Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
I would recommend Hilliers.
I had to return an item as an unwanted gift and the refund was handled in a professional and timely manner with good comms.
The owner is a bit of a watch enthusiast which I liked.
I always use Hilliers Jewellers for my new watches as they always have the best prices on the net. Also a very quick delivery with great packing. I would highly recommend to all.
Best online Jewellers hands down! You won't be disappointed!!
Great service. Arrived early and was £50 cheaper. Will definitely be a returning customer. Thanks again.
Just purchased a lovely Tissot watch for my wife. The watch arrived within a week, well packaged, with the bracelet adjusted to the requested size and all for a great price. Delighted and would not hesitate to recommend Hilliers Jewellers.
Very happy, my watch was delivered very quickly and in perfect condition.
Have just purchased gold ring and am very pleased would definitely buy from this jewellers again
Fantastic customer service - replied quickly to my enquiry regarding a newly released watch being in stock. Ordered the watch immediately with absolutely no problems. Delivery was rapid and well packaged. Product was in perfect condition. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase for Hilliers Jewellers again and highly recommend.
I bought a ring during the lockdown period and Lewis kept in constant contact to let me know what the situation with my order was. He was only too happy to respond to any questions. And my ring is exactly what I ordered - I love it! And the price at Hilliers was so much better than other jewellers. I cannot praise them enough.
Arrived on time and at a very competitive price! Top Marks!
1st class service, excellent price for the watch, would definitely buy from Hilliers again, excellent.
So happy with my watch and so much cheaper from hilliers, thank you
Top quality item and service
The watch arrived within two days. I am very pleased with the watch and with Hilliers
Excellent service
Bought a seiko maroon faced watch excellent quality product fast delivery will use again.

Mike Gardner
Very quick delivery great service all round
The watch arrived on time. It was packaged professionally. Would recommend 10/10..
Fast delivery, best products also beatable price compare to anywhere else! 👌🏽
Great range, service and prices. Excellent communication throughout. Use this company with confidence.
Emailed Hilliers to see if they could put myself and my grandson on a pendant, Could not see how they could do it but they did and the result made my wife cry with happiness
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 890 reviews