Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
Excellent service, very fast delivery. Thank you
I'm always looking for a watch bargain on the net, and Hilliers popped up with one that I knew was a very good price. Clicked to buy, easy to order and was dispatched straight away and it came in the 2 days it specified. Really pleased with the service and the watch, as been looking for it at a good discounted price for a while. Thanks Hilliers will be looking at your website in the future when I'm after my next purchase.
I brought a Seiko PADI watch, ordering and delivery was speedy. The watch is fantastic. I wish they'd stamped the warranty card supplied by Seiko for proof of authenticity. Apart from that excellent!!
Love this shop much cheaper then i could find it anywhere
The service was fantastic , received the watch in good time. Was e-mailed throughout to confirm order and delivery. Amazing watch too. We definitely buy again!
Ordered the watch from Hillier's after looking around. Only place to have it in colour I wanted. Was torn between the one I chose and another colour. Arrived on time and I am happy with it. If I do decide to order the other watch, will definitely place the order with this company
Prompt delivery and great choice of styles. I ordered online on a very easy to use site. Would highly recommend!
During these difficult times, it was wonderful to come across Hilliers, their service was fantastic and my purchase was easy with fast delivery. The purchase was a gift and it was received with delight. Adam was able to answer my question over the phone.
Would not hestitate to buy from them again.
Very pleased with my purchase, ordering and delivery very good, price wise cheaper than the big brand jewellers stocking the same item.
What can i say, I was a bit dubious of transferring a large amount of money to a company I had never used before but they were fantastic! Great communication as I'd emailed them to see if they had understood my requirements and they replied straight away. The finished product is perfect and I can't wait for my husband to wear it.
First class service. Trouble free. Quality product. Low cost. Thank you.
Purchased for the first time and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Smooth transaction and came super fast even with today’s situation. In love with my new watch. Website is great and easy to use. Had no issue at all so I’ll certainly be browsing again and purchasing. Thanks again.
Excellent customer service, was worried I may miss delivery so store pushed the despatch process resulting in a faster delivery. Hilliers Jewellers also have a local landline number for any queries.
Good quality product and prompt delivery
Brilliant service from start to finish.
Would definitely
Use you again.
Many thanks .
The watch is very nice and a very fast service from Hilliers... would be happy if they did 15 percent discount for first time buyers...
Excellent service and super fast delivery
You've made my year! I spotted a watch at an excellent price. With super fast service and delivery it's now on my wrist. Thank you.
Product was delivered on time with free delivery service. I also had 10% discount. Very good service.
I will buy again from Hilliers.
Great people to deal with and very passionate about Seiko’s so if you are looking for a rare or current Seiko, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with them. Keep up the good work and I look forward to dealing with you again. A+++++++
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 864 reviews