Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
It would appear that the watch was not checked for basic functionality prior to despatch therefore my experience with Hilliers was poor..
Hi Michael,

We are sorry to hear that you have had a problem with the watch you purchased from us. We do always check that watches are in working order prior to dispatch. I can't see any correspondence from you regarding any issues with your purchase. Please do feel free to reach out to us (info@hillierjewellers.co.uk) and we will do all we can to recitfy any issues that you have.

Regards Hillier Jewellers
The ring is gorgeous and substantial but the sizing is poor. I ordered an O which is my size but the ring is very tight so much do I can’t actually wear it and it’s non returnable.. shame as it is a really lovely ring.
It has been a week and my item has not come
Ordered the item and after weeks had no correspondence of delivery dates etc.
Had to email to find out and as soon as I did it was then dispatched that day so clearly forgotten about.
Delivery man also just left in an open post box with no signature.
Hi,

I have just looked at the details of your order and can see that the item you ordered was an item that was a specially made to order purchase and this takes 10-14 days which is detailed on the item.

We certainly did not forget about your order and are sorry that you feel that we have. As far as the issue with the delivery goes we will certainly raise this with Royal Mail as the item was sent via signed for service.

Regards Hillier Jewellers
In my opinion not good service.
I would not use again.
Ordered on the Monday for next day delivery (Tuesday) and the following day got a text to say my order will be delivered in 2 days time.! (Thursday)

So I rang up to see what was happening and the man on the phone told me it was going to arrive on the weekend!

Wasn’t very happy as paid for next day delivery, however the man on the phone was very apologetic and refunded my deilverly cost.
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 863 reviews