Honey Willow Reviews

Honey Willow 5 star review on 27th January 2021
Mrs Vicky Davis
Honey Willow 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Christine Guimond
It was my nieces 21st birthday she chose a necklace which I ordered . It arrived beautifully packaged ,and she was absolutely delighted thank you so much
Love them ❤️
Absolutely beautiful! So impressed! I got a 70th birthday rings necklace for a boss and friends birthday. She loves it and we were so touched my your little note too! Thank you, will definitely use again!
Beautifully made, better than I had imagined. So happy I ordered this necklace. It was the perfect gift, the quality is outstanding. Will be ordering again and referring my friends. Thank you for the timeless piece.
Loved the timing, and display!
Also, thank you for your personal note and efforts!
One word

Brilliant
Great present for my wife birthday, quick service and a fabulous gift just as seen on-line. Recommended.
I bought this fora gift to my daughter.
She will receive it in August.
Lovely item, fast delivery and excellent communication
A really beautiful necklace for a 60th birthday. I love the way each of the 6 rings is different reflecting the 6 decades of life. A really beautiful and meaningful present.
Bought a mini silver 5 hoop necklace for my friend's 50th. Was amazed at how quickly it arrived from Bath, England to Canada with lots of communication on the way. Loved the packaging, the personal note...the brochure showing the artists that created the jewellery...and the necklace itself is beautiful and a quality piece of jewellery. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience and can't wait to give it to her! Will definitely be ordering something from HoneyWillow again!
Beautifully made and excellent service
My mom absolutely loved her necklace. Thank you for helping to make this milestone birthday so special, especially during Covid.
The 80 year Birthday for my mom with the 8 decade necklace really made the day for her. Thank you for a beautiful necklace that made her shed tears of joy.
Fantastic service. When there was a delay in delivery due to no fault of theirs, Honey Willow sent me a replacement by special delivery at their own expense. Lovely jewellery, great quality and when i gave my Mum her necklace for Mothers Day, we had tears. Highly recommend.
Lovely necklace for my wifes 50th birthday. Very nicely presented and hand stamped with my personal message.
Looking forward to bringing her to the shop one day to offer her own thanks.
I first came across Honey Willow whilst visiting Bath (pre COVID times) and loved their items - bought some earings then, and brought them home to Australia. I have browsed their jewerally, on line, from time to time, and recently ordered another pair of earings - the arrived promptly to me in Australia. The quality and exclusivity of their products is delightful.
My wife was delighted with her 7 ages of life necklace. Great service and wonderful packaging. Well done to Honey Willow.
Item image was excellent
Perfect
They were great, great communication and fast shipment! Thank you!
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 585 reviews