Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
Looked for large orchid online. Images on site looked great and price was very competitive. Ordered Monday, here by Wednesday. Beautiful plant. Highly recommend. Great service and quality product
Haute Florist 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Posted 1 minute ago
Very pleased with my beautiful hand-tied bouquet and plant. Would thoroughly recommend instead of letterbox flowers. Also very impressed by the high standard of service provided by Haute Florist. I feel that they really care when there are issues, and are keen to look after their customers.
Posted 8 minutes ago
Flowers were sent as a gift and have been told they were beautiful. Thank you.
Posted 26 minutes ago
The recipients were delighted with the orchids and I was very pleased with the service I recieved. Zena Chan
Posted 30 minutes ago
My friend was over the moon with the bouquet .Many thanks. .
Posted 34 minutes ago
Very good service.
Posted 36 minutes ago
Received on the day requested and nice and early 😊 And the flowers delivered in a box and hand tied They was gorgeous flowers nice and bright and very pretty Would highly recommend
Posted 38 minutes ago
Flowers arrived on time they were beautiful
Posted 46 minutes ago
Good website, excellent product, good communication.
Posted 46 minutes ago
I ordered letterbox flowers which were really lovely and delivered when I requested.
Posted 47 minutes ago
Excellent website and easy to navigate..simple purchase experience too. The delivery was on time and the flowers exactly like the photo on the site! Delightful!!
Posted 50 minutes ago
I purchased the hat box roses and I was extremely disappointed with what arrived. They were sunken into the box and small in size. After a few days, the roses became brown and wilted even though I followed the care instructions. The roses never opened up! Correspondence with the company was very poor. Avoid!
Gorgeous flowers 💐
Always use Haute to send flowers as my friends tell me how wonderful they are!
Flowers sent as a gift and box arrived very damaged and flowers not in great condition.
Beautiful bouquet my aunt has never seen flowers like them thanks
Excellent. The person who received the flowers was soooo very pleased. They were expensive but the response was worth it. Would use again.
Very nice flowers delivered on time ,my sister loved them, well worth the money
Beautiful flowers delivered on time in good condition. I will use thus company next time I need to send flowers back to the UK for family and friends.
Beautiful flowers for my sister in law. Delivered day after requested date due to high demand.
Haute Florist 5 star review on 28th July 2021