Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
Fantastic site, love that you can get named day delivery for free! This has become my go to for plant gifts.
Not 100% efficient: a friend I referred received the wrong plant and there's a 7 day wait for a response from customer service. But I've never had a problem.
very efficient website and a happy wife
Delivered on time and my friend loved the flowers.
Beautiful flowers, very happy with them. Was expecting more flowers for the price, but they are still love.y.
Birthday flowers bought for a family relative who has been shielding for a year. Was absolutely delighted with the gift and says the flowers are beautiful 💖
After a false start when I think I didn’t order correctly, the second attempt went well. Flowers arrived on time and looking fresh. Not quite the arrangement as ordered but close enough to please the recipient. Price was good too! Will probably use them again.
It was very easy to place the order and the flowers arrived on time. Would use again
I recently came across ‘Haute Florist’ on Instagram and knew I wanted to get my mum some beautiful flowers for Mother’s Day (which I just purchased). Their flowers and website are fabulous, however, with no bad intentions meant here, their app is painful to use! It’s extremely ‘laggy’. I had to click about 8 times to get my order into the basket (which obviously I could clear, but it was a bit annoying). It crashed several times during my purchase, therefore I had to keep starting from scratch. I guess their app is possibly new, so I gave it the benefit of the doubt. But it definitely needs some work! Like I say, this isn’t meant with any bad intentions, just some constructive criticism. I’m excited for my mum to receive the beautiful flowers I just bought her though, and would definitely purchase again from here!
Flowers sent as a gift but looked fabulous on the photo I received.
All was smooth with ordering and delivery .
Very efficient service by Haute Florist . I ordered three bouquets. Two made it. One didn’t . Royal Mails fault . Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow in one piece
It was just so simple, thank you.
Beautiful flowers, delivered on time, very close to the photograph I based my purchase on. Delivery notification was clear and reassuring. No complaints whatsoever.
Lovely fresh, scented flowers.
Delivered on the day requested for a new home gift. My daughter said she thinks they are the best flowers she has ever received so thank you very much. I ordered the 'large' option and I did message customer services for reassurance of the size, twice, but had no response unfortunately that's why only 4 stars. Needn't have worried though as they were beautiful.
Sunday delivery worked awesome. The flowers looked great - even if I expected the large bunch of flowers to be a bit more spectacular. But over all everything was good and I would definitely recommend it and will order again.
Absolutely beautiful flowers, delivered on the date I required
However I don’t feel that there was a lot in the bunch for the price
But lovely
Easy to order as a birthday gift. Recipient was very pleased and the flowers looked very much like the website. Only negative when ordering was the bunch was automatically upgraded to the next size, so you have to be careful if this isn't what you want
Flowers were lovely- fresh and easy to arrange.
Excellent, thanks.
Although my first bunch of flowers were not to a high standard and some were dead..
I was sent a full replacement with no hassle and were lovely
Didn't reply to my email though so needed to ring
Haute Florist is rated 4.75 based on 6,020 reviews