Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Gilbert Young
Hilliers Jewellers  5 star review on 8th May 2021
Gilbert Young
Stunning!!!
The watch I bought arrived earlier than expected and it was packaged well. The price that I paid for the watch was below that being offered by most suppliers.
Very impressed. The price was more competitive than anywhere else and the watch arrived in less than 24 hours by Royal Mail special delivery, and at no extra cost. I had been concerned buying online as it is difficult to gauge the size but it is an excellent watch. Would highly recommend Hilliers.
great service fast delivery
Excellent friendly service. Bought two watches at competitive prices and its nice to be able to talk to someone directly about specifications and order progress. Would highly recommend Hilliers Jewellers
Great watch, lovely service, the free link removal option very handy. Good updates on delivery. Would use again. Thankyou!
Arrived on time and packaged securely. Would highly recommend and would use again.
First order from Hilliers jewelers and couldn't be happier, cheapest I could find my watch, fast and efficient delivery A1
First time buying from Hillers. It was a preorder of a newly launch product. Although the site said 7days before stock, it was shipped out 2 days before launch day and arrived on the day of launch days Great experience and will buy from them again. The voucher code of 15% was also contributor to using Hillers.
Hilliers Jewellers  5 star review on 8th May 2021 Hilliers Jewellers  5 star review on 8th May 2021 Hilliers Jewellers  5 star review on 8th May 2021 Hilliers Jewellers  5 star review on 8th May 2021 Hilliers Jewellers  5 star review on 8th May 2021
Purchased a Seiko automatic watch on a NATO strap at a reasonable sale price, and then a Seiko discount, so overall a good price. Strap wasn't stitched into the right position imo, Hillier's looked at the issue, but said all straps were similar, so I think it's a design flaw.
First class service. Super fast delivery and excellent service. I would deal with again.
Excellent customer service and excellent price very happy and will definitely buy from Hilliers again
Competitive online prices, order process quick and easy. Delivered on time
9/10 Superb watch. Trustworthy seller I will most certainly buy again from the same place.
BEST PRICE I COULD FIND FOR THE CITIZEN WATCH I WANTED.ARRIVED WITHIN THREE DAYS IN PERFECT CONDITION
The watch I ordered came well packaged, speedy service from start to finish and at a great price! Note enclosed to say warranty card to follow. That arrived in a padded envelope when just a simple envelope would have sufficed! Great service all round.
A first class service. Watch delivered quickly and well packaged. Thank you!
I recently purchased a Citizen pro master tough from this wonderful shop. I had exceptional service from the 1st call .I finished up with a gentleman called Adam who gave me all the info I could wish for and felt throughout there was no rush or pressure to buy. Not only was it the best price buy far (inc the big A ) but the service and delivery and total experience was perfect . I highly recommend Hilliers and you are supporting a Family business not the rich no care companies . You may even get the very funny horse story ! Thanks to All staff esp Adam wishing you all success and Happiness Paul
Superb service and the watch looks amazing. Our daughter will be very pleased with the watch once she opens it on her Birthday on 2nd May... we are sure! Thank you
Fantastic service & very quick delivery ... plus bonus 1st time customer discount of 15%. Very happy
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.92 based on 1,434 reviews