Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
Excellent service,watch very well packaged and correct date and time set...many thanks to hilliers...
The cheapest place I could find the hugo boss watch. Ordered one day and delivered 2 days later - earlier than expected. Excellent service and price.
Ordered my new Seiko SNJ025P1 Arnie from Hillier’s I couldn’t beat the price anywhere and although the £50 discount code I had expired between my adding it to my basket and actually purchasing it, Hillier’s honoured it once I contacted them
Their communication throughout was excellent and I would highly recommend
Hilliers Jewellers  5 star review on 19th December 2020
Great service at a great price
Excellent quality and exceptional customer service. Very quick responses to emails and my item was delivered before the expected date. Lewis was very helpful and polite.
Highly recommend and would definitely use again!
Extremely happy with my recent purchase 👍
Very quick and efficient service. Hat packaged really well and arrived quickly.
Very Impressed.
Excellent service. Got the watch I wanted at a great price with speedy delivery.
Couldn’t have asked for better customer service! I purchased a puzzle ring which was identical to one my grandad wore before he lost it. Already this was an amazing find!

The item was made to order and arrived much quicker than expected. Unfortunately I had sized my finger wrong however Lewis was extremely helpful and arranged an exchange.

I was spending under 100 but was still made to feel important and valued. I would absolutely recommend Hilliers and will be shopping again.
I was very pleased with my purchase . I was expecting a tiny ornament but I was pleasantly surprised with the size . Really good value for money
Hilliers Jewellers  5 star review on 18th December 2020
Very happy customer, placed citizen promaster in my basket at one price but then on the web site was more expensive but my original was still honoured. Good delivery time and the correct time was set. Would recommend.
Bought my husband a watch for his 40th birthday and Hillier's provided a prompt delivery (even around Christmas time) and the product was good quality.
I bought the Red Arrows Citizen watch on behalf of a 95 year old WW2 Arctic Convoy Veteran who lives alone. I assure you, he is exceedingly happy with it!
Excellent service from Hilliers.
Ordered online, prices were a little cheaper. Order was processed quickly and delivered .
Five star service. Next day delivery of a beautiful Seiko dive watch at a very good price. Easy to use website. Good payment options. Highly recommended.
Great service, love the watch and at a fantastic price.
Thanks
Excellent company, fantastic doing business with you, really recommend
Fast response and delivery, recommended supplier
Brilliant customer service, was very helpful when I had questions and I received my item quickly.
Great website, easy to navigate with a clear and precise description of each item. No-fuss payment and very fast delivery. All in all a very smooth and professional transaction. Thank you.
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 1,257 reviews