Honey Willow Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
"The staff at Honey Willow were friendly and most helpful in helping me decide what to order. Their advice was appropriate and they kept me informed by email. The parcel arrived in good time and was carefully packaged. All very good. I would use the company again."
"Efficient, friendly and prompt service. Provided a perfect 60th birthday gift for a special friend."
"Very good service."
"Thank you for the most beautiful necklace for my sisters 40th. The personal message from Honey Willow wishing my sister a wonderful birthday was lovely."
"I was really pleased to find such a pretty gift for a special birthday. It was beautifully presented and the recipient was delighted with it."
"I would love to, but unfortunately still have not received my order. Do you have no way of contacting them?"
"Everything from start to finish was seamless and exactly the way you would hope online ordering would be. The information from the website was detailed and answered any questions I may have had, the pictures are amazing and showcase the lovely pieces of jewelry that are made at Honey Willow, the ordering process was super simple and straightforward, as was the final delivery being on time and in pristine condition. The jewelry itself is one of a kind and speaks for itself. The quality is top notch and if I regret only one thing it was that I never ordered one for myself! Thank you for making an 80th birthday just that much more special!"
"Very good and quick service. The present was loved by the lady to whom it was given."
"Beautiful necklace bought for a friend’s 70th. Haven’t given it to her yet as we’re meeting her in Miami but she will love it and now I keep hinting to my family that I want one for my milestone birthday coming up soon. Great quality and service. Thank you."
"A really good product and much appreciated by the recipient. Very good service from Willow. Will use again if the need arises"
"Thank you so much for a beautiful piece of jewellery, my mum was overjoyed with her 80th birthday gift"
"The 60th birthday necklace is just gorgeous! Its beautifully made and my mum was over the moon with it!"
"Lovely product and great service. Item i ordered was of excellent quality and came on time."
"Excellent product with on time delivery. Personal touch given with product eg who made it etc..excellent"
"Very efficient company. Delivery was prompt and the item was just as described. The packaging was very impressive. My wife was delighted with the necklace which was a birthday present."
"Purchased necklace for my mother's 80th birthday with the textured rings and birth stone. Beautifully made unique piece of jewellery. My mother was very pleased and delighted"
"Beautifully made and it’s so perfect. Received order earlier than expected also. Ordered as a gift for a friends birthday and she absolutely loves it. Would recommend Honey Willow to anyone! Great prices and made to a high standard. This is my 2nd order I have made with this company and both pieces are stunning."
"The design on chain was lovely but chain itself was very small paid over £80 for it so did expect it to be bigger had go buy a new chain so had more expense on top of what I paid 🙁"
"Easy to order Beautiful necklace , beautifully packed. The recipient was overjoyed with her gift for her 60th. Would highly recommend this bespoke jewellery to anyone."
"Fabulous gift, my mom loved it. Very unique and it was beautifully presented. Loved the hand made card x x"
Honey Willow is rated 4.87 based on 23 reviews