Haute Florist Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Haute Florist

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy

"Got a discount code to have off my first order, but there wasn't anywhere to enter the code and I didn't get any discount"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Im hoping the roses will be as good in person as they lookin in the pics, they are stunning , I cant wait :) xx"
"Beautiful flowers & fast delivery!"
"I especially like the very different and tasteful bouquets displayed on your Website."
"I think this company is amazing as it has amazing flower bouquets for such reasonable prices! I would definitely recommend to friends and family!"
"great web site fingers crossed both mums love flowers :-)"
"Beautiful original bouquets, different than anywhere else."
"Gorgeous floral designs!"
"I was looking for a gift for my close friend who got married And wanted something beautiful and unique. I found the perfect gift within a few mins, it's so easy to navigate and to the point. The variety is lush! I will be back for another order and totally recommend you to my friends and family!"
"Easy order Service, Good price as well."
"Fantastic array of flowers love the colours and different styles"
"The flowers look lovely. Do not see why I had to fill in so many details when I was paying by paypal so you would have got them through them. It made checkout more difficult than it had to be."
"Easy to use website and professional luxury gifts and bouqets!"
"Quite simply stunning flowers and great service"
"Beautiful flowers. Easy to order."
"The roses are so beautiful thank you so much"
"I am in awe of the beautiful bouquets which are designed and made. They are incredible, thoughtful gifts. I am so excited to give these to my mom for mother’s day! Thank you so much!!"
"Really happy with the service especially finding the perfect flowers for my mother"
Haute Florist is rated 4.80 based on 56 reviews