Honey Willow Reviews

Jason Johnson
Honey Willow 5 star review on 21st April 2022
Honey Willow 5 star review on 31st March 2022
Paulette Breau Smith
Really friendly great service . Delivered within allotted time. Beautiful silver ring with three gems. Absolutely perfect.
Absolutely beautiful necklace
Very delicate piece. It was intended as a mother's day gift and I ended up keeping it for myself. It was beautifully packaged.
My purchase was a gift for my best friend’s birthday. She LOVED it and phoned me straight away to thank me . I saw she was wearing it for her family celebration in the evening. I M delighted, thank you.
Seems like a very friendly company to deal with. The only criticism I have is the carrier used to send me my order.
A pleasure doing business with you. Keep up the excellent work and your emphasis on the personal touch. It works!
Excellent service and the jewellery was top notch.
Beautiful piece of jewellery, so special. Made and Delivered in good time. So pleased with the service received
Very happy with necklace received. Delivery much quicker than expected Very satisfied
I was delighted with my honey willow purchase . It’s a present for my sister and I know she will love it . It is unique and special . Thank you to everyone at Honey willow .
Very kind people. Very fast service. Beautiful and well made. British hand made. Love it.
Beatifully presented, fast delivery, and, best of all, an amazing piece of jewellery. The ideal 10th anniversary gift. My wife adores it. Great company to do business with.
Absolutely delighted with the service and the quality of the item I purchased. As it was for someones birthday present I also chose the gift wrapping service. The item arrived, on time, beautifully presented in a gift wrapped box and my wife and I both thought it was a lovely touch to have the pictures and the names of the people responsible for making the jewelry. We would highly recommend Honey Willow and if we could have given them 10 stars we would.
Received my goods as expected - loved them. Very reliable.
The jewellery received was beautiful. The order was filled very quickly and you and the delivery company kept me well informed on progress. Superb service thank you.
My necklace arrived so quickly. The packaging was absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much.
I love my necklace that my kids got me for Mother’s Day. It’s exactly what I was looking for.
Honey Willow 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Hi Jason, Thank you for the great picture! We are pleased to hear that she liked it and we hope it will be a cherished gift. Best wishes Honey Willow
Thank you so much. The 60th necklace gift I bought for my Sister was so beautiful.
Hi Kathryn, Thank you for leaving us a review. We hope your sister had a lovely 60th and she wears her necklace for decades to come. Best wishes Honey Willow.
My aunt loved her 70th Birthday necklace! This is the third necklace I have ordered from you all to give as gifts and everyone loves them and loves the personalized messages! Thank you so much!
Hi Carey, Thank you for your review and for visiting us again. We are so pleased you like our jewellery and keep coming back. We hope your aunt had a great 70th! Best wishes Honey Willow.
Excellent products and service
Hi Jan, That's great to hear your granddaughter loved it. We hope she enjoyed her birthday. Thank you for leaving us a review. Best wishes Honey Willow
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 1,181 reviews