Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
Thank you Haute for seamlessly bringing life, brightness and beauty into my home. It's exactly what's needed.
My son sent me some flowers , which looked lovely when they arrived . Within 2 days the roses were wilting and by day 5 I had to throw all the flowers out as most were dead. He contacted Haute and had no response. I order a lot of flowers and would not use or recommend them . Very disappointed!
I've ordered twice from Haute and it's been so easy to use the app. The flowers are beautiful too. Thank you!
Arrived dead and wilted and did not recover. Sent photos immediately, terrible customer service, refused to acknowledge due to florist managers opinion that they were fine. Had to chase for over a week for a refund, refused and issued a £10 credit towards another order. Claimed refund via credit card chargeback successfully. Do not recommend and will not return.
beautiful flowers. Excellent service
Website is clear and easy to use. Flowers are the best I've come across. Slightly more expensive but worth it, presentation wise and lasting qualities.Keep it up...thankyou!
They lasted a week too!
My mum was so pleased with the bouquet. She sent a photograph and the roses were lovely and although they are now depleted , 10days on, the lilies are now in bloom and she says they are beautiful. Like having a new bouquet as the other foliage is still looking good. Will buy from Haute again.
The flowers and arrangement were beautiful. They were delivered on the day as planned, in a gift bag. The only thing I'd slightly quibble, was the amount of flowers. They were adequete, but it was smaller than I expected. Especially considering I paid for a large bunch. Nevertheless, I'd happily use again :)
Beautiful flowers but only last 3 days. Mum was a bit upset.
easy to find a lovely bouquet to cheer me up at such a difficult time as I am in 12 weeks lockdown
Really disappointing. Half of the flowers were dead after 5 days. Not what I expect for a £48 bunch of flowers. Not recommended.
Amazing! Used Haute a few times now and the recipients have always been really happy with their flowers. Thank you so much
On time delivery, beautiful quality flowers!
Great flowers, delivered on time. My Mum was most pleased with the selection.
My mum and grandma absolutely loved their beautiful flowers - thank you! Fantastic delivery and service
Love Haute florist. Amazing flowers every time, i wouldn't use anyone else!
Sent Flowers to a Friend so did not see them in person but arrive safely I gather and she is pleased with the Flowers . Not quite sure though why I got communication to say the they were being delivered in Wednesday 25th March and not Thursday 26th as requested so felt I then had to contact Friend to warn her that they were arriving a day earlier than her Birthday which rather spoilt the surprise !
My elderly mum said they were absolutely beautiful and they made her Mother’s Day - thank you Haute Flowers.
Brilliant, so impressed at timely and sensitive delivery of flowers during difficult times. Thank you so very much!
Haute Florist is rated 4.70 based on 737 reviews