Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Hilliers Jewellers  5 star review on 21st March 2021
Hilliers Jewellers  5 star review on 17th March 2021
Hilliers Jewellers  5 star review on 6th March 2021
Lee A Coyne
I ordered a Harry Potter set of wands with cabinet for my son and the service I got was excellent. Ordered one evening, arrived two days later. packaging was excellent, everything was intact and the gift was loved. Thank you for such an efficient, speedy, delivery.
Good value and speedy dispatch - great service, thank you!
Brilliant service,best price online for the watch I purchased for my missus and fast delivery even during this Covid 19 mahem. Would happily recommend this jewellers to anyone.
First class jewellers
What a fantastic customer care and service. I emailed an issue I thought I had on Sunday. Lewis responded on the Sunday and without further prompting, called me on the Monday morning first thing. I explained the issue and Lewis talked me through what turned out to be a lack of understanding of the functionality of my watch, and I’m delighted to say it’s working perfectly. Superb and personal service and highly recommend.
Professional service No complaints whatsoever Would highly recommend
Excellent service - thank you.
Shopping habits have changed but it's great to find a traditional high street jeweller fully encompassing online trading providing great service and competitive pricing. I look forward to my next purchase from Hilliers.
The process of purchasing this Boss watch was easy - it was the cheapest on the nett- the watch Alhumdulliah looks amazing - it’s a gift for someone special and it looks it too ... delivery was on time .. thanks
Hilliers Jewellers  5 star review on 17th April 2021
Fantastic watch and awesome price. I looked everywhere to try find it for a cheaper price and was out of luck until I stumbled upon Hillier Jewellers. I was unsure at first about ordering but took a chance with them and I am glad I did. Very quick delivery and love the watch!
Very helpful advice when we spoke on the phone regarding delivery timings, and speedy free standard delivery. My god son loves the watch! Thank you
Having used Hillier Jewellers a good few times now i can safely say Top Notch store great discounts on watches 10 % up to 20 % on some occasions what more can you ask for. I will be using them on many more occasions in years to come for many more watch purchases also quick dispatch of goods and great communication i greatly recommend trying out these people .
Great watch at a great price. I scoured the Internet but could not find the same watch cheaper. Delivery was very fast and the watch was well packaged. It was not an expensive watch but the customer experience was excellent.
Lovely bangle and fast delivery. Great service. Thank you!
Excellent customer service and goods came when expected
Very quick and easy order and delivery service.
Fantastic service, dispatched within hours of my order. The largest discount available on the watch (the Seiko SPB197J1 "unlimited" mountain glacier Alpinist) at the time I ordered, got over £100 off. The watch itself is beautiful, robust and highly accurate, and arrived in pristine condition.
Reliable and fast delivery service. Would use again.
I recently bought a Men's Titanium Promaster Tough Eco-Drive Watch BN0118-04E from Hilliers Jewellers. Best price I could find anywhere. Arrived on time and brilliant watch. I would definitely buy from Hilliers again.
If it hadn't been for lockdown & looking for a gift online I probably would not have found Hilliers, but I am glad I did. I found the watch I wanted at an extremely competitive price & it was delivered safely & promptly. Couldn't fault the service.
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.92 based on 1,369 reviews