Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
Ordered on 7th of July for delivery 11th for daughter's 30th birthday. First birthday we haven't been able to see each other (due to covid) so it was important to me that the flowers and other gifts arrived. I tried to use tracking number given (with DPD) but it wasn't recognised. Contacted customer services twice to check during the day but nobody bothered to reply. Finally found a phone number (no wonder it's difficult to find) and THE rudest, most unhelpful and truly awful man told me 'yeah they'll be delivered' without asking any details. He put the phone down on me when I tried to find out more details. Also said they use own drivers not DPD which makes me wonder why say it's DPD on the confirmation? Not yet sure if this is a scam or what. If the flowers ever do arrive I stand by this review as the company have been a nightmare to deal with-happy to take the very substantial amount of money but not in the least interested afterwards. If they don't arrive be absolutely sure that I will take the matter up with my bank. The order number is hf_32428#3970680 if anyone there could care less? I also btw tried contacting them via twitter and Instagram and again no reply. Utter nightmare. Go elsewhere if you want peace of mind. Or indeed flowers. Wasn't able to rate customer 'service' on this form but it's a zero.
Had 4 days notice to deliver on the correct day. Delivered a day late. Day after my daughter’s 30th birthday. Very difficult in fact almost impossible to find a phone number-check the website. When I did I wished I hadn’t bothered. Extremely rude and awful man shouted at me and dismissed my anxieties about delivery. Promised delivery that day by 8pm. Didn’t happen. He put the phone down on me. This is not a professional company. The flowers were delivered the day after the birthday. I paid a lot of money and received awful service. They don’t care. I will never use them again. Nor do I recommend anyone else to.
Expensive bouquet ordered. Flowers started wilting after 2 days. Unhappy with quality and shocking customer service. Avoid
paid for a Sunday delivery and it was late. emailed twice and zero response. expensive flowers very DISAPPOINTING service. AVOID, DO NOT USE. disgusting a company will not respond to emails where is the customer service????????????
Unreliable & unhelpfull ! Please look at the poor ratings & do not use. They are the worst company i have used for flowers & will not use again. First& last time i use this company. The flowers arrived a day late, e mailed my complaint no response, e mailed again 3 days later got a reponse basically oh dear never mind & copy of their delivery terms & conditions. They couldn't of cared less. Have used other flower companies & never have they been late. They are not bothered if the customer is happy or not. So dont waste your money with them there are a lot better companies out there!
Very disappointed with the service , a total luck of communication.
Flowers scheduled to be delivered a day late and finally not delivered at all.
I ordered a medium bunch of hand tie flowers and was charged for them.
The flowers never arrived and, when I emailed to chase them, I was told no order had been received (despite me being charged for them). I was refunded the money a week later but they would not do anything to rectify not filling my order, which they made clear they did not care about. Very disappointed.
Absolutely Dreadful Customer service - calls, emails and logged a ticket with their customer service system - rude and unhelpful feedback - moving forward i will support local florists who are able to pick up the phone and have human interaction.
I would not recommend at all.
Awful service, wish i could say I saw the end product but they never delivered it and when I called and emailed they said sorry there's nothing that can be done. Save your time and money - all they are after is pure profit.
Dead flowers over 6 days late, send numerous emails and pictures to customer service, they are still asking for more details and photos, terrible customer service, poor quality product
I ordered flowers for a birthday next Sunday - I changed the default date on the website but the company sent them to DPD a week early, I’ve tried to get this put right via DPD, Prestige and Haute Florist but as it stands my 89 year old mother will receive week old flowers on her birthday! The email confirmation shows no confirmation of delivery date - just the DPD notification with the incorrect date. I’m saddened because my mother has dementia and will not understand how we have sent wilted flowers. Avoid this company is my advice.
I ordered flowers for my mother's 75th birthday for delivery on 22nd June 2020. The flowers arrived on time, but tired and withered in appearance and certainly not in accord with the 'prestige' tag or reflective of the money I paid. As a result the flowers were sadly confined to the bin within only a couple of days. I contacted Haute via this site on 23rd June 2020 in order to express my dissatisfaction, and my mother's disappointment, even attaching photos as evidence of the poor condition. I did not receive an email response until 1st July 2020, and following review of my concerns/photos I received an apology, and the offer of a replacement bouquet as there was acknowledgement that the condition of the flowers had been poor & not up to their 'usual' standard. Rather than insisting on the refund as I had initially intended I accepted this reasonable offer, and at their request supplied a date for delivery. However, I fairly assured that if this was not convenient for them to arrange I would happily provide an alternative date if they kindly informed. I didn't receive any response and the flowers were not delivered as I had asked (for 26th June 2020). In response I contacted the company again, and then every two days asking for an explanation. I only received a reply on 11th July 2020, with a further apology and another request to provide an alternative date in order for a replacement bouquet to be delivered as agreed. As per request I provided an alternative date for delivery as requested (in approx. 1 week) and again asked for the company to acknowledge receipt of this request. Again I have not heard anything despite the operator informing that they would deal with this issue, and I quote, 'right away'. I have absolutely no faith replacement flowers will ever arrive and would prefer a refund of the considerable money I paid for the original order following the company's acceptance of responsibility. I am truly regretful to have to write a negative review, something I have never felt the need to do with any company I have used in the past, but I've wasted enough time and energy on this matter now and am sick and tired of the requirement as a customer to constantly chase this matter. Further, my mother is only 75 once. Regretfully Dr Daniel (written at 20.15 hrs on 13th July 2020).
I ordered a luxury bunch of flowers cost £55 for delivery on Thursday 16th July, however they were delivered on 10th July. The bouquet was in poor condition, with the flowers already looking old and past their best by date. The rose buds were soft and not firm to the touch (so they were not fresh), one orchid was broken and others were looking droopy. (see attached images). I wrote to the company immediately on receipt of the flowers and 3 days later, they have still not replied.
I placed an order delivery for friend bday but I changed my mind to get something else for her and been emailing 4 times about cancel order but got non reply from them . Until the dispatch date . I guessed can’t take back the money.

A lot of bad reviews for their customers services , shame that I didn’t check before placed order . Don’t waste your money here
Ordered flowers as a thank you for a friend - they arrived 3 days late having spent all that time being delivered during the hottest day of the year - needless to say when they arrived they were in a poor state
When I contacted Haute they were not interested in my poor experience- just said the flowers left them in good condition- absolutely appalling customer service
There is a total lack of communication
Even though I had read bad reviews I gave Haute the benefit of the doubt and ordered two bunches of flowers - one for a friend, one for my husband. They arrived on time however when they arrived they were not as advertised and even though we followed the instructions both bunches died within 2 days. The majority of my husband's flowers didn't even open, they just died! Never experienced anything like it. Communication with this company isn't great either so learn from my mistakes and avoid.

Also worth noting, the only reviews you can leave on their website are ones that you leave straight after ordering (before you receive the flowers), as they ask for a review of their website for a chance to win flowers. Also seems to be the case for many of the reviews below so do keep that in mind and be aware.
Flowers arrived with no food and died quickly. Customer service was useless.
Flowers were not delivered, they claim they have no order. Took ages to get a response from customer service. Extremely rude and slow customer service team via email. Phone line says it is open on a recorded message but then cuts off. Had to cancel the order in the end. AVOID!!!
DO NOT BUY FROM HAUTE!!. Flowers arrived a day late and were dead. Nothing near the quality or quantity advertised or paid for.
I am completely disgusted and upset at my order for my Mum (who has been unwell) and by this company. They should be shut down!
Paid £50 and then an extra £10 to bump up to a large bouquet. Would have looked better if they were £5 on sale at the supermarket. So angry.
Disgusted to receive brown roses and carnations on my bouquet for Mother’s Day. Not fresh flowers. Box was broken. Very little water with bouquet upon arrival. Very minimal flowers on medium bouquets. Bad customer service. Don’t buy from Haute Florist.
Haute Florist is rated 4.75 based on 6,021 reviews