Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
Fast deliver great prices and will definately use again.
Delightful watch and excellent service
Responded quickly to solve delivery problem
Excellent...very satisfied with the service!!!
Very competitive price. Extremely helpful on line chat. Through no fault of their own had to return the watch as it was too small. Speedy refund.
All in all top class service and no hesitation in recommending.
Great service & secure next day delivery
I will definitely keep Hilliers in mind for future watch purchases. Despatch and delivery was fast. I didn’t have to contact them about any problems. I would reconvened them to everyone. 10/10 5stars.
Wach is great I think because it's as a birthday present for my husband and he didn't see it yet but I'm sure he will like it ,delivery was very fast and very good package thanx
Excellent service from start to finish! Very easy to go through website and found what I wanted with ease.
My delivery arrived well wrapped and very quickly, despite being in lockdown. Thank you!
Excellent service , quick delivery and the best price anywhere and trust me I looked everywhere . Can't wait to wear my new watch.
The item was perfect - high quality, great price and beautiful. Fast delivery.

The item was that good i have actually requested if more can be procured so i can reorder (currently showing as out of stock).
Good prices, good delivery, good watches
Excellent price, Superfast delivery, I would recommend this store and will buy from them again
Fast delivery and returned one and refund was also prompt.lewis was a great help too with good advice.brilliant and would buy again.
Got the watch I love at a very good price. Delivery came sooner than expected. Win Win.
Item was dispatched quickly, very well packaged and as described. Perfect transaction from beginning to end
I would definitely buy from this jewellers again. Highly recommend
Just bought two Seiko watches from Hillier Jewellers, online, as a wedding present for some mates. The best prices anywhere. However, in terms of service, I ordered these watches from France to be delivered to my friends in Edinburgh. They arrived the next day, complete with a wedding card the owner's wife had gone out and bought, and written, for me. The very definition of perfect service. Beyond five star service.
Excellent service. Item arrived quickly via Royal mail tracking in perfect condition and exactly as described.
Great customer service! Great product. Quick delivery!
Hilliers Jewellers was recommended to me by a friend who had also been looking for a new watch. I was immediately impressed by the Hilliers website, which is easy to navigate and has an impressive range of products, with generally competitive prices, and some special offers to tempt you, like the January sale 10% off deal! There's even a small additional discount on your purchase if you use Topcashback. I chose a Citizen Promaster Tough 'Ray Mears' Titanium model, which came with a 5+1 year guarantee at a knockout price. I am totally satisfied with my first experience of Hilliers Jewellers online shop, and I will definitely be looking here regularly for my next gift for myself or my wife!
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 1,262 reviews