Hillarys Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hillarys

How would you rate Hillarys?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Busy Mum

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hillarys in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Busy Mum
"Excellent pre-sales service. Good design advice and no pressure to buy. Excellent quality blinds, great fitting and value for money. Would use again. Contacted to ask if I would like to write a review for Trustpilot after the blinds had been fitted and Hillarys had ensured that I was happy with the product. Top company."
M Fryer
"Excellent experience from initial visit to measure and choose material to the professional fitting.Already have 2 blinds more than 4 years old and my third is up so far to their continuing quality and appearance.Very satisfied customer.Paying a bit more gets you blinds that have longevity in durability and appearance."
Hillarys is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews