Hilliers Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Hilliers

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

How would you rate Hilliers ?

"Bought a Father’s Day gift for my dad - perfect 👌🏻"
Andrew Owen
Verified Buyer
"I received a very good service from Hillier. The three members of staff that I spoke to when I rang to make a couple of enquiries with regards to the watch I bought were all friendly and helpful. The watch arrived when expected and in good shape. I chose Hillier because it was offering the watch at an unbeatable price and the reviews that I read of the company were reassuring."
"I had previously ordered this watch from elsewhere because I had a discount code for that site. But due to an error on their part, I had to get refunded and ordered the watch from Hillier’s, it came on time for my partners birthday and he loves it! It looks so smart and it’s a gorgeous watch. 10/10"
Dave Healey
Verified Buyer
"Great communication from Hilliers all the way through my order. Very happy with my watch and arrived in good time and for an excellent price vs. other retailers. Would definitely recommend to all. Thanks again!"
"Great price, fast delivery"
Ricky Chavda
Verified Buyer
"Great price and fast delivery"
"My order was taken and was promptly delivered the next day and was very well packaged. 1st class service."
Graham Speck
Verified Buyer
"My watch was a good price the strap was altered for me and the delivery was quick and free I would recommend Hillier’s"
Janine Steiner
Verified Reviewer
"I like this Watch and also the combination with the swarovski crystal."
Hannah Mccallin
Verified Buyer
"Really fast at coming & happy with my order would recommend here"
"Very pleased, not flimsy like most earings for little ones. Im going to purchase the bigger pair for my other daughter."
"Friendly Family Business. Never a problem and I've bought a lot of watches from them. 1st Class no other word for it. 10/10"
"Great service. Best available price and fantastic customer service when I enquiried for some details on the item. Will be back again."
"Bought as gift. Very good price with Hilliers. Prompt efficient service."
Michelle Reeves
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service. Thank you"
"In my opinion not good service. I would not use again."
"Better than expected I am well pleased."
"Fab service. No problems Speedy delivery"
Andrew John Locker
Verified Buyer
"very good price with first class delivery"
"Fantastic communication, quick to respond (even during a bank holiday). Fantastic service and amazing product. Best price. It came very quickly and securely wrapped. Couldn't have asked for better. Will certainly purchase from there again and I have already recommended them to others."
Hilliers is rated 4.83 based on 89 reviews