Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
beautiful flowers and arrangements
Although the delivery was on time the orchid case was smashed and the orchid was nearly dead
I have put in a complaint but I have had no answer
Was a bit worried after reading some reviews on the Haute Facebook page however the flowers I ordered were delivered on time and looked amazing! Would order again
Very easy to order. The flowers were a gift and were delivered on time. The recipient said they were beautiful. Will definitely use Haute again.
Very professional service and delivered the following day as requested and they were stunning
Highly recommended to my family and friends
I have received flowers through three different florist companies: Haute Florist is clearly the best! (I have tried to upload a photo but it isn't being received.)
Haute Florist 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Two easter gifts sent to two daughters both absolutely delighted, good quality great service
Fabulous service. We wanted to send something last minute from the other side of the world. The plant arrived on time and was beautiful. Thank you!
Fabulous flowers, efficient service
Receprrient very happy with gift
Great service
Haute Florist 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Excellent choice of flowers to choose from, recipient was thrilled with flowers and said that they were the best she had ever received and smelt divine.
The recipient was very pleased with her birthday flowers. The only downside was that they were delivered quite late in the day 5.30pm. They did inform me when the delivery time was & were delivered within the time window.
Excellent - thank you. Will definitely use again.
Gorgeous flowers, delivered prompty and with care. Very well received.
Haute Florist 5 star review on 12th April 2021
I ordered a bouquet on a Saturday afternoon, choosing this company as they offered Next Day delivery for a Sunday. I duly paid the Next Day Sunday Delivery fee but the bouquet was not delivered until the Monday, with no explanation given. Will not use again.
Arrived on time my daughter in law loved them. I liked that you sent me a picture of the flowers on her doorstep so knew had arrived
Brilliant
I will be back
Despite the long delay in delivering due to the Easter holiday, my friend was thrilled with the flowers and was impressed with the boxed delivery
The flowers were received by the
Recipient for their birthday and they loved them. I will definitely be ordering from Haute again in the future. Thank you
Haute Florist is rated 4.74 based on 7,786 reviews