Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
My sister and I got each other presents for our birthdays. I got the bangle bracelet, and she got the 3-ring necklace.
I wrote a description of the personalization for my sister's necklace when I placed the order. Honeywillow staff figured out that I paid for the wrong item from my description, corrected my order and refunded me before I even woke up the morning after.
They were so helpful without me even knowing!
The items came promptly and they are so beautiful! More than we ever expected!
Thankyou very much for the lovely jewellery, my daughter has had some serious health problem lately and had asked if she could have something to remember her 30th birthday, she loved her necklace and was very proud showing it to all the family, I would definitely recommend you, thanks again
I was impressed at how quickly the necklace came. I gave it to my friend for her 70th Birthday and she was thrilled to bits with it. The quality and packaging was first class and she was pleased with your Birthday message you popped inside. I’d like one too! Thank you
I am very happy with my purchase. I wish they have a larger fine jewellery collection. Customer service is superb!
My granddaughter who is 19 was delighted with her zodiac sign necklace !!
The staff was incredibly helpful to simplify the purchase even though I was buying from Canada and shipping to another country.
She loved the quality and craftsmanship of the necklace. Thanks for everything.
Ordered very close to Christmas - the delivery was not guaranteed - happily they arrived in time! The gold hoop earrings are lovely. Just the right size and feel light to wear. Very pleased and would buy from Honey Willow again
I purchased a necklace for Mum's 90 birthday together with a birthstone. It was beautiful & Mum loved it.

Thank you all for your attention to detail & for creating an orginal & elegant piece of jewellery
Very pleased , and the wife was over the moon . Thank you honey willow..
Very pleased with the product, packaging appropriate. Arrived in time for an anniversary. Exactly as described though I consider the chain could have been a little more substantial.
Lovely service
Responsive to messages and the phone with good updates and beautiful jewellery that my partner loves.
I've bought three pieces now and each is fantastic
I bought a j necklace for my fiancée for Christmas in celebration of our baby Jude. The j was a little bit rough but we appreciate it is handmade. I wasn’t thrilled about it but my good lady loved it.
It was a pleasure dealing with Honey Willow. The service from start to finish was excellent.
bought two lovely peaces of jewellery both were great and well received as they feel personal
easy to deal with and delivery times were good both times.
Would highly recommend Honey Willow for lovely special birthday jewellery and very good service. Arrived when expected and Auntie delighted with 80th birthday necklace and packaging.
Absolutely delighted with the necklace I ordered for my daughter's birthday. She loves it and the personalised note which was written and attached to the box was such a lovely touch. Highly recommended and will definitely order again.
Very pleasant and prompt service, and willingly changer an aspect of the order after I'd made it, and were very helpful
The necklace is amazing. My mum loved it. This year, COVID meant we couldn't visit, but she would wear the necklace on special occasions as a reminder that we were there in spirit.
The service was fantastic, prompt and clear communication. We are in Australia, so international shipping was needed, and it worked seamlessly.
Lovely jewellery -good service. Thoughtfully packaged and appreciated by recipient.
What an amazingly prompt service. The bangle was a gift and I was so pleased with it. I wanted to keep it. Beautiful packaging too.
Honey Willow is rated 4.94 based on 392 reviews