Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
Just awesome
A world beating first class service. I had a problem when making my e-purchase and was unable to apply the discount code. Immediately telephoned Hilliers, the call was answered straight away by one of the owners who was very polite and friendly. Within 5 minutes of explaining the problem and putting the phone down I was amazed to find that the refund for the amount of the discount was paid into my bank account. Two working days later I received the watch I ordered exactly as described. Great value product and outstanding service, Hilliers is now my first stop for all future purchases from a jeweller.
Amazing service, amazing selection. Delighted with my watch and the complimentary alteration service. Quick delivery also.
Great watch at a competitive price delivered very quickly. Couldn’t ask for more! Thanks.
Fantastic all around - price was the best available and delivered in a very timely manner. Highly recommended - keep up the good work! This won't be my last purchase from you for sure.
Best price I could find. Fast and efficient service.
Thank you!
Great website, good price and easy to order. Fast delivery too! Highly recommend this store!
5* s award for Hillier the jewellers. Great service. Bought online at the weekend and product arrived mid week. Fantastic.
Good quality products
Excellent and fast service and a good price for the item purchased.
seamless transaction,very pleased with the watch
Excellent!
No fuss service. Arrived in perfect condition as expected. Thanks
Ordered a Seiko watch for my son. This was a perfect purchase. Watch was brilliant, brilliant communication and an amazing price (almost £100 cheaper than the high street). I contacted once and got an immediate response. Ordered Monday am delivered Tuesday.
Great service, keen to answer queries over the phone. Happy with product and delivery.
Beautiful watch and a great discounted price! Will buy from again!
Great and very friendly customer support!!! Thank you for everything.
Will buy again soon.
Excellent great service , recieved item with in 2 days ordering.
Dealing with Lewis was a pleasure, he was very quick in dealing with my enquiry excellent service, I will be buying many watches from Hilliers in the future.
I would recommend Hilliers.
I had to return an item as an unwanted gift and the refund was handled in a professional and timely manner with good comms.
The owner is a bit of a watch enthusiast which I liked.
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 869 reviews