Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
I received a very good service from Hillier. The three members of staff that I spoke to when I rang to make a couple of enquiries with regards to the watch I bought were all friendly and helpful. The watch arrived when expected and in good shape.

I chose Hillier because it was offering the watch at an unbeatable price and the reviews that I read of the company were reassuring.
Sent an email regarding a question, got a reply straight away..
Fast delivery and the watch is perfect.

Thank you. I'll definitely order again.
Ordered a SEIKO Prospex 1968 SPB083J1 from Hillier's, as they had the best price I could find on the internet (including P&P) and were a reputable dealer and the fact that the purchase supported a family shop was a nice consideration. The watch arrived the next day (First Class Signed For) and was very well packaged, so arrived as it came from Japan. I would not hesitate to purchase from Hillier Jewellers again.
I have bought 3 Hugo Boss watches from these guys this week. Great on price and spot on delivery. Called them yesterday for advice. Put me through to the guys that own the company. Fantastic down to earth northern guys giving a propper service. I’d recommend these guys to anyone. Great family business 👍👍👍
I would definitely buy from Hilliers again. They were very professional. After my initial phone call,everything went really smoothly. I was kept informed every step of the way until my watch arrived. It was very well packaged and I absolutely adore my watch. Thank you Hilliers.
Great service, would recommend this company very helpful
Great communication from Hilliers all the way through my order. Very happy with my watch and arrived in good time and for an excellent price vs. other retailers. Would definitely recommend to all. Thanks again!
My watch was a good price the strap was altered for me and the delivery was quick and free I would recommend Hillier’s
Friendly Family Business. Never a problem and I've bought a lot of watches from them. 1st Class no other word for it. 10/10
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery. Lovely automatic watch...Seiko SRP 527 J1...at a bargain price. Many Thanks!
I purchased a Lacoste watch from Hillier Independent Jewellers (online) a couple of weeks ago at a very competitive price.

Unfortunately, due to a technical error, I was unable to buy the watch as it was out of stock.

I received an email from Tom Feeney apologising for the error, offering me a free upgrade or a full refund.

I opted for an upgrade and promptly received a higher specification Lacoste watch.

I spoke to Adam Hillier on the telephone, who was also a very obliging gentleman.

10/10 for customer service.

I would have no hesitation recommending Hillier Independent Jewellers to my friends and family/making future purchases myself :-)

Thank you.
Very good service arrived on time, packaged well.
Always a little wary about ordering online from somewhere I don't know.
However not only did I get the gift 20% cheaper than anywhere else, it arrived promptly and I was informed of its progress all the way.
I would not hesitate to buy from Hillier Jewellers again.
Excellant service watch arrived within 2 days and was the cheapest on the web