Haute Florist Reviews

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Click Here

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I can only recommend... Thanks"
Posted 21 minutes ago
"Amazing flowers and love the packaging too"
"A pleasure to behold."
"The only florist which had the precise flowers I wished to send. Thank you."
"Excellent Service, made the sister very happy for her birthday."
"Easy to use website, beautifully boxes and very well packed and absolutely stunning. Fantastic service and I have subsequently used the company to sent out my a birthday bouquet to my mother"
"I ordered these flowers so that i could make my wedding bouquet out of them, they came beautifully boxes and very well packed and absolutely stunning. I has able to make them into a hand tied bouquet and they looked stunning and I received numerous comments on them. Fantastic service and I have subsequently used the company to sent out my thank you bouquets to both parents"
"these flowers were sent to a friend for 50th birthday and she was very happy with the delivery"
"My elderly friends rang me to say how delighted they were with the beautiful flowers delivered as promised. Thank you very much, Margaret."
"Perfect - Exactly as I had hoped"
"Splendid result after a bit of a hiccup about order. Absolutely beautiful flowers and excellent quality and variety. My parents were very happy with them. Thank you."
"It’s quite small than I’m expected for 70£ ?"
"Great service, quick and on time would definitely recommend."
"Amazing service! Can not fault the flowers, they are beautiful and just light up my face."
"love selection and quality"
"Sadly when the flowers were delivered the stems were slimey, had started to rot and did not smell very pleasant. Not the surprise I wanted for my mother to experience on her Birthday."
"The flowers are beautiful. Arrived within the time frame advised by royal mail by email. I ordered them as a surprise present for a friend I hadn't seen for years. She was absolutely over the moon. I wouldnt hesitate to order from you again."
"I bought the flowers as a gift. My niece was very pleased with the flowers she said they were lovely and arrived on time Would definitely use Haute flowers again."
"My Mum received her birthday flowers this morning and she was absolutely thrilled with how they were presented and with how fresh they were . You could see how much care and attention had been made when the flowers were prepared for postage .I would definitely use Haute florist again, they provided value for money with a beautiful and product ."
"Easy to order. Arrived on time. Thank you"
Haute Florist is rated 4.67 based on 202 reviews