Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
I DID NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM!
Bought as a xmas present, needed links removing as expected. watch hand was stopping and not keeping up with time and then starting again so time was behind paid for new battery along with links removing. watch still stopping and slow behing actual time. will be returning and requesting replacement although will then have to pay another 25 which will make up to £50 on top of purchase not including postage and still unable to wear since xmas day.
Hi Jessica,

I believe you have already spoken with someone regarding this faulty watch. We would certainly have advised contacting us regarding the watch not keeping the correct time rather than taking it for a battery change as we would have begun the process of exchanging this watch for you if there is was any fault. A free returns label has been emailed to you for you to return this watch to us.

Our apologies again for the watch being faulty, we will endeavour to get this all corrected for you ASAP.
You have sent me a review email and I haven't even received the item I bought. It was meant to be delivered by the 07th of December I keep getting told it will arrive in the next couple of days. Not impressed
Hi Mel, As discussed on the phone with yourself the ring is on its way to us. Due to delays with the essay office in hallmarking the ring we were not able to ship the order when we ordinarily would. I have had it confirmed that the ring will be with us tomorrow as advised on our call I will ship this as soon as it arrives so should be with you by Saturday. Specially made to order items such as this have suffered some delays due to the effects of Covid-19 regulations and we are doing our utmost to have orders shipped on time. Sadly on this occasion this wasn’t possible due to the issues caused by the delay with with essay office. My apologies again for the additional time your order has taken. The last thing we want as a company is to have our customers wait longer than we would like for their orders to be shipped and delivered. We are doing all we can under extremely difficult circumstances to ensure customers are inconvenienced as little a possible.
I’m not happy the ring is a puzzle ring which I knew you could take apart but not at the slightest touch it’s been opened now it’s in bits I can’t get back together I don’t want to force and damage it. Why was I not told this would happen that every time it’s taken off this would happen no instructions how to put back absolutely unbelievable I don’t want this item what’s the returns availability???
Hi, I am afraid we cannot find any details on this review to correspond to any order with us. Puzzle rings are designed as such to come apart. There is options to fit a band to the ring to prevent the ring from coming open. If you would like to discuss this matter further please do feel free to contact us. Thanks Hillier Jewellers
Pro: Price is good
Next day delivery (paid extra)

Con: They resized the watch bracelet incorrectly
They didn't stamp the warranty card
They don't respond to emails
Hi John,

My apologies that the watch was altered incorrectly. We certainly don’t wish for any customer to have an order received which has been altered incorrectly. We hope that the partial refund we are applying covers any costs to have your watch adjusted locally.

As to the comment that we don’t respond to emails, we currently are running on much lower staff levels due to the Covid-19 outbreak and it is taking a little longer than normal to reply to customer enquires. We have responded to your email a little over 24 hours after it was received. We do try our best to reply within a few hours however due to the staff shortages at the moment this isn’t always possible.

I hope that you can understand the pressures Covid-19 has caused and things are unfortunately not running as smooth as they generally would.

If you have any further issues please feel free to contact us.
I'm still waiting for delivery, ordered over a week ago. Very disappointed!
Hi Phillip,

Apologies that your order has not arrived yet. We will contact Royal Mail regarding the status of your order and update you accordingly. As today as a Bank Holiday, it may be difficult to get any information from them today, however, as soon as we can speak with them we will let you know.

Apologies again for the delay in your order arriving.
Can't give feed back because I haven't received my ring yet. I have ask for update on progress but had no response!!!!!!!!
Hi Marcia,

I have looked into your order and this ring, as detailed on the product description is made to order and takes 2 to 3 weeks. Given the date of your order, the ring will be ready in around a weeks time.

I have checked and cannot see any emails from yourself asking for an update so will follow this up with an email to you with an update on your order.

Thanks, Hilliers
Was very disappointed in my purchase was a lot smaller than i thought it was a picture pendent the picture was great just very small
Hi Dawn,

We are very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your purchase.

We do offer 3 different size of Photo Engraved Pendants, small, medium and large and can see from your order that you purchased the small size. All the size measurements are detailed on the product discriptions. However we will look at our listings to ensure that the product descriptions and measurements are clear as they possibly can be.

Hillier Jewellers
Very bad service send an email asking to resize watch I bought my dad for his birthday, no one replied to my email for so long and now I asked to return the item as I was irritated, I asked for returns label and I wasn’t even provided that, yet you state of you’re not happy you can’t return it, you should be sending out return labels.
Hi Osama,

I have looked into the details of your order. Your request for links to be removed was received 3 days after your order was dispatched so we were not able to remove any links from the watch, as it was already received by yourself.

As the item you received was the correct item and not faulty, we are unfortunately not responsible for the cost of the return shipping, this was explained over the phone when you contacted us and is detailed on the returns section of our website.

As stated on our website if you are not happy with your purchase you are of course welcome to return it to us for a full refund. We do apologise that you have misunderstood our returns policy, however, any link adjustment requests must be submitted to us prior to the watch being despatched for us to carry out this service.

Regards Hillier Jewellers
Watch had a minor scratch on the face that had been polished out, so didn’t notice until later that day when I had removed the packaging and label. This will cost me 45 pounds to replace the glass in the watch so not impressed
hi stephen did you try contacting us about this i cannot see a email from you anywhere

please send a email to info@hillierjewellers.co.uk with your web refernce to see if we can help out with this
My order got cancelled and I did not receive what I ordered.
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 1,255 reviews