Hilliers Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Hilliers

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

How would you rate Hilliers ?

"VERY satisfied with my purchase from Hilliers. Customer service was excellent and I got an email back on the same day regarding my request. The product I purchased is excellent quality. Will definitely buy from Hilliers again and would recommend. Really good price offer as well, £50 cheaper than anywhere else I looked! Fab!"
"Outstanding service... we glitch with online ordering was addressed immediately. Engraving was beautifully done & price was competitive."
"Gret product, super fast delvery, great service"
"I ordered a Hugo boss watch with engraving from here for my dads birthday, the watch came when they said it would is authentic and the engraving looks great so overall 5/5 would order from them again. Was also the cheapest price I could find it for so no complaints at all."
"Great service. Fantastic price. Really happy. Will use again"
"Really great prices on branded jewellery. Super fast delivery so really pleased with overall service and experience."
"Excellent service from ordering to delivery, very pleased."
"Prompt arrival of the bracelet I ordered package well and great price for the item. Would definitely buy again for Hilliers ."
"This is for a birthday present on august19 so I don't know what the reaction of the recipient will be but it arrived when it was supposed to and looks lovely"
"Excellent service"
"Great service, would recommend this company very helpful"
"I looked around for the best price and that was Hilliers and then on top of that low price there was an extra 10% voucher code discount. The stock is extensive and the dispatch lightning fast."
"Purchased a watch for my boyfriends birthday and couldn’t be happier! The service I received was amazing, I had a few questions about the item and had a speedy reply"
"Quick service"
"Great service kept me well informed about my order and delivery progress"
"I wanted a particular watch&obviously checked various dealers&Hilliers was the keenest & best priced. I bought the watch&was delighted with it&the excellent service. I would have no hesitation in dealing with Hilliers again in the future."
"Excellent communication prompt service. I requested the bracelet on the wrist watch was shortened - this was followed through to my request specification. When delivery was delayed Hilliers went to a great deal of trouble to sort the local issue with the carrier and went beyond that which most companies would. I would use the company again and recommend it unreservedly."
"Bought a Father’s Day gift for my dad - perfect 👌🏻"
"I received a very good service from Hillier. The three members of staff that I spoke to when I rang to make a couple of enquiries with regards to the watch I bought were all friendly and helpful. The watch arrived when expected and in good shape. I chose Hillier because it was offering the watch at an unbeatable price and the reviews that I read of the company were reassuring."
"I had previously ordered this watch from elsewhere because I had a discount code for that site. But due to an error on their part, I had to get refunded and ordered the watch from Hillier’s, it came on time for my partners birthday and he loves it! It looks so smart and it’s a gorgeous watch. 10/10"
Hilliers is rated 4.86 based on 106 reviews