Honey Willow Reviews

Honey Willow 5 star review on 27th January 2021
Mrs Vicky Davis
Honey Willow 5 star review on 27th January 2021
Mrs Vicky Davis
Honey Willow was aware of the "deadline" of my wife birthday, and did their best for the present to arrive a couple days earlier. The present was packed in a nice box with a few words regarding her birthday that impressed my wife. I have also appreciated the company for keeping me informed during the shipping about the location of the parcel until it arrived at ma place, here in Toronto, Canada. The follow up with this survey shows that Honey Willow is proud of its products. If one day you want an unusual gift , rings hanging on a chain, I would suggest you buy them from Honey Willow.
Speedy, professional and beautiful quality jewellery
My husband bought me a necklace from Honey Willow for my 50th. I was so pleased with it that I bought these earrings to match. The jewellery is beautifully designed, well made and feels extra special and unique as each piece is individually hand crafted. The customer service was great and felt it had the personal touch you don’t get very often with other companies.
Beautiful unique gift and fast and easy process thank you
Amazing Work! I will definitely order again! I was very touched on how you took the time to write a little note to wish my Mom a Happy Birthday!
We were so pleased with the necklace we ordered for our daughters 21st birthday. The necklace itself was so simple and pretty exactly what we wanted, the packaging it arrived in was a real surprise it was lovely we didn’t have to add anything it was so special thank you we will definitely be recommending you!
Was very pleased with how quick we got the necklace. When received was very pleased with the quality and style of the product. Thank you. Regards Kate.
Fantastic service! Wonderful necklace - my mother will love it for her 70th birthday, I am sure. Thank you!
Fantastic service!!!!
Bought your customized 7 rings necklace for my sister's 70th birthday. Arrived ahead of time, even in a Covid-19 world. She loves it and so does everyone that has seen it. You now have a whole lot of new fans in New Zealand. Thanks so much.
5 Star Service, Excellent product, excellent customer service and communication, would definitely recommend Hollow Willow to anybody to purchase that unique beautifully made present for that special person.
Beautiful pieces and easy ordering, nothing seems too much trouble.
We were very pleased with the beautiful necklace we ordered as a present for my mother's 90th birthday. In particular we were very impressed with the standard of service we received, staff went out of their way to make sure the necklace arrived on time for her birthday and posted it early in order to avoid the bank holiday postal problems.
Great service and really beautiful necklace! When they learned that I needed the necklace as a gift within a certain time, they ensured I got it with time to spare. Many thanks!
It was my nieces 21st birthday she chose a necklace which I ordered . It arrived beautifully packaged ,and she was absolutely delighted thank you so much
Love them ❤️
Absolutely beautiful! So impressed! I got a 70th birthday rings necklace for a boss and friends birthday. She loves it and we were so touched my your little note too! Thank you, will definitely use again!
Beautifully made, better than I had imagined. So happy I ordered this necklace. It was the perfect gift, the quality is outstanding. Will be ordering again and referring my friends. Thank you for the timeless piece.
Loved the timing, and display! Also, thank you for your personal note and efforts!
One word Brilliant