Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Ordered bouquet for my late fathers birthday paid for Sunday delivery, didn’t turn up, arrived on the Monday 8 out of 10 roses in very poor condition, they agreed to send my another bouquet on wed 5/6, didn’t turn up until Friday 7th. These flowers were to take to my fathers graveside, I have never felt so distressed! Would never use again!"
"Excellent choice and value for a quality service"
"Ordering and delivery good but quality of flowers was unacceptable and looked as though they had seen better days. I ordered them for a funeral but couldn't take them. Complained and took pictures as requested but after 6 days still no response just not good enough!"
"Beautiful flowers and great for last minute orders when you forgot that special occasion."
"Just placed birthday flowers can’t wait for my friend to receive"
"Very easy to use ordered within 5 mins, great website. Ordered a Birthday bouquet for my Nan cannot wait to receive the beautiful looking flowers :) Thanks"
"Great website, high expectations on the flowers"
"Easy to follow lovely choice of flowers.definitely use regular"
"Easy to use site and well priced flowers. 7 day delivery is a bonus."
"I needed to send flowers to my mum for next day delivery - site was so easy and simple to use. Hope they arrive safely!"
"I live in the Cayman Islands. Some UK flower-delivery websites I've tried to use won't accept my Cayman card; others don't, for example, ask for the flower recipient's phone number, which is risky; others won't accept a valid UK postcode, so you can't order. But, mercifully, this website works beautifully."
"Lovely flowers and very easy online service & checkout, the flowers have yet to be delivered so I can't comment on delivery service."
"Fast and easy to use!"
"So so pretty"
"HANDS DOWN THE BEST ONLINE SHOP FOR FLOWERS. I HAVE SHOPPED AT ALL LUXE ONLINE FLOWER SHOPS AND THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TO CHOOSE FROM. HAUTE HOWEVER, HAVE SO MANY CHOICES FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BUY FLOWERS AGAIN FOR MYSELF! YOU HAVE A PERMANENT CUSTOMER IN ME!"
"The flowers for Mothers day were brilliant but the day day could have been spoilt as they got the address wrong. Luckily the dpd courier driver rang me and diverted back to deliver them. Apart from that all good."
"Beautiful bunch of bouquets, Partner loved the gifts Would highly recommended for any occasion Will be ordering again!!"
"My son got hat box flowers for his girlfriend and they was beautiful"
"Amazing price :) look amazing"
"A well designed website."
Haute Florist is rated 4.65 based on 95 reviews