthday. Indeed it has still not been delivered.
My sister was delighted with present I gave her for her 60 birthday this is beautiful exquisite she was overwhelmed I can not recommend them enough don’t hesitate your gift will say it all and you’ll be glad you did
Brilliant efficient delivery and quality of service even at these very difficult times.
I ordered this necklace for my sister's birthday. Since you are in England I ordered with plenty of lead time. It arrived much quicker than I expected it to. Great service.
Lovely necklace - my friend was very pleased with it. Excellent service and speedy delivery too - even under lockdown conditions! Thank you x
I gave the 60 year old necklace to my sister. She was so pleased with it. She absolutely loved it. She also loved that you sent pictures of who made the necklace. It made her day very special. Thank You!
Honey Willow is rated 4.92 based on 248 reviews