Honey Willow Reviews

Jason Johnson
Honey Willow 5 star review on 21st April 2022
Honey Willow 5 star review on 31st March 2022
Paulette Breau Smith
Very kind people. Very fast service. Beautiful and well made. British hand made. Love it.
Beatifully presented, fast delivery, and, best of all, an amazing piece of jewellery. The ideal 10th anniversary gift. My wife adores it. Great company to do business with.
Absolutely delighted with the service and the quality of the item I purchased. As it was for someones birthday present I also chose the gift wrapping service. The item arrived, on time, beautifully presented in a gift wrapped box and my wife and I both thought it was a lovely touch to have the pictures and the names of the people responsible for making the jewelry. We would highly recommend Honey Willow and if we could have given them 10 stars we would.
Received my goods as expected - loved them. Very reliable.
The jewellery received was beautiful. The order was filled very quickly and you and the delivery company kept me well informed on progress. Superb service thank you.
My necklace arrived so quickly. The packaging was absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much.
I love my necklace that my kids got me for Mother’s Day. It’s exactly what I was looking for.
Honey Willow 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Thank you so much. The 60th necklace gift I bought for my Sister was so beautiful.
My aunt loved her 70th Birthday necklace! This is the third necklace I have ordered from you all to give as gifts and everyone loves them and loves the personalized messages! Thank you so much!
Excellent products and service
Beautiful, handmade pieces! I bought the 40th necklace with name/birthstone and my friend loved it!! Thank you!
I purchased a small initial E necklace for my granddaughter turning 18 and it is beautiful, exactly as shown online. The quality is wonderful and she loves it. The packaging was over the top lovely since I paid extra to have it gift wrapped, beyond my expectations. Will definitely be a repeat customer.
Hi Marilyn, Thank you for your great reviews. We hope your granddaughter enjoys her 18th. We are pleased you like our packaging, which is illustrated in house by one of our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Best wishes Honey Willow
i bought the most beautiful necklace for my mom's 70th birthday. the wrapping was just lovely. great company!! highly suggest and reccommend.
Hi Michelle, We hope your mother had a great 70th birthday. Thank you for leaving us a review. Best wishes Honey Willow
Great service from Honey Willow present was beautifully presented have already recommended them to a friend
Hi Linda, We are pleased to hear your sister liked her bracelet. Thank you for leaving us a review and for recommending our business to friends. Best wishes Honey Willow.
I was very impressed from the time I opened the box. The jewellery was handcrafted and packed accordingly. Overall it was a smooth hassle-free transaction, the postage was fast, and I will definitely be recommending Honey Willow.
Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased you like your necklace and we hope you have a lovely anniversary. Thank you for choosing us to help celebrate your special occasion. Best wishes Honey Willow
Really fast delivery and brilliant products. Thank you!
Hi Kimberley, We are glad you are pleased with the delivery and your necklace. We hope to see you again. Thank you for your review. Best wishes Honey Willow.
They are very kind and get back to you quickly
Hi Goce, We are glad to hear you liked your necklace. Thank you for your reviews. We hope you had a great 6th anniversary with your wife. Best wishes Honey Willow.
Absolutely stunning piece of jewellery Thank you so much
Hi Graham, That's great to hear she liked her necklace. We hope her 50th birthday was special. Thank you for shopping with us and for leaving a 5 star review. Best wishes Honey willow.
Beautiful necklace for mum's 80th. She's not had it yet as birthday not until next month. She's going to love it though
Hi Susan, We hope your mother has a lovely 80th. Thank you for leaving us a review. Best wishes Honey Willow.
Very happy with the necklace that I order. It arrived on time and met all of my expectations.
Hi Henry, We are happy to hear you liked your necklace and that it arrived promptly. We hope you had a great 9th anniversary. Thank you for your review. Best wishes Honey Willow
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 1,171 reviews