Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
The price was the best available - great sale
The speed with which it was dispatched was fast and efficient
Only negative is that it was poorly packaged, the outer box flimsy, not enough packing inside
and so the watch box itself was dented in one corner
Presumably that happened in transit - but if the watch box had been securely padded inside the shipping box, with newspaper or foam or whatever, it wouldnt have arrived damaged
Ordered online, prices were a little cheaper. Order was processed quickly and delivered .
I ordered a citizen eco drive watch which arrived today. The ordering process was very straightforward and communication was good. I am absolutely delighted with the watch which was significantly less expensive than other jewellers. My only complaint is that the site offers free link removal. I did as the site directed-emailed my requirements- but the watch arrived unaltered. It’s not a huge problem but a bit of an inconvenience. Overall I am very pleased with my watch, thank you.
Fast service. Article was much smaller than I expected but was good quality and well packaged.,
Excellent service
Arrived promptly. Not used yet as put away for Xmas present.
excellent products arrived promtly would definately use again
I got excellent service from the shop when when I found that the Seiko Presage Mockingbird was out of stock online. Adam phoned Seiko and rang back within 15 minutes to confirm that that the model was still available. I ordered on the Monday and it arrived on the Friday. I am delighted with it.
My only gripe would be the quality of the presentation box (which is inferior to my last Seiko purchased some ten years ago) and the outer box which was damaged with both the top and base being torn.
Bought a nice watch, Hilliers didn't make it they just sold it for a profit, however reasonable*price and delivered quickly.
*some might call it over priced.
Very happy with the ring and the service. I would like better quality gift box.
Nice watch, received promptly.
Very quick delivery
A little disappointed as the inner box is falling apart and will need repairs . Outer packaging I tack so this must have been sent out like this
i ordered an item on line there was no other communication between us and i am pleased with my choice
Prompt delivery, easy site to navigate. Item arrived no conceens
Easy to navigate the website, found exactly what I needed quickly and easily.

The only thing i would have liked was a more detailed description of the item specifically the length of the necklace would have been helpful.

Other then that, the packaging and product were premium, delivery was quick and hassle free
The watch is very nice and a very fast service from Hilliers... would be happy if they did 15 percent discount for first time buyers...
Items came quicker than expected and came in tact
Just one let down, it would have been nice to have received an email to let me know you was waiting for stock. Really happy with my pendent tho.
I really needed a company that I could trust to obtain a really important present for someone. Hilliers took my order and it arrived promptly in good condition. The only negative thing I have to say is that the packaging was worn and the polystyrene insert had signs of wear and tear (as if the product had been handled in the past) I managed to fix it up a bit and the product itself was in good condition so I had no concerns there. I'd have given the company 'very good' if the packaging had have been in better condition. But it really doesn't affect the quality of the product and the speedy, reliable service.
Nice watch shame about the strap being so short. My wife is not fat but the strap needs to be longer. It is obviously made for skinny women.
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 1,256 reviews