Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
Bouquet of birthday flowers received in good condition on the expected day. All good.
Posted 36 minutes ago
Daughter was delighted arrived on day requested. Good value
My mother loved her flowers for her 87th birthday.
Beautiful flowers. Efficient service. Would use again
Flowers were well received by the recipient, only one gripe, I didn't receive an email to confirm they had been delivered. Having said that, when I phoned to check they had been sent, the guy I spoke with apologised & was straight on the case, confirmed they had already been delivered & forwarded me a confirmation email. So all's well that ends well - you'll appreciate, when they're a surprise - you don't want to be contacting the recipient.
Efficient, good choice of bouquets. Sad there was no Sunday delivery
Flowers were delivered to my mum for her birthday. She was very pleased with them. Only criticism is that a few of the roses were limp. Will definitely order from you again.
Excellent service
Beautiful flowers 💐
good,easy system,more choice of flowers preferable.
Amazing service and fantastic quality of flowers. However I didn't receive a confirmation email about them arriving.
Very nice presentation. My girlfriend loved them. Excellent service, easy to order and reasonably priced.
Stylish flowers, great colours, arrangement and texture! Love how unusual the flowers are.
Ordered for a friend's birthday - she was delighted! Lovely flowers but would like to see their provenance...is there such a thing as low carbon flowers, grown locally etc? Hence the one less star. Great experience, would recommend.
Would normally have put a 5 star as quality of delivery and flowers great but this time they arrived a day late hence dropping a star.
Lovely flowers promptly delivered
One of the only online florists that I found that would do a next day delivery to a friend in Wales. I saw that they were recommended by Good Housekeeping and thought I would give Haute Florist a try. No problems at all and my recipient seemed very happy with the flowers.
The best flower delivery service!
I have used you on many occasions mostly sending flowers to my Mum in Yorkshire. After a very disappointing delivery of flowers on my last order I decided to order again and this delivery was much better
The flowers were amazing according to the receiver. The only problem I had was trying to load the £5 off voucher to the payment at the end.
Haute Florist is rated 4.76 based on 11,521 reviews