Hillarys Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Hillarys

How would you rate Hillarys ?

"Took my money for carpet £675-20 fitter did not turn up no carpet ringing for hours to get through they promised to refund then they sent me an invoice for guess what your right £675-20 not only do they let you down and rip you off but then they try to do it again well down Hillary’s you must be the worst retailer in the country. Oh I’m also 69 so maybe it’s only the elderly they trample all over. Buyer Beware !!!!"
"beautiful blinds"
"Excellent pre-sales service. Good design advice and no pressure to buy. Excellent quality blinds, great fitting and value for money. Would use again. Contacted to ask if I would like to write a review for Trustpilot after the blinds had been fitted and Hillarys had ensured that I was happy with the product. Top company."
"Excellent experience from initial visit to measure and choose material to the professional fitting.Already have 2 blinds more than 4 years old and my third is up so far to their continuing quality and appearance.Very satisfied customer.Paying a bit more gets you blinds that have longevity in durability and appearance."
Hillarys is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!