Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
Haute florists have not delivered flowers ordered for my 65th birthday .They don’t answer the phone and they don’t respond to emails. Appalling service. Despite some good reviews check out all the bad reviews which complain about Evie lack of service and poor record for delivery on special occasions.
Disappointed with the size of the flowers For what I paid. Not what they look like in the picture the arrangement is small and not what I expected.
For a bunch of flowers costing over £50 they looked like something you might pay £15 on a forecourt for. Selected ‘large’ for an extra £10. Mistake. 16 roses and 4 sea holly, pretty poor in all.
The size of the flower bouquet were not worth £50- the bouquet is a lot smaller! Never again
So disappointed. Flowers I ordered for my mother’s birthday a week before never arrived. Even more annoying when I can’t visit her because of the pandemic. No explanation as to why. Been offered a refund. But where are the flowers. What happened to them?!!!!
The orchid in a pot was very disappointing,within two weeks of arriving all the flowers dropped off.
I recently ordered 2 bouquets the first of which was supposed to be delivered on 20 February. It did not arrive until today 22nd. This was extremely disappointing as it a birthday gift . I hope the second due on 24 February arrives on time.
This company is a cheat don’t get fooled by the pictures. The flowers are an absolute embarrassment and far from what has been advertised.
Received a tiny bouquet totally unlike the picture on the website.

Complained to customer service and no response.
My mother birthday flowers were dreadful
Roses were nearly dead lilies broken and brown so never opened I’ve emailed twice since they arrived and had no reply
Order flowers for valentines. One lily was snapped off, rose petals were going black. Hardly any greenery, paid £25, and I would have got better going to a garage forecourt. Felt so bad I had to go another bunch of flowers. I have used before but am not sure I will use again. Emailed company at twice and no reply.
Tried to call - waited for an age on the phone.
Sent 2 emails - no replies.
I had in error given the wrong birth date for the flowers to arrive - realise it was my fault but I ordered early so there should have been time to change it. Disappointing!!
I usually order flowers to be sent from a high street store which have always been delivered on time and a good quality bouquet. I wanted something with a bit of a wow factor for our daughters Silver Wedding Anniversary so I arranged for a bouquet that contained some of her wedding flowers together with a bottle of champagne at a total cost of £89.99. We wanted something special as all the celebrations planned had been cancelled due to the pandemic.
Although the website boasts ' a reliable delivery service ' much to my horror the flowers did not arrive on the day although plenty of notice was given. I cannot begin to tell you how gutted, disappointed, angry and sad I felt. I could not find a phone number so started a correspondence by email.
I made contact with ' a representative ' which in all honesty felt like a robot. He explained at great length how the flowers were packaged and they would be ok for when they eventually turned up.
They did arrive the next day minus the champagne.
Quite a few emails were exchanged and I was trying to convey my utter disappointment and their incompetence but always met with a cold, almost robotic reply. I think it was a standard answer read off the companies 'What to say if someone complains ' text.
They said ' they try and compensate the customer appropriately' which in my case was to refund the £5.99 postage, not even an offer of a voucher to be used with my next order but I guess they knew that would never happen.
I could in no way recommend this company and I am sure during this pandemic they have done very well as people want to remember loved ones, birthdays, anniversaries etc.
There are plenty of very good Flowers by Post businesses out there, use them but not this one.
Half dead roses that were supposed to be luxury, little protection and a plastic tie on the flowers that are hand tied.no ribbon or nice presentation like in the picture on the site. No response from Haute either . Looked like cheap garage flowers with DIY extra gold petals. I will do a charge back to my credit card this is the only way if they will not communicate
Placed an order for Valentines day however it was processed with the incorrect postcode somehow. When tracked with Royal Mail there was a postcode for a completely different address. I have no idea where they got the postcode they used from, but I appreciate human errors can occur. My main grievance is the shocking customer service after the error.

I've sent 2 emails with no response whatsoever, and they have no contact number to call so my only option is to keep sending emails.

Terrible service. Would put zero stars if I could. Probably lovely flowers but not a lot of point if you never get them.
Ordered flowers on the 8th of February for delivery on th 18th, nothing has arrived yet. Disappointing
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

I have sent both an email and a message using their customer form on their website, as the flowers they sent to my friend arrived late and perished.

They do not care about their customers and offer ZERO customer service as it's been over a week and I've not heard back.

Flowers looked nothing like the full bunch on the website.

I normally use Bloom and Wild who are always brilliant, but fell in love with a bunch of flowers on their website - wish I hadn't bothered as they are happy to take your money and not provide the service you paid for, and then ignore you when you have an issue. Absolute con. Do not use.
I received my flowers on Tuesday, the 16th of February and they were lovely some of the roses were a bit off but still a lovely bouquet.
The next evening loads of them are almost dying they’re all floppy I’m extremely unhappy and have emailed twice now and still no reply. Are usually use Interflora and in future I will stick with Interflora.
I want to upload pictures of the flowers the next day but its not letting me upload them to this review
Expensive Valentine bouquet brought from my dear husband but arrived and he was disappointed at the size of bouquet considering price. A day later and 3 out of 5 roses have wilted :(( Trying to contact them to ask why this is but no answer via phone. Have been through all the car instructions like trimming stems, replacing water etc but they have still died.
Very disappointing please don't buy from this company, look amazing on website but I could probably do better myself than the bouquet that actually arrived

Please could the option to add photo to a review be added?? So I can share pictures of my pathetic bouquet :(
Could probably get this bouquet for £3 in Tesco , husband paid £35.

Customer service is terrible , difficult to get any contact with them
I ordered 12 roses for Valentine’s Day and only received 11. I also ordered a cuddly bear which never arrived either. Fuming.
Haute Florist is rated 4.75 based on 6,041 reviews