Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
Beautiful necklace, sent with great care with a special message too. I will be ordering again soon for a special anniversary. I would highly recommend Honey Willow.
Perfect gift for my daughters 18th birthday , delivery was very fast and the personalised gift box was an extra touch - I will definitely be ordering again & I highly recommend honey willow - many thanks
I have purchased 2 necklaces from Honey Willow, Rings for 6 Decades in silver and Rings for 7 Decades in Gold. Both were beautifully made and delivery was very good. The overall service was excellent. I would definitely recommend Honey Willow Jewellery and will definitely buy from them again.
Very prompt and made with obvious care and thoughtfulness.
I ordered some birthstone earrings for a present, the quality is so so good, even better than I expected and they even arrived with a hand written note wishing my sister a happy birthday :-) thank-you so much for your help and service, will defo be coming back soon! Amber :-)
Original and attractive necklace. It acknowledges 70th birthday without saying I am “70”.
Myself and my siblings got our mum a personalised necklace for her 70th birthday, the order was easy to process online and arrived quickly. Mum was over the moon, she hasn't taken it off! Perfect gift for any occasion.
Thankyou Honey Willow 😁
Love your products and the personalisation of gifts. Very easy process of order and delivery. Thank you.
Easy to order, timely delivery, necklace exactly as described, wife loved it. The hand written note with it was a nice touch. Would certainly buy from them again
It was a for a special birthday present. She loved it, the gift wrapping and the personal note that you put in made it all the more special. Thank you so much.
The order process was very seamless and efficient. I was concerned about how long it would take to travel from the U.K. to the USA but was shocked at how quickly it arrived. I wish you were located here so I could visit in person.
I can’t rate them enough ! Great website , Stunning jewellery & beautifully presented . I have made several purchases since Christmas & have been delighted with everyone of them & so have have their receivers ! I just love the fact also that you can personalise the message inside the box , it just makes it that little bit more special .
I will continue to buy from Honey Willow whenever I can as they do not disappoint.
Our daughter was absolutely delighted with her necklace for her 40th birthday. Thank you very much for your help in preparing the suitable message enclosed with the gift.
Outstanding care and service
The order was completed quickly and efficiently and despatched to the recipient with a lovely surprise note in side for their birthday
The packaging was very stylish as was the whole experience in dealing with Honey willow
Thankyou
Nick Clarke
Excellent customer service
Very pleased with my star sign necklace. Beautifully presented and made. Speedy delivery.
Recently bought the Pearl Threader Earrings in 14ct gold, lovely delicate and sophisticated can dress up or down, also bought a Silver pair for a friend. Would definitely buy from Honey Willow again, great customer service.
The team pulled out all the stops and got the amazing neckless to me intime for my mothers 70th even when i ordered really late. the neckless is brilliant and whould higly recomend to anyway looking to get someone something sepecial for a special milestone.
I was delighted to find how easy it was to order a necklace for our daughter’s 50th birthday. The five rings for five decades, in silver, arrived after the 5 working days promised for production of an engraved special item. It was carefully and beautifully packed with a handwritten birthday greeting from Holly Wiilow, as well as our requested message. I will hope to buy from you again, thank you.
Absolutely lovely necklace for my mum's 80th birthday. She loved it. The packaging was so nice and a hand written card wishing my mum a happy birthday added to the personal touch. Would highly recommend.
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 479 reviews