Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
Fast, efficient and affordable. Did I mention convenient with on line purchase?
Watch arrived next day as promised.
Very courteous and helpful on the phone and tracking confirmation provided instantly.
Very impressed and would definitely use again.
Many thanks.
Price and service I had was second to none .
Next day delivery, very good prices. Excellent communication. All praise
Superb! Would definitely buy from again. Great price and super quick postage and a lovely watch. Perfect A++++++++
Fast and friendly service. Highly recommended.
Great price and fast delivery. Thank you
The only place to purchase Seiko! Very knowledgeable staff especially Lewis. Nothing is ever an issue and they always go above and beyond to provide great customer service. I would highly recommend anyone purchasing Seiko or Citizen to buy from Hilliers.
Hilliers Jewellers  5 star review on 20th February 2021
I bought a gentleman’s half hunter pocket watch from Hilliers and was delighted with the service and the very competitive price. I have no hesitation in recommending Hilliers and will certainly use them in the future.
Brilliant value and service from Hillier Jewellers. I bought a watch for my mother's 70th Birthday at a discounted price and it arrived ahead of time. Would highly recommend!
I purchased two watches at lunchtime last Monday and they were delivered by 1pm the next day - Excellent service and Excellent prices. I have also left a review onTrust pilot as other people should be aware that this family business are competitive and efficient
Ordering over the website was a straight-forward and painless experience from start to finish. Communication throughout the delivery process was great (order acknowledgement and dispatch confirmation emails received at the relevant times) and the watch was received in good time and well packaged. Great service and great prices - would gladly recommend Hilliers and I'll undoubtedly be returning in the future for another purchase.
Fantastic customer service as usual from Hillier’s
Excellent service I was kept informed about my delivery
Very pleased with the watch. Looks good, feels good, good value
Really happy with my purchase from Hilliers Jewellers. Bought a stunning watch for a great price compared to other sellers and it arrived within 2 days.
Good communication and swift delivery. Thanks
Great service. Their price was the lowest I could find and delivery was fast too. Not a big deal but, someone took the time to set the correct time and date on my new watch. A nice touch! I’d happily recommend Hilliers Jewellers
Very good service and quick delivery.
I ordered a Hugo Boss watch for my 18th birthday present and it looks beautiful and so elegant. Item was very well packaged and came very quickly, came with tracked delivery aswell. Hilliers was very good for keeping me updated and entire process was very simple.
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 1,287 reviews