Hilliers Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Hilliers

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

How would you rate Hilliers?

Steve Brown
Verified Buyer
"i was very pleased with the watch. it was just what my wife wanted."
Terri-Ann Morris
Verified Buyer
"Amazing results, I had a hologram pendant made and I couldn’t of asked for more!!!"
"Excellent customer service and communication throughout the whole experience."
"Second watch I have bought from them. As per usual communication is spot on and the next day delivery was fantastic. The price for the second watch SEIKO SKA761P was the cheapest online. Superb and thanks guys."
Heather Pemberton
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous watch and everything in original packaging.Very good service."
Graham Jones
"First class service"
Carley Rimmer
Verified Buyer
"Fast service and lovely product, thank you."
Mr Dan PJ Roles
Verified Reviewer
"Huge "Thank You" to all the staff at Hillier Jewellers, especially Tom & Lewis.I bought a Seiko PADI Turtle Divers Watch at a fantastic price.The after sales service has been without doubt the best I've received in a long time. Don't waste time looking elsewhere, click on their website or call them.You won't regret it. Thank you very much again ! Really nice to be reassured that good old excellent 'Customer comes first' service does still exist out there, you just need to know the right place to go for it. From Dan Roles (Hampshire)"
Steven Rogers
"Very prompt delivery."
"I ordered an Emozioni coin, I have wanted this particular one for sometime and I was delighted to get it for half the price that I would have bought from my local jeweller. Delivered to me with in a couple of days, fab service."
Elizabeth Covington
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with my purchase at a very fair price."
Stephen Davies
Verified Buyer
"Watch had a minor scratch on the face that had been polished out, so didn’t notice until later that day when I had removed the packaging and label. This will cost me 45 pounds to replace the glass in the watch so not impressed"
hi stephen did you try contacting us about this i cannot see a email from you anywhere

please send a email to info@hillierjewellers.co.uk with your web refernce to see if we can help out with this
Mike Chapman
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered 2 Hugo Boss watches (one for me ,one for my wife). We were given a price match on the second item. To arrange this Adam was emailing me long after work. Received within 48 hours - securely packaged. Just about to order another one now!!!"
"Extremely helpful. Fast to respond. Exceptional value and outstanding service."
William Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Order process was simplicity in itself... delivery was fast and as stated... Total reliability and would recommend without hesitation.... Product ordered, perfect... Very impressed with Hillier's.."
"Watch order placed and was dispatched quickly. Arrived as estimated. Excellent service and very competitive prices too. Highly recommended."
"Best price i could find, and outstanding service! :)"
"I was updated throughout about the delivery of my parcel. There was snow at the time so I really appreciated this."
Heidi Richardson
Verified Reviewer
"Watch came on time and hubby to be loves it"
"Very happy with the engraved pendant the I received. Picture was perfect and excellent quality. Will definitely buy from here again."
Hilliers is rated 4.83 based on 54 reviews