Hilliers Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hilliers

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

How would you rate Hilliers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Excellent service and special mention to Adam for going the extra mile to send piks and videos of the Seiko Samurai to help make the purchasing decision more informed and enjoyable. Hilliers also appear to be very competitive on price. I have made several purchases over the last few months and the delivery was prompt and hassle free."
Rhea Yeates
Verified Buyer
"Love my watch, was exactly how it looked. Great price to. 👍"
"My order got cancelled and I did not receive what I ordered."
"Fast and efficient, from ordering to delivery and Item nicely packaged. Very pretty chain, giving as a gift and I’m sure the recipient will be delighted with it."
Dean Smithson
Verified Buyer
"Happy with Hillier unfortunately the product has been returned. Only complaint would be not clear how to return or find a return form."
N F LETHERBARROW
"Best online price for a Hugo Boss Chronograph and arranged to collect in-store, excellent service."
"Sent an email regarding a question, got a reply straight away.. Fast delivery and the watch is perfect. Thank you. I'll definitely order again."
"I bought Seiko cocktail time presage beautiful watch and great service. Thank you."
"I’ve been going to Hilliers for over 5 years now. They are very friendly, helpful, good value for money and genuinely care about giving a great service. If they stock it, I simply won’t shop for it anywhere else"
Dr Tanveer Ahmed
Verified Reviewer
"I bought 4 watches from Hillier Jewellers over the phone and was given a truly 5 stars service. I've already recommended my friends and also strongly recommend others not to look anywhere else. Hilliers Jewellers are there to provide you with a bespoke service for your needs. A hidden gem!"
"My wife purchased a Tissot Automatic watch for my birthday recently and there was a minor functionality so I contacted Hillier's and was promptly replied by Adam who adviced me what to do which I did and so far so good the watch is working perfectly. Service was fantastic highly recommend them."
"Bought a Mondaine watch from Hilliers which had a small problem. Was advised to return it for a replacement, which was expedited rapidly and postage refunded quickly too. Excellent customer service by Tom. Would recommend and buy from them again without question."
"I ordered a pair of sunglasses online, but fortunately it was noticed by Tom before dispatch that they were faulty. He was extremely apologetic and could not of been more helpful to rectify the situation. Alas he was unable to complete my order but for his attitude and customer care I award each of my stars and for that shall return."
"Have bought most of my watches from here and our engagement and wedding rings. Adam always gives good advice. Definitely recommended."
"Customer service in this shop is second to none, I've been in there numerous times and found all the staff bend over backwards to help."
"Great family jewellers for many years recommend to anyone"
"Excellent customer service and prompt delivery. Lovely automatic watch...Seiko SRP 527 J1...at a bargain price. Many Thanks!"
"I purchased a men's Hugo Boss watch online as a Christmas present. It was in the sale and I received an extra 10% off as it was my first order. This made it the best value for money even with other Balck Friday events going on."
"I purchased a men's Hugo Boss watch online as a Christmas present. ?? It was on offer and with 10% off the first order was a superb price! The website was clear and very easy to use. The watch was delivered very quickly and was well packaged. I am VERY happy with the service I received from Hilliers and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them and using them again. Thanks Hilliers! x"
"I was initially cautious about using a new company online, but I would be happy to recommend Hilliers. I paid easily using PayPal, they delivered my new watch when they said they would, and I paid about £50 less for my Swatch than anywhere else I could find."
Hilliers is rated 4.84 based on 32 reviews