Hilliers Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hilliers

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers made you happy

Rebecca Miller
"Great price, product came in great timing. Very happy customer"
Max Spaull
"Absolutely flawless product. Extremely cheap compared to other retailers for the same product. Will 100% use again"
Murray Luke
"Second watch I have bought from them. As per usual communication is spot on and the next day delivery was fantastic. The price for the second watch SEIKO SKA761P was the cheapest online. Superb and thanks guys."
"Sent the totally wrong product not very happy"
Hi,

Apologies again for the mistake on our part.

We hope that the free returns label and the partial refund we applied to your order made up for our mistake on this order.

We hope that you are happy with the correct item now that it has been sent out to you.

Regards Hillier Jewellers
"Would definitely go back to Hilliers online for my next Jewellery buy. It was by far the quickest, easiest and best value for money around. I was super pleased with every step of the process. 5 stars, would definitely recommend."
"Great service"
"Great price, product came in great timing. Very happy customer"
"Ordered a watch online which was discounted then got another 7% off when checking out! The watch was delivered in two days FREE of charge. Exceptional customer service; thank you."
"Lowest price on the web for a BOSS watch. The item was delivered very quickly and well packaged. We would buy from this company again."
"Exceptional service."
"I had an excellent transaction with Hilliers - the item I purchased (Christmas present for the Hubby) arrived in just a couple of days, very well packaged and absolutely beautiful - they are an excellent company to do business with and I would highly recommend them."
"Very good happy with my purchase."
"Quick delivery, my son is thrilled with his new watch"
"I’m really happy with my product, The engraving on the back is a really nice touch and done really nice Fast delivery, would definitely buy from Hilliers again"
"Superb service, quality product, very well packaged, delivered on time thank you very positive experience and a happy customer."
"I wanted to buy two watches on the web, and was able to speak to two Hilliers staff to confirm details before making the purchase. Both staff very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The watches arrived quickly, and Hilliers combined my two separate orders to save me money on postage. Top rate service. Would definitely deal with Hilliers again."
"Excellent first class friendly service,"
"excellent price and excellent service"
"Quick professional service, with amazing quality in jewellery."
"Excellent customer service!!! Quick contact to arrange engraving details. Our watch arrived well packed and very quickly after confirming engraving."
"I have bought 3 Hugo Boss watches from these guys this week. Great on price and spot on delivery. Called them yesterday for advice. Put me through to the guys that own the company. Fantastic down to earth northern guys giving a propper service. I’d recommend these guys to anyone. Great family business 👍👍👍"
"Very good service. This is a Christmas present so still waiting to check the item"
"Amazing products made my wife happy (very rare event)"
Hilliers is rated 4.87 based on 242 reviews