Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
Nice watch, received promptly.
Very quick delivery
A little disappointed as the inner box is falling apart and will need repairs . Outer packaging I tack so this must have been sent out like this
i ordered an item on line there was no other communication between us and i am pleased with my choice
Prompt delivery, easy site to navigate. Item arrived no conceens
Easy to navigate the website, found exactly what I needed quickly and easily.

The only thing i would have liked was a more detailed description of the item specifically the length of the necklace would have been helpful.

Other then that, the packaging and product were premium, delivery was quick and hassle free
The watch is very nice and a very fast service from Hilliers... would be happy if they did 15 percent discount for first time buyers...
Items came quicker than expected and came in tact
Just one let down, it would have been nice to have received an email to let me know you was waiting for stock. Really happy with my pendent tho.
I really needed a company that I could trust to obtain a really important present for someone. Hilliers took my order and it arrived promptly in good condition. The only negative thing I have to say is that the packaging was worn and the polystyrene insert had signs of wear and tear (as if the product had been handled in the past) I managed to fix it up a bit and the product itself was in good condition so I had no concerns there. I'd have given the company 'very good' if the packaging had have been in better condition. But it really doesn't affect the quality of the product and the speedy, reliable service.
Nice watch shame about the strap being so short. My wife is not fat but the strap needs to be longer. It is obviously made for skinny women.
Earrings a lot smaller than expected, but as they do not refund earrings had to keep them. They are really nice although small
Pendant and image is fantastic. So pleased. I could not find hallmarks on the pendant to clarify it being 9ct gold. I wrote to Hilliers by email to confirm it was 9ct gold. They did not respond which was disappointing. I believe it is 9ct gold but even if it is not, I would still be happy because of the quality of the image on the pendant. It would have been a perfect experience if only Hilliers responded to my e-mail. I would still buy again though. Just to summarise, image quality 10/10, gold quality if it is gold 7/10, Speed of delivery 7/10, Communication with Hilliers Jewellers 3/10.
Hi David,

Many thanks for the review. I am however disappointed to see that you have scored 3/10 on communication. I have looked at the contact email sent in by yourself and can also see the reply which was sent to you on the 11th of February shortly after we received your question. Is it possible that this was missed or has been sent to your junk mail at all?

I have also tried to call you before this follow up to discuss your enquiry in case you cannot find our emailed reply. I do hope that we can answer any questions you do have.

Many Thanks, Hillier Jewellers.
Item delivered within a very short time as stated - well packaged too. Only observation is that the item bought was shown and described as a men's leather bracelet - twice round wrist - and yet the labelling on the gift box 'Necklace' ....so had a bit of explaining to do rather than just wrap and gift the item. Otherwise all ok
They were a few little marks where the gold had been cut however I am so happy with how it has turned out!
Easy to order, watch looked slightly different ( colour on face) was expecting to more blue, but delivery was great also
Got my order quick and easy, the watch is beautiful and a great price, would have giving 5 stars but the paperwork inside my order was someone else's, so had to email to get the correct invoice/guarantee.
Mens signet ring ordered was really spot on . It arrived within a good time frame and was what I expected . The only thing that was a disappointment was the box ...just a bit naf when giving this as a gift to a loved one
Perfect item, fast delivery time, brilliant price - however, I ended up returning the item and I had to let for the return postage. Not something other online shops would ask of you.
I was pleased with my purchase, and engraving, but I didn’t receive Eco friendly gift wrapping.
Fantastic service, I had an issue with the Royal Mail delivery and Hilliers were quick to respond and resolve the problem.

I ordered a signet ring and it was much nicer than the photos.

I would highly recommend.
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.92 based on 1,008 reviews