Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
Beautiful 🀩 my granddaughter will love ❀️ this. Thank you 😊
Fantastic quality watch at a great price and arrived in France in just a couple of days. Highly recommended
Second purchase from hillier, another nice watch at a great price.
Excellent service, very quick delivery & love the item, I bought the knot bracelet for my friend for her birthday and wanted the necklace to match, the only thing that I wasn't pleased with for the lenght of the pendant's chain. πŸ’œπŸ€”
Brilliant service, arrived swiftly, we definitely use again
I ordered a couple of items online and found the process was very simple and easy and the items arrived well packaged and very quickly. I was very happy with the excellent service thank you.
Ordered a watch for my girlfriends birthday which was priced very reasonable considering other jewellers were asking for at least ££20 more. Watch came quickly and delivered safely. Very happy.
Great service from Adam Hillier with advice on sizing my new Seiko. Prompt delivery, within two days of ordering and at a good price. Very pleased.
Hilliers offered a really great Black Friday discount on the just-released Seiko SPB185, with same-day tracked dispatch.
excellent service/advice both by email and telephone call when buying a watch.
Quick delivery! Super beautiful watch and original with paperwork and original box. Kind response via chat. Very happy doing business with you!
Good communications, great value and prompt service
Purchased a Seiko SPB087 "Marine Master 42", arrived next day despite most retailers not having it in stock yet as it currently still a very new watch. Very pleased πŸ‘
Rapid delivery.
Watch arrived brand new in box with all tags and was packaged extremely well. Brilliant service.
Very happy with my purchase from Hiiliers, which can be described as a “grail” watch, and was only obtainable due to the great discount I got. Communication and shipping was spot on as well.
Hilliers Jewellers  5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Great price and great service
This was my first experience using Hilliers and a really good one. They were the cheapest online and my watch arrived really quickly. I highly recommend them and will certainly look to use them again in the future.
Hello, I am very happy with my purchase, and thank you for a very quick delivery.. It is so nice to deal with a family run business, when you get the personal service.
Excellent service, good website, fast delivery, good communication. Highly recommended. Thank you fantastic watch.
Ordered a Hugo Boss Watch for my sons xmas present. It came in plenty of time, wrapped well and exactly as described. First class service. Will definitely use them again.
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.92 based on 1,125 reviews