Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
Pro: Price is good
Next day delivery (paid extra)

Con: They resized the watch bracelet incorrectly
They didn't stamp the warranty card
They don't respond to emails
Hi John,

My apologies that the watch was altered incorrectly. We certainly don’t wish for any customer to have an order received which has been altered incorrectly. We hope that the partial refund we are applying covers any costs to have your watch adjusted locally.

As to the comment that we don’t respond to emails, we currently are running on much lower staff levels due to the Covid-19 outbreak and it is taking a little longer than normal to reply to customer enquires. We have responded to your email a little over 24 hours after it was received. We do try our best to reply within a few hours however due to the staff shortages at the moment this isn’t always possible.

I hope that you can understand the pressures Covid-19 has caused and things are unfortunately not running as smooth as they generally would.

If you have any further issues please feel free to contact us.
I'm still waiting for delivery, ordered over a week ago. Very disappointed!
Hi Phillip,

Apologies that your order has not arrived yet. We will contact Royal Mail regarding the status of your order and update you accordingly. As today as a Bank Holiday, it may be difficult to get any information from them today, however, as soon as we can speak with them we will let you know.

Apologies again for the delay in your order arriving.
Can't give feed back because I haven't received my ring yet. I have ask for update on progress but had no response!!!!!!!!
Hi Marcia,

I have looked into your order and this ring, as detailed on the product description is made to order and takes 2 to 3 weeks. Given the date of your order, the ring will be ready in around a weeks time.

I have checked and cannot see any emails from yourself asking for an update so will follow this up with an email to you with an update on your order.

Thanks, Hilliers
Was very disappointed in my purchase was a lot smaller than i thought it was a picture pendent the picture was great just very small
Hi Dawn,

We are very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your purchase.

We do offer 3 different size of Photo Engraved Pendants, small, medium and large and can see from your order that you purchased the small size. All the size measurements are detailed on the product discriptions. However we will look at our listings to ensure that the product descriptions and measurements are clear as they possibly can be.

Hillier Jewellers
Very bad service send an email asking to resize watch I bought my dad for his birthday, no one replied to my email for so long and now I asked to return the item as I was irritated, I asked for returns label and I wasn’t even provided that, yet you state of you’re not happy you can’t return it, you should be sending out return labels.
Hi Osama,

I have looked into the details of your order. Your request for links to be removed was received 3 days after your order was dispatched so we were not able to remove any links from the watch, as it was already received by yourself.

As the item you received was the correct item and not faulty, we are unfortunately not responsible for the cost of the return shipping, this was explained over the phone when you contacted us and is detailed on the returns section of our website.

As stated on our website if you are not happy with your purchase you are of course welcome to return it to us for a full refund. We do apologise that you have misunderstood our returns policy, however, any link adjustment requests must be submitted to us prior to the watch being despatched for us to carry out this service.

Regards Hillier Jewellers
Watch had a minor scratch on the face that had been polished out, so didn’t notice until later that day when I had removed the packaging and label. This will cost me 45 pounds to replace the glass in the watch so not impressed
hi stephen did you try contacting us about this i cannot see a email from you anywhere

please send a email to info@hillierjewellers.co.uk with your web refernce to see if we can help out with this
My order got cancelled and I did not receive what I ordered.
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.92 based on 1,002 reviews