Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
Easy to order - I ordered a delivery for a friend and it arrive to them on time and safely.
Friend says flowers were lovely
Will definately use again in the future due to quality and ease - thankyou A********
Posted 5 minutes ago
This is my third time using Haute and I have also been gifted flowers from here by friends. Brilliant service and beautiful flowers which last. I have recommended Haute to friends/ family and everyone seems very pleased after using them.
Beautiful fresh flowers that lasted two weeks at least.
Packaging and presentation box is fabulous and excellent service.
Very professional!
I ordered the flowers for my mum to cheer her up through this lockdown period. The flowers certainly did this - they are beautiful, excellent value and delivered on the day i was given. Thank you for brightening my mums day :)
My friend called to tell me the flowers received were beautiful .
Flowers arrived on time. The colours were just lovely. A really fabulous mixture of spring blooms. The recipient was delighted with them.
Really happy with the beautiful orchid delivered to my daughter. Really cheered her up in these dark times.
Absolutely stunning flowers! I always go for the hatboxes, they last so long and you have a lovely storage box at the end of it! Definitely recommend!!
Haute Florist 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Great service, lovely flowers
Beautiful flowers, very fresh my sister loved them.
Easy to order - the orchids were a gift for a friend so haven’t actually seen them but delivery was as promised.
Beautiful bouquets, such choice. Easy to navigate the website & make my selection. Very pleased with the whole experience.
My mother was really impressed with the flowers and their presentation
My mum loved the flowers
All great, delivery when said and flowers were lovely
I was beyond pleased with the excellent service and beautiful flowers. My partner was blown away by them. They arrived first thing in the morning of the day I chose and they were absolutely beautiful and exactly how they looked in the picture. The flowers arrived beautifully packaged. I am so pleased and delighted with Haute Florist! Thank you so much.
Wonderful to be able to send such a beautiful gift. It was much appreciated and arrived as promised on the special day. Thank you!
Exceptional service - can't recommend enough!
Thank you for great flowers and fantastic service. My recipient said that she’d never had such spectacular and fresh flowers delivered to her before and her photos proved it. Fabulous! Thanks so much because I’ve been badly let down in the past by other companies. Will definitely use you again and will recommend.
Ordered flowers for my daughter in laws birthday. Arrived on time, look beautiful and my granddaughter enjoyed playing in the box!...win win!. Many thanks
Haute Florist is rated 4.75 based on 4,450 reviews