Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
My sister was delighted with her gift of orchids
Posted 1 hour ago
Website easy to use Selection was incredible. Delivery super quick. Order in the afternoon arrived the next morning My mum was overjoyed and just what she needed to boost her spirits.
Flowers for Mum's birthday 2 days late. She was gone by then so totally missed her flowers. No real apology, more an excuse blaming postal service. Website is clear that delivery is next day (or chosen day) trackable courier. Very disappointed.
Very happy with thebmeautiful flowers sent to my daughter as she is recovering from the dreaded covid 19
I only ordered for flowers to be sent the day before. They were delivered around midday and were well received. Thank you
Fantastic service. ordered the flowers Saturday and they were delivered Sunday. Free delivery too !! The recipient says the flowers were absolutely stunning. Will definitely use Haute Florist for all future orders. 5 star all round service
I didn’t see the flowers that I bought for my friend but she said they were beautiful.
Beautiful, classy flower arrangements with an excellent delivery system to match! I have ordered for myself, family and friends in the space of a week, and we are all very pleased about the freshness and beauty of the flowers! I will always order from you now, as you are the best.
Flowers delivered to my daughter were absolutely gorgeous
Absolutely beautiful selection of flowers delivered to my Mum.. and only ordered day before. Great service
Haute Florist 5 star review on 28th November 2021
Would 100% use this Florist again, the most beautiful flowers delivered the very next day! The price was reasonable price too, I had a very happy friend.
Haute Florist 5 star review on 28th November 2021
Beautiful flowers at a fair price! Loved that the latest ordering time for next day delivery was 22:00 - allows you to quickly send to someone if something arises at the last minute! Would definitely use again!
Fantastic flowers, absolutely reliable delivery
Beautiful Xmas tree delivered to a new born in 24hrs - parents loved it! Excellent service and quality of product.
Haute Florist 5 star review on 28th November 2021
Flowers were dispatched as stated and recipient was happy with beautiful bouquet,would recommend
Friend absolutely loved the flowers, delivery was next day as promised. It would have been good for me to have received a text to say the flowers had been delivered 😊
The website is clear and easy to navigate. The flowers are always so beautiful and amazing. Thank you
It was the first time I’ve used Haute Florist , the roses arrived on the correct day and were in excellent condition. My new granddaughter is called Isabelle Rose , so pink roses called La Belle were perfect ! Will definitely be using again !
Very lovely flowers for my grand-daughters birthday. Beautiful roses and freesias, she was thrilled. Thank You
Beautiful bouquet. Arivve on tome and in perfect condition. Thanks