Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
My daughter loved her necklace, thank you so much and for delivering this on time for her birthday
Was a gift for an 80th birthday it came on time beautifully wrapped and it looks great
My mum was so pleased with her gift For her 90th birthday , I would really recommend your products , & 5star Sevice , once again thankyou , Kind regards , Mr g Taylor
Quality product and value for money.
Quick and easy online service. No complaints
Handmade gorgeousness and delivered as stated. Very professional great website.
Amazing service, super sweet and kind to work with when asking questions 😊
Beautifully made and presented presents for your loved ones.
Very pleased kept me informed and advised when delivery was due. Lovely box and an info leaflet showing the lovely faces of people who had made the necklace for my mums 80th Thank you 😊
Beautiful jewelry and amazing customer service
Found Honey Willow on Facebook and so glad I did , lovely unique pieces of jewellery all handmade, and very beautiful . Ordered and delivered with in time stated and lovely little extras , making more special , Thank you Honey Willow.
Simple & easy to shop, nice products & item arrived fairly quickly for international delivery, in time for the birthday
Excellent company to deal with. Goods received within the timeframe promised. When I wanted to change the order a bit, commications were very easy, quick and accommodating. The quality and presentation of the necklace was superb. I would highly recommend Honey Willow. I will definitely be looking to what they have to offer for other occasions.
Honey Willow 5 star review on 7th May 2021
I ordered a necklace for my daughters 50th birthday and it was perfect . It came beautifully presented and arrived promptly . I would have no hesitation using your company again and would recommend you . Thank you we were both delighted .
It made the perfect gift
Good company to deal with and good service and the product was really good.
Amazing service, start to finish...so pleased with the personalised necklace I ordered for my mums 70th...would highly recommend! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I was very pleased with my necklace thank you very much
I ordered the 6rings for a 60th birthday and it looked great in the box well presented and even got to add a personal touch of adding a message. When the birthday present was given her face was a picture of shock and amazement and she commented it was stunning, elegant and so well made never seen anything like it before So a huge Thank You and will use again in the future the perfect gift.
I was very impressed with your company and the service I received. My aunt was delighted with her 90th birthday necklace. She was so happy with how it was presented in the box. I live in Canada and I ordered it online on a Sunday night. She received it in N.Ireland on the following Thursday. Thank you again for doing such a great job.
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 635 reviews