Hilliers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hilliers

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers made you happy

"I could not be more happy about the excellent service of those in Hilliers. Both with the enquirers prior to my order, during the purchase the excellent way it was wrapped and protected for delivery as well as the lovely service after. All corespondence was polite to the point very prompt yet added that personal touch which I thought was lovely showed there was a real person behind the message not just some generic click of a button. I look forward to my dealing with the store in the future with regards to the o the maintenance of my purchases. Thank you. I will be recommending you to others. X"
"Great service"
"Great product and prompt service."
"Excellent communication and efficient service. My watch arrived quickly and beautifully engraved. I am very happy with both the service I received and the lovely gift for my husband."
"Excellent service arrived a day sooner than I expected it to."
"Very happy with earrings, very quick delivery and kept me up to date with emails. Will definitely consider buying from them again"
"I was very sceptical about buying a watch on line? I went locally to view the watch I wanted but found it much cheaper at Hilliers. Smooth transaction, prompt delivery via parcel force. Packaged very well, and the watch was new and boxed with tags etc. Would 100% use Hiliers again."
"I commissioned a pendant in memory of my Nan , the service was excellent. Tom checked what I wanted and then checked again before the order was placed . This took around a week and then delivered the next day! My pendant is absolutely stunning and I will treasure it . I would certainly recommend Hilliers to anyone . Thank you Michelle"
"Good service, quick delivery and cheapest available price. Would definitely buy from Hilliers again."
"Very prompt delivery, competitive pricing - very happy!"
"Amazing service. Ordered watch online and it arrived in a few days... perfect!"
"Excellent and efficient customer service."
"Very quick dispatch. Helpful can’t fault the service."
"Very helpful customer service, the watch was exactly as described/I had hoped and arrived in good time. A big thumbs up and I shall be purchasing more from Hilliers in the near future I am sure."
"I ordered a puzzle ring. The company were great when i had an inquiry i was answered right away then my ring arrived it is beautiful i would use Hilliers again x Thank you"
"Excellent watch at a great price."
"Beautiful puzzle ring, well designed and manufactured. Hope to find the proper way to put it back together if it comes apart. Thanks."
"Ordered a hologram pendant as a memento. Lovely item and lovely packaging arriving in perfect condition using the superb Royal Mail tracked product. Communication right up until delivery and I wholly recommend Hilliers. Customer focus was excellent."
"Pendant was to a high speck with very fast delivery"
"I was very happy with your service. My watch was delivered on time . And I was very pleasantly surprised to find that it was already set to the time and date when it arrived. That was a great help. Only snag I have is that the clocks change soon and I’ll have to do that myself. Poor me eh. Great service, thank you very much. And the watch is beautiful and a perfect fit."
Hilliers is rated 4.89 based on 334 reviews